May 13, 2024, 03:38:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 350641 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: September 16, 2008, 09:54:14 AM »

Hey Des:  Can you call LP back and ask him why detectives are comin to see him
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: September 16, 2008, 09:54:16 AM »

Yep...I did call him and ask him *who da daddy*...he told me he thinks it's Lee...I think it's George.....DNA

Wowsa. Okay, thanks. I don't even know what to say about that. Gosh. I hope that's not true...only because this case is bizarre enough as is, and that is just unfathomable. Thanks again for all the info.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1882 on: September 16, 2008, 09:55:07 AM »

I don't think LP ever made that statement publicly.  LP told Des and Des posted it here. 

Thanks. Also, who is Des? Thanks. Smile

I agree...Statement was made to Des...not on NG. Des is a member here.

LP made this "statement" comparison to Lee, Casey and Caylees DNA on NG, I watched it .... this was not a statement from LP to Destiny

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: September 16, 2008, 09:55:48 AM »

Morning Monleys,

Here trying to catch up on my reading....
I'm at work and still sick. 

pb

Won't give out any pink banana xoxo until I am better...do not want to make any monkey sick. 

Get Well PinkBanana!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1884 on: September 16, 2008, 09:56:21 AM »

Good morning Cindy...

Are you going to reserve even 1 hour out looking for your granddaughter

today? Or is today all about your bloggy bloggy time???   

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1885 on: September 16, 2008, 09:56:44 AM »

I found this on the topix site...not sure if it is legit, just thought I would share.......(can this possibly get any stranger???)

william waters
Tampa, FL  Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#22983 29 min ago
hello this is william waters thank you for not not makeing up bad stuff like other blogs . but i am freeked out about what you all herd lastnight as well i am just a friend of Caseys nothing more
that ass hole bounty hunter tryed calling me last week and i have not responded to him he is nothing to this story and just needs to stay in california . he found out that i was caseys friend through cellphone reckerds so if he has that info than that ass also knows i meet her on the 4th of july so how the heck can i know anything about this story or this nany
and why would i know or hang out with a spanish women wow that guy is out there but thank you for your time and there is nothing more than just made up words from that guy he just wants a responce from people and i do not live near Toney so that was made up as well 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1886 on: September 16, 2008, 09:57:36 AM »

I don't think LP ever made that statement publicly.  LP told Des and Des posted it here. 

Thanks. Also, who is Des? Thanks. Smile

I agree...Statement was made to Des...not on NG. Des is a member here.

LP made this "statement" comparison to Lee, Casey and Caylees DNA on NG, I watched it .... this was not a statement from LP to Destiny

Not sure about it being on NG, don't recall. But I know he DID make the insinuation to a reporter. It was published by the media, not just on this board.

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: September 16, 2008, 09:58:14 AM »

Okay, now I am just confused and don't know who/what to believe...sigh. Guess that's par for the course with this case. Sad
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: September 16, 2008, 09:58:29 AM »

Padilla has stated that he believed Lee was the father of Caylee. That's a pretty assertive statement. I don't think he pulled that out of his hat. Think about the hair strand DNA results.

Hi, I missed that. When/Where, et cetera did LP say that?
LP made that statement on nancy grace after he revoked her bond

Yep...I did call him and ask him *who da daddy*...he told me he thinks it's Lee...I think it's George.....DNA

Des - Didn't LP make that comment on NG as well ... he speculated that the DNA had the same father source ... which would be George not Lee ... so I was confused by that comment BUT he was speculating this on NG .... I am sure he made the same comment to you via phone, but he first announced this speculation on NG, is this correct?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: September 16, 2008, 09:59:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I saw on WS that the site administrator spoke with Cindy and Cindy let it be know that her lawyer is scouring sites and message boards to possibly sue.  Whatever, Cindy!   Seems she takes offense to the "foul language" being used to describe Casey.  It is quite obvious that Caylee is persona non grata in that family.

Lisa

Well...if they are reading here...I have some advice for them...GO LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!!  Make better use of your time and all those *hot* tips being phoned in....sheesh! Idiots!

Des...

Honestly she goes looking to see what people are saying about Casey in her free time to file lawsuits! Thats disgusting. Shouldn't the media file a lawsuit against her with her name calling tactics

Here is the link regarding the call with Cindy and websleuths.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?s=04ed66eed60644a286745e77d0d7d23f&t=71195

Wow, Do Lawyers actually go through websites to look at mean things being said????? I find that so hard to believe. There are trillions of sights! Unless they find one and make an example of and try to stop it. Yikes Cindy needs to worry about Caylee what is wrong with her??? I am embarressed for her oi
With this searching of the internet blogs..I think that would push caylee even lower on thier priority list.
How about this advice for cindy...Get of your a**es and look for your grandaughter..I don't care if this is on the news

Did anyone else find it strange that Cindy said that she had never been on Websleuths?  Not that it is any SM, but it does seem to be one of the more popular and more referenced websites out there "covering" this calamity.  I was just amazed that she had never seen it.  Or said she had never seen it, at least.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1890 on: September 16, 2008, 10:00:17 AM »

Padilla has stated that he believed Lee was the father of Caylee. That's a pretty assertive statement. I don't think he pulled that out of his hat. Think about the hair strand DNA results.

HI  DESTINY !!!! 

HEY ABBEY!!!...HEY NIKKI!!!...Wink...Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: September 16, 2008, 10:01:38 AM »

http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=227698&article=4189759

Brother may be tied to case

by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

I remember you, Caylee.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1892 on: September 16, 2008, 10:01:55 AM »

Well lp didn't come straight out and say it but he did imply lee was the daddy..Read the transcript from the nancy grace show..He stated that the only way the lab could tell casey's dna from caylee's was process of elimination the hair had a death ring and we know casey is alive..Then he continued
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: September 16, 2008, 10:01:57 AM »

HI  DESTINY !!!! 

HEY ABBEY!!!...HEY NIKKI!!!...Wink...Des...

Des:  Can you call LP again and ask him why detectives are coming to see him
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1894 on: September 16, 2008, 10:02:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

I saw on WS that the site administrator spoke with Cindy and Cindy let it be know that her lawyer is scouring sites and message boards to possibly sue.  Whatever, Cindy!   Seems she takes offense to the "foul language" being used to describe Casey.  It is quite obvious that Caylee is persona non grata in that family.

Lisa

Well...if they are reading here...I have some advice for them...GO LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!!  Make better use of your time and all those *hot* tips being phoned in....sheesh! Idiots!

Des...

Honestly she goes looking to see what people are saying about Casey in her free time to file lawsuits! Thats disgusting. Shouldn't the media file a lawsuit against her with her name calling tactics

Here is the link regarding the call with Cindy and websleuths.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?s=04ed66eed60644a286745e77d0d7d23f&t=71195

Wow, Do Lawyers actually go through websites to look at mean things being said????? I find that so hard to believe. There are trillions of sights! Unless they find one and make an example of and try to stop it. Yikes Cindy needs to worry about Caylee what is wrong with her??? I am embarressed for her oi
With this searching of the internet blogs..I think that would push caylee even lower on thier priority list.
How about this advice for cindy...Get of your a**es and look for your grandaughter..I don't care if this is on the news

Did anyone else find it strange that Cindy said that she had never been on Websleuths?  Not that it is any SM, but it does seem to be one of the more popular and more referenced websites out there "covering" this calamity.  I was just amazed that she had never seen it.  Or said she had never seen it, at least.

Geuss Cindy-POO forgot there were pages and pages of WS printed out in her garbage that Lorraine picked up a couple of Tuesdays ago....guess she just had a mind fart.....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: September 16, 2008, 10:03:14 AM »

Hi misitx5 

Thank you...have a blessed day. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: September 16, 2008, 10:03:15 AM »

KiahJ, I am fairly certain she has checked it out. Besides, I think what they are looking for is not so much "foul words" but "defamation of character" which could = lawsuit. Also, it could be scare tactics, trying to scare people from posting. Whatever her reasons, if indeed they follow this stuff, then she--or someone in her family--has been here, and might even be a posting member (I suspect.) jmo
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: September 16, 2008, 10:03:24 AM »

Here is yet another set of pictures of the mother of the year.....

http://i38.tinypic.com/28i7pr9.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/2mjrza.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/1zlptzm.jpg

And, for the record, CINDY, I found them on WS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

AGAIN with the lollypops!
Don't people who do Ecstasy always suck on lollypops (and dance all over other peoples arses??)
Lee had one stuck in his thong in the "I love sexy boys party girls" pic too...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: September 16, 2008, 10:05:01 AM »

Oh yeah, another thing. Isn't saying your daughter and her brother did nasty times and produced a child worse than some Web posters calling Casey "bad names"? Are the Anthonys going to sure Padilla for the comment about Lee/Casey?

I remember you, Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1899 on: September 16, 2008, 10:05:57 AM »

Padilla said that she smelled George's armpits this morning...

...and guess what!!!!

THERE WAS NO ODOR!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.