May 21, 2024, 03:30:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #5 7/15/2011  (Read 338663 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: July 15, 2011, 02:48:51 PM »

http://www.wpbf.com/news/28559666/detail.html#ixzz1SBmQQdPD
 ::snipping2::
As part of his investigation, Lyons conducted dozens of witness interviews. He questions the role of Anthony's father, George Anthony.

"When George was asked by the defense team, 'Have you ever sexually abused your daughter,' he never answered," Lyons says. "He just stared. He just stared. For more than 20 seconds, he just stared. And then he was asked if he was having an affair with Christa Holloway … and he denied that. But he never denied sexually abusing his daughter, Casey. He never denied it to us, and so you have to wonder."

When did Jerry Lyon's confront George Anthony.  It wasn't in the trial.

Janet

+++++

The Prosecution Phase

Defense bombshell: Caylee Anthony drowned in family swimming pool
Updated: 6:57 p.m. Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Posted: 7:27 a.m. Tuesday, May 24, 2011

George Anthony is first witness

<snipped>

Ashton asked whether George Anthony ever molested his daughter Casey, and he said: "No sir."

<snipped>

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/defense-bombshell-caylee-anthony-drowned-in-family-swimming-1494437.html

The Defence Phase

Casey Anthony Trial: George Anthony asked if he molested his daughter Casey
5:45 PM, Jun 29, 2011

<snipped>

The defense has long since maintained that George sexually abused his daughter.

George shot back at lead defense attorney Jose Baez, "Sir, I never would do anything like that to my daughter."

Baez then asked, "You would never admit to it, would you sir?"

George said, "I would never do anything to harm my daughter in that way."

Baez quickly responded, "Only in that way?"

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/199072/250/George-Anthony-asked-Did-you-molest-Casey

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #341 on: July 15, 2011, 02:49:21 PM »

Casey Anthony plans to appeal convictions for lying

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/politics/sns-rt-us-crime-anthonytre76e4nj-20110715,0,1828182.story

Casey Anthony will appeal her convictions on four charges of lying to detectives who investigated the 2008 disappearance and death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, according to a notice filed on Friday by her criminal defense attorneys.

Meanwhile, Anthony is scheduled to give sworn testimony on Tuesday in a defamation lawsuit after her civil lawyer failed Friday to secure an order blocking the videotaped deposition.

I am guessing this appeal is twofold. One, to provide a stall tactic in the civil case depo as to what she can and cannot answer. Two and more importantly, trying to reverse these charges that will affect the potential costs that she might be on the hook for in the searches and investigation by OCSD due to Casey's lies that lead LE on a wild goose chase.

No way this gets overturned.
Will this affect her appearing on July 25th when the state is asking her to repay their costs?

Yes..until this appeal is settled she will ask the judges in all other matters to put them on hold until the appeal is either thrown out or heard.
Do we have any idea of how long an appeal could take?  A normal appeal not the delaying appeals of KC's attorneys.

Probably long enough for me to work a few things off my bucket list if you go by any of her lawyers and their delays. But I believe it first has to be approved by an appeals board(?) 
Thanks!  I hope it is      I swear I will not follow another trial again!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #342 on: July 15, 2011, 02:50:50 PM »

I think the civil suit has a lot of merit.  Two of the biggest reasons...

1.  The Sawgrass Apts visitor card

2.  Back when this first broke I was on another board that found through myspace connections that ZG's boyfriend worked at the tattoo parlor that KC was going to.  Remember the little bit of truth in all KC's lies? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #343 on: July 15, 2011, 02:51:16 PM »

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=640863

Inmate wants to sue Anthony for Caylee's death
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A South Carolina inmate has filed a petition against Casey Anthony seeking a DNA test to determine if he was the father of her 2-year-old toddler.
Christopher Umberger filed the petition in Orlando against Anthony, who was acquitted earlier this month of killing her daughter, Caylee.
Anthony is set to be released from jail on Sunday.
Edit to snip MB

OMG could you imagine how many guys will be doing this it would be easer to have all the men in FL just get a DNA test now  she was such a  
Edit-fix quote/missing bracket MB

In addition, cheaper, too, than trotting all the Immates for DNA testing.      
LOL!  
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 03:48:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: July 15, 2011, 02:53:38 PM »

http://www.news9.com/story/15085185/chouteau-casey-anthony-look-alike-assaulted
Casey look alike attacked.  She also has a daughter named Caylee.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #345 on: July 15, 2011, 02:54:02 PM »

Judge Jose Rodriguez is the judge that decided that the civil suit had to be put on hold until after the criminal trial so that wittle KC's rights weren't violated.  I'm still angry with him for that.  Glad he's gone and I hope Judge Munyon is tough.  I know KC won't be there, but I wonder how she'd react to a female judge? 

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: July 15, 2011, 02:54:35 PM »

http://www.flcriminalappeals.com/Appellate_Process.html

I am still reading this but thought I would pass it on before the storms get us here. It gives the steps of an appeal and it is from a law office in Tampa.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #347 on: July 15, 2011, 02:55:34 PM »

I still stand by what I posted last night..she'll go to Bermuda or the Bahamas..some place English speaking..she may know Spanish but I doubt well enough to suit her lying skills which she will continue to utilize.

The attorneys will set up a corporation to hold all her moneys..out of which they will buy her a house..corp owned..rent to her for $1 a year.  The corp will hold all the money from the interviews and the interviews will most likely take place there..therefore she owes no taxes to the US..and neither would her corporation.  Her money is protected by the corp bubble, she gets paid an allowance if you will..while the corp takes care of all other expenses.  Extremely legal..and in the Bahamas she would be free to do as she pleases and fairly anonymous at that.  She'll make new friends..count on it.

I am wondering what Cindy and George have done or intend to do with Casey's things that are at their house?  Did they box them up for her to have a driver come pick up..or are they going to let Lee sell them on eBay? LOL..I can see her suing them for the value of any property she has at their house and they do not return to her.....Judge Judy anyone?

GDD this is quite possible...except the Bahamas have lots of tourists....she would have to be a virtual prisoner....at least for a while..she will make 'friends' I use the term loosly....she doesn't make friends....she finds people she can use....Cindy will keep her room as is.....just as she has done with Caylee's room.....Cindy will be the martyr for as long as possible....she will write a book...but no one will want to read it

I've wondered about pictures and videos of Caylee. For KC to be able to sell them, she'd have to get them from either George, Cindy, or Lee. If she has no contact with them, I doubt they'd just mail them to an unknown address.   
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: July 15, 2011, 02:55:42 PM »

I think the civil suit has a lot of merit.  Two of the biggest reasons...

1.  The Sawgrass Apts visitor card

2.  Back when this first broke I was on another board that found through myspace connections that ZG's boyfriend worked at the tattoo parlor that KC was going to.  Remember the little bit of truth in all KC's lies? 

Makes one wonder if her tattoist/pizza partner, remembers Casey ever asking about this or keenly listening when discussed by others. The ZG, spouse working at tat parlor was not brought out in trial.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: July 15, 2011, 02:56:44 PM »

I'd love to see KC go to a foreign country and break the law and spend her days in a foreign prison.   

If she plans to stay in the Bahamas or Burmuda for a number of months, she will have to have a visa.  I doubt either of them would grant a visa to a POS.  But maybe if the POS has enough money.

I got a voodoo doll in the Bahamas and started sticking pins in it.  I only mean to give the person a headache.  She died.  I won't do that again.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #350 on: July 15, 2011, 02:57:07 PM »

http://www.news9.com/story/15085185/chouteau-casey-anthony-look-alike-assaulted
Casey look alike attacked.  She also has a daughter named Caylee.
If I were her, I'd dye my hair, get a perm, and always wear a t-shirt that said, "I'm NOT that murdering slore!"

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: July 15, 2011, 02:59:04 PM »

I still stand by what I posted last night..she'll go to Bermuda or the Bahamas..some place English speaking..she may know Spanish but I doubt well enough to suit her lying skills which she will continue to utilize.

The attorneys will set up a corporation to hold all her moneys..out of which they will buy her a house..corp owned..rent to her for $1 a year.  The corp will hold all the money from the interviews and the interviews will most likely take place there..therefore she owes no taxes to the US..and neither would her corporation.  Her money is protected by the corp bubble, she gets paid an allowance if you will..while the corp takes care of all other expenses.  Extremely legal..and in the Bahamas she would be free to do as she pleases and fairly anonymous at that.  She'll make new friends..count on it.

I am wondering what Cindy and George have done or intend to do with Casey's things that are at their house?  Did they box them up for her to have a driver come pick up..or are they going to let Lee sell them on eBay? LOL..I can see her suing them for the value of any property she has at their house and they do not return to her.....Judge Judy anyone?

Gypsy my friend, she cannot.  She only has an expired drivers license, and no passport, but if she did, because she has the $70K levy from the IRS, she may very well be declined to renew her drivers license, depending on whether it is pending an appeal or she worked out a payment schedule.  Again, I doubt that, as that would render her indigent status void.

She cannot even get on a plane at this point under the TSA laws.

I think they will pay a decoy that DOES fly out of the US though.

Mason telling everyone his client is getting fistfuls of benjamens in the mail, and an outstanding $1million offer for an interview or whatever that numbskull in Palm Springs is offering, should go far with the new judge being concerned she has the means to flee the suit however.  What a dumbass.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #352 on: July 15, 2011, 02:59:38 PM »

Klaas,

Could you blow-up this photo of GR, island for us, please? Thank-you.

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/235599

What are they going to do ,drop off 100 men  on this Island for her pleasure
No, just Gerlado, Baez and Mason~ you know:  Safe jocolor

And maybe Sims~

MonkeyKing,

Cool - Sim with Purple Bouncy ball, love it.  The DT must be all a little jumpy, by now.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #353 on: July 15, 2011, 02:59:53 PM »

I'd love to see KC go to a foreign country and break the law and spend her days in a foreign prison.   

If she plans to stay in the Bahamas or Burmuda for a number of months, she will have to have a visa.  I doubt either of them would grant a visa to a POS.  But maybe if the POS has enough money.

I got a voodoo doll in the Bahamas and started sticking pins in it.  I only mean to give the person a headache.  She died.  I won't do that again.
Aren't there still places that will cut off a hand if you steal?  No way will KC ever 'work' to earn a living.  Not when stealing comes so naturally to her.  Let her go visit one of those countries.  You can't wrap duct tape around a baby's head with no hands.  

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: July 15, 2011, 03:00:34 PM »

Oh yeah, like the movie MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: July 15, 2011, 03:00:50 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Small conference room without live capability “@ashleygirl31: @bobkealing Why won't they carry this live via web, do you know?”
1 minute ago
http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Ok-transcript from am hearing- both sides (CA and ZG Atty) have to sign off before any release- hasn't happened yet. #CaseyAnthony
3 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #356 on: July 15, 2011, 03:01:04 PM »

I hear that Chili is a great place to go bar hopping. I'm sure she could write Joran for recommendations.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: July 15, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »

GDD this is quite possible...except the Bahamas have lots of tourists....she would have to be a virtual prisoner....at least for a while..she will make 'friends' I use the term loosly....she doesn't make friends....she finds people she can use....Cindy will keep her room as is.....just as she has done with Caylee's room.....Cindy will be the martyr for as long as possible....she will write a book...but no one will want to read it

I've wondered about pictures and videos of Caylee. For KC to be able to sell them, she'd have to get them from either George, Cindy, or Lee. If she has no contact with them, I doubt they'd just mail them to an unknown address.   

HI CBB,

I think whichever pics and videos Casey and Cindy deemed were Caseys to use ..and not Cindy's collection...were given to Baez to hold long ago when she was out on bail.  I also think that Cindy may have given Baez others at his request prior to the trial.

I woud imagine they are stashed in safe at Baez office for safe keeping. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 15, 2011, 03:03:21 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
ZG's attorneys John Dill, Keith Mitnik, and Matt Morgan are in hallway waiting for 3:30 hearing. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
55 seconds ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: July 15, 2011, 03:06:54 PM »

Any chance you can get your hands on another one of those, and just do it ONE more time?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.