May 03, 2024, 12:59:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 393809 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: September 03, 2008, 12:14:08 AM »

Red, please tell me that Beth Holloway did NOT meet with this Anthony group?

Beth met with Cindy and George for a little while. There is no problem with that.

Everyone needs to remember. I really wish the great people of Orlando and the surrounding areas would keep this in mind as well. Finding Caylee and bring Caylee home has nothing to do with the family. It has to do with Caylee.

I did not go to FLA to help search for Caylee for the family. I did not trape through knee deep water for the family. I did not ramble through brier and pricker bushes while being attacked by pterodactyls posing as insects because of the family. I did not search through woods and paths and parks and fields and ponds for the family.

I did it for Caylee. We all need to do it for Caylee.

--------------> PROOF
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: September 03, 2008, 12:14:49 AM »

Red said earlier that Tim was not pulling out and would continue to search for Caylee.  I'm not jumping to any conclusions.  I think Tim was trying to work with Cindy while maintaining his sanity--not an easy task.  He has talked to LE, so he knows the evidence.  We don't need to worry.

I agree with Klaas in that Padilla shoots his mouth off for publicity, hoping his theories are close enough to the mark that he'll score someday.  It's doubtful, but he'll keep on trying.  Take him with a grain of salt.

Tamikosmom is right.  Caylee died a violent death at her mother's hand and George was involved in body disposal/coverup.  LE knows and is building their case.  I have confidence in this investigation.  Unlike in Aruba, there will be justice for Caylee.

Some item (clothes, toys, towels, etc.) could have been found in the dumpster with Caylee's blood on it/them; therefore, DNA.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: September 03, 2008, 12:15:36 AM »

We need to remember that most of the general public do not spend their days reading SM...when Padilla said that Lee, Cindy and Casey knew this since Wednesday...we all knew enough to perk up and think .....hmmmm...he didn't mention George.....then when he said it would be a shocker....we all knew enough to say....aha!!!  George....he left out George so he must have a part in this....we have been all over this stuff...and we knew...the rest of the country is too busy doing other things and they will be shocked if George is arrested for anything...but not one of us will  becasue we knew.  The average person only gets their news from television and Nancy Grace is the only one that has had anything of significance on this case besides Geraldo.  I think people will be surprised if Padilla is right.

I think you're correct Lala'sMom

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: September 03, 2008, 12:15:55 AM »

I just found the picture of the bail bondsman that is never shown! Yes it's Al Estes, Sr.  Did some research on Florida bail agents and lookie lookie who I found!

http://www.fsaa.com/presidentsmessage.htm

By the way I been a lurker for awhile now since Natalie Holloway case but this case(Anthony)has me to fired up to just sit back and not say something!

Welcome, Rowan!

Why do I suddenly feel like I am in Group monkey therapy?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: September 03, 2008, 12:16:05 AM »

Red said earlier that Tim was not pulling out and would continue to search for Caylee.  I'm not jumping to any conclusions.  I think Tim was trying to work with Cindy while maintaining his sanity--not an easy task.  He has talked to LE, so he knows the evidence.  We don't need to worry.

I agree with Klaas in that Padilla shoots his mouth off for publicity, hoping his theories are close enough to the mark that he'll score someday.  It's doubtful, but he'll keep on trying.  Take him with a grain of salt.

Tamikosmom is right.  Caylee died a violent death at her mother's hand and George was involved in body disposal/coverup.  LE knows and is building their case.  I have confidence in this investigation.  Unlike in Aruba, there will be justice for Caylee.

Some item (clothes, toys, towels, etc.) could have been found in the dumpster with Caylee's blood on it/them; therefore, DNA.

Yep.  I still wonder about those stuffed animals that George was throwing away.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: September 03, 2008, 12:16:39 AM »

Beth met with Cindy and George for a little while. There is no problem with that.

Everyone needs to remember. I really wish the great people of Orlando and the surrounding areas would keep this in mind as well. Finding Caylee and bring Caylee home has nothing to do with the family. It has to do with Caylee.

I did not go to FLA to help search for Caylee for the family. I did not trape through knee deep water for the family. I did not ramble through brier and pricker bushes while being attacked by pterodactyls posing as insects because of the family. I did not search through woods and paths and parks and fields and ponds for the family.

--------------> PROOF

You are on a roll tonight Klaas!!! 

if I may borrow Pink Banana's line again...
Nite and pink banana Monkey hugs and kisses to you all!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: September 03, 2008, 12:17:14 AM »

By the way, I met Joe Jordan when I was down in Orlando on the search. Actually we were doing a couple of the searches in the park and by the river together.

He is a great guy. Now I know why I liked him so much when I heard his opinions on the case so much. I am going to be forwarding him some material on some exploited children cases we have covered to see if his organization can't provide some help.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: September 03, 2008, 12:18:40 AM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!

9:10pm

Nite, Janet!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: September 03, 2008, 12:20:58 AM »

By the way, I met Joe Jordan when I was down in Orlando on the search. Actually we were doing a couple of the searches in the park and by the river together.

He is a great guy. Now I know why I liked him so much when I heard his opinions on the case so much. I am going to be forwarding him some material on some exploited children cases we have covered to see if his organization can't provide some help.

His wife posted here a couple of days ago and she seemed very nice as well. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: September 03, 2008, 12:21:02 AM »

Nothing on the stalker cam tonight...well hardly anything 

you are too funny!!
"Alaska? Are you trying to f-ing punk me?"
Sorry...had to throw that in before I sign off for the night. Still laughing over that one!!! 

Love it!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: September 03, 2008, 12:26:12 AM »

Wasn't it yesterday that George went by himself to talk to detectives? Supposedly the detective he wanted to talk to wasn't available....and left....

Padilla definitely did not include George's name in who got info on Wednesday.

Info that "will shock the world" is a pretty profound statement. JMO

The only info that Padilla has that would shock the world is if he put pictures of himself, riding a horse Godiva style with only his 10 gallon hat, in the middle of the statements.

Please, get that image out of my head 

I told you it would shock the world.

This is a terrible thought....maybe...that the DNA shows that George is the father.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: September 03, 2008, 12:29:54 AM »

--------------> PROOF

Proof & 90 Proof  LOL

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1592 on: September 03, 2008, 12:32:02 AM »

Wasn't it yesterday that George went by himself to talk to detectives? Supposedly the detective he wanted to talk to wasn't available....and left....

Padilla definitely did not include George's name in who got info on Wednesday.

Info that "will shock the world" is a pretty profound statement. JMO

The only info that Padilla has that would shock the world is if he put pictures of himself, riding a horse Godiva style with only his 10 gallon hat, in the middle of the statements.

Please, get that image out of my head 

I told you it would shock the world.

This is a terrible thought....maybe...that the DNA shows that George is the father.

Bingo. It is the only thought I can generate that would
be worth tearing an entire family to the ground over.
I mean, it is not worth it period... but it would be to
some warped people. I think it's George or maybe Lee.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: September 03, 2008, 12:33:17 AM »

Yep.  I still wonder about those stuffed animals that George was throwing away.

Ohhhh! Good one!! I forgot about those....could be that he was followed and those items were found by LE.

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: September 03, 2008, 12:34:57 AM »

Here is the YouTube of the dumpster information from when the documents were released.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maxewYHcL20
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1595 on: September 03, 2008, 12:42:34 AM »

Here is the YouTube of the dumpster information from when the documents were released.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maxewYHcL20

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: September 03, 2008, 12:45:01 AM »

Wonder where its at?  Does it look like where her car was parked?
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: September 03, 2008, 12:47:24 AM »

I just found the picture of the bail bondsman that is never shown! Yes it's Al Estes, Sr.  Did some research on Florida bail agents and lookie lookie who I found!

By the way I been a lurker for awhile now since Natalie Holloway case but this case(Anthony)has me to fired up to just sit back and not say something!

Welcome Row!! You are off to a great 1st post!!

Thanks I'm just hoping it's one of many..I love to research and the way this family is there's alot of dirt out there just gotta look hard enough for it.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: September 03, 2008, 12:51:10 AM »

Welcome Rowanvamp!

Yes and here's his website too.  But you know it's a job someone is going to do.  I don't really blame the bail bondsman...it's a living I guess.:

http://alestesbailbonds.com/

Thanks I was just hoping I could do some contributions to this fourm..One thing for sure this seems like a great place to rant and post opinions a way to sort of get it out of your system.  Goodness knows we all need it I feel like many others here I would just love to pull out the Anthony's family hair.  Anything to get them to snap out of it!
Minaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1599 on: September 03, 2008, 01:00:11 AM »

In regards to the posts about cameras at amscot.
It has been over 30 days but.......
If i remember correctly there are many stores ,offices and such on Goldenrod rd. where the amscot is.
I really hope L.E. has checked all the places around there with any kind of camera view.

Even if its a view of her driving into athe parking lot, we could see if shes alone.

Do we know who picked her up from amscot that day??? I cant remember??

**When i do good, i feel good**
**When i do bad , i feel bad**
**That is my Religion**
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.