May 17, 2024, 07:48:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #13  (Read 395358 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: September 02, 2008, 11:43:16 PM »

That woman (Cindy) get under my skin.
Does she not hear what a FOOL she sounds like?
Does she really think people are that stupid and believe the bs she is saying.
Why isn't she in a cell next to her daughter!
I understand she doesn't want to believe that BABY CAYLEE is gone and it was her daughter  who made CAYLEE disappear but enough is enough!!

TAPE HER MOUTH SHUT....CRAZY GLUE IT!!!

pbxo

Turn off the TV.  Any publicity is good publicity for the show.

I wasn't talking about the show....talking about ALL her LIES!!

pb

I know.  She was lying on the show.  Don't give her an audience.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: September 02, 2008, 11:43:30 PM »

Do you really think LE gave him info nobody else has? I mean, he goes on national media almost nightly.  He isn't afraid to say how he feels about Casey or the case- hell, he has random myspacer's calling him and recording it for the world to hear.  Why would he come out and suggest anything more than his opinion.. or at best, educated guess?

Perhaps he had people listening?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: September 02, 2008, 11:43:34 PM »

Well as infuriating as the situation is, I really don't blame Tim. If that baby is out there somewhere alive (which we all know she isn't) his time would be better spent finding other missing children of people who dearly appreciate and help him and his team.

If this happens - the media/Anthonys will definitely get some choice words from this monkey. And I won't stop until I turn this total thing around. Watch out Cindy - I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee needs to be found so that Casey, Cindy and George do NOT get away with this!!!!
I really hope the search continues.  People in and around Orlando should hear about this and if they get as mad at the injustice and Tim and the monkeys, surely they will volunteer and help search.

Oh....and the police need to get a search warrant and check out that freezer in the Anthony's garage, too!!!

Once the Anthonys get up to testify, anyone in the courtroom will hate them.  They inspire pure hatred from anyone in their vicinity even before their lips move.

You know I was just thinking about that.. about how in the WORLD they are going to find an unbiased jury. I can't imagine anyone in the state, and hardly anyone in this country who hasn't heard about this case!! With all of the lies and all of the crap I wouldn't be suprised if even without a body they could get a guilty verdict on murder.

According to Cindy, NJ state police didn't even know Caylee was a missing child

According to Cindy, the earth is flat.

I'm almost ashamed to admit I'm a Reg. Nurse when I listen to this disgraceful excuse for a human being! Truly scary!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: September 02, 2008, 11:44:05 PM »

HELP WHAT IS THIS WITH FALLING OFF THE BALCONY!!!!

A psychic

Thats all I needed to hear..

I was wrong, it wasn't a psychic I think it was a dream a young girl had.  Someone posted the link. 

It was a girl (and a bunch of her friends) who called Padilla....Padilla was the one who suggested "a fall from Tony's balcony".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: September 02, 2008, 11:45:26 PM »

Nite Monkeys...

God BLESS!!

pbxo

Nite pb!

I believe in miracles!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: September 02, 2008, 11:45:36 PM »

That woman (Cindy) get under my skin.
Does she not hear what a FOOL she sounds like?
Does she really think people are that stupid and believe the bs she is saying.
Why isn't she in a cell next to her daughter!
I understand she doesn't want to believe that BABY CAYLEE is gone and it was her daughter  who made CAYLEE disappear but enough is enough!!

TAPE HER MOUTH SHUT....CRAZY GLUE IT!!!

pbxo

Turn off the TV.  Any publicity is good publicity for the show.

I wasn't talking about the show....talking about ALL her LIES!!

pb

I know.  She was lying on the show.  Don't give her an audience.

I muted NG for every utterance of that b!tch the second time around!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1546 on: September 02, 2008, 11:45:47 PM »

I still wonder what exactly Tony was cooperating with LE on ..... what he actually DOES know .... I wonder why he has not had ANY contact with the media whatsoever ... they have not tracked him down and it's like he just "dissappeared" .... POOF .... Maybe he knows something big

Yep.  Why was Casey so despirate to get ahold of him?  WHY would Casey not know his phone number by heart if this was her boyfriend?  Did he change his phone number?

I thought that was very strange too, Klaas. Right from the get go...too weird.

Wasn't there 2 Tony's (one was the cop that was fired...do I remember that correctly)?

T had his phone number changed.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1547 on: September 02, 2008, 11:46:10 PM »

We need to remember that most of the general public do not spend their days reading SM...when Padilla said that Lee, Cindy and Casey knew this since Wednesday...we all knew enough to perk up and think .....hmmmm...he didn't mention George.....then when he said it would be a shocker....we all knew enough to say....aha!!!  George....he left out George so he must have a part in this....we have been all over this stuff...and we knew...the rest of the country is too busy doing other things and they will be shocked if George is arrested for anything...but not one of us will  becasue we knew.  The average person only gets their news from television and Nancy Grace is the only one that has had anything of significance on this case besides Geraldo.  I think people will be surprised if Padilla is right.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: September 02, 2008, 11:46:15 PM »

NG: Leonard weigh in

LP:  Here's situation, Nancy I believe when the FBI comes back with the DNA it's going to shock the world over something that Lee, Casey and Cindy have known since Wednesday when they released their preliminary findings and also the dumpters a mile and a quarter down from
the boyfriend, Tony's house is going to play a big part in this.

So what about George? He abandoned the car..He dumps the body..He knows it out of gas because he drove it last??Thinking outload..

And, they left Casey's purse in the car as a further inducement for someone to steal it.

Maybe clothes and toys with Caylee's DNA were found in the dumpster.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: September 02, 2008, 11:47:01 PM »

Wasn't it yesterday that George went by himself to talk to detectives? Supposedly the detective he wanted to talk to wasn't available....and left....

Padilla definitely did not include George's name in who got info on Wednesday.

Info that "will shock the world" is a pretty profound statement. JMO

The only info that Padilla has that would shock the world is if he put pictures of himself, riding a horse Godiva style with only his 10 gallon hat, in the middle of the statements.

Please, get that image out of my head 

I told you it would shock the world.

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: September 02, 2008, 11:47:20 PM »

I agree Lala's and I think the media needs to back away from that looney grandmother crazy bitch.  She basically ASKED people to NOT look for Caylee with Equasearch.

I bet Tim wants to choke that freak. 

The media just needs to not give that bitch one more second of air time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE --- NO MORE INTERVIEWS FOR HER.  I cant watch another one.  She makes me livid.  Some body stifle her, like now.

she is chasing them down now!! Heck..she went in her front yard tonight and when no one came over with a camera..she walked across the street and planted herself in front of the webcam!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1551 on: September 02, 2008, 11:47:37 PM »

This is what i think about Cindy. she is in such denial.
Shes gonna fight the theory Casey hurt Caylee.

As soon as she lets herself think Casey killed Caylee, then its over.That is why she is fighting this so hard. If she admits Caylee is dead she has lost them both and i dont think  shes ready to go that route.

Once she lets herself believe Casey did it, then her feelings are gonna change towards Casey, and she knows that.
So as long as she lives in lala land she doesnt have to deal with the fact her precious Caylee is dead and her own daughter did it.

I agree

If George had a hand in this, Cindy's lost all three!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1552 on: September 02, 2008, 11:47:47 PM »

Cindy's statement on July 16th....states she called Casey 3 weeks ago (would be around June 25)
and tells Casey to return her car home and bring Caylee. Casey tells Cindy she can't because she has been in Jacksonville for the past 2 and a half weeks and can't return the car.
2 and a half weeks from June 25th would be around June 9th give or take...(theres that June 9th date again)

So HOW is it possible that Casey showed up at home June 24th to change clothes, and have gas cans discovered in her trunk if she was in Jacksonville? I don't believe Casey was in Jacksonville, but had George told Cindy about the June 24th visit by Casey, Cindy would know that Casey was lying long before July 16th. Which also suggests George never mentioned Casey's stop at the house either to Cindy.(or that Casey never was at the Anthony's on the 24th)

I have never believed George's gas can discovery story from the get go.....and this just confirms my suspicions of George's involvement in this.

Also, we have My Space postings from Casey on that day, right around the time

cell in question, which also begin to make George's story appear to be a fable.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1553 on: September 02, 2008, 11:48:07 PM »

Good Night

Good Night All

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Glow Worm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: September 02, 2008, 11:48:25 PM »

Cindy has spouted so many lies and half-truths that she's right up there tied with Casey for lier of the year.  When NG called her on the phone records and told her to make them available, there was silence and then she began to backpedal again, saying she knew there were calls she make to Casey that were not in the records, implying the phone company records were not accurate.  According to Cindy, the world is lying and inaccurate and out to get her daughter.  How can everyone be wrong but Cindy?  Major denial.  That's probably the most accurate thing Padilla has said in a week.

The way I look at this, Cindy wanted to be Casey's friend, not her mother.  Cindy did want to be Caylee's mother though.

Thank you, Mammy - my thoughts exactly.  Cindy wanted to be Casey's friend.  JMO but she also wanted to be Caylee's friend.  There are at least three scenarios going on in that house.

Cindy was the "glue" (job, house in her name, etc) as George and Casey "slored around" and probably covered for each other.  George no job until recent date and Casey no job.  JMO but Cindy is a pill head and the family had been subjected to her for years but took full advantage of her to do their own thing.  I do think - and again, it is JMO - that Lee distanced himself some time back to be free of all of the craziness.

I can imagine the conversations:  Cindy:  "Casey, I can turn the house over to you and you and Caylee will have a home". 

Again, JMO, but Cindy has been used by GA and CA and is still being used but the responsibility has been hers for years.  She has NO excuse - as a nurse - to not be aware of chemical dependency.  Drugs or alcohol. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: September 02, 2008, 11:49:35 PM »

Cindy has spouted so many lies and half-truths that she's right up there tied with Casey for lier of the year.  When NG called her on the phone records and told her to make them available, there was silence and then she began to backpedal again, saying she knew there were calls she make to Casey that were not in the records, implying the phone company records were not accurate.  According to Cindy, the world is lying and inaccurate and out to get her daughter.  How can everyone be wrong but Cindy?  Major denial.  That's probably the most accurate thing Padilla has said in a week.

Right. ...and did you catch that Van der sloot move she pulled?

Nancy Grace: Why don't you release the phone records?

Cindy Anthony: Well maybe we should release a lot of things and other records
                         that show the police to be blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhh

The topic is quickly changed by Cindy, she diverts from phone records... to

a lot of records and other THINGS, anything that points away from the root

of the problem, Casey. Everything points to Casey lying. Not just 1,2, or 3 times...

BUT ONLY ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Cindy will never be able to change that. You cannot change the truth,

because it is the truth.

Nancy Grace: Do you have the phone records?

Cindy Anthony: Yeah, I have them, I have seen them.

* if you really feel the need to attach I have seen them on the end
   of I have them, chances are very high that you are full of it
   and do not possess them. ...although, there is a slight chance that
   she filed them away along with the intelligence in George's head.
   Lee is working on tracking that down. Sleep tight!

Nite, Carpe!

Perjury should be an easy charge for this family.  Eight hundred seventy seven counts of perjury should put them away for a while.

I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: September 02, 2008, 11:50:53 PM »

ldstlou, pink banana hugs and kisses is me. 

See my name is pink banana and I always put pbxo after a post so that is where is comes from.

pbxo...

DAAAAHHH!!! How could I forget your screen name? lol

I love that line!!! Wish CBB would come up with some pink banana kisses and hugs for us!!!

AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: September 02, 2008, 11:51:29 PM »

Well as infuriating as the situation is, I really don't blame Tim. If that baby is out there somewhere alive (which we all know she isn't) his time would be better spent finding other missing children of people who dearly appreciate and help him and his team.

If this happens - the media/Anthonys will definitely get some choice words from this monkey. And I won't stop until I turn this total thing around. Watch out Cindy - I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caylee needs to be found so that Casey, Cindy and George do NOT get away with this!!!!
I really hope the search continues.  People in and around Orlando should hear about this and if they get as mad at the injustice and Tim and the monkeys, surely they will volunteer and help search.

Oh....and the police need to get a search warrant and check out that freezer in the Anthony's garage, too!!!

Once the Anthonys get up to testify, anyone in the courtroom will hate them.  They inspire pure hatred from anyone in their vicinity even before their lips move.

You know I was just thinking about that.. about how in the WORLD they are going to find an unbiased jury. I can't imagine anyone in the state, and hardly anyone in this country who hasn't heard about this case!! With all of the lies and all of the crap I wouldn't be suprised if even without a body they could get a guilty verdict on murder.

According to Cindy, NJ state police didn't even know Caylee was a missing child

According to Cindy, the earth is flat.

I'm almost ashamed to admit I'm a Reg. Nurse when I listen to this disgraceful excuse for a human being! Truly scary!

LOL, KnayKnay!

Cindy better keep an eye on those trees...........This time they wont be full of cameras though!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: September 02, 2008, 11:53:58 PM »

Where I live trash pick up is only once a week.  When my son was in diapers those things would stink to high heavens on a hot day, but the smell was nowhere near the same as decomp.

Lisa

Right.  I would also assume the FBI lab knows the difference between dirty diapers and decomposition of a dead body.

aaah hummm...are we allowed TWO Lisas in the cage?  I was here first!!!
Lisa...you're gonna have to call yourself "Lisa Also" 

AZRiverRat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1559 on: September 02, 2008, 11:54:25 PM »

A caller on NG asked about possible charges for knowingly driving around with a dead body in your car. I think it is an offense. Something like abuse of a corpse?

Ill have to look into that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.