May 14, 2024, 12:53:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 385955 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: October 24, 2008, 02:14:22 PM »

This is such a tragedy here and I guess I am going a little soft right now, but Baez does not need to allow Casey to go through this trial.  The evidence proves there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car...he knows this.  I can deduct that from just reading and I am not near as smart as he is.  He should get his client a deal in some way.  There is no good reason to allow Casey to be put to death here.  The LE gave her every opportunity to make that leap...Casey wouldn't do it.   There are many kinds of accidents and Casey wanted her freedom. We all know that compromise is a good thing on occasion and I am willing to compromise with Casey in hopes to find Caylee and bury her properly. It is a tragedy of magnitude proportions. Everyone loses here. I just can't see anyone wanting to put her through this trial when they have the one bargaining chip that would be to Casey's advantage...the location of Caylee's body.  The gig is up, Baez...help your client and convince her that she's going to prison on some kind of charges regardless.  Her own family should have enough mercy to beg for this...I do not think the prosecution wants to put Casey to death unless they have no other choice.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  We can never bring precious Caylee back, but she can have a final resting place and some part of the Anthony family can gain some type of peace if Casey would just tell what happened.  Baez is doing his client no good pushing for this case to  continue.  He knows that and so do all of us.  Find Caylee and bring her home and right now the one person that can do that is Casey.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: October 24, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »

Okay, please excuse this interuption for one minute 4 me.  Russ, in your take on the case a bit back you listed about "denying she was 7 months pregnant at her brother Lee's wedding". 
I didn't know Lee was married.  Sorry, just wondering.

Not Lees wedding. It was CINDYS brother. I know I am not Ross but I believe this is what the mistake was.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: October 24, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »

Maybe KC was the victim of rape. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: October 24, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »

Okay, please excuse this interuption for one minute 4 me.  Russ, in your take on the case a bit back you listed about "denying she was 7 months pregnant at her brother Lee's wedding". 

I thought it was Cindy's brother Rick's wedding.  I could be mistaken.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: October 24, 2008, 02:15:36 PM »

It was...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: October 24, 2008, 02:15:37 PM »

Hi.  Eric is dead.

Hi Lurker,

Did you know Eric?

When did he die?

Also welcome , glad you are no longer lurking.

welcome-
yes, please do tell if you have info

Hi.  Thanks for the welcome.
In Cindy's interview, she stated that Eric was the father, but that he had moved, married another woman and started a family.  She said he had died in a car accident.  Also, There was a blog posted on Casey’s myspace that said
RIP Eric James Baker 12/8/83-8/11/07.  I hope that helps.

Just bringing this forward for those who may have missed it.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: October 24, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »

If Caylee's father was killed in an automobile accident chances are good that there might have been some insurance money involved. IMO, both C and KC seem to be pretty sharp when it comes to money.  If the father was young, chances are good that Caylee may have been his only child.  Don't you think CA would have attempted to get insurance money, as Caylee would have been the next-of-kin???
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: October 24, 2008, 02:16:51 PM »

HELLO?!?!

NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS ->

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.
Ummm  I'm betting the hair belonged to the owner of the shovel ~ THE Neighbor or member of their family.   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: October 24, 2008, 02:16:55 PM »

Maybe KC was the victim of rape. 

It could be, but it's hard to rape the willing, IMO.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: October 24, 2008, 02:17:07 PM »

This is such a tragedy here and I guess I am going a little soft right now, but Baez does not need to allow Casey to go through this trial.  The evidence proves there was a dead body in the trunk of Casey's car...he knows this.  I can deduct that from just reading and I am not near as smart as he is.  He should get his client a deal in some way.  There is no good reason to allow Casey to be put to death here.  The LE gave her every opportunity to make that leap...Casey wouldn't do it.   There are many kinds of accidents and Casey wanted her freedom. We all know that compromise is a good thing on occasion and I am willing to compromise with Casey in hopes to find Caylee and bury her properly. It is a tragedy of magnitude proportions. Everyone loses here. I just can't see anyone wanting to put her through this trial when they have the one bargaining chip that would be to Casey's advantage...the location of Caylee's body.  The gig is up, Baez...help your client and convince her that she's going to prison on some kind of charges regardless.  Her own family should have enough mercy to beg for this...I do not think the prosecution wants to put Casey to death unless they have no other choice.  Two wrongs don't make a right.  We can never bring precious Caylee back, but she can have a final resting place and some part of the Anthony family can gain some type of peace if Casey would just tell what happened.  Baez is doing his client no good pushing for this case to  continue.  He knows that and so do all of us.  Find Caylee and bring her home and right now the one person that can do that is Casey.

I think it would benefit Casey to do so but I am worried that she is so narcissistic that she will NEVER admit to it. I think she would rather spend her life in prison than to admit what she did. That is how narcissists are. We could only hope she dos talk because she would tell where the body is at that point.
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: October 24, 2008, 02:17:44 PM »

Thanx for that.

It was...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: October 24, 2008, 02:17:49 PM »

HELLO?!?!

Hair found on a shovel did NOT come from either Casey or Caylee, according to a DNA test.

Here is your accomplice and the reason the Anthonys were asked for a DNA sample. As I have been saying - the LE had / has evidence there was a DNA sample from someone and it did not match Casey or Caylee and wanted to see if there was a match in the family.

The fact that the hair was located on an implement USED to dispose of the body tells you all you need to know.
Ummm  I'm betting the hair belonged to the owner of the shovel ~ THE Neighbor or member of their family.   

I have been looking for you and your bags of salt OF....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: October 24, 2008, 02:17:59 PM »

I agree that the neighbor does seem to appear to be caucasian..

Which neighbor are you talking about?  Because I thought the neighbor with the shovel appeared to be phillipino?

....I think you are quite mistaken - JMO 

Brian Burner does not sound like a Phillipino to me.

However ... I have a Japanese last name and ... I am not Japanese ...

Janet

______

Transcript of Brian Burner interview on July 30, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308brianburner/indexGallery.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: October 24, 2008, 02:19:19 PM »

Very good post!! I do however think Casey getting the death penalty will be next to imposible unless Caylee is found..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: October 24, 2008, 02:19:37 PM »

HELLO?!?!

Hey Old Fart- That is what I was thinking as well, then I remembered that they have an african american neighbor that could have been the one that she borrowed the shovel from. Looks like most people here remember here as being Caucasian so it may just be that neighbors hair and not any accomplices as good news at that would be to know, if she did have one.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: October 24, 2008, 02:21:18 PM »

I agree that the neighbor does seem to appear to be caucasian..

Which neighbor are you talking about?  Because I thought the neighbor with the shovel appeared to be phillipino?

....I think you are quite mistaken - JMO 

Brian Burner does not sound like a Phillipino to me.

However ... I have a Japanese last name and ... I am not Japanese ...

Janet

______

Transcript of Brian Burner interview on July 30, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308brianburner/indexGallery.htm

That name does sound American but if someone is adopted or really lots of ways to have a last name that may not be related to your race, Its possible buy you are probably right.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: October 24, 2008, 02:21:45 PM »

In a case like this, dna and paternity are huge issues.  Lee once used the Pontiac and as a family member, it is natural that his dna might be in the trunk.  The only way to know is to get his dna and that of the rest of the family.  If his dna is very different from Casey's, it would mean that he is not her brother but her half-brother or perhaps an adopted brother.  As far as I know, he is her full brother.  But dna of all participants is of importance and relevance.  I think paternity of Caylee is important, too, because the police have to eliminate all possibilities of someone outside the Anthony family having Caylee at this moment.  If Caylee's father is still alive and aware that she is his daughter, that is relevant.  If he is dead and his family knows that Caylee is their grandchild, that is relevant too, if for no other reason than to eliminate them as suspects.  I don't think that the father of Caylee has her.  But we need to know who he is, where he is, etc.  It is part of the case.  If it turns out he is a member of the Anthony clan, that is relevant, but so far there is no proof of that.  I do wonder about the intense secrecy regarding the father of Caylee.
funkymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: October 24, 2008, 02:22:04 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

Please do NOT slam other posters....she is not here to respond to your statement...you promise, huh....we we have already figured that out...so your promise isn't too earth shattering.   

You guys really over-react to the smallest statement. I did not slam her. I simply stated my opinion and I will not respond to another post about this. I DO NOT have to defend my own opinions. Its my right.

You DID Slam her.....you called her a LIAR. It is not your right to call another poster a LIAR unless you can PROVE IT! and so far you have NOT. You come on here talking about a hint you got and no one is calling you a LIAR but I can safely say that not everyone here believes you and is hanging on your every word.  And frankly I don't give a darn if your respond or not....Its MY right!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: October 24, 2008, 02:22:13 PM »

If Caylee's father was killed in an automobile accident chances are good that there might have been some insurance money involved. IMO, both C and KC seem to be pretty sharp when it comes to money.  If the father was young, chances are good that Caylee may have been his only child.  Don't you think CA would have attempted to get insurance money, as Caylee would have been the next-of-kin???

Not if he was never declared to be the father.I don't think so and I would doubt someone that young to have a very big insurance policy if any at all..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: October 24, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »

I meant Cindy's brother Rick.  Sorry about that.  He got married when Casey was 7 months pregnant and very obviously pregnant.  Cindy and Casey denied she was pregnant.  Casey said "I would have had to have sex to get pregnant".  A month later the news broke in the family.  At that time they said they didn't want the father involved.  Subsequently, my theory is that Casey had a choice of what to tell the outside world about it.  She evolved into choosing someone that died but the family gave conflicting choices of names and didn't know the name. 

Given the choice:
1. The father was a one night stand and I have no clue who.
2. The father was married, moved away, and died.
3. The father is my brother.

What do you think she would choose?  She chose something to invoke sympathy.  She needed sympathy as Caylee got older because Caylee usurped the first position with her dominant mother.  I think she resented that.  I think she had dreams of getting attention from having the burden become a missing daughter, whereby she could take the first position in the family again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.