May 13, 2024, 08:44:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #815 4/8/09 - 4/16/09  (Read 181937 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: April 16, 2009, 03:27:32 PM »

Yes ... I did notice.

Good Morning All.  It is another beautiful day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

I wish we had been afforded a portion of this good weather on Easter Sunday.  Altlhough the 100+ who witnessed the event were rejoicing on one hand ... on the other hand ... standing on the banks of the Fraser River huddled under useless umbrellas as six new believers from our church were baptized was not fun.

Janet
7:55 AM

Janet,

I broke my rule upon advice, to get some screenshots.  While I was there I actually read a few complete threads. 

Ldstlou seems to have a compulsive need to make herself feel better about her own posts by putting others' down.  Funny, I doubt she is forwarding those posts of hers to the family.     As Jen said, it is tragically sad.

It is also hurtful. 

Janet, I'm so glad you post here!  You are an incredible resource and a wealth of knowledge.  I mean that in ways both case-related and not.  Someday I will be a better grandmother because you have shared your heart here.  I'm grateful for you...and your reminders.

That said, ldstlou's hypocrisy in posting excerpts of Kyle's email after attacking Kermit...is on the list.

Lifesong ... have you been into Magnolia and AZSunny's spike sweet tea.  Keep drinking.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: April 16, 2009, 03:27:39 PM »

I have a new look.  I got tired of having Rudolf on my back all the time.   

... and looking like a rainbow colored fish is the new look???

Janet

Yeppers!!!

If nothing else - it will help wake everyone up in the mornings! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: April 16, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »

Wow!  That's one big, colorful fish, Jen!

But it is time to remove The Red Nosed One as it would seem to have been a cruel hoax all along.

Is there no update on the recent search of the pond?  No announcement of the results or lack thereof?

I thought this was such as sure thing and all Dave had to do was go down and claim the body, etc.

Someone should be explaining all this to this family and also to the rest of us for the deceit.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 16, 2009, 03:30:40 PM »

Wow!  That's one big, colorful fish, Jen!

But it is time to remove The Red Nosed One as it would seem to have been a cruel hoax all along.

Is there no update on the recent search of the pond?  No announcement of the results or lack thereof?

I thought this was such as sure thing and all Dave had to do was go down and claim the body, etc.

Someone should be explaining all this to this family and also to the rest of us for the deceit.

I got it from CBB's stash.

And everything you said - oh so true!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: April 16, 2009, 03:33:06 PM »

oceanexploration
 Natalee Holloway / Archived Topics / Re: OPEN DISCUSSION - NATALEE - DEC. 2007 
on: December 10, 2007, 03:12:04 PM 

This is true.  Not to mention all the leading news agency's on board.  It's not good form to "off" volunteers, reporters, and their producers.  Anyhow, I'm really not concerned.  I trust the Lord fully, I will not be afraid.  I still try to avoid situations of martyrdom. LOL
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7935.msg298696#msg298696

Considering the above are Kyle Kingman's own words ... as one of the woman I most admire would say ... "Greta, this is huge".

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: April 16, 2009, 03:34:56 PM »

After months of these claims and others telling those who didn't believe WLC to shut up, risking his life, etc. are they just going to pretend none of that ever happened?

What the heck?  How can people just simply change the subject and move along as though none of that happened?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: April 16, 2009, 03:37:24 PM »

Janet

Yeppers!!!

I am always the last to know about the latest fashions.  Maybe it because I shop at Walmart.

Well off to the boutiques in the mall.  I bet my hubby will take notice of me when I return.  He loves fishing.

Later, Janet
12:40 PM

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: April 16, 2009, 03:55:18 PM »

Janet

Yeppers!!!

I am always the last to know about the latest fashions.  Maybe it because I shop at Walmart.

Well off to the boutiques in the mall.  I bet my hubby will take notice of me when I return.  He loves fishing.

Later, Janet

Fashion smashion!! You just give your hubby one of these next time he decides to not notice you.

Then you don't have to notice him either.

(And that's the only one I'm giving you, so keep it safe! )
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: April 16, 2009, 04:10:09 PM »

Janet

Yeppers!!!

Later, Janet

Fashion smashion!! You just give your hubby one of these next time he decides to not notice you.

Then you don't have to notice him either.

(And that's the only one I'm giving you, so keep it safe! )

jen ... I have put my hidey bag away in a very secure location on the hard drive and ... will retrieve it when I deem the Aruban "powers that be" are closing in.

BTW ... don't hit me but ... do you have access to my big yellow hidey bag or ... was it tossed into that bonfire.  It fit my big head just perfectly.

Thanks

Janet

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: April 16, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »

Mmmmm..............wingnut might be able to find that for you.  I think she hid that one somewhere.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 16, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »

O/T

Iraqi-Born Dutch Citizen Pleads Guilty to Terrorism Conspiracy Against Americans in Iraq
Defendant Also Agrees to Plead Guilty to Beating D.C. Prison Guard Unconscious

http://washingtondc.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel09/wfo022609.htm

Update:  This guy was sentenced to 25 years today. 

No real connection other than Dutch citizen and I do see KLPD mentioned.  And the charge of murdering U.S. citizens overseas is also interesting but seems to be specifically written for our military.  Suspect was extradited from the Netherlands to stand trial in this country, too.

Can think of someone else I would like to see extradited to stand trial in this country.

PERSONA NON GRATA

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: April 16, 2009, 05:24:32 PM »

Just because it hasn't been posted in a while:         

2NJSons_Mom, Cageman, Lifesong, Helen Back, Magnolia and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #972 on: April 16, 2009, 05:29:10 PM »

8 more posts to lock up, I think 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: April 16, 2009, 05:29:54 PM »

Nut,

I'm ready & you're ready and nobody's talkn'....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: April 16, 2009, 05:31:05 PM »

8 more posts to lock up, I think 

Yep, give or take.     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: April 16, 2009, 05:34:02 PM »

O/T - I've spent a productive afternoon working on other business...and clearing the way for free-time Friday. (my favorite!) 

But...I've had the news on in the background, as usual.  Today is Sandra Cantu's memorial.

So heartbreaking.

These unthinkable cases are proof to me that evolution is a flawed theory.  As an "evolving" species, we should have weeded this out of the collective gene pool already.

These unthinkable cases are also further proof to me that though God rules over the Heavens... until the Messiah returns...Satan is charge of the earth.

God Bless and cherish the eternal soul of Sandra Cantu and comfort all those who will miss her.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 16, 2009, 05:34:35 PM »

Taco Pina 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 16, 2009, 05:34:47 PM »

Good afternoon monks

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 16, 2009, 05:35:40 PM »

I agree Lifesong...
too many sicko's in this world 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: April 16, 2009, 05:36:13 PM »

Taco Pina 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.