May 15, 2024, 12:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107266 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2009, 12:45:10 AM »

Why do people like to poke the monkey??????   
I don't think you should bring your personal problems to this forum, maybe you should go back to the Therapy Room.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2009, 12:45:50 AM »

What's this about setting me on fire??? 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2009, 12:46:11 AM »

Thank you KC Jackie, yea hard night, but its alright now..........
My Time, I wanted to post this joke for you,I think you will like it!!!!!!!!!

A teacher was doing a study testing the senses (taste) of
first graders using a bowl of lifesavers.                 

The children began to identify the flavors by their colour:

Red........................Cherry
Yellow...................Lemon
Green.....................Lime
Orange.................Orange

Finally the teacher gave them all HONEY lifesavers. After eating them, none of the children could identify the taste.

'Well,' she said, 'I will give you all  a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call  your father.'

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver out and yelled, 'Oh my God!! They're ass-holes   

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2009, 12:48:47 AM »

Finally the teacher gave them all HONEY lifesavers. After eating them, none of the children could identify the taste.

'Well,' she said, 'I will give you all  a clue. It's what your mother may sometimes call  your father.'

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver out and yelled, 'Oh my God!! They're ass-holes   

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2009, 12:51:43 AM »

ROFLMFAO   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2009, 12:56:38 AM »

I can't believe my friend MM has not stopped by to visit me!! My heart is saddened!!  I would visit her if her if she was in jail!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2009, 01:00:29 AM »

I can't believe my friend MM has not stopped by to visit me!! My heart is saddened!!  I would visit her if she was in jail!   

Oh where, oh where, could my little MM be.  Oh where, oh where could she beeeeeee!!
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2009, 01:03:31 AM »

Artcolley~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  I hope I'm not too late in wishing for you to have a Great Day!! I was there with Tibro, 2NJ and the other monkeys hanging on every word of Sea Monkeys back in the day. I'm so glad to see you posting again, I've always enjoyed your posts and am so glad that you're getting better.

Also, really great to see None & Tibro posting more, I have always enjoyed your posts. As a longtime quiet/lurking monkey the last few threads have had my head spinning, didn't know what all was actually going on until now. I'm so glad that SM has been my home for the last 3 1/2 plus years. Klaas & all the mods YOU ROCK!!!  Klaas, you are one of the main reasons I've stayed here. Thank-You for being who you are, you have helped make SM a Great place to be!

Thank-You Red, Mrs. Red, & Dugga for the Great Home we have here! The funniest thing in this whole thing is if SM is so evil & bad then why try to imitate it? If Klaas is so horrible, then why try to act like her. Jealousy gets you nowhere in life!!  Sorry to the other sites, but there will only be ONE SM....All others that try to imitate SM will fail as you don't have what SM has, monkeys that seek justice & really do care for others and where ALL egos are left behind. It's not about us individually, it's about seeing justice served on those who wrong the innocent like Natalee & Caylee. And to help other families with members missing. We care about others more than we care about propping ourselves up on a pedestal and want the world to pay attention to us. It's called humility & being humble with compassion for the hurting.

Mytime, Jackie, & all the other newer monkeys, Welcome to SM you are TRUE Monkeys!!

Hello & welcome to all Monkeys!    P.S. Sorry this was so long 
Roos~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2009, 01:12:20 AM »

Thank you Rooscrew for wise words of wisdom!!  Thank you for your welcome too - I feel like a "true monkey" in training!! 

From a bad experience, came a good lesson!!  I have appreciated that many of the "older" Monkeys have showed an outpouring of love and respect for Klaas and SM!!  That speaks volumes!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2009, 01:12:53 AM »

Artcolley~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  I hope I'm not too late in wishing for you to have a Great Day!! I was there with Tibro, 2NJ and the other monkeys hanging on every word of Sea Monkeys back in the day. I'm so glad to see you posting again, I've always enjoyed your posts and am so glad that you're getting better.

Also, really great to see None & Tibro posting more, I have always enjoyed your posts. As a longtime quiet/lurking monkey the last few threads have had my head spinning, didn't know what all was actually going on until now. I'm so glad that SM has been my home for the last 3 1/2 plus years. Klaas & all the mods YOU ROCK!!!  Klaas, you are one of the main reasons I've stayed here. Thank-You for being who you are, you have helped make SM a Great place to be!

Thank-You Red, Mrs. Red, & Dugga for the Great Home we have here! The funniest thing in this whole thing is if SM is so evil & bad then why try to imitate it? If Klaas is so horrible, then why try to act like her. Jealousy gets you nowhere in life!!  Sorry to the other sites, but there will only be ONE SM....All others that try to imitate SM will fail as you don't have what SM has, monkeys that seek justice & really do care for others and where ALL egos are left behind. It's not about us individually, it's about seeing justice served on those who wrong the innocent like Natalee & Caylee. And to help other families with members missing. We care about others more than we care about propping ourselves up on a pedestal and want the world to pay attention to us. It's called humility & being humble with compassion for the hurting.

Mytime, Jackie, & all the other newer monkeys, Welcome to SM you are TRUE Monkeys!!

Hello & welcome to all Monkeys!    P.S. Sorry this was so long 
Roos~

HI Roos!!!

Thank You!!!
Yes I remember you well, and always enjoyed you so much!!! Its wonderful to see you!!!
You were and are a wonderful person and I truly thank you for being there.

YEs, SM is the place to be for sure!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2009, 01:16:50 AM »

Night Monkeys~ I hope you all have a happy and peaceful weekend

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2009, 01:19:05 AM »

Thank You for the welcome, Rooscrew!  Please excuse MT - she's a mess.   I am glad to be a monkey!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2009, 01:19:30 AM »

I can't believe my friend MM has not stopped by to visit me!! My heart is saddened!!  I would visit her if she was in jail!   

Oh where, oh where, could my little MM be.  Oh where, oh where could she beeeeeee!!

Ask and you will receive.  She be in her bed.  But something kept ringing in my ear, and brought me directly to musing.      
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2009, 01:20:56 AM »

Hi MM - I knew you would hear my call!! 

How dare anyone knock the powers of the super natural!!   

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2009, 01:25:33 AM »

MM, did you premedicate tonight?

Gotta love that Advil!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2009, 01:26:20 AM »

AT&T or Verizon?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2009, 01:27:46 AM »

Hi Mytime and All Monkey Musers,

Hope everyone is doing fine tonight.  Haven't had a chance to read back but maybe mytime will transmit the info to me...don't feel like reading right now.  Wait, I think I am getting a message.........something about doggies and paintings and mods.  Am I getting it right?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2009, 01:28:49 AM »

Ask and you will receive.  She be in her bed.  But something kept ringing in my ear, and brought me directly to musing.      

LOL - I know you would hear my me! I just knew it!! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2009, 01:29:04 AM »

AT&T or Verizon?

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2009, 01:29:40 AM »

Hi Mytime and All Monkey Musers,

Hope everyone is doing fine tonight.  Haven't had a chance to read back but maybe mytime will transmit the info to me...don't feel like reading right now.  Wait, I think I am getting a message.........something about doggies and paintings and mods.  Am I getting it right?   

Yep, and a bra for Flossie! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.