May 02, 2024, 06:43:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #18 7/08/10 -  (Read 392677 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: July 26, 2010, 05:05:23 PM »

Geez, my daughter can't get to see the doctor until August 17th   

Oh good lord.

I think I'd change doctors if that were the case and I had that option.

I am not a doctor-goer, myself. But really! Aug. 17? Have to wait over 3 weeks for a doc app't?

That's too bad, no rose.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1901 on: July 26, 2010, 05:13:50 PM »

Oh good lord.

I am not a doctor-goer, myself. But really! Aug. 17? Have to wait over 3 weeks for a doc app't?

That's too bad, no rose.

That is why a year ago I changed doctors, my husband and daughter still go to the same doctor. He is going on vacation, he always had another doctor in the office but stopped that a year ago. I'm going to have her go to the medi care clinic furnished by our insurance, I know she would rather see the family doctor, he has been seeing her for so long now, and knows all her history with her mental health, but this is ridiculous.        On a lighter note, the terminex man came and sprayed, and while he was the wasp came into the garage, and needless to say he sprayed her and she is gone now 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: July 26, 2010, 05:25:30 PM »

Oh good lord.

That's too bad, no rose.

That is why a year ago I changed doctors, my husband and daughter still go to the same doctor. He is going on vacation, he always had another doctor in the office but stopped that a year ago. I'm going to have her go to the medi care clinic furnished by our insurance, I know she would rather see the family doctor, he has been seeing her for so long now, and knows all her history with her mental health, but this is ridiculous.        On a lighter note, the terminex man came and sprayed, and while he was the wasp came into the garage, and needless to say he sprayed her and she is gone now 

Oh! On vacation. Makes more sense now. But does not help your daughter much. ;-/

Good news about the wasp. For you all, not the wasp.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: July 26, 2010, 05:32:38 PM »

I was just happy the wasp came in while we were talking, I didn't want him to think I was making this all up    But he saw her go into one section of the garage door hardware.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1904 on: July 26, 2010, 05:42:55 PM »

Good Lord NRCG that's to long.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1905 on: July 26, 2010, 05:46:34 PM »

Oh good lord.

That's too bad, no rose.

I am glad you have another place for her to go. That why she can get some help until her doctor comes back from Vacation.  Glad you got the wasps taken care of. They are so aggressive.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: July 26, 2010, 05:59:28 PM »

It is, and though she can go to the other clinic, she is not going to feel comfortable about it, but it looks like she may not have a choice. This doctor, we have all been going to for so long, but I just had enough and went elsewhere. It isn't the doctor, he is good, but they need another one there and the girls overbook so bad 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: July 26, 2010, 06:30:03 PM »

Oh good lord.

That's too bad, no rose.

Glad to hear the nest about he wasps.
WTF about your daughter having to wait that long?Anxiety doesn't take a break for convenience of the physician.   
I would take her to the medi care place too.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1908 on: July 26, 2010, 06:30:52 PM »

It is, and though she can go to the other clinic, she is not going to feel comfortable about it, but it looks like she may not have a choice. This doctor, we have all been going to for so long, but I just had enough and went elsewhere. It isn't the doctor, he is good, but they need another one there and the girls overbook so bad 

So many do that over book. I don't understand why they do that. It just makes everybody run so late. Maybe if you tell her it's just a stop gap measure nothing permanent. Just so she doesn't get to upset. You are right there is no reason for her to suffer those three weeks. Sure hope she goes.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: July 26, 2010, 06:38:01 PM »

My husband has an appointment next week for a physical, he said he will switch appt with her, but since it is scheduled time wise for a physical I don't know if it will work. And the time is not good with her job. But when she gets home from work and she wants to switch he is going to call the doctor in the morning and change the appt. The way the terminex guy sprayed the wasp  there is no way she is still alive, but she fell somewhere behind some boxes, but he sprayed the garage door so that should be that.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1910 on: July 26, 2010, 07:00:32 PM »

an angelic monkey Evening monkeys... UPDATE from Northern Rose. ..

Just got out of surgey and he is in recovery.  That is all I know right now.  Could you please post an update on your thread and thank everyone for their prayers.  He is gonna need all the prayers for his recovery.  Walking out the door heading to the hospital and I will update once I have one.

Thank you so much

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: July 26, 2010, 07:06:00 PM »

I had problems with the cage today and then around ten til four I called my boss and asked if the spreadsheets he needed were okay. OH H*LL NO he hadn't even opened the file. Print it out he says and bring it down, so I did and it was nothing like he wanted had to redo everything because he had a meeting at six and I hate numbers and was almost late picking Joe up.

Sorry I am a little behind now and very tired. Prayers for Northern's son, glad the surgery went well.

Now it's Miller Time! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1912 on: July 26, 2010, 07:16:55 PM »

God Bless Northern's son. I hope his recovery is uneventful.

No Rose..Your doctor doesn't have coverage when he is on vacation.Usually if they're a single practice they have someone cover for emergencies, I thought that was pretty standard.

Today was only in the upper 90's but the county waterline was ruptured by someone and the water was off from 10:00AM to 5:30PM. Went to the store and bought 20 gallons of water for the guys and some more watermelons.I am now trying to figure out why it takes all day to cut out the broken part of pipe and glue in a piece to fix it. Only in Alabama!!!! At one point the water was off an average of 2X a week and I considered having a well drilled for emergencies. When I found out it would cost a minimum of $3000.00 and then the cost of the pump and filtration stuff etc I decided to run and buy bottled water when needed. BUT I still get to gripe!!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: July 26, 2010, 07:17:19 PM »

Thanks all of you for the prayers for Fallon. Her pancreatitis has settled, her kidneys are functioning so they are taking her home tonight. My mom wanted me to thank all of you for the prayers and asks for continued prayers.

No Rose, please take your daughter to the ER if she has another panic attack. They can prescribe meds until she can see the doctor.

Brandi, glad you have cooler temps

Trimm, did the f**kers trailer fall into the water (I really hope I hope I hope)

Greeneyes, did you get bad storms today? I saw there were some tornado warnings out west so I was worried about you.

My mouse at work, makes my shoulder hurt so I think a few advil are in order as is an azz whooping for Josef if he doesn't stop chewing his feet. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1914 on: July 26, 2010, 07:32:56 PM »

Thanks all of you for the prayers for Fallon. Her pancreatitis has settled, her kidneys are functioning so they are taking her home tonight. My mom wanted me to thank all of you for the prayers and asks for continued prayers.

No Rose, please take your daughter to the ER if she has another panic attack. They can prescribe meds until she can see the doctor.

Trimm, did the f**kers trailer fall into the water (I really hope I hope I hope)

Greeneyes, did you get bad storms today? I saw there were some tornado warnings out west so I was worried about you.

My mouse at work, makes my shoulder hurt so I think a few advil are in order as is an azz whooping for Josef if he doesn't stop chewing his feet. 

All we got today was clouds and thunder not a drop here. But it was bad west and south east of me. I hadn't heard about any tornado warnings.
Poor Joesf and his nervous chewing of his feet.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: July 26, 2010, 07:37:17 PM »

No Rose..Your doctor doesn't have coverage when he is on vacation.Usually if they're a single practice they have someone cover for emergencies, I thought that was pretty standard.

Today was only in the upper 90's but the county waterline was ruptured by someone and the water was off from 10:00AM to 5:30PM. Went to the store and bought 20 gallons of water for the guys and some more watermelons.I am now trying to figure out why it takes all day to cut out the broken part of pipe and glue in a piece to fix it. Only in Alabama!!!! At one point the water was off an average of 2X a week and I considered having a well drilled for emergencies. When I found out it would cost a minimum of $3000.00 and then the cost of the pump and filtration stuff etc I decided to run and buy bottled water when needed. BUT I still get to gripe!!

Hi 4 donks, sorry about the water problem. Good thinking getting bottled water today. Glad it wasn't too hot for you. Hope they get it fixed soon.  an angelic monkey

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1916 on: July 26, 2010, 07:37:54 PM »

No water with your heat. When my friend was going to have a new well dug here in Texas it was something like 10 grand. For that I could get me some of those water barrels and fill them for emergencies. Glad they got it fixed.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1917 on: July 26, 2010, 07:38:45 PM »

My husband has an appointment next week for a physical, he said he will switch appt with her, but since it is scheduled time wise for a physical I don't know if it will work. And the time is not good with her job. But when she gets home from work and she wants to switch he is going to call the doctor in the morning and change the appt. The way the terminex guy sprayed the wasp  there is no way she is still alive, but she fell somewhere behind some boxes, but he sprayed the garage door so that should be that.

I sure hope they let your hubs change appointments fpr your daughter. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: July 26, 2010, 07:40:13 PM »

All we got today was clouds and thunder not a drop here. But it was bad west and south east of me. I hadn't heard about any tornado warnings.
Poor Joesf and his nervous chewing of his feet.
Yeah I heard south and west, but wasn't sure, we got sprinkles that's all. Just enough to make my windows streak with the wipers on.   

Josef is chewing his feet because he knows it aggravates the heck out of me. He didn't get bit or anything. I broke out the halo collar and that stopped him really quick. He stops when he sees that come out of the closet from h*ll.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: July 26, 2010, 07:41:30 PM »

I sure hope they let your hubs change appointments fpr your daughter. an angelic monkey
I hope they do to for her Greeneyes. If not, get her to an ER if she is having panic attacks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.