May 14, 2024, 02:13:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 154034 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: June 20, 2007, 03:37:23 AM »

OK I am caught up reading the thread and all is in bed.

Direct TV has "Haunting Evidence" on at 6:30 for a 1/2 hr and then at 7 pm for a whole hour pacific time. From info here I think the NH program is at 7 (10 eastern) but what is the 6:30 one before??

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: June 20, 2007, 03:38:53 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "Rob"
This looks like DePalm or Sonesta  (Renaissance) Island

At least Carla has taste. Carla at the Hyatt

Thanks Moon Shadows  Very Happy

Rob - the above photo is on Aruba mainland - it is not DePalm or Renaissance.  As you look at the photo - if you look straight ahead across the harbor it is where CnC is.  The building you see in front of CnC is new constructions - that may be why you did not recognize it.

Actually - this top photo is where you can see the pink Royal Plaza to the right.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: June 20, 2007, 03:41:32 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
OK I am caught up reading the thread and all is in bed.

Direct TV has "Haunting Evidence" on at 6:30 for a 1/2 hr and then at 7 pm for a whole hour pacific time. From info here I think the NH program is at 7 (10 eastern) but what is the 6:30 one before??

Hello IBE - Good question - I'm not sure what the 1/2 hour preshow is about.

With that, I'm going to say Good Night (and G'Day to Tib).

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: June 20, 2007, 05:13:08 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: June 20, 2007, 06:55:05 AM »

Was watching the morning news and they had an interview with the young actress that will be playing the roll of Natalee Holloway in an upcoming Court TV made for TV movie.  The actress said it was an emotional experience for her and that the whole crew felt disturbed after shooting the rape scene and demise of Natalee.

I get the feeling that no one is very concerned about repercussions coming from the main suspects in all of this.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #625 on: June 20, 2007, 07:27:13 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Was watching the morning news and they had an interview with the young actress that will be playing the roll of Natalee Holloway in an upcoming Court TV made for TV movie.  The actress said it was an emotional experience for her and that the whole crew felt disturbed after shooting the rape scene and demise of Natalee.

I get the feeling that no one is very concerned about repercussions coming from the main suspects in all of this.

Shocked Geezeeeeeee......you would think CTV would wait until this is solved...and the TRUTH reveals what exactly happened and Natalee is brought home (IF EVER!!) before they release a tv movie....otherwise, it is just 'fiction'. WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!!!!! NOW, Dammmmmmmitttt!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: June 20, 2007, 07:31:08 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

Shocked Geezeeeeeee......you would think CTV would wait until this is solved...and the TRUTH reveals what exactly happened and Natalee is brought home (IF EVER!!) before they release a tv movie....otherwise, it is just 'fiction'. WE WANT THE TRUTH!!!!!!! NOW, Dammmmmmmitttt!!

They must think they know what happened if they have a rape/murder scene in the movie.  The actress in the interview is an unknown that resembles Natalee, so that makes me think most of the movie will be about what happened after Natalee disappeared.

I wonder who will play whom in this movie.......
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: June 20, 2007, 07:42:47 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi Monkeys,  I just can't get it in my head how Robin can post over in those forums, rather than at BFN or SM, the one's who support the family.  I just don't grasp it in my mind.  To me that is going against all the family stands for.  If she at least posted at the pro Natalee sites, and maybe say a thing or two over there, it's one thing.  But it's as if she SUPPORTS there agenda.  Does Dave even know?

This particular post was at BFN. Robin has posted at RU and FOB though and I cannot understand why.

And I can't undersyand why ANYONE would consider BFN a site that supports 'the family'.

Exactly WHICH family would that be?  The people that she 'befriends'is a true indication that it is NOT the family of Natalee Holloway.

I can't wait for the headline in 12 years time -- 'Dave Holloway sends 2 more daughters to Aruba for graduation'.  Rolling Eyes

I don't see 'Robin' posting her $hit on a 'pro family site'.

Dave -- start thinking with the head that is ABOVE your neck.

BOYCOTT ARUBA
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: June 20, 2007, 08:04:05 AM »

I am still writing BOYCOTT ARUBA on US money. Even have a stamp to use now.  

Aruba f'd up by not giving Natalee to Beth and Dave. Their attempt to keep their other dirty secrets a secret has led to scrutiny that exposed that island for the cesspool that it is.

ARUBA SUX

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: June 20, 2007, 08:21:33 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I can understand about allowing people with opposing views and all, But, to allow the same people that go to other sites talking bad about Natalee, I do not get that.   BFN=Blogs FOR Natalee, and even though they might not say she is a whore and asked for this on the BFN site, they say it elsewhere and are still allowed at BFN.

{{{applause}}}

But, but, but --  they DO say it on BFN (or DID) -- and then they are allowed to go back and delete their posts.

Elaine -- the logic baffled me. And made me feel sick to my stomach. And made me feel depressed that people like that (people with no soul) share the planet with me Crying or Very sad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: June 20, 2007, 08:21:44 AM »

Easy- I hope no one is paying the suspects for use of their 'likeness'.

And by the way... has anyone got an accounting of the Joran Defense Fund yet? you know the one - the pro bono one!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: June 20, 2007, 08:22:08 AM »

Good Morning!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: June 20, 2007, 08:25:32 AM »

Carpe sent me this - I forgot to post it when I saw it yesterday and I don't think I saw it post here.

Another passenger plunges off a cruise ship

The U.S. Coast Guard is scouring the waters east of Eleuthera Island in The
Bahamas today for a 24-year-old passenger who apparently fell off Royal
Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas.

Relatives of the man reported him missing Monday morning. They say they last
saw him out on his cabin balcony in the middle of the night. The
3,600-passenger cruise ship -- the world's largest -- had just departed
Miami hours earlier on a seven-night eastern Caribbean cruise with scheduled
stops in Puerto Rico, St. Maarten and St. Thomas.

Royal Caribbean hasn't released the name of the passenger, but a television
station in Raleigh, North Carolina, WRAL, is reporting that he is a resident
of the region named Brent Smith. The station, citing his church's pastor,
says he was traveling with his parents, two siblings and a family friend.

+++

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: June 20, 2007, 08:26:43 AM »

Quote from: "Red"

No Saban fan here either ... wait til he bolts Bama for soemthing he deems better.

I am not sure if "open minded" is the right word. Allowing a fox in the hen house is never a good thing.

Being destroyed and conned from within is never a good thing.

No one enjoys debate more than me. I welcome differing view points. However, we learned thru experience that allowing a certain element to cause chaos and dissension merely to have an opposing view is not the answer.

When we are a victims rights site, we hardly need hearing some clown that a girl asked to be raped as an opposing view just to stir things up. Normally the rule of thumb is don't feed the trolls, let alone give them a platform

A very very wise man Wink

But the worst (and most obvious) part -- was that the trolls had more rights and a more 'open forum' than the family supporters.

At least, as of last August.

If it's changed -- so be it. Not interested. Full me once......

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: June 20, 2007, 08:38:15 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "Red"

No Saban fan here either ... wait til he bolts Bama for soemthing he deems better.

I am not sure if "open minded" is the right word. Allowing a fox in the hen house is never a good thing.

Being destroyed and conned from within is never a good thing.

No one enjoys debate more than me. I welcome differing view points. However, we learned thru experience that allowing a certain element to cause chaos and dissension merely to have an opposing view is not the answer.

When we are a victims rights site, we hardly need hearing some clown that a girl asked to be raped as an opposing view just to stir things up. Normally the rule of thumb is don't feed the trolls, let alone give them a platform

A very very wise man Wink

But the worst (and most obvious) part -- was that the trolls had more rights and a more 'open forum' than the family supporters.

At least, as of last August.

If it's changed -- so be it. Not interested. Fool me once......

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: June 20, 2007, 08:40:15 AM »

Aruba is not going to be happy about this nor will JVDS & the Kalpoes.  They have gone on TV repeatedly to say they have never touched Natalee.  Gee I wonder if the Kalpoes will sue Court TV for ruining their POS lives.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: June 20, 2007, 08:59:12 AM »

Good Morning-

Looks like I missed a lot last night, hey Red can you help Saban out the door, call him up with an offer he can't refuse  Laughing

I don't think anyone here likes questioning Dave but I think as sharon and some others who were very active with BFN have detailed, there is just cause to question Robin's judgment at times.

Red I really like how you described Beth, yes she takes no prisoners and wasn't her daughter's life worth this? I am looking forward to her book and to share in her story of a child so beloved by her mother.

I have to wonder today, if we could ask Natalee, what might be her opinion of the boycott? Perhaps that is the opinion that would matter most.

Off to do hi-ho, everyone have a great day and remember we're here for Natalee.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: June 20, 2007, 09:00:33 AM »

Good Morning!

Going to be a long day so better have your morning coffee.

I have a hard time wrapping my mind around Court TV doing anything that is not the Aruban/AHATA line because of their close connection to not only Steve Cohen who was the one to open the cell door for Joran but also Joe Tacopino but guess we shall see.  Maybe the entire island will sue CTV!

Also, it is just unseemly in my opinion for a step parent to try to appear to be running things.  I would feel the same if Jug started issuing instructions.  There are two biological parents involved and I would feel more comfortable following their lead considering that there have been questions in the past concerning motivation.

But be that as it may, if the boycott was the right thing last week, it is this week unless I have missed something major like the recovery of Natalee and arrest of suspects, etc.

I would boycott any resort area where a U.S. citizen disappears and proper procedures, at least minimal ones, are not followed.  It's my right as an American and as a consumer to decide this for myself.  AFAIK, nothing has changed to cause me to stop doing so.

Off to early morning appointment. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: June 20, 2007, 09:06:59 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"

http://www.themartialist.com/pecom/fieldguidetotrolls.htm

The Martialist - Phil's  field guide to trolls .. version 5.11

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: June 20, 2007, 09:10:05 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Good Morning!

Going to be a long day so better have your morning coffee.

I have a hard time wrapping my mind around Court TV doing anything that is not the Aruban/AHATA line because of their close connection to not only Steve Cohen who was the one to open the cell door for Joran but also Joe Tacopino but guess we shall see.  Maybe the entire island will sue CTV!

Also, it is just unseemly in my opinion for a step parent to try to appear to be running things.  I would feel the same if Jug started issuing instructions.  There are two biological parents involved and I would feel more comfortable following their lead considering that there have been questions in the past concerning motivation.

But be that as it may, if the boycott was the right thing last week, it is this week unless I have missed something major like the recovery of Natalee and arrest of suspects, etc.

I would boycott any resort area where a U.S. citizen disappears and proper procedures, at least minimal ones, are not followed.  It's my right as an American and as a consumer to decide this for myself.  AFAIK, nothing has changed to cause me to stop doing so.

Off to early morning appointment. . . . .

I agree, Anna. I know Dave did not come by the boycott easy -- he carefully weighed the situation and made a decision IN UNISON with Beth. Dave owes EVERYONE the same weighed decision (IN UNISON) to take it off.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.