May 22, 2024, 01:01:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 4 - 5/27/2011  (Read 528577 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: May 27, 2011, 05:30:40 PM »

What about the dead squirrels? Does anyone remember the dates when she was texting a friend about the dead squirrel smell in her car? That would have to have been before it was towed and picked up by George. Doesn't she put herself there in the car with the smell first? Did I miss something about that, or am I mistaken about all that? Help me out please!
Ok, maybe my post got lost in the fray? So I googled it myself and found this:

On June 25, which was nine days after Caylee was last seen, Casey Anthony told Huizenga, "I think maybe my dad ran something over with my car when he borrowed it, and it smells like something died in my car."

Huizenga said she also recalled Anthony leaving her a message that said, "There's definitely a part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car." She also said Anthony said she had "gotten rid of it."

But when George and Cindy Anthony went to pick up the car from the impound lot after it had sat there for two weeks, Cindy Anthony confided in Huizenga because she hadn't talked to her granddaughter or daughter for one month that "they were afraid that it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

For those who smelled the car, Cindy Anthony said it smelled like something died ... without even opening the trunk.

Lee Anthony described the smell as "atrocious ... it hit you like a wave."

He first smelled the car airing out in the family garage on July 15, which was the night Cindy Anthony first called 911 to report Caylee missing.

He told investigators he confronted his sister and told her officers would demand she lead them to Caylee.

Read more:  http://www.wesh.com/news/17546432/detail.html

Now does anyone know is this going to be admitted, or not? Has it come up yet? Sorry, I haven't followed the case most recently. I have only come back to it since the trial started up. Have forgotten lots of things, but some of it is coming back.

I think when they call Amy H as a witness then it wil be allowed in as evidence...along with a slew of other stuff that she and Amy discussed.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: May 27, 2011, 05:31:27 PM »

Just a quick note, my posts today are not transcripts and they are not verbatim.  I am just typing fast as they talk, hit spell check and then post.  Please don't kill the messenger.  I am doing it as much as I can for Boo and other monkeys at work.  Klaas, if you don't want me to do this, please let me know.   

Your posts are wonderful--I have learned I can always count on you to provide a concise & clear running account of what has transpired when I have to be away from my computer---thank you so much!     So appreciate your trouble!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: May 27, 2011, 05:31:51 PM »

What about the dead squirrels? Does anyone remember the dates when she was texting a friend about the dead squirrel smell in her car? That would have to have been before it was towed and picked up by George. Doesn't she put herself there in the car with the smell first? Did I miss something about that, or am I mistaken about all that? Help me out please!
Ok, maybe my post got lost in the fray? So I googled it myself and found this:

On June 25, which was nine days after Caylee was last seen, Casey Anthony told Huizenga, "I think maybe my dad ran something over with my car when he borrowed it, and it smells like something died in my car."

Huizenga said she also recalled Anthony leaving her a message that said, "There's definitely a part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car." She also said Anthony said she had "gotten rid of it."

But when George and Cindy Anthony went to pick up the car from the impound lot after it had sat there for two weeks, Cindy Anthony confided in Huizenga because she hadn't talked to her granddaughter or daughter for one month that "they were afraid that it was either Caylee or Casey stuffed in the trunk."

For those who smelled the car, Cindy Anthony said it smelled like something died ... without even opening the trunk.

Lee Anthony described the smell as "atrocious ... it hit you like a wave."

He first smelled the car airing out in the family garage on July 15, which was the night Cindy Anthony first called 911 to report Caylee missing.

He told investigators he confronted his sister and told her officers would demand she lead them to Caylee.

Read more:  http://www.wesh.com/news/17546432/detail.html

Now does anyone know is this going to be admitted, or not? Has it come up yet? Sorry, I haven't followed the case most recently. I have only come back to it since the trial started up. Have forgotten lots of things, but some of it is coming back.

They set the defense off that comment & Casey's lies     George never borrowed the car during that time, if he had she would have went stomping home to tell him to clean up his mess, just like she told him "here's your F'n gas cans."

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: May 27, 2011, 05:33:32 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

I missed most of today's session, but I appreciate all of the updates, etc.

There was an old movie, "The Bad Seed."  (Mods, this is not off topic, I'm gonna tie it all together.)  I think there was a newer one, but the one with Patty McCormic was chilling.  Little girl, about eleven had a nasty habit of killing anyone who had something she wanted, or just for the fun of it.  She had been adopted, and she was the bad seed of a murderous biological mother.  Anyway, Casey is Rhoda (The character in the movie) personified.  I seriously wonder if she has killed people all her life and just no one ever considered such a pretty, sweet girl could do things like that.  No one thought Rhoda could either, but her adoptive mother finally knew, but she kinda died too taking the secret with her.   I truly believe that Casey planned to kill George and Cindy and anyone else who stood in her way.  I think it likely that she killed before.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: May 27, 2011, 05:34:08 PM »

Thanks, I just wasn't sure if it had even come yet and I somehow missed it. Listening to the trial today, it's as if this never happened. I realize though that Amy nor Lee have testifited yet, but the way JB was speaking today he was implicating George as if these conversations with Amy & KC never happened.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: May 27, 2011, 05:34:35 PM »

We all need to write HLN about the commentary and the commercials!!!!!

I really doubt they would care-lol-they seem to have limited regard for facts.  IMO, they are agenda driven.  And that is a polite way of saying that theu are not too bright.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: May 27, 2011, 05:36:10 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

There was an old movie, "The Bad Seed."  (Mods, this is not off topic, I'm gonna tie it all together.)  I think there was a newer one, but the one with Patty McCormic was chilling.  Little girl, about eleven had a nasty habit of killing anyone who had something she wanted, or just for the fun of it.  She had been adopted, and she was the bad seed of a murderous biological mother.  Anyway, Casey is Rhoda (The character in the movie) personified.  I seriously wonder if she has killed people all her life and just no one ever considered such a pretty, sweet girl could do things like that.  No one thought Rhoda could either, but her adoptive mother finally knew, but she kinda died too taking the secret with her.   I truly believe that Casey planned to kill George and Cindy and anyone else who stood in her way.  I think it likely that she killed before.

I agree

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bad_Seed_%28film%29
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: May 27, 2011, 05:37:23 PM »

Trial at 9:30 am tomorrow?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: May 27, 2011, 05:38:03 PM »

I really doubt they would care-lol-they seem to have limited regard for facts.  IMO, they are agenda driven.  And that is a polite way of saying that theu are not too bright.
These commentators don't seem to know many of the facts in the case. They only seem to know about the stuff coming out in court now. Maybe that's on purpose, but the trial just started there is alot more to come out. They seem to be swayed so easily by the little bit of evidence they hear right now.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: May 27, 2011, 05:38:17 PM »

We need to write HLN and Insessions also to tell them that obviously they are not watching the same trial & they need to put the Koolaid down.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: May 27, 2011, 05:40:12 PM »

Who ever knew the im's you send people might one day be used in court?  On George, do you think he is over sucidial tendencies because if he is suffering from depression this could really put him over the edge again.

I was thinking the same about George today...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: May 27, 2011, 05:42:05 PM »

We need to write HLN and Insessions also to tell them that obviously they are not watching the same trial & they need to put the Koolaid down.
I stopped following this case more than a yr ago after knowing alot of the facts, but jumping back in now things are coming back to me. These commentators are coming up with decisions today, after just a few days of testimony. What is the point of deciding now? Why are they even talking about having sympathy for KC?

RIP Sweet Puppy
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: May 27, 2011, 05:42:15 PM »

Trial at 9:30 am tomorrow?

9am-1pm

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: May 27, 2011, 05:44:00 PM »

Perry talking to the jury.

He is so good to them. I love that about him.

Precious and brilliant

So totally precious and so brilliant is right.  Don't you know he is a real serious chess player???

And he is basically a kind man.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: May 27, 2011, 05:45:13 PM »

Who ever knew the im's you send people might one day be used in court?  On George, do you think he is over sucidial tendencies because if he is suffering from depression this could really put him over the edge again.

I was thinking the same about George today...

Considering what has transpired over the past 3 years I couldn't care less about Cindy or George.  As far as worrying about George..I wouldn't.  The total effect of his "suicide attempt" was that he spent a night in a motel with beer and pizza.  An "attempt" means some action was taken..not just talking about it.  George never tried to hurt himself.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: May 27, 2011, 05:49:15 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

Ooh I want to watch that again now.

I wonder if she killed the pets she buried in that make shift cemetery in the swampy woods. I bet this girl did a lot of stuff that scared the crap out of her family. Cindy was bold to take her to the police threatening her ... but Cindy is also naive. Maybe GA and LA have always had a different awareness than her and afraid of kc...may explain the about face they did at the beginning...the thought that she would get out of jail and get them. My father was a frightening person but his mother had no clue he was...she thought he was her sweet son always, but the rest of the world knew better and most afraid of him.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1596 on: May 27, 2011, 05:49:19 PM »

Thanks, I just wasn't sure if it had even come yet and I somehow missed it. Listening to the trial today, it's as if this never happened. I realize though that Amy nor Lee have testifited yet, but the way JB was speaking today he was implicating George as if these conversations with Amy & KC never happened.

I was posting and not caught up when you posted that she told Amy that the car reeked.  Yes, you were exactly right. I don't text and don't really understand people who do.  It seems easier and more intimate just to talk on the phone to your friends or loved ones.  From her bills, it seems to have cost a lot more too.  Now I am so thankful for texts.  All of those texts between Casey and Amy concerning the smell of her car will surely have to come in.  I still hope they can find another way to bring in the IM's between her and Tony L.  I just don't think they have found the right way to get them in yet.  She also told Amy that she was gonna get the house, she told anyone that would listen that she was gonna get George and Cindy's house. 

Ted Bundy has finally found his soul-mate, she just isn't with him yet. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: May 27, 2011, 05:51:01 PM »

I heard someone (I think Vinnie Politan) mention today that during Caylee's memorial, Lee said something about keeping a secret regarding CMA.  He said he didn't know if Lee was referring to Cindy, Casey or Caylee.  I don't recall hearing anything about this, do one of y'all?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: May 27, 2011, 05:51:09 PM »

I wrote something similar yesterday on FB.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: May 27, 2011, 05:51:10 PM »

I was posting and not caught up when you posted that she told Amy that the car reeked.  Yes, you were exactly right. I don't text and don't really understand people who do.  It seems easier and more intimate just to talk on the phone to your friends or loved ones.  From her bills, it seems to have cost a lot more too.  Now I am so thankful for texts.  All of those texts between Casey and Amy concerning the smell of her car will surely have to come in.  I still hope they can find another way to bring in the IM's between her and Tony L.  I just don't think they have found the right way to get them in yet.  She also told Amy that she was gonna get the house, she told anyone that would listen that she was gonna get George and Cindy's house. 

Ted Bundy has finally found his soul-mate, she just isn't with him yet. 

I seem to recall that at one point Amy changed her address to HOSpring Dr.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.