May 22, 2024, 01:05:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 478467 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #460 on: July 01, 2010, 10:14:44 PM »

Today the mother asked Terry to cooperate with the investigator...why the father didn't asked that to Terry? ...he was her husband at least she will feel more sorry about him than the mother....i think LE are suspicious of the father

BBM

I think that's possible, too.
I do also.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: July 01, 2010, 10:16:50 PM »

I don't think this Mister Kaine is any big first prize at all.

Seems like an utter control freak, divorced his sickly first wife, marries her friend, had a restraining order from the first wife, got a restraining order on the second wife, files for divorce while his son is missing, second wife took care of his son while he pursued his career, flips out on certain media outlets.

to be continued.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: July 01, 2010, 10:20:03 PM »

thanks Wyks. Any idea why HO was not given the scent to work with? What could possibly be the reason behind that?

and in light of today's press conference debacle - Desiree asking everyone to search and look for Kyron - isn't that what Mr Oakes is actually doing?

Or are we only looking for a "live Kyron" ala Caylee Anthony?

You're welcome Rob.  Conflict between the local LE and HO, for starters, with the family seeming to be siding with LE.   HO siding with the rest of the world who simply want Kyron found..... without all the hoops to jump thru. 

The way things happened with Tim Miller and the Anthony's, yesssssssss.  That could be another part of the seeming refusal on Kyron's family part.  Their statement is that Kyron is alive, they likely are bristling at the idea of HO using cadaver dogs.  The thing they don't seem to understand is that HO *could have* used Kyron's scented item with his track/trail dogs first.  As it is, it may take a great deal of time, as the dogs alert to any scent of human death in/near the area/s being searched.  One can only hope that not many humans have passed in those areas. 

HO has been searching the exact area given by at least 5 different psychics from around the world, who have (seperately using their own approaches), realized that they have pinpointed the same area.  Not just psychics either.  Other folks doing research and maps and misc info have pinpointed this same spot.  And sooooooo... the scary thing for me is that HO took his dogs there, and found a death scent. 

It is realized, of course, that Kyron may have been moved at least once.  So even if a death scent is found, doesn't mean a body is still there.  Further searching is necessary, and may include other areas.  So now we wait. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: July 01, 2010, 10:20:13 PM »

Personally, I'm not getting the bad vibe about Kaine the way you guys are.  I find it very hard to believe that a judge would give Kaine full temporary custody of the kids if he was suspected of harming or hiding Kyron.  Makes no sense at all to me.

The father is in the media and with a lot of LE officials I thnik that his under police eyes... I dont think that he has time to take care of the baby anyway, I believe somebody else is watching the baby because the father supposed to be a 100 % focus to find kyron.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: July 01, 2010, 10:20:50 PM »

Personally, I'm not getting the bad vibe about Kaine the way you guys are.  I find it very hard to believe that a judge would give Kaine full temporary custody of the kids if he was suspected of harming or hiding Kyron.  Makes no sense at all to me.

Yea I can see what you are saying Klaas..I can't figure out a motive that would make sense.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: July 01, 2010, 10:21:39 PM »

first one in gets to blab on and on and on about how horrible the other is...

maybe he learned that while married to Desiree. LOL

+++

Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: July 01, 2010, 10:22:13 PM »

I wonder if Kitty is not currently under Kaine's care, due to the stressful environment. Perhaps he was directed to allow a family member to step in to provide care until Kyron is found.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: July 01, 2010, 10:23:17 PM »

So everyone including Desiree is ganging up on poor Terri.  Sorry, I'm not buying it. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: July 01, 2010, 10:25:41 PM »

I don't think this Mister Kaine is any big first prize at all.

Seems like an utter control freak, divorced his sickly first wife, marries her friend, had a restraining order from the first wife, got a restraining order on the second wife, files for divorce while his son is missing, second wife took care of his son while he pursued his career, flips out on certain media outlets.

to be continued.

Just wanted to point out in the interview her and Kaine did, Desiree corrected reports that she knew Terri prior to Kaine hiring her.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: July 01, 2010, 10:26:18 PM »

thanks Wyks. Any idea why HO was not given the scent to work with? What could possibly be the reason behind that?

and in light of today's press conference debacle - Desiree asking everyone to search and look for Kyron - isn't that what Mr Oakes is actually doing?

Or are we only looking for a "live Kyron" ala Caylee Anthony?

You're welcome Rob.  Conflict between the local LE and HO, for starters, with the family seeming to be siding with LE.   HO siding with the rest of the world who simply want Kyron found..... without all the hoops to jump thru. 

The way things happened with Tim Miller and the Anthony's, yesssssssss.  That could be another part of the seeming refusal on Kyron's family part.  Their statement is that Kyron is alive, they likely are bristling at the idea of HO using cadaver dogs.  The thing they don't seem to understand is that HO *could have* used Kyron's scented item with his track/trail dogs first.  As it is, it may take a great deal of time, as the dogs alert to any scent of human death in/near the area/s being searched.  One can only hope that not many humans have passed in those areas. 

HO has been searching the exact area given by at least 5 different psychics from around the world, who have (seperately using their own approaches), realized that they have pinpointed the same area.  Not just psychics either.  Other folks doing research and maps and misc info have pinpointed this same spot.  And sooooooo... the scary thing for me is that HO took his dogs there, and found a death scent. 

It is realized, of course, that Kyron may have been moved at least once.  So even if a death scent is found, doesn't mean a body is still there.  Further searching is necessary, and may include other areas.  So now we wait. 

thanks Wyks. I'm not big on psychos psychics, but heck, whatever gets 'er done. And there's not much to go at this point.

+++

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: July 01, 2010, 10:27:09 PM »

It's really interesting that both wives arrived with 7 yo boys .

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: July 01, 2010, 10:28:18 PM »

So everyone including Desiree is ganging up on poor Terri.  Sorry, I'm not buying it. 

umm, didn't Terri steal her man? Maybe that's water under the bridge, no pun intended.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: July 01, 2010, 10:34:21 PM »

umm, didn't Terri steal her man? Maybe that's water under the bridge, no pun intended.

Actually no Terri didn't steal her man.  Desiree and Kaine were in the process of getting divorced when Desiree was still pregnant with Kyron.  After Kyron was born, Desiree needed medical treatment and had to go to Canada to get it, I believe it was kidney problems.  Anyway, Kyron went to live with Kaine then.  Kaine needed help taking care of a baby so he hired Terri (Desiree's friend) to be a nanny.  Terri brought along with her James, her son.  Terri and Kaine didn't marry until 2007. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 01, 2010, 10:34:54 PM »

I wonder if Kitty is not currently under Kaine's care, due to the stressful environment. Perhaps he was directed to allow a family member to step in to provide care until Kyron is found.

Hadn't thought about that. Can a judge order that? I wonder if that was the child custody 911 call. Maybe she didn't want to give up her daughter and Kaine wanted her too. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 01, 2010, 10:37:48 PM »

Actually no Terri didn't steal her man.  Desiree and Kaine were in the process of getting divorced when Desiree was still pregnant with Kyron.  After Kyron was born, Desiree needed medical treatment and had to go to Canada to get it, I believe it was kidney problems.  Anyway, Kyron went to live with Kaine then.  Kaine needed help taking care of a baby so he hired Terri (Desiree's friend) to be a nanny.  Terri brought along with her James, her son.  Terri and Kaine didn't marry until 2007. 

Klaas and Rob, Desiree stated she was never friends with Terri prior to her being hired by kaine. Kaine met Terri first. I think Kyron was 2 when Desiree went for medical treatment.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: July 01, 2010, 10:40:33 PM »

thanks for clearing that up. Earlier reports had them all knowing each other previously. And I saw Tracygirl's post after I made mine.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: July 01, 2010, 10:42:04 PM »

Tracygirl - then was there any indication that Terri STOLE Kaine from Desiree?  If so, I must have missed that tidbit. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: July 01, 2010, 10:42:15 PM »

Terri, That Red Squirrel
http://thatredsquirrel.com/

Did everyone read this? It is a teaser of an upcoming story supposedly.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: July 01, 2010, 10:42:43 PM »

Someone NG tonite said that Terri has known Kyron since he was three days old. I know I know - those folks usually don't have their info correct.

It's all confusing.

+++

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: July 01, 2010, 10:47:40 PM »

Tracygirl - then was there any indication that Terri STOLE Kaine from Desiree?  If so, I must have missed that tidbit. 

All I know is Desiree stated that she didn't know Terri prior to Kaine. She was not friends with her before Kaine got together. Whether or not Kaine and Desiree were trying to get back together and Terri got in the way, I cannot say because they didn't go that deeply into it. But the point was clear, terri and desiree were not friends prior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.