May 13, 2024, 12:23:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 160532 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: June 14, 2007, 09:30:47 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
The story about the family in CHANNAHON, IL makes me think about why some stories grip people more than others.  I don’t really think it has to do with the fact that this was a physically beautiful family, living the American dream by all appearances.  I think it has to do with the unexpected.  These were not people scratching out an existence with a homemade meth lab.

Oh, I don’t know what I am trying to say.  It is just so heart-breaking to see pictures of those kids and wonder who could be so cold as to shoot them to death that way.

Easy,  where did you see pictures of the family?

Nancy Grace just kept showing them over and over and over....

My gut feeling on this one: Mom was about to leave or do something else that sent dad over the edge. Dad killed them all, then shot himself in the thigh so it would look like he was a victim too. They need to find the gun. How far away could it be if dad shot himself with it?

I think most of us have that gut feeling, because the story doesn't add up.  So far, I think the story is that she shot the kids, winged the hubby in the leg anf then shot herself.  Bullet trajectory and proximity will solve this one.

The husband/father has been released from the hospital now.  He is not in custody YET:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,282320,00.html

(snipped)
He said the public has no reason to be concerned about a suspect at large and there was no manhunt currently under way. He didn't elaborate further, but said the victims appear to have been related.

A wounded man was taken from the scene and treated and released at Provena St. Joseph Medical Center in Joliet. Kaupas said he's being interviewed by investigators but isn't under arrest.

Channahon Mayor Joe Cook said the murders appeared to have been a case of domestic violence
(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: June 14, 2007, 09:33:02 PM »

Another drug bust.  More car accidents.  Another normal day in Aruba:

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: June 14, 2007, 09:34:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

The husband/father has been released from the hospital now.  He is not in custody YET:

(snipped)
He said the public has no reason to be concerned about a suspect at large and there was no manhunt currently under way. He didn't elaborate further, but said the victims appear to have been related.

A wounded man was taken from the scene and treated and released at Provena St. Joseph Medical Center in Joliet. Kaupas said he's being interviewed by investigators but isn't under arrest.

Channahon Mayor Joe Cook said the murders appeared to have been a case of domestic violence
(snipped)

It's so sad when innocent children suffer from conflict between adults.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: June 14, 2007, 09:34:28 PM »

The story about the family in CHANNAHON, IL makes me think about why some stories grip people more than others.  I don’t really think it has to do with the fact that this was a physically beautiful family, living the American dream by all appearances.  I think it has to do with the unexpected.  These were not people scratching out an existence with a homemade meth lab.

Oh, I don’t know what I am trying to say.  It is just so heart-breaking to see pictures of those kids and wonder who could be so cold as to shoot them to death that way.

Easy,  where did you see pictures of the family?

Nancy Grace just kept showing them over and over and over....

My gut feeling on this one: Mom was about to leave or do something else that sent dad over the edge. Dad killed them all, then shot himself in the thigh so it would look like he was a victim too. They need to find the gun. How far away could it be if dad shot himself with it?

I think most of us have that gut feeling, because the story doesn't add up.  So far, I think the story is that she shot the kids, winged the hubby in the leg anf then shot herself.  Bullet trajectory and proximity will solve this one.

wow,  you are sure getting more info than I can find.  the only article I can find does not identify the family.

Inside the vehicle, investigators found the bodies of Kimberly Ellen Vaughn, 34, Cassandra Ellen Vaughn, eleven, Abigayle Elizabeth Vaughn, 12, and Blake Philip Vaughn, eight.

Kimberly Vaughn was shot once and the children were shot multiple times.

Police said the children's father - Christopher Vaughn - was located near the SUV with a gunshot wound to his leg.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: June 14, 2007, 09:37:15 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
We need to get back to the basic who, what, when and where!

My guess...Julia/Glenda/Bondia

That would be my guess as well.  First Anita gets a call about a search, then she gets a call about Natalee being found.  Maybe it was Anita calling in favors!

I think we need to re-visit the timeline and determine when things began to shift and who was involved.[/quote]

Who is Anita's best friend they were reffering to? If it is not Julia then she fits in somewhere.

The painted rocks. How convenient that it was a illegal alien that happened years and years ago that no one knows about. No one can trace that as being a fact. They forgot that they already told dave about that kid and that it happened at a diffrent place than the rocks.[/quote]

I do think we can time-stamp some of this stuff and link names to the events.  That might start to tell us something.[/quote]

They got caught red handed with the painted rocks B.S. Next we will hear that it was a diffrent illegal alien not the one that they tried to lie to dave about.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #645 on: June 14, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »

CBB, you never cease to amaze me!  You did a wonderful job with me!
Like I said,  I wish you could do your magic on the real ME!  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #646 on: June 14, 2007, 09:41:11 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"

You don't have to use it, Dihannah..........please don't feel I expect that! I just hoped you might like to add it to your collection. Glad you like it.  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: June 14, 2007, 09:41:53 PM »

(snipped)

(snipped)

Why can't these people just walk away?  Is there nothing inside them?  Has it all become so much about them that they no longer have any feelings?  I don't get it!!!!!!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: June 14, 2007, 09:46:36 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

You don't have to use it, Dihannah..........please don't feel I expect that! I just hoped you might like to add it to your collection. Glad you like it.  Wink

She's added to my collection and yes I needed a change.  I just pulled up Photoshop again and have no clue how to use it.   I don't know how you work your magic.  I just want to play, but I'll leave the avi's to you experts!

I'm having my 2nd surgery on my throat on Monday, so will have lots of time on my hands not being able to talk.  Maybe I'll play around then.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: June 14, 2007, 09:49:52 PM »

Did everyone see the video of the punk killing the homeless guy with a baseball bat?  I tell ya, this world is going to hell in a hand-basket!  Mad
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: June 14, 2007, 09:53:33 PM »

He wasn't homeless.  He was mentally challenged, living in a care facility.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,282655,00.html
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: June 14, 2007, 09:54:25 PM »

(snipped)

(snipped)

Why can't these people just walk away?  Is there nothing inside them?  Has it all become so much about them that they no longer have any feelings?  I don't get it!!!!!!!!

I so totally agree.  Take Scott Peterson for instance, where it seemed to become more apparent.  What was the point?  He killed his unborn son for God's sakes!  It's called DIVORCE!  No jail time!  What is wrong with these freakin' sicko idiots!  There are new meds. for all kinds of psychologoical malfunctions, do they have one for Narcissism yet?

This seems to becoming more and more frequent, unless it's just more noticable in the media.    There are so

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: June 14, 2007, 09:54:32 PM »

Did everyone see the video of the punk killing the homeless guy with a baseball bat?  I tell ya, this world is going to hell in a hand-basket!  Mad

Sad  Sad  Sad

I was reading a book this evening about Zen gardens (cause I want one), and in the book it says that Zen Buddhists are vegetarians because they teach that no sentient being should be killed.

Maybe we should all just turn Buddhist.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: June 14, 2007, 09:56:31 PM »

Evening..

Dianahha  Did you see the thread in the lounge that Elain started about ho far birds fly??  Take a peek if you haven't. Smile  I sent you an email earlier.. Hope all goes well with this surgery as well.  Smile
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: June 14, 2007, 09:57:43 PM »

Yes, and the 2 girls in FL fighting?  One was using brass knuckles before her boyfriend took a bat to the victim.  Thank God she only had a concussion and some staples in her head.  This world is Scary!

It was on Youtube and the news keeps replaying it. It makes me sick to my stomach.  Kids are getting becoming immune to brutality, they see it all the time on t.v., internet, etc..   It's only going to get worse.  I fear for our nation and mankind.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: June 14, 2007, 09:58:29 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evening..

Dianahha  Did you see the thread in the lounge that Elain started about ho far birds fly??  Take a peek if you haven't. Smile  I sent you an email earlier.. Hope all goes well with this surgery as well.  Smile

I saw the topic, but didn't get a chance to look yet, but will.

I replied to your email  Wink

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: June 14, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »

He wasn't homeless.  He was mentally challenged, living in a care facility.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,282655,00.html

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  How sad and senseless.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: June 14, 2007, 09:59:05 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Evening..

Hi, Ang.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: June 14, 2007, 10:02:13 PM »

In life we cross paths with people that just seem to radiate goodness, a kindness that set them apart.  Those people become a part of our memories, because of their selfless acts and seemingly unaware demeanor about their importance.  I think Ruth Graham was one of those people.

Then we have the likes of OJ, Scott and Joran at the other end of the spectrum!   Mad
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: June 14, 2007, 10:04:55 PM »

Yes, and the 2 girls in FL fighting?  One was using brass knuckles before her boyfriend took a bat to the victim.  Thank God she only had a concussion and some staples in her head.  This world is Scary!

It was on Youtube and the news keeps replaying it. It makes me sick to my stomach.  Kids are getting becoming immune to brutality, they see it all the time on t.v., internet, etc..   It's only going to get worse.  I fear for our nation and mankind.

I saw that and it made me sick!  I have a theory about the change in youth, but I will spare everyone tonight. lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.