May 13, 2024, 02:21:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 552026 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #840 on: February 19, 2010, 02:08:26 AM »

For those who would like to keep a candle burning for Natalee, and her family.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

an angelic monkey

Thank you, TM!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #841 on: February 19, 2010, 02:12:33 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you, TM!!

You're welcome CBB!   

I hope your son is doing well with his recovery.  I haven't been over to musings to check for a recent report.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #842 on: February 19, 2010, 02:14:00 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you, TM!!

You're welcome CBB!   

I hope your son is doing well with his recovery.  I haven't been over to musings to check for a recent report.   

Slow but sure hopefully! Thanks for asking! I'm late on the St Pat's avis! I'm working on yours now! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: February 19, 2010, 02:24:28 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you, TM!!

You're welcome CBB!   

Slow but sure hopefully! Thanks for asking! I'm late on the St Pat's avis! I'm working on yours now! 

I remember how hard the rehab can be both physically and mentally.  I'm still keeping you both in my prayers.  Strength for the patient and the cheerleader mom! 

Just when you have time on my avi CBB, I'm in no hurry.  Thanks for all you do!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 19, 2010, 02:28:18 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: February 19, 2010, 09:33:36 AM »

Blonde - I'm not sure if he's on Anita's side or Paulus's side but a relative for sure.

He and the girl look like Paulus's brother and his niece that were in Haiti. 

Hi AZSunny!  Do you mean Kees and Marianne Vandersloot?  Or Toon and Marianne Vandersloot?  From my understanding Toon helped raise money for his cousin Kees's missionary work in Haiti.  But I don't think I've read that Toon was in Haiti.  I could have missed it though.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-383202?ref=feeds/latest

http://www.brabantscentrum.nl/oud_archief_2010/nieuws/1003_sloot.htm

snip:

The missionary, who last year spent in Boxtel to a reunion of the family Van der Sloot to attend, is from Port-au-Prince announced that the city is a huge need for medication. ,, That we thus raise funds and ensure that the very poorest inhabitants of the city can be helped, "says Toon van der Sloot. His cousin in Haiti has always fought for the people who have nothing. ,, Besides helping disadvantaged young brothers managed the sister of Theresa in Port-au-Prince a kind of hospice, which also the poorest area was worthy to die. "

Toon Vandersloot (far left)

http://www.brabantscentrum.info/oud_archief_2009/nieuws/0916_arnoldus.htm

I don't have a really good picture of Toon, but he and his cousin Kees look a lot alike from what I can tell.

Marianne is Toon's daughter.

This is where I posted about them earlier.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.msg1076244#msg1076244

It looked like Kees and Mariann to me.  So is that a cousin of Paulaus, an Toon is the brother?  sorry confused..again.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: February 19, 2010, 09:40:55 AM »

oH,  I see you think that Kees and Toon are Paulus Uncles?  I thought cousins.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: February 19, 2010, 09:51:56 AM »

Cousins may be correct instead of uncles.  They look a generation older to me, but I have cousins who are much
older than I am.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: February 19, 2010, 10:17:55 AM »

Happy Friday Monkeys!

Joran Van Der Sloot:  Nicest service I could have ever hopped for. Love you dad rest in peace.
Yesterday at 1:26pm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 19, 2010, 12:58:39 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 19, 2010, 01:25:12 PM »

Clicked on this in my bookmarks by mistake

http://cartoons.diberardo.com/recent-political-cartoon/girl-murdered.php

published 06|07|05

<snipped>

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks for the reminder Klaas.

I emailed the cartoonist way back ... no response.  Almost five years later ... I am giving it another try.

On June 7, 2005 ... the implication is that cartoonist had to have been privy to inside information from within the investigation ... inside information regarding the events encompassing the death of Natalee Holloway.  Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe declare in their June 9, 2005 suspect statements that Natalee Holloway was dropped off at the Holiday Inn.

The cartoon implies that Natalee Holloway died of a drug overdose and was buried in a shallow grave.  However .. it is not until June 13, 2005 ... in an "unofficial" statement to Chief of Police Jan Vander Straten that Joran declares that Deepak may have raped and buried Natalee.

When all aspects of the cartoon are comprehend ... itruths are revealed on June 7, 2005 encompassing the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... truths that had yet to be revealed ... truths that imply that a coverup was taking place within the Aruban investigation from the getgo.

Janet

++++++

Leaked report shows that
Joran declared that Deepak Kalpoe raped and killed Natalee
DIARIO Aruba
05/02/2006

Today, this publication has reproduced a copy of the leaked report (dated June 13, 2005), and in this report readers themselves can read how a policeman declared that he spoke informally with Joran; this was not in an official interrogation.

Proces-verbaal findings

I, Jan van der STRATEN, police chief with the Aruban Police Corps, state the following.

On Monday June 13th 2005, at approximately 13.00 hours I spoke informally with the suspect Joran Andreas Petrus v/d SLOOT at the police station in Oranjestad.

On my question to Joran whether he can tell me what happened after the girl had fallen asleep on the beach near Fisherman's Hut, he answered:

“I called DEEPAK and he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”

To my question where the girl was buried, he answered: “I think that she was buried next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, the rest I would not know.”

During the conversation Joran showed differing emotions. Sometimes he cried, sometimes he was direct in his answers.

Joran also indicated that he was very sorry for his family and that he had the best contact with his father.

When I asked him why did he lie to his father about the Holiday Inn, Joran answered that he had disappointed his father with that.

Of this I reported on my oath as officer on June 17th 2005.

J. van der STRATEN

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2006_04_30_archive.html

On the Record w/ Greta
Free and Clear?
Wednesday, August 24, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST:  What do you make of the fact that, apparently, on this June 13 declaration, Joran says — at least, we're told — that Deepak raped and murdered — I think raped and buried, or something like that, Natalee? Do you know anything about that?

DAVID KOCK, SATISH KALPOE'S ATTORNEY:  Yes. No, that was a statement that was given. I think, though, it's — because I saw it, too, that it appeared here in the newspaper. But I think you have to put it into context, that that was just one of the stories that Joran told, and that afterwards, he has changed his story again.

It wasn't a statement that he signed, it was something that the police said that he declared during a conversation, that he said, yes, something must have gone wrong with the girl. And then when they asked him, What do you think, and he says, Well, I think maybe after I got — because that was at a time when he was stating that Deepak came and picked him up here and dropped him at home, which was also impossible because of the records afterwards, but at that time, he did not know that.

So he came up with that story that Deepak picked him up, dropped him at home, and he assumed that something went wrong, so that maybe, Deepak, knowing that the girl was here lying on the beach, came back and then did something to the girl and then bury her, no? But yes, I don't know if that was a story told, you know, as a joke, if it was maybe speaking as in a third person type of situation. I mean, but what we know is that afterwards, his statements have changed, so, you know? We don't have to only focus on that one.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166635,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #851 on: February 19, 2010, 02:10:25 PM »

Happy Friday Monkeys!

Joran Van Der Sloot:  Nicest service I could have ever hopped for. Love you dad rest in peace.

I thought that Joran was such a good student. Sure doesn't know how to spell, unless he really meant a hopped up funeral.

2 4 1
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 19, 2010, 04:42:35 PM »

Happy Friday Monkeys!

Good Afternoon, Monkeys and Puppies!

I guess I might as well say it since we are all thinking it.  So does Joran ever wonder if Beth and Dave Holloway might have wanted the same thing for their daughter?

This kid has nerve beyond belief!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: February 19, 2010, 04:58:14 PM »

Happy Friday Monkeys!

I guess I might as well say it since we are all thinking it.  So does Joran ever wonder if Beth and Dave Holloway might have wanted the same thing for their daughter?

Hey Anna,
My thoughts exactly!!  Joran doesn't consider the feelings of anyone but himself.

(Pups are adorable.  Strong and fat as little butterballs.  I can only find one girl.
I was going to name the one that matches Peter R. DeVries Anna, but I think it is a boy!)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 19, 2010, 04:58:53 PM »

Happy Friday Monkeys!

Good afternoon Anna!

Thank you for saying it!  You are so right, I have no doubt that Natalee's family wanted, and still wants the same for her; as all of us do.  The powers that be in Aruba can and should make it happen.  It's almost five years late, but it's never too late to do the right thing!

Natalee deserves a proper burial in her country, and I won't give up hope that it will happen.

As for Joran...I'd better just keep my thoughts to myself!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 19, 2010, 05:00:31 PM »

There's an article in today's Awe Mainta about Paulus.

I'll bring it over asap!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 19, 2010, 05:10:51 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

2/19/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

yesterday tardi, in circulo very close paul van der sloot owing to being crema

much person was come is haci the question, what day the burial of advocate mr. paul van der sloot will take lugar. also had the question, if his burial will take lugar at aruba or at the netherlands y till cu today not owing to leave none ad of his burial.

hour cu the family did take notice cu have interest of periodistanan of merca y also of the netherlands for come cubri the burial here, family owing to dicidi for transporta the curpa of mr.paul van der sloot for the netherlands, for in form silencioso, in circulo chiquito of family, the cremacion take lugar. neither the sitio not owing to being menciona, for neither at the netherlands pararazinan persigui the family.

we of awemainta was know cu for of week happen the curpa of paul van der sloot owing to being send the netherlands, while cu his madam anita y child owing to fly also bay, without participacion of one que another.

all cos owing to stay regulation at the netherlands y so yesterday tardi, at one sitio, cu do not conoci for we niether, the cremacion of advocate mr. paul van der sloot did take lugar.

y so will the descansa at paz.

as is conoci, today is haci 8 day cu paul van der sloot, hungando tenis at tiera del sol owing to sak in another y fayece consecuencia of one atake of curazon. for of instant cu the news here owing to become conoci, owing to go back arise one cantidad of speculacion incluso of part of nancy grace of cnn, that assure do not one person aprecia y like at aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 19, 2010, 05:50:33 PM »

Just from what I've read I think Kees is a cousin, and Toon is a brother.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: February 19, 2010, 06:01:00 PM »

I am wondering if RenFro is beginning to feel just a tad bit 'used' yet?   ...  My thoughts sort of drift over & run toward perhaps ... the Joy Wray character of Caylee Anthony's case  ...  ??     Maybe just a little ????
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 19, 2010, 06:05:09 PM »

I wonder if Paulus had always wanted to be cremated. He was a lawyer and had spawned, so I'm sure he must have had a will. Did it always state that he wanted to be cremated? Recently changed?

There are just too many 'convenient' events and happenings.

Something is just not right. More so than usual. Even the sporter's comments.

Something does not feel right.  Starting with Paulus playing tennis. jmo

Hiya Monkey friends! I'm always in the rafters reading (well -- not always). And waiting for justice for Natalee.

Thank you all for what you do.

Magnolia!!!! Congratulations!!  Puppies!!!  Sweeter than sweet  an angelic monkey

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.