May 15, 2024, 11:19:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #801 2/18/09 - 2/21/09  (Read 203157 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: February 18, 2009, 05:57:00 PM »

Good night

never lift the pressure of evil island
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: February 18, 2009, 05:57:32 PM »

These quote stacks are another negative thing here lately in addition to the bashing. It sure would be great if Red would drop by and give us his opinion on this matter of "quote stacks".........he could get a great idea of forum use by reading oh maybe..the last 8 pages in the Natalee Case Discussion #800.

Ah, another one who speaks for Red.

Let's see.  There were 300 over in the Caylee Thread and 5 plus a few assorted trolls guests here.

Yeah, I bet those stack quotes are the utmost thing in his mind.  Next to Lala's pencils having jokes made about them, of course.  That's the real outrage.

But how lucky he is to have you and ld to speak for him and she even claims to know about his private phone conversations.

Between your mind-reading and her insider information, why we really don't need to hear anything from Red at all because we have you two to speak for him!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #262 on: February 18, 2009, 06:00:08 PM »

These quote stacks are another negative thing here lately in addition to the bashing. It sure would be great if Red would drop by and give us his opinion on this matter of "quote stacks".........he could get a great idea of forum use by reading oh maybe..the last 8 pages in the Natalee Case Discussion #800.

Let's see.  There were 300 over in the Caylee Thread and 5 plus a few assorted trolls guests here.

Yeah, I bet those stack quotes are the utmost thing in his mind.  Next to Lala's pencils having jokes made about them, of course.  That's the real outrage.

But how lucky he is to have you and ld to speak for him and she even claims to know about his private phone conversations.

Between your mind-reading and her insider information, why we really don't need to hear anything from Red at all because we have you two to speak for him!

amazing isn't it...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #263 on: February 18, 2009, 06:02:01 PM »

Good Night Bastibro!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: February 18, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »

caesu

Amigoe  11/04/05:

...The new team of ministers consists of 7 ministers that have also been in the cabinet-Oduber III. Education-minister Frido Croes goes to The Hague and Marisol Tromp gets the education portfolio and keeps Social Affairs and Infrastructure. Rudy Croes keeps Justice but without the responsibility for the Coastguard, which goes to the Prime Minister, same as the visa policy. The permit policy and Administrative Affairs go to Booshi Wever and he keeps Public Health. Lee keeps Labour, Culture, and Sport. Nilo Swaen keeps Economic Affairs and Finance. Eddie Briesem keeps Tourism and transportation.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005_10_30_archive.html

I thing DeWitte is head of the Coastguard...so reports to Oduber 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: February 18, 2009, 06:09:47 PM »

Bastibro has brought in a post from Charlie Rat that bashes Klaas.
ldstlala has questioned both Klaas and Red's integrity.
I don't like that even a little bit.

......and the bashing goes on no? Why did you refer to Ldstlou as ldstlala?

I think we all need to put on our big girl panties or tighty whities as the case may be.

So you think we should all just let the trolls come here and attack as they see fit?
They post things that are untrue and malicious...including personel information, and
monkeys are to not respond? 

Anybody can see the differences in ldstlou's posting style.  I believe that is why she
has been dubbed ldstlala.

You want them to just take over this board?  Is that what I am understanding?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: February 18, 2009, 06:12:38 PM »

What's the deal here?  Are you, Lou and whoever trying to tell the rest of us we need to stop posting?  If so then I WANT to hear it from Klaas and Red NOW!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2009, 06:17:47 PM »

caesu

Amigoe  11/04/05:

...The new team of ministers consists of 7 ministers that have also been in the cabinet-Oduber III. Education-minister Frido Croes goes to The Hague and Marisol Tromp gets the education portfolio and keeps Social Affairs and Infrastructure. Rudy Croes keeps Justice but without the responsibility for the Coastguard, which goes to the Prime Minister, same as the visa policy. The permit policy and Administrative Affairs go to Booshi Wever and he keeps Public Health. Lee keeps Labour, Culture, and Sport. Nilo Swaen keeps Economic Affairs and Finance. Eddie Briesem keeps Tourism and transportation.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/18/peter-de-witte-acting-director-of-aruban-na-coast-guard-named-new-chief-of-police-aruba/

(Amigoe: Aug 18, 2006) Peter de Witte new chief of police Aruba

ARUBA — Peter de Witte, acting director of the Coastguard of the Neth.Antilles and Aruba will become the new chief of police.   Effective January 1st, 2007 he will formally succeed chief of police Ronny Bernadina, but he will start working on November 1st.

His assignment is for a maximum of three years.  He will have to make a clean sweep in the police organization.  His appointment developed from a cooperation between the Police Corps of Aruba (KPA) and the Corps of national police service (KPLD) in the Netherlands.  A protocol was created for this that Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP), Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) and the Dutch ministers of Home Affairs and Governmental Renewal and Kingdom Relations will sign in the Netherlands late September.  De Witte will temporarily take service with KPLD and is assigned to the Aruban police corps.  After the three years, he will be replaced by a new local chief of police.  He will be assisted by three local experts, including a district attorney, an expert in the field of personnel, and a person from the police corps

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: February 18, 2009, 06:18:38 PM »

What's the deal here?  Are you, Lou and whoever trying to tell the rest of us we need to stop posting?  If so then I WANT to hear it from Klaas and Red NOW!

Not sure if you know or if it matters Blue Moon.LdSTlou just had a welcoming party at the forum that Bleachedblack tends to frequent.Which is also frequented by Lala's,Yapperz,Casa,as well as MuminOhio.Does it mean anything?I don't know.That's for you to decide...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: February 18, 2009, 06:20:05 PM »

caesu

Amigoe  11/04/05:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/08/18/peter-de-witte-acting-director-of-aruban-na-coast-guard-named-new-chief-of-police-aruba/

ARUBA — Peter de Witte, acting director of the Coastguard of the Neth.Antilles and Aruba will become the new chief of police.   Effective January 1st, 2007 he will formally succeed chief of police Ronny Bernadina, but he will start working on November 1st.

His assignment is for a maximum of three years.  He will have to make a clean sweep in the police organization.  His appointment developed from a cooperation between the Police Corps of Aruba (KPA) and the Corps of national police service (KPLD) in the Netherlands.  A protocol was created for this that Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP), Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) and the Dutch ministers of Home Affairs and Governmental Renewal and Kingdom Relations will sign in the Netherlands late September.  De Witte will temporarily take service with KPLD and is assigned to the Aruban police corps.  After the three years, he will be replaced by a new local chief of police.  He will be assisted by three local experts, including a district attorney, an expert in the field of personnel, and a person from the police corps. 

this could explain why Croes, the bully, isn't too happy with Dutchman De Witte and Oduber, the diplomat, is trying to solve the problems between the police union and De Witte.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: February 18, 2009, 06:21:21 PM »

caesu

Amigoe  11/04/05:

His assignment is for a maximum of three years.  He will have to make a clean sweep in the police organization.  His appointment developed from a cooperation between the Police Corps of Aruba (KPA) and the Corps of national police service (KPLD) in the Netherlands.  A protocol was created for this that Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP), Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP) and the Dutch ministers of Home Affairs and Governmental Renewal and Kingdom Relations will sign in the Netherlands late September.  De Witte will temporarily take service with KPLD and is assigned to the Aruban police corps.  After the three years, he will be replaced by a new local chief of police.  He will be assisted by three local experts, including a district attorney, an expert in the field of personnel, and a person from the police corps

you are faster 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: February 18, 2009, 06:23:18 PM »

caesu

Amigoe  11/04/05:

One of the interesting things is that:  he will formally succeed chief of police Ronny Bernadina.  Some keep making the mistake that Van der Straaten was chief of police.  It was actually Bernadina...for all those Shango people referring to the chief of police, as Dirty Hand....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: February 18, 2009, 06:26:56 PM »

caesu

Amigoe  11/04/05:

you are faster 

Just this time caesu, and you took more time bolding items in yours!  You're usually much faster than I am, and that's o.k. with me!  I appreciate all that you bring here!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: February 18, 2009, 06:28:03 PM »

Bleachedblack.Do you copy and paste to GM from SM?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: February 18, 2009, 06:28:27 PM »

caesu

Amigoe  11/04/05:

One of the interesting things is that:  he will formally succeed chief of police Ronny Bernadina.  Some keep making the mistake that Van der Straaten was chief of police.  It was actually Bernadina...for all those Shango people referring to the chief of police, as Dirty Hand....

Yes, that is interesting Buckeye!  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 18, 2009, 06:29:03 PM »

BB - you seriously think Red cares about quote stacks? I don't even care about quote stacks until someone complains, then I only care BECAUSE someone complained.  I just scroll on by. 

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: February 18, 2009, 06:30:18 PM »

Did you read the post? I posted nothing that is speaking FOR Red. I suggested if he drops in he should read thread#800 the last 7-8 pages and see what he thinks. What is not clear about that?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 18, 2009, 06:33:49 PM »

Did you read the post? I posted nothing that is speaking FOR Red. I suggested if he drops in he should read thread#800 the last 7-8 pages and see what he thinks. What is not clear about that?

What is not clear is why you think he would care in the first place.

And why you think others care what you think about this forum.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: February 18, 2009, 06:36:31 PM »

Bleachedblack.Do you copy and paste to GM from SM?

CnG too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 18, 2009, 06:37:35 PM »

Bastibro has brought in a post from Charlie Rat that bashes Klaas.
ldstlala has questioned both Klaas and Red's integrity.
I don't like that even a little bit.

......and the bashing goes on no? Why did you refer to Ldstlou as ldstlala?

I think we all need to put on our big girl panties or tighty whities as the case may be.

I was so hoping that you and Ldstlala's would do just that very thing! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.