May 03, 2024, 07:57:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 279208 times)
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: September 03, 2009, 01:57:29 AM »

I will vote that you are right that he only took one with LE and not the FBI!! And I think he should be pressured to take one with the FBI.  Especially if he has nothing to hide...why wouldnt he take it.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: September 03, 2009, 01:58:12 AM »

you'd be amazed at who has passed poly's.  I was looking it up.....Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway(Green River Killer), Joseph Duncan to name a few.  They are all serial killers I know, buttttttt.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: September 03, 2009, 02:00:41 AM »

Ronald probably could pass a LD test. with his attitude and the way he is so smug all the time I wouldnt doubt that he fooled it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: September 03, 2009, 02:00:56 AM »

you'd be amazed at who has passed poly's.  I was looking it up.....Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway(Green River Killer), Joseph Duncan to name a few.  They are all serial killers I know, buttttttt.

that makes sense they carry the confidence they wont get caught and they dont get caught for quit a while. 

I hear ya IM...my favorite Monkeys are all posting too and I need to get to bed myself!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: September 03, 2009, 02:01:55 AM »

I will vote that you are right that he only took one with LE and not the FBI!! And I think he should be pressured to take one with the FBI.  Especially if he has nothing to hide...why wouldnt he take it.

This is what I am thinking but if he took one also with FBI he would be w/out question?!   And if he is innocent he should have no problem with taking another but I don't see LE bugging him about it!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1265 on: September 03, 2009, 02:02:56 AM »

Oh I am so sorry for yet another family suffering thru this, ironically my son changed his name too, and I have absolutely no problem with his long hair if it makes him feel better and in fact I think its cute!

You are right they never forget and it takes forever to recover, but our move here and tons of support has helped him by leaps and bounds. Look how long it got this past spring.......

Yep, a lot of families are going thru this, unfortunately. 

I like your son's hair, and gosh, it's grown fast! 

I agree with Jules, he's adorable!  And 'surfer dude' is what came to my mind first time I saw him.  lol

IM, he would make a great male model!  Am sure the girls will be drooling all over him, if they aren't already.   

My youngest son modeled all the way thru high school and has a lifetime contract if he ever wants to get back in that.  We tease him because he was told by a producer that he has a $65,000 face.  Your son also has one, btw.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1266 on: September 03, 2009, 02:03:02 AM »

And Melanie McGuire passed hers..........

I honestly don't know because LE just stated that they were satisfied with his and Misty's polys in the beginning, and we all know about Misty's poly from her own stmt to Tim that she didn't do too well, then flunked the one Tim arranged.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: September 03, 2009, 02:03:16 AM »

that makes sense they carry the confidence they wont get caught and they dont get caught for quit a while. 

I hear ya IM...my favorite Monkeys are all posting too and I need to get to bed myself!
No, you cant , I just got here and Im trying to catch up with everybody and Ive only had 2 drinks, Oh and IM neither can you, we have some things to discuss,,,,,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: September 03, 2009, 02:03:51 AM »

Ronald probably could pass a LD test. with his attitude and the way he is so smug all the time I wouldnt doubt that he fooled it!

I'm very curious about it because I question Lie Detector tests myself.  So it would be entertaining atleast.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: September 03, 2009, 02:05:13 AM »

No, you cant , I just got here and Im trying to catch up with everybody and Ive only had 2 drinks, Oh and IM neither can you, we have some things to discuss,,,,,,,,

ok HH just for you!!  You guys are awesome!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: September 03, 2009, 02:05:16 AM »

I'm very curious about it because I question Lie Detector tests myself.  So it would be entertaining atleast.

I think if he did pass it, he better keep the paper with the score on it, its probably the only test he's ever passed.....maybe Mrs.Neves can frame it and hang it on the wall....

CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: September 03, 2009, 02:05:41 AM »

Hi everyone.  I read back and I tried to figure this out on my own.  It didn't work.

So, here goes, was Ron questioned again, recently?

What's with the $35,000?

Is there a break in the case?  Thank you so much, and I apologize for asking, but I can't make it work, need assistance.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1272 on: September 03, 2009, 02:05:54 AM »

I am just disgusted with all the eye rolling and meanness from NG every time Crystal says I dont know I was never told.  AND when Ronald says I dont know Miss Nancy...NG just says thats right I understand!  It drives me crazy that she coodles Rondald and lashes out at Crystal when Haliegh was not in Crystals care at the time.  What is up with that???

When I was comparing the transcripts from the 2 shows, I SOOOOOO wished I could have added the eyeroll and look of disdain..........not quite that talented though.

.... the folded arms, church lady mouth, and eyebrows to the top of the forehead ....   

I really feel that NG has an effect on this case as far as how LE and others look at Ronald.  If she would quit being so bias to him maybe they would be looking into him a litter more....like TJ Hart saying how Ronald was worried about his phone being tapped and NG overlapps it like it was Misty who was worried about the phones being tapped....Hello it was Ronald and why would he be sooooo worried about that???

I soooooooooooo agree with all of you!! 

Jules, am thinking that LE has got to be very curious as to why Ron would be so worried about the phone.  Uh hmmmm...

I sure wonder how much LE is just sitting on.......... waiting. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: September 03, 2009, 02:06:44 AM »

I honestly don't know because LE just stated that they were satisfied with his and Misty's polys in the beginning, and we all know about Misty's poly from her own stmt to Tim that she didn't do too well, then flunked the one Tim arranged.

And that's the thing with poly's they don't have to say cause it's not admissable in most courts.  It's just a tool...damn I thought only men were tools????
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: September 03, 2009, 02:07:20 AM »

SO she lied about passing the test on Good Morning America and who is to say that Ronald didnt lie also about him passing....Humm it just gets better and better as the truth slowly comes out.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1275 on: September 03, 2009, 02:07:29 AM »

Oh I am so sorry for yet another family suffering thru this, ironically my son changed his name too, and I have absolutely no problem with his long hair if it makes him feel better and in fact I think its cute!

You are right they never forget and it takes forever to recover, but our move here and tons of support has helped him by leaps and bounds. Look how long it got this past spring.......

Yep, a lot of families are going thru this, unfortunately. 

I like your son's hair, and gosh, it's grown fast! 

I agree with Jules, he's adorable!  And 'surfer dude' is what came to my mind first time I saw him.  lol

IM, he would make a great male model!  Am sure the girls will be drooling all over him, if they aren't already.   

My youngest son modeled all the way thru high school and has a lifetime contract if he ever wants to get back in that.  We tease him because he was told by a producer that he has a $65,000 face.  Your son also has one, btw.   

Thanks again and the girls/women do love it.......my dad tried to get him to cut it because he gets so hot during football practice, but then he took him to Hooters (son's fav restaurant) and all the women come over and want to touch his hair and oh and ah over it, my dad realized right there it wasn't going to happen and my son told him it was a "chick magnet" I bet your son is very handsome!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: September 03, 2009, 02:08:20 AM »

Hi everyone.  I read back and I tried to figure this out on my own.  It didn't work.

What's with the $35,000?

Is there a break in the case?  Thank you so much, and I apologize for asking, but I can't make it work, need assistance.

I got this one, Yes Ronald was questioned again tonight, Tim Miller released a voice message where Misty's father said that Ronald said that if he had 35,000 he could get HaLeigh back .....no break yet.,......just a bunch of cracks..

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1277 on: September 03, 2009, 02:09:15 AM »

I am just disgusted with all the eye rolling and meanness from NG every time Crystal says I dont know I was never told.  AND when Ronald says I dont know Miss Nancy...NG just says thats right I understand!  It drives me crazy that she coodles Rondald and lashes out at Crystal when Haliegh was not in Crystals care at the time.  What is up with that???

When I was comparing the transcripts from the 2 shows, I SOOOOOO wished I could have added the eyeroll and look of disdain..........not quite that talented though.

.... the folded arms, church lady mouth, and eyebrows to the top of the forehead ....   

I really feel that NG has an effect on this case as far as how LE and others look at Ronald.  If she would quit being so bias to him maybe they would be looking into him a litter more....like TJ Hart saying how Ronald was worried about his phone being tapped and NG overlapps it like it was Misty who was worried about the phones being tapped....Hello it was Ronald and why would he be sooooo worried about that???

I soooooooooooo agree with all of you!! 

Jules, am thinking that LE has got to be very curious as to why Ron would be so worried about the phone.  Uh hmmmm...

I sure wonder how much LE is just sitting on.......... waiting. 

Me too Wykes!!  I wish they could let us know but I am sure they are saving the best for last!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1278 on: September 03, 2009, 02:09:32 AM »

What's with the $35,000?

How much time do you have Carolyn??????? It's that crazy right now!

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1279 on: September 03, 2009, 02:10:18 AM »

Wykes, not fair, where did that quote come from?  Nevermind, the graphic of the Ron's work time and the phone call/arguement with Misty when he was supposedly on his way to work.

I bet it's already over the net and being wildly debated. 

I bet so too, FCL.  Thing is, it looks like the NG's show made that graphic from a snippet of the quote by Tim.  I wanna see what he said before and after that snippet.  And what day he was talking about.  Might make a huge difference. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.