May 13, 2024, 12:58:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 510858 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #520 on: August 30, 2010, 09:16:58 AM »

Good Morning.I am so far behind.
don't forget we have court today.Judge Perry!   
an angelic monkey Sure hope you feel better today.  What time is court?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #521 on: August 30, 2010, 09:57:04 AM »

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a good weekend.  I am ready for court.  What time do I need to be there? 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: August 30, 2010, 10:05:33 AM »

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a good weekend.  I am ready for court.  What time do I need to be there? 
Good morning, hope you had a good camping trip   an angelic monkey I think 1:30 eastern.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: August 30, 2010, 10:15:16 AM »

Good morning, hope you had a good camping trip   an angelic monkey I think 1:30 eastern.
Thank you NoRose    Camping was good, had a family reunion, was fun to see everyone especially a cousin I went to school with and haven't seen her in years.  Ate way to much but it was worth it, lots of good cooks.  Northern Roses baked beans were awesome.  I hope you had a good weekend. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: August 30, 2010, 10:30:28 AM »

DO NOT TAKE ESTROGEN

That's why my cancer went from not detected on a mammogram to stage 3 in 9 mos. My cancer was estrogen receptor positive ( the most common) They have other meds available to help you absorb calcium.
This bears repeating! Breast cancer feeds on estrogen. I had the big H in my 20's , took hormones for about 3 years, then just stopped, cos back then they couldn't decide which way to call the BC/estrogen combo. So, about 25 yrs later, I got breast cancer, and was totally ticked to find out that I was estrogen positive! WTH, my body shouldn't have had any...or so I thought. Turns out the big H didn't stop all the estrogen production. Pizzed me right off! Stage 3.....but I got me some chemo, some radiation, and of course, the red cowboy boots. I had my 6 mos check up this week, no evidence of disease. But I have to keep going back every 6 months...big deal. I still give the middle finger to cancer, and except for the day of my appointment, I consider myself cancer free forever. I don't ever want to be "cancer girl" again!

I am switching from Tamoxafin to Arimadex (?) cos my insurance will now pay for a better drug. And I take lots of calcium and vitamin D, for the stupid osteoporosis, too. Used Reclast last year, this year I'll just do Boniva, cos I can't take the 2 hours for the infusion of Reclast off from work. The Reclast helped the osteo in my back go up 3 points, but my hips  got worse. Maybe if I walked more???

4donks, my pink sticker......
an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: August 30, 2010, 10:32:04 AM »

I'm afraid if Josef went to stay with NoRose your new name would be NoDog - she may not give him back 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: August 30, 2010, 10:33:19 AM »

Thank you NoRose    Camping was good, had a family reunion, was fun to see everyone especially a cousin I went to school with and haven't seen her in years.  Ate way to much but it was worth it, lots of good cooks.  Northern Roses baked beans were awesome.  I hope you had a good weekend. 
That sounds great, love homemade baked beans.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: August 30, 2010, 10:33:53 AM »

I'm afraid if Josef went to stay with NoRose your new name would be NoDog - she may not give him back 
I'm afraid you are right 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: August 30, 2010, 10:42:15 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I'm with Maxine!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: August 30, 2010, 10:42:44 AM »

Cookie says hi from Lake of the Ozarks! no time to read or catch up...Hope all is well with all of you!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: August 30, 2010, 10:47:04 AM »

an angelic monkey OMG, such a great video of a Great President welcoming troops home from the war... people do this everyday at DFW, but they had special visitors to welcome the troops on this day. Made me cry, hope you enjoy it and if you live in the DFW area, maybe someday you can go and greet the troops and welcome them home.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lOC_JjNFkVw?fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/lOC_JjNFkVw?fs=1</a>

Okay monkeys... will miss you all tremendously and hope to get in the cage soon. 
an angelic monkey Very moving, I have tears in my eyes.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: August 30, 2010, 10:48:00 AM »

I'm off to Walmart    I just got done washing and drying my bra that I was going to wear to Walmart, and put it by the dryer and it disappeared    I looked everywhere for it, and decided to call my daughter who is out with my husband for breakfast and a smog check on her car. I asked her did she see my bra, and she answers, OMG, no wonder the bra I'm wearing is so very tight  I was like, it must be, it is two sizes smaller and a cup size different, so now I will go and buy another one, because it will be all stretched out 
OMG LMAO!!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: August 30, 2010, 10:49:59 AM »

So my daughter is going to get a tattoo on the inside of her arm, some lines from her favorite poet    When she woke me up last night the first thing I said, I hope you aren't getting Alan's name tattooed on you. She knows what I think about tattoos, but I can't stop her, but will try to say a few times today, are you sure?
Well, is it good poetry? That is the only kind of tatoo I would not make fun of, or have the urge to remove with my Swiss Army knife! I seriously hate tatooes, cos I think the people who get them don't realize that in a few years, all those pretty colors will just be black...and judgemental people like me will look down on their tatts (and they can look down on my spelling!)
Alan and her like the poet E E Cummings, it is some romantic BS that they both like. I despise tattoos whether it is a nice saying or a skull or heart. Not only will the tattoos turn black, they will be all full of wrinkles when one gets old  I like tattoos as much as I like anything to do with romance 
NoRose you crack me up.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: August 30, 2010, 10:55:18 AM »

I'm off to Walmart    I just got done washing and drying my bra that I was going to wear to Walmart, and put it by the dryer and it disappeared    I looked everywhere for it, and decided to call my daughter who is out with my husband for breakfast and a smog check on her car. I asked her did she see my bra, and she answers, OMG, no wonder the bra I'm wearing is so very tight  I was like, it must be, it is two sizes smaller and a cup size different, so now I will go and buy another one, because it will be all stretched out 
OMG LMAO!!!
Can you just imagine, and when she got home all she was worried about was, OMG all I could think of is that I gained weight  While I now have a stretched out bra 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: August 30, 2010, 10:56:22 AM »

So my daughter is going to get a tattoo on the inside of her arm, some lines from her favorite poet    When she woke me up last night the first thing I said, I hope you aren't getting Alan's name tattooed on you. She knows what I think about tattoos, but I can't stop her, but will try to say a few times today, are you sure?
Well, is it good poetry? That is the only kind of tatoo I would not make fun of, or have the urge to remove with my Swiss Army knife! I seriously hate tatooes, cos I think the people who get them don't realize that in a few years, all those pretty colors will just be black...and judgemental people like me will look down on their tatts (and they can look down on my spelling!)
Alan and her like the poet E E Cummings, it is some romantic BS that they both like. I despise tattoos whether it is a nice saying or a skull or heart. Not only will the tattoos turn black, they will be all full of wrinkles when one gets old  I like tattoos as much as I like anything to do with romance 
NoRose you crack me up.
I asked her repeatedly are you sure? She said she thought about it for three months, so I guess she is sure.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: August 30, 2010, 10:58:04 AM »

I'm so confused following the thread over in Kyron's case and all the stuff dug up with Jason's family    This is all way to weird for me, if all this stuff is true, why would Jason have brought all the attention to himself  I'm missing something.

Good Morning.
I need to go check it out.I think I only slept for about 4 hours.   
The idots next door built a bonfire at 10:30 last night,while in a drunken stupor.I guess they thought everyone in the neighborhood was asleep.Hubby woke me and Sidekick up and said put on some clothes because the fire was so big he thought the woods were going to catch fire.Local LE said nothing could be done if they were in their own yard.Fire Department did show up because they heard about it on the scanner.Hubby is more than pizzed this morning.He told LE he didn't intend on losing another grandchild....it was bad.
These idiots were trying to keep my two of my trees from burning with a hose and sprinkler!WTF?I guess they couldn't find the hose nozzle in the dark.I woke up this morning and saw that they had built a cross and draped it in a burgundy scarf last night while they were acting fools.I don't even have a clue what that was about.I am physicaly sick this morning.    Sorry for ranting but geez.........
WTH?  And they decide to build a bonfire at 10:30 at night?  Losers I tell ya.........They ought to be.........................never mind.  One of these days Karma is going to kick them in the azz. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: August 30, 2010, 11:01:13 AM »

4 Donks I was just going to ask about that. Where I live there are no fires of that nature allowed because we live in a fire hazard area. Common sense would tell you no fires are allowed like that during a dry season  And what is even worse is a bunch of drunks behind a bonfire.
We have had huge bonfires here but not in the summer months. The fires are in a 6' deep pit away from trees and I box blade the area around the pit. I also have a water spigot nearby. These people are unbelievable
These people are unbelievable. I grew up with Lake Michigan in our backyard, and we would have little bonfires on the beach, but that was it. One thing I want to bring up over Trimm's neighbors because I've been real worried about all this. Whatever Trimm and your husband does, please be careful, I can see that these two are going to bring out the discrimination bs about gays, you can just feel that they will do that. Trimm, you and your husband have every right to do something about these awful neighbors, before they do something and hurt or kill with their behavior. I'm hoping your lawyer can give the both of you advice  an angelic monkey

At this rate they are gonna detroy themselves.Hubby and I were talking last night and decided for sure they are baiting us,and anyone else they can.Granny next door is quite upset,but I think she has been holding her tongue.
Like the lawyer said to each his own,but don't push everyone else around.these bafoons are supposed to be going on vacation mid-week.Can't get here fast enough.   
They are definitely baiting you  Thank God they are going on vacation, you can have a little rest from these creeps then.

I'm serious. Trimm needs to do a background check on these people.
I agree 4donks

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: August 30, 2010, 11:04:23 AM »

An oxygen tank malfunction may have possibly contributed to the death of Martin Short's wife Nancy Dolman.

Dolman, 58, who was suffering from cancer since 2007, passed away last week.

In the 911 call right before her death, a woman can be heard saying that the bed-ridden Nancy "is not breathing" and "she's going to die," before requesting an ambulance.

The woman goes on to tell the 911 operator that "This patient… was on oxygen, we had problems with the gauge here in the tank, she’s off oxygen."

At the time of her death, the woman said that Nancy was surrounded by people.

So sad.

Martin has been nominated for an Emmy for his role in the FX show Damages, but will not be in attendance at Sunday night's awards show.

We wish him and his family the best.   an angelic monkey

How horrible if that is what caused her death.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: August 30, 2010, 11:04:53 AM »

theboyzmom, that is what I don't understand, there should be a time where these fires shouldn't be allowed, but at 10:30pm and drunk besides  that is a recipe for a disaster.

I agree because we all know that drunks make such good decisions!  I might have been tempted to take the hose out and start squirting them and the fire - or you could have gone out and yelled that there was free beer at Wally world!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: August 30, 2010, 11:07:25 AM »

UPdate:

I can't remember if I told you Monks this, but I had both my radiation and med onc check ups on Tuesday. I got to fire my radiation oncologist!!!! Woo hoo! My med onc doc, on the other hand, got all scared looking when I said I wanted to fire him. Which is weird, cos he and I have the same totally warped sense of humor!  He looked all concerned and said "But why? I thought you liked me?!" I laughed and told him I thought that after that appointment, I'd never have to see him again. Well, dang it all, I have to see him every 6 months for the next 5 years. At first, I was mad about that, but then decided it will be nice to have someone watching out for me, cancer wise.

So, anyway, I guess I passed all their tests and am now NED...No Evidence of Disease~!! I celebrated today by walking my old route, 2.5 miles (it's 89 out, I figured I could sweat off a few pounds). First, I scared DH cos I just left and didn't tell him where I was going (I thought he was sleeping), and second, it took me 35 minutes to do what used to take 20. Well, I did have to stop and have some neighborhood kids show me how to do a way cool trick with a pop bottle and a tire pump (man, that thing flew!) and check out some landscaping and search for the right music on the iPod...but I eventually got it done. Oh, and I'm breaking in new walking shoes.

I figure if I do my walk at least 4 times a week, that's good. I'm losing weight, but not in the right places. You know how some of us lose weight first in the one place we don't want to, our boobs? Well, when one bewb is real, and the other one doesn't lose weight along with it.... think I'll have to be ordering some new stuff.

And it's still 89 out, and I'm sitting on the back porch..I feel like this summer just flew by and I didn't get enough porch time in. So, I"ll take it now. And, it's a great place to do online window shopping (LLBean has free shipping till December, Chadwick's clothes have gotten ugly...what's a good site?)

Oh, and now that I consider myself a survivor, I WILL wear pink. I wore pink socks and a pink Yukon hat hubby got me on the AlCan. Pink doesn't make me want to grab scissors anymore! 

Lastly, a huge shout out and thanks to all the Monks for helping see me thru this...but especially to Trimmy. Without the music I'd a been a goner!!!
Bless your heart Tevye.  I am so happy to hear NED.  YOU MADE IT!!!!  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.