May 17, 2024, 01:27:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #8 7/20/10 - 7/23/10  (Read 249782 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2010, 04:01:17 PM »

Because they have asked for so much money for the investigation and what they want to look at, it seemed to me that they didn't have a hot clue anymore. I can see them not searching any more unless there is a reason to seach a particular piece of property.
That is what I think also, unless a reliable tip comes in, then they would go and search the area. Wonder how many tips are still coming in?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2010, 04:03:11 PM »

I wonder if the reason for the continuous funding for the search is because a school is involved. A school holds responsibility for the safety of the students once they are on school property during scheduled times as Kyron was. Students are not supposed to just disappear without a trace.
Interesting about the 3 hour meeting. Wonder what that was about. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2010, 04:08:40 PM »

I wonder if the reason for the continuous funding for the search is because a school is involved. A school holds responsibility for the safety of the students once they are on school property during scheduled times as Kyron was. Students are not supposed to just disappear without a trace.
Interesting about the 3 hour meeting. Wonder what that was about. 
That could be. One question I have is even if Desiree and Kaine believe that Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, are they still able to file a law suit on the school since they are responsible for the well being of all the kids?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2010, 04:18:24 PM »

I agree that Terri is not right in the head! something is really off with this woman...jmo..

I have to say from what we can see from the outside looking in, she seems to be off her rocker...... JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2010, 04:19:42 PM »

Because they have asked for so much money for the investigation and what they want to look at, it seemed to me that they didn't have a hot clue anymore. I can see them not searching any more unless there is a reason to seach a particular piece of property.
That is what I think also, unless a reliable tip comes in, then they would go and search the area. Wonder how many tips are still coming in?

Last I read on the searches, was that the info was turned over to LE to investigate, who needs 'specialized equipment' in order to more fully look in those areas.  Such as underwater cams and divers, boats etc.  The water is very murky, and if a container of sorts is moving along with the current, it could be doing so at/near the very bottom, which cannot be seen at all from the shore or boat.  Plus the dirt at the bottom is silt, something might be lodged in that silt, or juggled loose by the current only to lodge a bit further down.  All that may be part of why LE now needs extra resources.  And that's just tips/leads for areas in the water. 

Could be other tips/leads may take LE to areas on land that are difficult to reach without special equipment.  This is one reason they didn't want volunteer searching going on in some areas, because without the specialized equipment, and folks certified/licensed for that, it could be very dangerous.  There are areas with mountainous ledges, drop-offs, where trained climbers and helicopters, etc might be needed. 

I do know that much of the searching done has taken them to private property, where permission is needed, etc.  Even digging on private property would take quite a bit of effort/time/money/equipment before that can even begin. 

Any/all of the above could be part of what LE needs extra resources for. 

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2010, 04:20:01 PM »

If I was the parents and the psychic stated he can find my son within 60 feet, I would be out there private land or not.  No one in his right mind would inhibit a search of their land if there was a chance of finding this little boy, I would hope.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2010, 04:21:42 PM »

Were having a Tornado warning   
The sky is Black heading my way

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2010, 04:24:07 PM »

Yikes, Blonde!  Please take care of you! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2010, 04:24:46 PM »

<snip>
Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, James called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when James mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed James should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2010, 04:26:36 PM »

Please tell me someone what is the general suspicion of TH and being involved with the disappearance from school.   I thought she has been seen leaving the school without Kyron!!  What could she have done in the school without someone noticing?  Stuffed him somewhere?  This is so puzzling to me, I am becoming cockeyed.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2010, 04:29:34 PM »

Stay safe Blonde  an angelic monkey                     Thank-you Wyks for the searching info.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2010, 04:33:56 PM »

Kyron's dad attends 3 hours of meetings at sheriff's office
by Teresa Blackman, kgw.com staff

kgw.com

Posted on July 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM

Updated today at 11:49 AM

PORTLAND – The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman attended three hours of meetings at the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office Tuesday.

KGW’s live truck was parked outside the sheriff’s office as Kaine Horman entered the building around 6 p.m. and left around 9 p.m. However, Kaine told KGW on the way out that he did not wish to comment on the three hours of meetings he had just attended.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, a spokeswoman with the sheriff’s office, also told KGW she would not comment on why Kaine was there Tuesday.

Late Wednesday morning, Sheriff Daniel Staton released a statement to the media promising he was working to complete a thorough investigation, even if he could not elaborate on all the details.

“There are many decision points which are discussed and filtered among investigators, deputy district attorneys, command staff and other experts. Our detectives and searchers are continuing to follow up on many leads to include establishing and verifying information relating to Kyron's activities prior to his disappearance,” he said in the statement.

Staton told KGW he would accept written questions from reporters and then a written statement would be released no later than Friday in response to the questions submitted.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyrons-dad-attends-3-hours-of-meetings-at-sheriffs-office-98945234.html
Trying to NOT read too much into this but question why DY was not at the meeting?  Would think both parents would be their if related to  information on Kyron. 
Can't help but also notice no one from the family has spoke all week.
Good point, and I may have missed this, but is Desiree and her husband back at home, or are they still in Portland?

To my knowledge they are back home in Medford which is nearly a 5 hour drive. 

Not sure...but I think they are taking care of things in Medford with Kaine taking care of his side in Portland. Knowing that Tony was a handler with the Medford Police, a very good one & the dog he used even has a plaque in the station since his passing, makes me have even more faith in them siding with one another & opposing Terri. IMO, he's the real deal & knows his chit. Also, something that tends to be overlooked is the fact that Capt. Mike Schultz was with their family, at the Horman home, & if I remember correctly he only went home to sleep (or was that Staton?). He would have seen certain mannerisms, would have heard certain answers to questions, he would have documented any & all of this information. It is for that reason alone that that I think the sheriff's office has much pertinent info that will be put together & utilized in court when the appropriate time comes up. Something else, Oregon Live and oregononline.com is the original source for some of the info being used in this case. I think it's pertinent to see & read the questions & answers presented in Kyron's Blended Family & also in hearing Carol Moulton's initial prior interview with them. The sheriff's office will not comment on anything that they consider pertinent to solving their investigation - I believe that is very telling...especially considering the fact that they thanked the media right after certain articles were released. They, imo, received some leads from hearing from outsiders or even friends of the family that disagreed with the answers to some of those questions. I noted more than one discrepancy...and also noted that alot of this info was derived from the interview with Carol Moulton & friends of Terri's that were not friends with Desiree, so basically only hearsay from Terri to them. One statement I find intriguing is when Tarver said James came to live with them in March. Note that he didn't say that he came to Roseburg in March, yet some articles could infer that. I believe James went to Roseburg in Jan or Feb to live with his grandparents (Carol & Larry Moulton), in turn seeing his father & Angela some weekends & therefore being able to "work the horse with Allisa), then moving in with his father & step mother in March. I could be wrong...but...I kinda don't think so. I personally think the investigators are using the media, or rather working in an extended hand with the media, to facilitate correct answers with regards to Kyron's family dynamic. If this is the true case, then I applaud them for using this technique. What an ingenious way to extend their dollar & make the money that they have work for them. For example, if the media asks a question and maybe one answer is just a little off, then that could be thought of as a common mistake of misplaced or mixed up info. However, when several questions are answered & thosed answers are found to have discrepancies, then it would give investigators a reason to pause when considering the true source of the erroneous info. This info, the truth in the info, may not point to it's source as being a perp...but it could possibly show dysfunction in their brain, a mental issue of sorts. I personally think Terri is the key...not sure I'm keen on her being the perp, but do think if it's not her then it's someone she's acquainted with. That's just my take on it...maybe it means nothing...

As far as Kaine is concerned, I just haven't seen anything pointing to his involvement. I remember what happened with Jug Twitty when those rumors surfaced - complete erroneous rumors - those same rumors may still abound today and all to no avail. Then he & Beth got divorced. Maybe it wasn't related, who knows, but one thing I do know is that was a flat out lie & totally unjustified. That man's reputation was put into question & he didn't deserve it. The real culprit was Urine Vanfullofslop! All that stupid rumor did was cause that family even more pain then they were already enduring. It doesn't mean people can't investigate under the radar, heck I'm looking into a few things myself with regards to the Masons. It doesn't mean this guy is the perp...when all info points to somebody else's involvement.

I stand by the following statement: In no way, shape or form do I personally believe Tony and/or Desiree Young are involved in Kyron Horman's disappearance. This man is an esteemed police detective. His entire police station would know sooo much about his family that it's not even funny. If one of them were involved, I personally believe it would have been released by now.

I also still consider Kaine to be a victim, no matter the surrounding circumstances of his failed marriage. No matter what, nothing is reason enough to put a hit out on somebody & to be involved in a disappearance of any kind, especially the disappearance of an innocent child.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2010, 04:35:48 PM »

Blonde, stay safe & get off your damn computer! OMG! Unplug everything honeybunch!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2010, 04:41:32 PM »

Please tell me someone what is the general suspicion of TH and being involved with the disappearance from school.   I thought she has been seen leaving the school without Kyron!!  What could she have done in the school without someone noticing?  Stuffed him somewhere?  This is so puzzling to me, I am becoming cockeyed.

As I recall there are reports of her leaving the school without Kyron and then there were 2 teachers that thought they saw her leaving WITH Kyron.  So who the heck knows.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »

Hey Patricia, I just wanted to say I'm really glad you didn't stop posting on this thread. I love reading your posts. I love reading pdh3, also, but to have varying opinions makes for a much more well-rounded online investigation. For that, I thank you.

I'm not sure if this is the case or not, but from my perspective I tend to think that people's experience shows in the posts and threads they comment on. When an idea is more dear to us, it tends to be bc we've personally experienced it, therefore we may try harder to debunk another's opinion. I don't think it's to make it personal, I think it's bc we can;t help but to take it personal, follow what I mean? I personally agree with alot of what people say on here. Sometimes it's hard to take in, but it's only bc of my past experiences, therefore it might hurt to read certain theories or read certain questions.

Anyway, I'm really grateful you're still posting. Hugs to ya honeybunches!
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2010, 04:56:56 PM »

As I recall there are reports of her leaving the school without Kyron and then there were 2 teachers that thought they saw her leaving WITH Kyron.  So who the heck knows.

Oh!!  Now I see.  I did not know about the teachers sighting with Kyron scenario.  that explains that.  So, if teachers thought they saw TH with Kyron and only a kid thought they saw her without Kyron, I lean more toward believing the teachers may have indeed saw her leaving with Kyron.  She sure has the body language and actions of a guilty person but I had not hear the whole story.  Thanks a bunch!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: July 21, 2010, 04:59:37 PM »

FYI - this is an example of what Ed Dames considers one of his success stories. 

60 Miles?  Within 60 Miles?  That's a whole lot of trees/brush/forest to search in Portland or anywhere.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2010, 05:01:40 PM »

One thing we do know, Klaas, and I tend to this this is the most importsnt tidbit that the police have given us...they know that Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron Horman.

This is from Captain Jason Gates statement on 6/18/10:
Detectives work in this case is exhaustive and they, along with Kyron’s family, are asking for the community’s assistance regarding anyone who saw not only Kyron, but also who may have seen Terri Horman and/or the truck she was driving that morning. Terri is the last person known to have seen him before he disappeared.
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2010, 05:05:08 PM »

Hey Patricia, I just wanted to say I'm really glad you didn't stop posting on this thread. I love reading your posts. I love reading pdh3, also, but to have varying opinions makes for a much more well-rounded online investigation. For that, I thank you.

I'm not sure if this is the case or not, but from my perspective I tend to think that people's experience shows in the posts and threads they comment on. When an idea is more dear to us, it tends to be bc we've personally experienced it, therefore we may try harder to debunk another's opinion. I don't think it's to make it personal, I think it's bc we can;t help but to take it personal, follow what I mean? I personally agree with alot of what people say on here. Sometimes it's hard to take in, but it's only bc of my past experiences, therefore it might hurt to read certain theories or read certain questions.

Anyway, I'm really grateful you're still posting. Hugs to ya honeybunches!

Awe! Thanks Titch. ( How funny too! I call my Children Honeybunches and Oats sometimes LOL! )
I agree with you and my stepping aside was more a gesture of keeping peace than anything else. I have no intentions to create disdain or derail the topic.
I too read everyone's comments, pdh3's included, and take into consideration all possibilities. We just don't know all the facts to prove any particular theory yet. The truth will reveal itself in this case and until then my eyes are open to all possibilities. I may believe a particular theory over anotherabout this or any case but until the facts become known my eyes are open.

((((((( HUGS )))))))

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2010, 05:09:25 PM »

Patty - Definitely ditto right back atcha...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.