May 04, 2024, 08:30:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musing Daily Open Discussion #1 8/12 - 8/17/2007  (Read 222334 times)
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: August 16, 2007, 09:38:47 PM »

Anybody following the Opus/Caldeb conversation over at BFN that explain to the new girl what it's all about?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: August 16, 2007, 09:45:36 PM »

Anybody following the Opus/Caldeb conversation over at BFN that explain to the new girl what it's all about?

Opus thinks she knows who the guy is that is looking up at Natalee in the CnC bar photo.  Opus thinks that certain posters from So Cal are protecting this person.  Opus also claims that the person looking up at Natalee is a waiter in Aruba and is somehow involved with Posner and Brough.

Caldeb (klaasend) simply asked Opus if she can't post the persons name that I hoped she had sent her information to Natalee's family or the FBI.

For the record, I have no idea who that person is sitting at the bar looking up at Natalee is. I also have absolutely zero connections to Posner, Brough or anyone else involved with this case including Natalee's family.
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: August 16, 2007, 09:53:53 PM »

Thanks Klass.  I didn't know who CalDeb was.  Opus can be a pain, but nothing like MIP6 or Reality.  Although, they seem to have been replaced by other "less obvious" trolls.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: August 16, 2007, 10:15:44 PM »

EMERGENCY VEHICLES ARRIVE AT SCENE OF COLLAPSED UTAH MINE; MEDICS REPORTEDLY PERFORM CPR ON VICTIMS.

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 16, 2007, 10:16:42 PM »

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1650922

BREAKING NEWS

Ambulances Called to Crandall Canyon Mine

August 16th, 2007 @ 7:52pm
(KSL News) There's been a flurry of activity at the Crandall Canyon mine tonight. Early reports from NBC Network News suggest that four rescue miners have been injured.

The situation seems to have started at about 7:20 this evening. The Emery County sheriff was seen driving quickly up the road, followed by ambulance. Another ambulance followed and a helicopter also appeared to have landed at the site.

Just minutes later an ambulance came back down. One ambulance left the scene with a person inside performing chest compressions on someone.

Emery County Sheriff Lamar Guymon declined to comment. We'll keep you updated as details become available.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #825 on: August 16, 2007, 10:35:13 PM »

Klaas? Want me to post the thread page alert on page 45?  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: August 16, 2007, 10:35:56 PM »

Sure CBB!  Thanks!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 16, 2007, 11:01:24 PM »

Klaas, I have photobucket working.. I know you said URL like and I thought that would be easy... but now a brain fogged... which one? Am guessing Direct link??

Red and Mrs Red the email to Tim that was cc'd to Jim Amormino bounced back from JA but is there now.. just as an update

share url==email & IM
Direct link..this begins with a http
HTMP tag.. this begins with <a href="http:// etc
and IMG code

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: August 16, 2007, 11:15:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

Love peace and greetings...

see y'all tomorrow when this week from hell is Over!!!!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: August 16, 2007, 11:21:39 PM »

Klaas

I got lost getting off chat. Someone said there you had a question for me???

Laughing I have one for you too

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: August 16, 2007, 11:22:51 PM »

Klaas, I have photobucket working.. I know you said URL like and I thought that would be easy... but now a brain fogged... which one? Am guessing Direct link??

Red and Mrs Red the email to Tim that was cc'd to Jim Amormino bounced back from JA but is there now.. just as an update

share url==email & IM
Direct link..this begins with a http
HTMP tag.. this begins with <a href="http:// etc
and IMG code

IBE they changed the terminology again at Photobucket.  The one I need is the one that says DIRECT LINK.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: August 16, 2007, 11:30:58 PM »

God Bless the 4th plane on 9-11 but my mood is now "Let's roll"

There's a new post about a candle light vigil when the person of interest returns to CA...

I wish the media would get it straight he's coming to LA

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: August 16, 2007, 11:35:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

Love peace and greetings...

see y'all tomorrow when this week from hell is Over!!!!!!

You have Friday Off ? 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #833 on: August 16, 2007, 11:35:14 PM »

Didn't want to post this in the NH thread. I was looking up sex laws in the Netherlands, and came across this. Can you believe it?

Sheep baa'd in sex case

August 06, 2007 12:00am

Article from:

A MAN who was accused of having sex with a sheep has walked free because the animal was unable to testify.

The man, from Haaksbergen, near Utrecht in the Netherlands, was reported to police after a farmer caught him having sex with a sheep.

But the case was thrown out of court as the sheep couldn't take to the stand to testify that it didn't want to have sex and had suffered emotional stress.

Under Dutch law, bestiality is not a crime unless it can be proved the animal didn't want to have sex.

"Short of putting the sheep in the dock, at the moment these perverts cannot be prosecuted," animal rights campaigner Jos van Huisen said.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: August 16, 2007, 11:36:12 PM »

There's a new post about a candle light vigil when the person of interest returns to CA...

Love your enthusiasm IBE!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 16, 2007, 11:40:33 PM »

Oh, forgot, my manners Laughing Laughing Laughing thanks Klaas... I am so exciting I can get photobucket up and running.. Be back in about 14 hrs.

It will take me on a 56 k a "small" amt of time to upload Rolling Eyes Not!

Monkeys, Keep up the Good Works!!!

Idea... maybe we should have a candle light vigil in front of the LAPD hdqt that covers the Palms area???? Too bad he didn't live 2 blocks south Culver City PD is sure different.. and a town of about 40,000 with a lot of "mid-western" values.

Not that LAPD doesn't have them or Orange County Sheriff's, all of these LE are very, very dedicated and work long, long hours.

I just mean... in LA  people get killed and go missing every day.. some aren't even reported because they are here illegally and then you have the between gang killings and the black on black and just crime....  How sad for all

Darn.. I have to stop before I cry. The miner stuff is getting to me.

PS... all the pictures I will post in the 4 areas of interest on Donna Jou are strictly, areas of my own opinion and are in "plain view" mostly...I posted that on the chat... Where have we heard that before??? Love to all, IBE

Oh shoot, on CNN they just said there is a rumor that one miner died!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: August 16, 2007, 11:41:50 PM »

IBE,
I hope you are through taking photos in what sounds like a dangerous place to me.

No one has been arrested in this case, right?  You know what that means?  Please be careful and I hope you are through with the picture taking.  You are scaring me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: August 16, 2007, 11:46:57 PM »

Sure CBB!  Thanks!

JMO..
Baesed on  activity here page 48 or 49... might work too. 
Unless CBB is justing wanting some practice ( If it were me.. I would start at 24 with a count down. of tests.. Laughing ).

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: August 16, 2007, 11:47:38 PM »

Love your enthusiasm IBE!

Thank you Klaas, but I just was first just interested for I knew the area where he last lived,  then got frustrated and angry when I heard them say they (LAPD) wouldn't let TES come here, even not in t-shirts and without media

Don't want this to become another Natalee Holloway challenge because of egos, ole boys network, or whatever is causing this.

I have found a great place for TES;s HQ if they come and it is not in LA!!! has big parking lot, community room, larger hall, kitchen patio and bar (if needed Laughing Laughing), motel next door  and an Irish Pub across the street. How much could you want except an alive Donna Jou??? 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: August 16, 2007, 11:48:27 PM »

10 rescue workers injured in Utah mine.  Several taken to hospital, I think 7 so far, one critical, two serious, etc.   Doesn't sound good at all.

Those workers have to be exhausted.  I wonder if they could bring in workers from outside to relieve them or if they would have to know the mine and the equipment to really be of help.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.