May 06, 2024, 04:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #4 3/04/09 - 3/08/09  (Read 299429 times)
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1760 on: March 08, 2009, 03:34:22 PM »

I dont know why they didnt give you a report # but they gave me XXX-XXX report number if I needed to call back and add more info or details..
The gal I spoke to on the AnnaFL call acted like she couldn't care less. I just read the post verbatim, told her I got it from WS. After I read it, she said, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" I said, "No", but hope this helps, have no clue if this is for real, but had to call it in." She said, "OK". I say, "So, did you record our conversation?" "No", she says. I say, "then how are you going to relay the info??" She says, "I typed it." I say," Wow, you typed the entire post?" She says, "No, just the pertinent parts".   WTF?????????

Mark Twain:
Always tell the truth. That way, you don't have to remember what you said.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1761 on: March 08, 2009, 03:36:38 PM »

IMHO - this is a great post. This is entirely possible. Thanks

This really is a good possibility.  Way back in the day, my ex always had an assortment of slimeballs that were his "friends", they thought nothing of dropping by to party at any time of day or night. Our kids probably would've at least wandered out the door with one of them with no alarm because there were no concepts of strangers, daddy let a lot of strange people in .
  Once I figured out the extent of the partying and his addictions, we ( me & the kids) were outta there, but with this household I can see where haleigh may not have been immediately scared to answer a late night knock
Agreed. Great post. Very likely theory. Maybe someone knocked on the door and Misty was gone. HL got up, answered the door, Bam - gone.

However, Ron swares the door was hard to unlock and was high up (we now know the "high up" part was b.s. - why did he lie??).

Haleigh could have answered a knock on the door, yes.  That is entirely possible!  Misty could have been so deeply asleep (or maybe under the influence) she didn't hear it, but Haleigh did.  I can see that happening. 

The knock could even have been at the front door.  No one in family, to my knowledge, has mentioned whether or not the front door was easier to manage for Haleigh than the side/back was. 

All of this could have occured at the front door.  Perhaps the side/back door idea was simply used by Misty/Ron to make it all more believeable or cover the fact that Misty either didn't wake up or wasn't there. 

I dunno.  Just some thoughts. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1762 on: March 08, 2009, 03:37:37 PM »

This really is a good possibility.  Way back in the day, my ex always had an assortment of slimeballs that were his "friends", they thought nothing of dropping by to party at any time of day or night. Our kids probably would've at least wandered out the door with one of them with no alarm because there were no concepts of strangers, daddy let a lot of strange people in .
  Once I figured out the extent of the partying and his addictions, we ( me & the kids) were outta there, but with this household I can see where haleigh may not have been immediately scared to answer a late night knock
Agreed. Great post. Very likely theory. Maybe someone knocked on the door and Misty was gone. HL got up, answered the door, Bam - gone.

However, Ron swares the door was hard to unlock and was high up (we now know the "high up" part was b.s. - why did he lie??).

That was in reference the back door... Not much if anything has been said about the front door.
My 18 year old daughter was known for her sleep walking and had even opened the door and went outside from the babysitters. I knew something was up, so ditched work one night and went and watched, sure enough, about 3 a.m daughter comes out the baby sitters front door,goes right next door to our house,walks in and stays for a bit, went and looked, she was asleep on our sofa.. was the LAST time that baby sitter watched her and it took a lot of restraint for me to not pound her when she was confronted and laughed and said well, she just went to your house no big deal, not my fault or problem... aaarrrggggg....

luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1763 on: March 08, 2009, 03:38:58 PM »

Here is the quote about something missing:

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/06/news/news01.txt

Mark Twain:
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1764 on: March 08, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »

I'd like to know whose prints were the last on either door's locks.

I still think - if it WASN'T Misty or Ron - that someone 1) put a cinderblock at the screen door 2) came in through the front door & locked it 3) propped open the back door 4) looked for Haleigh in back bedrooms and didn't find her 5) turned light on in order to get a better look around 6) evalutated whether or not he could snatch her from the master bedroom and decided it was ok and they were sleeping hard 7) snatched her up and took off out the back

Its all just speculation tho! Throw tomato's or pies - I don't like bananas, ok?

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
momm0f4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: March 08, 2009, 03:41:50 PM »

maybe she answered the front door, but the person knew better than to go back out the front door with Haleigh so they went out the back door?

I don't know why he said the lock was up high? I dunno.. He knew they would be looking at the back door so I don't think it would be smart to lie about the lock being up high on purpose. Maybe in his mind he thought it was to high for the kids to unlock?
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1766 on: March 08, 2009, 03:43:08 PM »

Thank you!

So the family thinks something is missing from the house and isn't on the inventory of stuff taken from the house by LE. BUT, LE says they don't know what that would be because the family didn't say anything to them about it? So maybe they've figured out where it is - or its still missing and they don't want to let that info out for evidence reasons. Is that how you guys see it?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1767 on: March 08, 2009, 03:44:00 PM »

Ok I call the 1888-277-8477- Made a report about Madison Ave off of highway 17 south of Myra Lake and a SO 1 block over on Baker.. They gave me a report # to refer back to add any notes or info.. Its done..
HMMMM. I called last week reference AnnaFl's post about Ron stealing drugs. They gave me no report #. I called last night (actually early this am) on the dream/Madison Ave/RR tracks as well and DID get a report #.

DEA agents??? The jig is up if that is the case. No wonder Ron/Misty have not been on camera lately.  Maybe they found drugs in the trailer.
I find that very interesting, about not getting a report # on the AnnaFL's post about Ron stealing drugs. Are they not supposed to take everything called in with some seriousness, but the dream they gave you a report #.  That makes no sense to me.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1768 on: March 08, 2009, 03:44:17 PM »

That was in reference the back door... Not much if anything has been said about the front door.
My 18 year old daughter was known for her sleep walking and had even opened the door and went outside from the babysitters. I knew something was up, so ditched work one night and went and watched, sure enough, about 3 a.m daughter comes out the baby sitters front door,goes right next door to our house,walks in and stays for a bit, went and looked, she was asleep on our sofa.. was the LAST time that baby sitter watched her and it took a lot of restraint for me to not pound her when she was confronted and laughed and said well, she just went to your house no big deal, not my fault or problem... aaarrrggggg....

OMG  What a nitwit

Even the back door lock,   she may have been able to turn the knob to unlock it, person on other side would open it.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1769 on: March 08, 2009, 03:45:32 PM »

Thanks luckyday! 

... snipped from that link:

"Neves said family members missed a certain item while cleaning inside the Cummings home.

"There is something missing from the trailer that should be there," she said. "I don't know if it was taken for evidence or whoever took Haleigh took it."

The missing item belongs to Haleigh, she said.

"It's something that should always be there for her," she said.

Neves said she could not explain what the item was because of the ongoing investigation.

Shauland said he had no idea what Neves was talking about, when authorities removed items as evidence a receipt for each item was issued to the family.
"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: March 08, 2009, 03:46:07 PM »

Thank-you 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1771 on: March 08, 2009, 03:46:45 PM »

I still think - if it WASN'T Misty or Ron - that someone 1) put a cinderblock at the screen door 2) came in through the front door & locked it 3) propped open the back door 4) looked for Haleigh in back bedrooms and didn't find her 5) turned light on in order to get a better look around 6) evalutated whether or not he could snatch her from the master bedroom and decided it was ok and they were sleeping hard 7) snatched her up and took off out the back

Its all just speculation tho! Throw tomato's or pies - I don't like bananas, ok?

You don't like bananas???   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: March 08, 2009, 03:47:39 PM »

Thank you!

So the family thinks something is missing from the house and isn't on the inventory of stuff taken from the house by LE. BUT, LE says they don't know what that would be because the family didn't say anything to them about it? So maybe they've figured out where it is - or its still missing and they don't want to let that info out for evidence reasons. Is that how you guys see it?
Yes, I don't know how else to look at it.
luckyday
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: March 08, 2009, 03:50:11 PM »

ote from: luckyday on Today at 02:21:00 PM
Ok I call the 1888-277-8477- Made a report about Madison Ave off of highway 17 south of Myra Lake and a SO 1 block over on Baker.. They gave me a report # to refer back to add any notes or info.. Its done..
HMMMM. I called last week reference AnnaFl's post about Ron stealing drugs. They gave me no report #. I called last night (actually early this am) on the dream/Madison Ave/RR tracks as well and DID get a report #.

DEA agents??? The jig is up if that is the case. No wonder Ron/Misty have not been on camera lately.  Maybe they found drugs in the trailer.

I find that very interesting, about not getting a report # on the AnnaFL's post about Ron stealing drugs. Are they not supposed to take everything called in with some seriousness, but the dream they gave you a report #.    That makes no sense to me.
Tell me about it. Makes absolutely no sense.

Yes, we have no nanners for you, Wyks!!

Mark Twain:
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1774 on: March 08, 2009, 03:50:35 PM »

Thanks luckyday! 

... snipped from that link:

"Neves said family members missed a certain item while cleaning inside the Cummings home.

"There is something missing from the trailer that should be there," she said. "I don't know if it was taken for evidence or whoever took Haleigh took it."

The missing item belongs to Haleigh, she said.

"It's something that should always be there for her," she said.

Neves said she could not explain what the item was because of the ongoing investigation.

Shauland said he had no idea what Neves was talking about, when authorities removed items as evidence a receipt for each item was issued to the family.
"

It makes me think it was either an emergency inhaler or some other emergency medication - or - something that she needs at night. Blanket or fav stuffed animal?

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1775 on: March 08, 2009, 03:52:16 PM »

You don't like bananas???   

I'm kinda at the wrong place then, aren't I? I'm going to get pretty hungry.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1776 on: March 08, 2009, 03:52:40 PM »

She may have thought it was her dad home from work. since they all slept near each other, I'd have to imagine that when he got home every night there would be enough activity to routinely wake up some of them breifly. I've worked 2nd shift before and usually it was not easy to walk in the door and go to bed. I'd eat, watch a little tv etc, whatever ya normally do after getting home, which in this household might have included kicking back for a beer or two with friends, so the point is she may have been used to activity in the house late at night.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1777 on: March 08, 2009, 03:53:17 PM »

Yes, we have no nanners for you, Wyks!!

It's ok, I have this magical unending banana.  lol 

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1778 on: March 08, 2009, 03:59:37 PM »

My eyes aren't focusing well due to a sinus headache, so I may have missed about Misty not having a key to the trailer, I don't recall reading that, or if I did I forgot. 

I have not seen that anywhere, either.  Just speculation, from having been in a relationship with a very similar man.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: March 08, 2009, 04:02:45 PM »

My eyes aren't focusing well due to a sinus headache, so I may have missed about Misty not having a key to the trailer, I don't recall reading that, or if I did I forgot. 

I have not seen that anywhere, either.  Just speculation, from having been in a relationship with a very similar man.
Thanks 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.