May 01, 2024, 11:05:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 413187 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: January 01, 2009, 11:15:24 PM »

Lee moved out of his rented house yesterday, lot of garbage piled up at end of driveway, rumor has it he and Mallory moved in with her parents. Questions being raised about carpet cleaning. Lucky Mallory's parents.
Wonder why they didn't move in the George & Cindy ~ I've heard Casey's room will be available for about ... oh ... LIFE!
There is a link on WS to pictures of the driveway and garbage. There is a poster that Lee left with the garbage, someone took the poster and put it by the Anthony's driveway, I can't read it very well, something about beer pong.

Photo allegedly taken in front of Lee's rental home on 12/30/08:

Klaas...is there a larger pic of this stuff...I can't get it clear enough.

If someone walked away with that sign..then I hope they grabbed that computer too.

Does anyone know what that yellow stuff is ? It almost looks like insulation but I can't get the pic clear enough to tell.

TIA

I blow this picture up regarding the item in question..

I'm sorry, I just see drywall everywhere it seems.  lol  This looks to me like drywall covered with some yellow stuff. 

Wyks it looks like drywall covered by tissue paper because it is kind of ripped. If it wasn't ripped I would think it was a cheap raincoat.

The pic blown up..

who goes out and buys that much yellow tissue paper? I think it's a comforter or futon or mattress that got kind of shredded somehow.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: January 01, 2009, 11:16:20 PM »

Do you think it says The Shepherds Prayer or something like that???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: January 01, 2009, 11:22:16 PM »

Anthony’s PI: no videos of the site where remains found 

Last Edited: Thursday, 01 Jan 2009, 9:54 PM EST 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8181718&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

FTLOG~ which one is it???? does it exist OR NOT and if it doesn't exist how on earth did Kathy Belich and LP see it?????

According to LP the FBI has it now. How can that be if a tape doesn't exist?

I'd say it exists. It would make Dominic Casey look somewhat suspicious if there were a tape.  IMO he looks very suspicious. I'd like to know what Joyce Wray's husband, John, who according to Padilla works for Baez, does for Baez.  Has Baez been sending Joyce Wray to various sites to make trouble, i.e. the dive at the Econ?  There she was.  Also at the prayer service for Caylee that Padilla and Grund arranged, there was Joyce. Strange. Then again, not so strange.

And while I'm on the subject of strange things, why do those assinine Anthonys say things like "Reach out" when they actually mean they made a telephone call to someone?  Why do they say "Wrap my mind around it" when they mean understand it?  "A lot on my plate" when they mean they have a lot to do? What is all this Anthony speak?  Are they from another planet? What is that planet that the progenitors of the Scientologists came from?  Could they be from there?  I know quite a few people and I know no one who says things like the Anthonys do.  Thank God.

"A lot on my plate" is a very, very common expression here in Kansas City. Seems like people say it, more often than they say you have a lot to do. "Wrap my mind around it," is pretty common too. Not sure about always reaching out like that. Where I come from "reaching out" to someone means more than just a phone call--it's about trying to be friends with them on some level.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: January 01, 2009, 11:25:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Here's another view of that yellow thingy for you all. Looks like a shredded yellow trash bag or tissue paper covering some particle board shelf piece or box and a shoe in it to me.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #744 on: January 01, 2009, 11:36:35 PM »

Oh, I just thought of something, does anyone remember the date that LP mentioned he was going to pay the meter reader a reward on Greta???? I KNOW it was before his name was released to the public, so.........now he thinks the Meter reader is part of a daisy chain. Oh well, I guess he can back off on that reward money now

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: January 01, 2009, 11:37:34 PM »

I want to say something about the phone calls on the cellphone.  One time, a friend brought over an illegal scanner and we listened to it and heard all sorts of cellphone calls that were in the area.  I understand this scanner in an automobile can pick up your call if the scanner is near you.  I say this because I cannot get it out of my mind about all the pings on Casey's phone when she was driving around.  Is this how information was found about the location of Caylee?  Is there a scanner like this still being used by LE?  I am not in the know anymore.  I do know there are all sorts of spy equipment out there and if this was my granddaughter or daughter missing, I would stop at nothing to find her or just what someone may know about the case.  I would not care if this is legal or not. 

Oh yeah, LE uses scanners and whatever else they may need.  There were some punks out here who stole some walkie-talkies, among other things, including guns, from a local sporting goods store.  They were caught because the cops just turned on the frequency for those walkie-talkies, and there the punks were, chatting away on them, not realizing LE was listening to every word.  They made further plans on the walkie-talkies and the cops met them there.    

Now that is funny

I love the spy stuff.  My son calls me, "Mrs. Cravitz".  Rmember the old woman on Bewitched??

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: January 01, 2009, 11:38:30 PM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.
Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.

Although I do think Cindy is histrionic, it's actually not a symptom of any personality disorder to become hysterical if you suspect your grandchild has been murdered. That 911 call, she actually shows the appropriate emotions for the situation, for once. Now, if she'd said it smelled like a dead body in the car, and then it turned out really to just be pizza boxes, THAT would be HPD.

It's also not that odd to want to "beat the shit out of" someone if they killed your relative, or even just if they stole your car. Or if they're Casey Anthony.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: January 01, 2009, 11:39:26 PM »

Most O/T stuff is interesting.  Just sayin'.   

I believe in miracles!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: January 01, 2009, 11:39:59 PM »

Listen to the last 911 tape from the house, the one where Cindy tells about the smell in the car, and she becomes hysterical.  She then is asked to get Casey on the phone, and then listen to Cindyin the background.  Unfortunately, when these tapes were transcribed, the transcriptionist did not transcribe that part, but you can hear it.
Good point. Histronic Personality Disorder. She's also got Dellusional Disorder. These can lead to abusive behavior to the children. Those behaviors originate with fear and are passed on from generation to generation. In many cases of child abuse the youngest are murdered.

Although I do think Cindy is histrionic, it's actually not a symptom of any personality disorder to become hysterical if you suspect your grandchild has been murdered. That 911 call, she actually shows the appropriate emotions for the situation, for once. Now, if she'd said it smelled like a dead body in the car, and then it turned out really to just be pizza boxes, THAT would be HPD.

It's also not that odd to want to "beat the shit out of" someone if they killed your relative, or even just if they stole your car. Or if they're Casey Anthony.

Really.  I'd like to be next in line.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: January 01, 2009, 11:41:04 PM »

Bumping this up to ask again!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: January 01, 2009, 11:41:22 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8181718&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

FTLOG~ which one is it???? does it exist OR NOT and if it doesn't exist how on earth did Kathy Belich and LP see it?????

Maybe Boo shared her tea with them?   

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: January 01, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »

Bearly, no one wants to discuss the Caylee case with us, I think I will just go nite nite.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: January 01, 2009, 11:46:20 PM »

JMO~but Padilla seems to spin theories and supposition as fact. I'm NOT saying that is the case here, it's just when you look back from when he first got involved, I need both hands to count his theories

You need more hands than are at a mannequin making warehouse, imo.   

I believe in miracles!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: January 01, 2009, 11:46:36 PM »

Maybe Boo shared her tea with them?   

The twist and turns of this are making me want some, maybe Boo will share with me

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: January 01, 2009, 11:47:46 PM »

Bearly, no one wants to discuss the Caylee case with us, I think I will just go nite nite.

Are you really tired or just feeling a little guilty about last night...after I went and adopted you and everything...just sayin'...

I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: January 01, 2009, 11:48:08 PM »

Has anyone seen this video of Cindy? I found it on WS.. Her pupils are HUGE..
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html
They are huge, but it could be the lights in her eyes or she is on some strong diet pills. Hmm maybe that's how she has lost all that weight!

She's been on some kind of medication this whole time, you know. That's why she didn't take the lie detector test. opiates, marijuana, and a whole lot of different painkillers will do that to your eyes. I think cocaine and some kinds of speed will do it, too, but they're not the only things.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: January 01, 2009, 11:48:39 PM »

Good nite all and I hope everyone had a very Happy First Day of the New Year.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: January 01, 2009, 11:48:48 PM »

Bumping this up to ask again!!!

Point me in the right direction and I will help.

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: January 01, 2009, 11:49:10 PM »

Are you really tired or just feeling a little guilty about last night...after I went and adopted you and everything...just sayin'...

but Bearly, it wasnt my fault.  I didnt have any one to kiss, so I blew kisses to all, and he caught it!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: January 01, 2009, 11:49:21 PM »

JMO~but Padilla seems to spin theories and supposition as fact. I'm NOT saying that is the case here, it's just when you look back from when he first got involved, I need both hands to count his theories

You need more hands than are at a mannequin making warehouse, imo.   

So d@mn true! I was working on a list, but it's so long.....I may save it for work when I'm bored, but I had forgotten the theory he spouted about Casey not looking worried because she handed Caylee off to someone she trusted because she wanted to move out of the house

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.