May 21, 2024, 04:37:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 147 9/13/09 - 9/30/09  (Read 278660 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: September 21, 2009, 10:29:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/09/casey-anthony-are-there-inconsistencies-in-georges-.html
Casey Anthony: Has George been inconsistent?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 21, 2009 5:48:15 PM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Inconsistencies and Casey Anthony's family -- they're not exactly strangers, as anyone who has followed the Anthony case can tell you.

But could conflicting comments by George Anthony be catching up with him? Prosecutors are asking Judge Stan Strickland to order a transcript of Anthony's grand jury testimony.

The reason? "They want to compare what Anthony told the grand jury in October of last year with what he told prosecutors in his most recent sworn deposition" in August, WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing reported this afternoon.

Kealing highlighted prosecutor Jeff Ashton's motion that George Anthony's latest testimony appears to be "materially inconsistent" from what he told the grand jury.

"Bottom line, we don't know where the inconsistency might be," Kealing said.

The grand jury testimony proceedings are secret, so there's a lot of room for speculation.

What if inconsistencies are found? Ashton hopes the information will be unsealed and shared with Casey Anthony's defense team, Kealing explained. The defense team is not contesting Ashton's request. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter. 

O.k., maybe I"m dense or something.  I 'm not getting why Ashton wants George's Grand Jury testimoney released for the defense.  I can understand the state wanting to see it to see if George lied to them in his recent deposition.  Why would they want it released to the defense?  Is this some sort of chess move I'm not understanding?  What am I missing here?

Oh, and evening all!  Good to read you!

They want to know how much he incriminated Casey I think- remember his "unmistakeable smell of human decomposition" was what the SA wanted to ask him about in front of the Grand Jury-  since then he has lied ( Morgan depos come to mind) and I guess the defense want to know if he can continue to lie on their behalf or has his GJ testimony made those lies and future lies impeachable..
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: September 21, 2009, 10:29:39 PM »

O.k.- why when I type Western's last name, does it come up **********?  That's really freaky.
Hi ISpy!

From what I gather from reading here for some time, the word xxxxxxxx has been banned here on SM. (In case that is blocked as well, I', referring to the 2nd part of Western's name.)  I think it stems from an old poster or something like that.

Edit:  Please don't override the feature that blocks out that name.  It's done for a reason.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 10:50:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: September 21, 2009, 10:31:23 PM »

O.k.- why when I type Western's last name, does it come up **********?  That's really freaky.

I know, I asked that question and apparently someone with the last name XXXXXXXX was kicked off the forum a while back..  I didn't know that when I chose the name..

Edit:  Please do not over ride the feature that blocks out that name.  It's done for a reason.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 10:51:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: September 21, 2009, 10:34:17 PM »

Have a look at these two web pages- one is of Jim Lichtenstein, the producer who sits with Cindy every time she goes to court, and the other is 'Paul la Rosa'  (pen  name?) who wrote a book about the Craigslist killer.   Is this why he is with Cindy all the time, preparing for a book...?
http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm
http://www.amazon.com/Paul-LaRosa/e/B001ILIDI6/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

Anyone else find it interesting that the first site www.j2sc.com is a media relations training site.  See the Who We Are, What We Do, and Our Clients tabs.  IMO, Cindy & George are likely taking "training lessons" from Mr. Lichtenstein for the trial.  Do we know when Mr. Lichtenstein first began his new assignment as Cindy's shadow in court?

Also Simon & Schuster said they would not have a book deal with the Anthonys, but they did not say they have no deal with "Paul la Rosa".  Furthermore, they did not say there was no agreement with a ghost writer for the Anthony or if the Anthonys had hired a media-savvy well-known author to write a book for them.  JMO

Good post-  I was concentrating on the book writing side.... I have actually seen several websites about him- I just Googled and got this one, as I couldn't remember what the website was... I suppose from the description given he could have been grooming C and G for TV appearances- but I gotta say- based on their performances so far, his training sucks!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: September 21, 2009, 11:30:06 PM »

Hi CBB and Giz!

I was just reading ddex's post.   

Ddex is right, it cost you to be on the side of right, you do not profit from it.  It made that hit home even harder.

Ddex, I am proud to stand with you on this forum.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: September 21, 2009, 11:45:01 PM »

Hi CBB and Giz!

I was just reading ddex's post.   

Ddex is right, it cost you to be on the side of right, you do not profit from it.  It made that hit home even harder.

Ddex, I am proud to stand with you on this forum.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: September 22, 2009, 12:31:29 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/09/no-special-treatment-for-casey-anthony-says-jail/

No Special Treatment For Casey Anthony Says Jail
Monday, September 21, 2009

Good Afternoon Monks.  SO basically the A's want the Sunshine Laws not to apply to them.....gee no big surprise there!  Where in the heck do these people get the idea they are above the laws???

The Sunshine Laws have never applied to this family, it seems they have been operating all this time under the Darkness Laws.  Now I know why the Defense just came to life, seems their Holiday is approaching and they are all crawling out from under their rocks to celebrate.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: September 22, 2009, 12:41:19 AM »

Hope this all comes back to bit him now

Motion: Casey Anthony's dad may have given conflicting statements
Casey Anthony's dad could have contradicted himself during grand jury testimony and a later sworn interview

The State Attorney's Office asked the court to unseal the transcript of Casey Anthony's father's testimony to a grand jury last October because it may contradict his later sworn interviews.

Assistant State Attorney Jeffrey Ashton filed a motion Thursday stating that George Anthony may have "testified at a deposition in a manner that, to the recollection of the undersigned, was materially inconsistent with his grand jury testimony on some points."

George Anthony testified before a grand jury on Oct. 14. His daughter, Casey Anthony, was later indicted on first-degree murder charge following that hearing.

The State Attorney's Office wants the the court to unseal George Anthony's testimony so it can be reviewed.

Casey Anthony, 23, is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged in her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony's death. The toddler was reported missing last July, about 31 days after she was last seen.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-motion-news-092109,0,6082282.story

Not a doubt in my mind that Mr. Askton knows EXACTLY what GA said both times Monkey Devil!

The State Attorney's Office asked the court to unseal the transcript of Casey Anthony's father's testimony to a grand jury last October because it may contradict his later sworn interviews.

Assistant State Attorney Jeffrey Ashton filed a motion Thursday stating that George Anthony may have "testified at a deposition in a manner that, to the recollection of the undersigned, was materially inconsistent with his grand jury testimony on some points."

GA better stock up on some tidy whites!  I think he gonna need them!!! Monkey Devil!

Oops!  Clean up in Aisle 12!   

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: September 22, 2009, 01:36:09 AM »

My e-mail to Mr Selleck   Sept 17, 2009

During the summer I was in touch with you and you stated "Please be advised that Simon & Schuster does not have a book deal, nor does it have any plans to publish a book, with George and Cindy Anthony, or anybody else associated with this case. "   I would like to know if this is still the case. I see where there is going to be a 48 Hours exclusive in the near future with the Anthonys, and I am wondering since your company is owned by CBS, has the status changed in reference to a book deal.

Michael Sellick's answer:

Yes, this is the case and will be the case. We are not doing a book with them.

I guess he didn't say he wouldn't be having a book deal with Jim Lichtenstein.......

Interesting. I have emailed some contacts to see what I can find out- if this is the same guy under a pen name, or I am totally mistaken.  What I am sure of is that there will be some cash changing hands for a book by someone,writing about/for the Anthonys.     

Thanks Western!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: September 22, 2009, 06:46:52 AM »

Hope this all comes back to bit him now

Motion: Casey Anthony's dad may have given conflicting statements
Casey Anthony's dad could have contradicted himself during grand jury testimony and a later sworn interview

George Anthony testified before a grand jury on Oct. 14. His daughter, Casey Anthony, was later indicted on first-degree murder charge following that hearing.

The State Attorney's Office wants the the court to unseal George Anthony's testimony so it can be reviewed.

Casey Anthony, 23, is being held without bond at the Orange County Jail. She is charged in her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony's death. The toddler was reported missing last July, about 31 days after she was last seen.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-motion-news-092109,0,6082282.story

Not a doubt in my mind that Mr. Askton knows EXACTLY what GA said both times Monkey Devil!

GA better stock up on some tidy whites!  I think he gonna need them!!! Monkey Devil!

Oops!  Clean up in Aisle 12!   

Many are thinking that the civil depositions are what is being mentioned but it may also be the depositions they took at the SA office recently (Cindy & Lee as well) that are being compared...either way they've been put on notice.   After all this time, frustration and concern it is going to be a pure joy to watch the prosecution tear these lying sacks of $h!t a new one.   I am totally looking forward to discovering what George testified to in Grand Jury compared to his interviews prior and depositions after, be it now or at trial.   I think the focus is on George for the sheer fact that he did testify in GJ, Cindy & Lee did not.   Before this thing gets to trial (finally) we might just have a reappearance of hammers, hoses & fake suicide attempts.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: September 22, 2009, 07:38:19 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: September 22, 2009, 07:44:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.......have a banana!
I bet trimm will bring the coffee!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: September 22, 2009, 07:46:34 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: September 22, 2009, 08:18:18 AM »

Thanks trimm!!

Now where are all the documents??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: September 22, 2009, 08:29:17 AM »

Dont forget too, when George testified in front of the GJ he had Mark Nejame as his attorney, who is a very upscale and honest attorney. Who knows what would have happened if Conway had been his attorney at that time. Pretty sure whatever George said, it only helped indict Casey, so we know everything he has said in public is nothing but a lie. Whatever he did say in front of the GJ was more likely the truth. So i commend Mark for getting him to tell the truth during that testimony, i think the A's see these depos as nothing that can come back to hurt them, but the Gj is a little different, lie to them and you will be going to jail.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: September 22, 2009, 09:04:25 AM »

Dont forget too, when George testified in front of the GJ he had Mark Nejame as his attorney, who is a very upscale and honest attorney. Who knows what would have happened if Conway had been his attorney at that time. Pretty sure whatever George said, it only helped indict Casey, so we know everything he has said in public is nothing but a lie. Whatever he did say in front of the GJ was more likely the truth. So i commend Mark for getting him to tell the truth during that testimony, i think the A's see these depos as nothing that can come back to hurt them, but the Gj is a little different, lie to them and you will be going to jail.

Good Morning Monks   Jesse I agree. IMO GA told the truth to the GJ and the lies are in the SWORN depos. I think the prosecution it getting ready to turn the heat up BIG TIME.  Is this a warning to GA that the free ride days are over and at some time they COULD be held responsible for all the lies, deceptions and their efforts to interfer with a MURDER investigation?  I think so.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: September 22, 2009, 09:15:51 AM »

I finally found the State Motion re: GA's GJ testimony and BOZO's response. It is stuck in the middle of the defenses' motions...nothing more than what we heard.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/091709anthonymotions/1/lg/motions_filed_091709_Page_20.htm

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: September 22, 2009, 09:17:30 AM »

Thanks trimm!!

Now where are all the documents??

I do not know.I haven't seen anything.   

~ Peter Frampton
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: September 22, 2009, 09:55:42 AM »

Good Morning Monks   Jesse I agree. IMO GA told the truth to the GJ and the lies are in the SWORN depos. I think the prosecution it getting ready to turn the heat up BIG TIME.  Is this a warning to GA that the free ride days are over and at some time they COULD be held responsible for all the lies, deceptions and their efforts to interfer with a MURDER investigation?  I think so.

Morning Monks!
  I pray you gals are right.  SA has to think there are serious discrepancies.  I wish they would just give the GJ transcripts to us - we could find them!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: September 22, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey GOOD MORNING MONKEYS  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.