May 20, 2024, 11:54:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 253972 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 07, 2009, 11:08:34 PM »

JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL !!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 01:02:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 08:59:29 AM »

I am here!!!!    an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 09:01:37 AM »

Monk ... I am saddened by your family's loss  I have no words...how very sad.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 09:13:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guest!  Nice job on LKL blog last night.  Looks as if he will proceed with the airing.  Guess we need to make sure he has the facts now.  Its not like Brad will let the Anthonys answer any question anyway.   Curious to see or hear how this unfolds.  Think the A's are just wanting to redeem themselves from the depos.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 09:28:52 AM »

Off to work and once I am there I plan to converge on the sponsors of LKL once again.  Have a great day Monkeys  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 09:33:11 AM »

Just droppin' in to say, good morn to all monkeys and a sad, filled-heart for Monk on her loss.  My prayers are with you and your family during these trying times.  May God bless and comfort you in your grief.

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 09:46:12 AM »

I thought I was banned,  .

Monkilicious, I am so sorry for your loss and will keep you and your family in my prayers. Hugs to you, JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 09:46:59 AM »

Monk - my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 09:49:39 AM »

Monk...My heart is just breaking for you and your family. May our Loving Lord Jesus wrap you all in His Loving Arms and grant you the peace and comfort that only He can give. God Bless you! My thoughts and prayers are with you.(((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 09:51:52 AM »

Monk, I am shocked and sadden for your family, and for you. My prayers are going up for you. I will leave you a message on the prayer thread.

Good Morning monkeys and guests. Smells nice in here this morning. A nice banana smell.....

I am so sore today from gardening yesterday that I can only move a few body parts with no pain. But my fingers are working fine, and so are my eyes. So I guess I am fit for duty to do what I can from a semi-proned position.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 09:57:31 AM »

Monk - I read about your tragity in the other thread. I am so sorry. Nothing compares with the loss of a child. You and your family are in my prayers.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2009, 09:58:33 AM »

monkalicious my thoughts and prayers are with your entire family 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2009, 10:00:15 AM »

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/latestrelease.pdf    Only one thing to say about this insanity   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009, 10:00:56 AM »

This deserves to be brought foward.  I am posting the entire document for those on slow connections or dial up.  I am hoping those with news contacts have forwarded this article for further scrutiny.

April 17, 2009
Att: To All Parties Interested

This letter shall serve as clarification as to who Kid Finders Network is and exactly what they do. We will start with the Caylee Anthony case. We showed up after being contacted by a news reporter from Orlando asking us to help this family find their granddaughter on the second day. We were told that no organizations had stepped forward to help.
We immediately went to work. We started with getting fliers for distribution and we continued with a mobile billboard, posters, large decals, T-Shirts etc. We set up a command center so that all the information and items could be in one location to be distributed to the public. We featured 8 Missing Children, at our command
center, including Caylee Anthony. At the same time, in other locations around Florida, we were displaying 6 more missing persons. When T.E.S. showed up the first time we brought tents, coolers, ice, water, trash cans, paper, T-Shirts, they arrived without these items in place. We arranged for the generator that ran their own command center for the
first week, as well as arranging donated food for the volunteers, until we were taken advantage of and removed ourselves so there would be no conflicts or disruptions in their search for Caylee. We spent well over $1,000.00 at that time initially helping in the set up of T.E.S. the first time they arrived. We did not receive compensation from the Sheriff's department.

We brought in approx. $25,000.00 over the 7 month period we were working this case, bear in mind, working 7 days a week, having to stay in hotels, provide food for our volunteers, equipment payments, fuel, insurance, rental equipment, etc. That's approximately $ 115. per day. Not hundreds of thousands of dollars collected as
the news media falsely reported.

We were donated funds to be spent specifically on a a boat and sonar for our newly formed S.A.R. division. It was donated by a foundation that supports the cause, who asked to name the boat after Caylee Marie in her memory, so we did and dedicated it to the memory of all children who have gone missing and never returned home safe. With our new boat we have already been able to locate submerged vehicles hoping to possibly
recover a missing loved one. This boat is in no way, shape or form the Anthony's boat, it is titled in the name of Kid Finders Network and belongs only to Kid Finders Network and if the news reporters really had any dignity they would not report otherwise false information. Which again they managed to do, trying to destroy our organization, and claiming the boat belongs to someone else, such as the Anthony's.

For everyones information George Anthony never received any type of funding from Kid Finders Network nor was he ever offered a paid position. We are a 100% volunteer and NO ONE gets a paycheck, salary etc.... Again, false reporting from the news media.

As far as the Anthony family, they only showed their support for K.F.N. the same way all of the other families have done that we worked with in the past and now. Keep in mind our sole purpose is the MISSING CHILD and NOT the family, but when the family is willing to help us help other families we take that help. We will never turn down support from a family and let me clarify support to those of you that judge. Support does not mean money, support means joining forces in keeping the awareness out there for their child. Helping us help them keep the public looking and never, ever giving up hope that they may someday come home safe until they are presented with the reality, such as the Anthony's were, that the child was found deceased. If this was your child, how would you feel? Would you want us to come in and walk away because everyone is telling you your child is dead or would we want to hold out until the very end and pray they are wrong? Exactly, you would never give up on your child or grandchild either. Until you walk in one of these families shoes, don't ever think you know how they feel or judge them for never giving up hope. We are hear until the end and whether a child is alive or no longer with us they still have to be brought home and awareness is the to accomplish their return one way or another.

For those of you who can't seem to understand. We do not control anything the Anthony family does nor do we control anything any of the other families of Missing Children do. We only do what we can to help each of them find their children by creating the public awareness needed to bring their children home. Do we hold the Anthony family close to our hearts? Yes, we do as we hold all of our families close to our hearts. It was Trenton
Duckett and his family that inspired us to start Kid Finders Network.

The rumors that we never recovered a child are false. Just because we have never physically brought a child home does not mean we have not been instrumental in the recovery of several children whom we have featured in the past. Just as the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children works to keep a child's picture in the publics eye to aid in there recoveries. We do the same thing, we create public awareness so, you, the public, don't forget a child is missing so you will continue to search, look and listen until they are brought home to their families. We don't feel we need to put a mark on our belt each time a child is returned home, again, that is not what we are about. To those cowards who fail to identify themselves, quit judging those of us trying to make a
difference and do something to be productive in your life and the lives of others

We would really like to know what we have done differently than any of the other 1,000's of volunteers who showed up to search for Caylee in one form or another. Everyone  howed up because they wanted to help find that little girl one way or another, just as we did. However, we came to find a missing child, hoping to find a live child, but tragically that was not the case. That part of our mission will never change and that is, we will
never give up hope on finding a child alive until the end. Remember, Elizabeth Smart, everyone except her family gave up and thought she was dead and after 9 months she came home safe. So you see if does happen and we will never, ever give up just because the public thinks we should.

We have never claimed to be something we are not just a group of dedicated people trying to make a difference in this, sometimes, ugly world we live in. Why is that so hard for people to believe. Someone is actually trying to do something good without a hidden agenda. Is it because that those of you who have criticized, scrutinized, picked, poked, researched and dug up what ever trash you could find may actually be the ones with hidden agenda's. It's so easy to try and destroy someone or some group while hiding behind a computer screen and blogging all that crap. If all of those people put as much effort into helping find Missing Children as they do in to digging up dirt and trying to destroy others imagine how many children we could bring home and imaging it being because of those people who finally stood up and did something positive.

They only reason those people hide behind blogs and their computer screen is because they all have skeletons in their closets they don't want brought out. We all have made mistakes done stupid things in our lives. No one is perfect and oh, by the way if you are we would certainly like to know that.

The founder of Kid Finders Network is a good man who has done nothing more than dedicate his life to the cause for Missing Children. Dennis Milstead was never convicted of a felony as reported, he was not convicted of impersonating a police officer, it was simply a misdemeanor for having colored lights, not using them, only having them but was labeled attempting to impersonate a police officer because they wanted to be hard core. So
you see it has nothing to do with our badge logo and was long before Kid Finders Network even started. He does not have an extensive criminal record, as again, was falsely reported. He has never been convicted of assault as was falsely reported. It was a bogus charge from someone who lied because they did not want to get caught for stealing Mr. Milstead's $6,0000.00 lawn mower, after he confronted them. That is why the charges
were dropped. Frankly, all of the above is no ones business, however the bloggers made it everyones business so let's get the facts straight. Just because he made mistakes does not mean he can't do good things and try to make a difference in the world. If the bloggers were genuine people they would put their names out there so they to could be confronted and if the people sending hate mail didn't have something to hide they would sign their real names and put real return addresses on the envelopes. But, as we all know they don't have the guts and fortitude to stand up say what they feel because someone might criticize them and they can't take it.

As people and even an organization we may not be perfect, but at least we have the guts to put ourselves out there and not walk away from a family of a Missing Child just because the public is being judgmental and
thinks we should do so.

We know not everyone is ignorant and judgmental and we would like to ask those of you who are not to stand up for us and for the families of all Missing Children in our quest to bring them home.

We do deserve financial help for our organization just as so many others. We can't make it without donations and we don't plan on giving up because of what the public is trying to do to us. We are dedicated to this cause.
Dennis and Sherri Milstead did not have to start Kid Finders Network. They have never had a Missing Child and thank God everyday and hope they never have to go through the pain of having a loved one go missing, but this does not mean they can't do something to help those in that terrible position.

Our advice to the news media and the public: We are not going away, we did not do anything wrong and we will work even harder to keep going to continue to help families find their Missing Children. So stand up and try to do something positive.

For Congressman Alan Grayson: You wanting to help an organization in the name of Caylee Anthony is commendable and not that this organization is unworthy, just remember there are many Missing Child organizations and some who actually worked Caylee's case and that kind of money could help all of us in a big way. We know this is not about the family. Dennis Milstead has always said.” I don't come here for the family I come here for the child, a child who needs our help”.

Lastly, if there is anyone out there who would like to speak with us personally, we will meet with anyone who would like to discuss the past if they chose to do it in a proper and professional manner and not backed into a corner and bombarded with questions before even one can be answered and we will be glad to provide proof and place it on the table.

Dennis & Sherri Milstead
Kid Finders Network
561-333-2779
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 10:11:01 AM »

Last night my husband was kidding me that one of my comments might be on Larry King's show, and so this morning Trimm said she saw my name on the ticker streaming on Larry's show last night.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 10:14:43 AM »

I got this Anthony thread to work this morning for LKL.

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/12/anthonys-plan-another-appearance-on-%e2%80%98larry-king-live%e2%80%99/#comment-154357

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2009, 10:15:55 AM »

This deserves to be brought foward.  I am posting the entire document for those on slow connections or dial up.  I am hoping those with news contacts have forwarded this article for further scrutiny.

April 17, 2009
Att: To All Parties Interested

This letter shall serve as clarification as to who Kid Finders Network is and exactly what they do. We will start with the Caylee Anthony case. We showed up after being contacted by a news reporter from Orlando asking us to help this family find their granddaughter on the second day. We were told that no organizations had stepped forward to help.
We immediately went to work. We started with getting fliers for distribution and we continued with a mobile billboard, posters, large decals, T-Shirts etc. We set up a command center so that all the information and items could be in one location to be distributed to the public. We featured 8 Missing Children, at our command
center, including Caylee Anthony. At the same time, in other locations around Florida, we were displaying 6 more missing persons. When T.E.S. showed up the first time we brought tents, coolers, ice, water, trash cans, paper, T-Shirts, they arrived without these items in place. We arranged for the generator that ran their own command center for the
first week, as well as arranging donated food for the volunteers, until we were taken advantage of and removed ourselves so there would be no conflicts or disruptions in their search for Caylee. We spent well over $1,000.00 at that time initially helping in the set up of T.E.S. the first time they arrived. We did not receive compensation from the Sheriff's department.

We brought in approx. $25,000.00 over the 7 month period we were working this case, bear in mind, working 7 days a week, having to stay in hotels, provide food for our volunteers, equipment payments, fuel, insurance, rental equipment, etc. That's approximately $ 115. per day. Not hundreds of thousands of dollars collected as
the news media falsely reported.

We were donated funds to be spent specifically on a a boat and sonar for our newly formed S.A.R. division. It was donated by a foundation that supports the cause, who asked to name the boat after Caylee Marie in her memory, so we did and dedicated it to the memory of all children who have gone missing and never returned home safe. With our new boat we have already been able to locate submerged vehicles hoping to possibly
recover a missing loved one. This boat is in no way, shape or form the Anthony's boat, it is titled in the name of Kid Finders Network and belongs only to Kid Finders Network and if the news reporters really had any dignity they would not report otherwise false information. Which again they managed to do, trying to destroy our organization, and claiming the boat belongs to someone else, such as the Anthony's.

For everyones information George Anthony never received any type of funding from Kid Finders Network nor was he ever offered a paid position. We are a 100% volunteer and NO ONE gets a paycheck, salary etc.... Again, false reporting from the news media.

As far as the Anthony family, they only showed their support for K.F.N. the same way all of the other families have done that we worked with in the past and now. Keep in mind our sole purpose is the MISSING CHILD and NOT the family, but when the family is willing to help us help other families we take that help. We will never turn down support from a family and let me clarify support to those of you that judge. Support does not mean money, support means joining forces in keeping the awareness out there for their child. Helping us help them keep the public looking and never, ever giving up hope that they may someday come home safe until they are presented with the reality, such as the Anthony's were, that the child was found deceased. If this was your child, how would you feel? Would you want us to come in and walk away because everyone is telling you your child is dead or would we want to hold out until the very end and pray they are wrong? Exactly, you would never give up on your child or grandchild either. Until you walk in one of these families shoes, don't ever think you know how they feel or judge them for never giving up hope. We are hear until the end and whether a child is alive or no longer with us they still have to be brought home and awareness is the to accomplish their return one way or another.

For those of you who can't seem to understand. We do not control anything the Anthony family does nor do we control anything any of the other families of Missing Children do. We only do what we can to help each of them find their children by creating the public awareness needed to bring their children home. Do we hold the Anthony family close to our hearts? Yes, we do as we hold all of our families close to our hearts. It was Trenton
Duckett and his family that inspired us to start Kid Finders Network.

The rumors that we never recovered a child are false. Just because we have never physically brought a child home does not mean we have not been instrumental in the recovery of several children whom we have featured in the past. Just as the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children works to keep a child's picture in the publics eye to aid in there recoveries. We do the same thing, we create public awareness so, you, the public, don't forget a child is missing so you will continue to search, look and listen until they are brought home to their families. We don't feel we need to put a mark on our belt each time a child is returned home, again, that is not what we are about. To those cowards who fail to identify themselves, quit judging those of us trying to make a
difference and do something to be productive in your life and the lives of others

We would really like to know what we have done differently than any of the other 1,000's of volunteers who showed up to search for Caylee in one form or another. Everyone  howed up because they wanted to help find that little girl one way or another, just as we did. However, we came to find a missing child, hoping to find a live child, but tragically that was not the case. That part of our mission will never change and that is, we will
never give up hope on finding a child alive until the end. Remember, Elizabeth Smart, everyone except her family gave up and thought she was dead and after 9 months she came home safe. So you see if does happen and we will never, ever give up just because the public thinks we should.

We have never claimed to be something we are not just a group of dedicated people trying to make a difference in this, sometimes, ugly world we live in. Why is that so hard for people to believe. Someone is actually trying to do something good without a hidden agenda. Is it because that those of you who have criticized, scrutinized, picked, poked, researched and dug up what ever trash you could find may actually be the ones with hidden agenda's. It's so easy to try and destroy someone or some group while hiding behind a computer screen and blogging all that crap. If all of those people put as much effort into helping find Missing Children as they do in to digging up dirt and trying to destroy others imagine how many children we could bring home and imaging it being because of those people who finally stood up and did something positive.

They only reason those people hide behind blogs and their computer screen is because they all have skeletons in their closets they don't want brought out. We all have made mistakes done stupid things in our lives. No one is perfect and oh, by the way if you are we would certainly like to know that.

The founder of Kid Finders Network is a good man who has done nothing more than dedicate his life to the cause for Missing Children. Dennis Milstead was never convicted of a felony as reported, he was not convicted of impersonating a police officer, it was simply a misdemeanor for having colored lights, not using them, only having them but was labeled attempting to impersonate a police officer because they wanted to be hard core. So
you see it has nothing to do with our badge logo and was long before Kid Finders Network even started. He does not have an extensive criminal record, as again, was falsely reported. He has never been convicted of assault as was falsely reported. It was a bogus charge from someone who lied because they did not want to get caught for stealing Mr. Milstead's $6,0000.00 lawn mower, after he confronted them. That is why the charges
were dropped. Frankly, all of the above is no ones business, however the bloggers made it everyones business so let's get the facts straight. Just because he made mistakes does not mean he can't do good things and try to make a difference in the world. If the bloggers were genuine people they would put their names out there so they to could be confronted and if the people sending hate mail didn't have something to hide they would sign their real names and put real return addresses on the envelopes. But, as we all know they don't have the guts and fortitude to stand up say what they feel because someone might criticize them and they can't take it.

As people and even an organization we may not be perfect, but at least we have the guts to put ourselves out there and not walk away from a family of a Missing Child just because the public is being judgmental and
thinks we should do so.

We know not everyone is ignorant and judgmental and we would like to ask those of you who are not to stand up for us and for the families of all Missing Children in our quest to bring them home.

We do deserve financial help for our organization just as so many others. We can't make it without donations and we don't plan on giving up because of what the public is trying to do to us. We are dedicated to this cause.
Dennis and Sherri Milstead did not have to start Kid Finders Network. They have never had a Missing Child and thank God everyday and hope they never have to go through the pain of having a loved one go missing, but this does not mean they can't do something to help those in that terrible position.

Our advice to the news media and the public: We are not going away, we did not do anything wrong and we will work even harder to keep going to continue to help families find their Missing Children. So stand up and try to do something positive.

For Congressman Alan Grayson: You wanting to help an organization in the name of Caylee Anthony is commendable and not that this organization is unworthy, just remember there are many Missing Child organizations and some who actually worked Caylee's case and that kind of money could help all of us in a big way. We know this is not about the family. Dennis Milstead has always said.” I don't come here for the family I come here for the child, a child who needs our help”.

Lastly, if there is anyone out there who would like to speak with us personally, we will meet with anyone who would like to discuss the past if they chose to do it in a proper and professional manner and not backed into a corner and bombarded with questions before even one can be answered and we will be glad to provide proof and place it on the table.

Dennis & Sherri Milstead
Kid Finders Network
561-333-2779

Just one question, Why the need for colored lights?  What in the world would be the use for them?  To go with the badge?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 10:19:54 AM »

monkalicious my thoughts and prayers are with your entire family 

Monk..I am so sorry to hear of your neice's suicide.  What a horrible thing to have to endure.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.  Hugs and peace..DD

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 10:23:26 AM »

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/latestrelease.pdf    Only one thing to say about this insanity   

There are so many things that I want to say about this, but one thing that hit me right between the eyes is the statement that when they stepped forward to help TES because no one was HELPING TES, it goes on to complain that they were not reimbursed by the SO. Since when does a "volunteer organization" get reimbursed???? I thought that was part of the deal to help out when a child is missing. Besides, if the did help TES, I know for a fact that they were far from the only ones donating equiptment  and supplies. If Dennis Milstupids head gets any bigger it is going to explode. Maybe Kathi Belich could cause it could happen on-screen live. I would pay to watch and then send TES another donation.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 10:28:33 AM »

There are so many things that I want to say about this, but one thing that hit me right between the eyes is the statement that when they stepped forward to help TES because no one was HELPING TES, it goes on to complain that they were not reimbursed by the SO. Since when does a "volunteer organization" get reimbursed???? I thought that was part of the deal to help out when a child is missing. Besides, if the did help TES, I know for a fact that they were far from the only ones donating equiptment  and supplies. If Dennis Milstupids head gets any bigger it is going to explode. Maybe Kathi Belich could cause it could happen on-screen live. I would pay to watch and then send TES another donation.
The pressure must be on these two losers to release this, I guess that they will think everything is fine now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.