May 22, 2024, 08:32:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 290397 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2008, 02:35:20 PM »

This witness does not sound like Caps witness...that is good news.  That means there are two independent people that saw this happen.  Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there.  Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years.  He said he lived in a house on the road where the pond is. So if this is a different person then... that is good news.  Mos has all the info on Caps witness and has done nothing.  Now if this witness can help we could be making progress.  Mos kept insisting there be more than one witness that could corroborate the same thing.  Let's keep our fingers crossed here.

It is my witness and to test the withenss in to see if he did not made the story up, he took the test. it was last week.

but the pond was where they hide the body, the next step was a funeral arrangement.

and that involved the Sumerians (the undertaker) = Wever

CAPS

Thanks Caps.  I didn't know your witness was a tourist...I thought you told me it was a person you knew.  My mistake. 

The tourist thing was that he was a tourist in the USA....
Jossy is in the USA

He is a local person but in the state where he went to pass the test, he enter as a tourist.

Thanks for explaining that to me...I was confused.  Everything sounded like your witness except that part.   I hope this is the nail in the coffin this time. 

Well A singing war is a lost war...the only thing that Dirtyhand is afraid of is the WORLDPRESS. That is his weakest link.

The stones are rolling and by the 8th we will know...a bit patient
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2008, 02:37:17 PM »

This witness does not sound like Caps witness...that is good news.  That means there are two independent people that saw this happen.  Caps witness was a person that lived on Aruba and had a family there.  Caps knew this witness for about 3 1/2 years.  He said he lived in a house on the road where the pond is. So if this is a different person then... that is good news.  Mos has all the info on Caps witness and has done nothing.  Now if this witness can help we could be making progress.  Mos kept insisting there be more than one witness that could corroborate the same thing.  Let's keep our fingers crossed here.

It is my witness and to test the withenss in to see if he did not made the story up, he took the test. it was last week.

but the pond was where they hide the body, the next step was a funeral arrangement.

CAPS

I've always suspected that Yolanda Wever was in fact involved. They OWNED THE CREMATORIUM AND THAT IS A FACT. I called Mathews International and spoke to the international sales director and he would not confirm who bought the unit, only that they did ship ONE UNIT.

The crematorium weighs 6000 lbs and needs the size of a small garage to contain it. It is made from steel and stainless steel.

As I said so long ago - if they could give Natalee back and end this thing, they would. They can't and have to live with the decisions they have made. They never expected this to go on for 1 month let alone three plus years.

I also believe that the other missing Americans have also been cremated. They were probably stored somewhere until the crematorium arrived and then they were cremated and that ends those cases also.

Ms Wever wrote a public letter almost as if it was directed to me when I began to post about all of the possibilities that existed with that crematorium and in the letter she said she did not own a crematorium. That only meant that her husband or other associates (such as the Leo's) actually owned the thing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2008, 02:38:42 PM »

Here's the quote I was referring to:

person here was march is cu one near of leg is ‘limp', y here the witness owing to see cu the was miss one leg of zapato or keds. the is calcula cu at the form cu the was march of near, the was miss his zapato or keds of his leg right.algo cu past owing to notice also,

Michele

What I find interesting about this is that in the beginning we started out looking for one missing Tennis shoe.  Odd how it became two.  Makes you wonder if the witness came forward very early and wasn't taken seriously.

I remember how pissed joran was (pounding on the police car) that day early on when the cops went to the beach with him and they and couldn't find the shoes, that in my opinion, he took from the raquet club and planted as evidence to prove he was at the beach as per the story line his dad came up with.

Ado

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2008, 02:44:18 PM »

CAPS

Was this funeral on June 2, 2005?

on the 6th

Caps - then is she in the cyrpt? 

yep,

Location = the babylonian palace.

If Natalee was put in a crypt, then surely that family would have to give permission to open it, wouldn’t they.

Or could ALE force them to? What proof would ALE need to do this…

Any forensics from the pond Caps?

yes, they did it at night when everyone was sleeping...."THE LIGHT of the SCCER FIELD was on till wee hours in the morning."

NOW

search for cases "missing person found in freemason cemetary" and see the practishe...

in holland and all over the world.

The grand master only has the key and it was a Judge who is in holland now.

CAPS
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2008, 02:46:08 PM »

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/6.png

With deep sympathy we announce the death of:

Jalitza Marie Wever

21 Mar 1962 - 02 Jun 2005.

Funeral took place: 06 Jun 2005, Oranjestad, ARUBA

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2008, 02:51:31 PM »

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2008, 02:54:53 PM »

So how do you get permission to examine the contents of a grave over there?  Can it even be done?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2008, 02:56:09 PM »

CAPS

Was this funeral on June 2, 2005?

on the 6th

Caps - then is she in the cyrpt? 

yep,

Location = the babylonian palace.

If Natalee was put in a crypt, then surely that family would have to give permission to open it, wouldn’t they.

Or could ALE force them to? What proof would ALE need to do this…

Any forensics from the pond Caps?

yes, they did it at night when everyone was sleeping...."THE LIGHT of the SCCER FIELD was on till wee hours in the morning."

NOW

search for cases "missing person found in freemason cemetary" and see the practishe...

in holland and all over the world.

The grand master only has the key and it was a Judge who is in holland now.

CAPS

Caps...But would ALE need permission to open a crypt?

You are not talking about the night you posted on before that the lights were on the soccer field in the wee hours are you?

No forensics from the pond, I guess?
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2008, 03:01:35 PM »

CAPS

I've always suspected that Yolanda Wever was in fact involved. They OWNED THE CREMATORIUM AND THAT IS A FACT. I called Mathews International and spoke to the international sales director and he would not confirm who bought the unit, only that they did ship ONE UNIT.

The crematorium weighs 6000 lbs and needs the size of a small garage to contain it. It is made from steel and stainless steel.

As I said so long ago - if they could give Natalee back and end this thing, they would. They can't and have to live with the decisions they have made. They never expected this to go on for 1 month let alone three plus years.

I also believe that the other missing Americans have also been cremated. They were probably stored somewhere until the crematorium arrived and then they were cremated and that ends those cases also.

Ms Wever wrote a public letter almost as if it was directed to me when I began to post about all of the possibilities that existed with that crematorium and in the letter she said she did not own a crematorium. That only meant that her husband or other associates (such as the Leo's) actually owned the thing.

this is the website http://www.zeppwever.com/

Registrant:
 Zepp Wever Funeral Home
 Caya G.F. Betico Croes 216
 Oranjestad, NA na
 AW

Domain name: ZEPPWEVER.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Wever, Rowald   Email address protected from spam harvesters
    Oranjestad, NA na
    AW
    +1.2975848965
 Technical Contact:
    Wever, Rowald   Email address protected from spam harvesters
    Oranjestad, NA na
    AW
    +1.2975848965

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2008, 03:08:06 PM »

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/6.png

With deep sympathy we announce the death of:

Jalitza Marie Wever

21 Mar 1962 - 02 Jun 2005.

Funeral took place: 06 Jun 2005, Oranjestad, ARUBA

do you think they changed the bodies Rob or am i wrong

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2008, 03:12:02 PM »

Johan - it's something that we've discussed almost from the beginning, the possibility that Natalee was put into a crypt with someone that had recently died.  The question I have right now is what would it take to allow ALE or FBI or whoever to look into the crypt.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2008, 03:12:43 PM »

do you think they changed the bodies Rob or am i wrong

Hi Johan... I have no idea at this point. The crypt theory has been discussed many times and so has the crematorium.

Placing a body in a crypt seems risky and Paulus doesn't seem to take many risks. Most criminals make a few mistakes and are eventually caught... I wonder if this was his slip up...

Caps - are you saying that the body of Natalee was in that pond and not just evidence?

like this -

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2008, 03:14:24 PM »

Johan - it's something that we've discussed almost from the beginning, the possibility that Natalee was put into a crypt with someone that had recently died.  The question I have right now is what would it take to allow ALE or FBI or whoever to look into the crypt.

an act of God or the Queen. It's going to be very very hard to get a crypt opened. I say it's near impossible.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »

Caps...Did that Dutch team of 40 or 50 find any forensics when the pond was drained? 

A Shoe Maybe? TIA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2008, 03:20:14 PM »

If this is all true I give San and the others that have always believed that Natalee was on land and not in the ocean a lot of credit.

There are only so many ways to ensure Natalee is not coming back.

vast ocean.

crematorium.

crypt - and even then, a crypt could be opened by court decree.

buried under cement in area never disclosed.

whatever happened - I just hope Natalee can be found and returned and this nightmare is almost over.

+++

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2008, 03:23:16 PM »

i have send them  (burgelijke stand a email a wile ago)

i have send them (civil affairs ? a email a wile ago)

Dear Mr. / mrs,
I have years with a nice woman and chatted ge emaild but since any (proper) time I hear nothing more of her.
I know that they live or lived in Aruba, but if I send her an email I never hear anything back.
So am really curious how it goes with her ETC.
Maybe you can bring me into contact with her parents perhaps?
They called Jalitza Marie Wever and is about 44 years old
mvg,
Johan de .....
Netherlands

and:

BBSB / BBSB / DIADomino @ aruba.gov.aw   to me
details May 22.

Dear Johan,
We must inform you that we normally do not give information to third parties not directly have a relationship with concerned, we can pass on aleen notify that person is deceased. More information, we can not provide.
Sincerely,
Civil Status Office Aruba

and in Dutch

Geachte heer /dame ,
Ik heb jaren lang met een leuke vrouw ge emaild en gechat maar sinds enige ( behoorlijke )  tijd hoor ik helemaal niks meer van haar .
Ik weet dat ze op Aruba woont of gewoond  heeft ,maar als ik haar een email stuur hoor ik nooit iets terug .
Dus ben eigenlijk benieuwd hoe het met haar gaat enz .
Misschien kan U me in contact brengen met haar ouders wellicht ?
Ze heet Jalitza Marie Wever en is ongeveer 44 jaar oud
mvg ,
Johan de .....
Nederland

and :

BBSB/BBSB/DIADomino@aruba.gov.aw aan mij
details weergeven 22 mei.

Beste Johan,
We moeten u mededelen dat wij normal geen informatie geven aan derden die niet direkt een relatie hebben met betrokkene, we kunnen u aleen op de hoogte stellen dat betrokkene is overleden. Meer informatie kunnen wij niet verstrekken.
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Bureau Burgerlijke Stand Aruba

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2008, 03:25:28 PM »

Yes i know that Klaas that why i send a email to aruba ( Burgelijke zaken )

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2008, 03:29:50 PM »

do you understand dutch caps ?

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2008, 03:32:49 PM »

If this is all true I give San and the others that have always believed that Natalee was on land and not in the ocean a lot of credit.

There are only so many ways to ensure Natalee is not coming back.

vast ocean.

crematorium.

crypt - and even then, a crypt could be opened by court decree.

buried under cement in area never disclosed.

whatever happened - I just hope Natalee can be found and returned and this nightmare is almost over.

Rob:

A Mason cemetary can only be open by the grand master and no one else.

who are the mason (the vrijemetselaarij of aruba)...
the Mason cemetary is not open to the public....most are member of this elite groups of judges and lawyers.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2008, 03:33:54 PM »

do you understand dutch caps ?

Yes I do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.