May 21, 2024, 04:29:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #802 2/21/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 214027 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2009, 10:16:03 PM »

Tamikosmom -

We(I) had better join stackaholics anonymous...

BUCKSHOT

After I have gone through the seven step program in regards to my addiction to the Natalee Holloway case ... I will then join ya.

First things first.

Janet

Janet...Your not saying that "stackaholism" is NOT part of the seven steps of the addiction to the Natalee Holloway case ...
Once I licked that, I thought I'd move on......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2009, 10:20:44 PM »

Tamikosmom -

BUCKSHOT

After I have gone through the seven step program in regards to my addiction to the Natalee Holloway case ... I will then join ya.

First things first.

Janet

Janet...Your not saying that "stackaholism" is NOT part of the seven steps of the addiction to the Natalee Holloway case ...
"move on" does not mean I'm no longer looking for Justice for Natalee...
It just means I'm moving to the next step in the 7 step program...
Like Beth, God willing, I'll support her for the next 40 years if necessary!
Bank on That....aruba.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2009, 10:22:55 PM »

Tamikosmom -

BUCKSHOT

First things first.

Janet

Hi my name is texasmom, and I have a dual addiction too!  NataleeHollowayCaseoholic/stackoholic.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: February 21, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »

Tamikosmom -

BUCKSHOT

First things first.

Janet

Hi my name is texasmom, and I have a dual addiction too!  NataleeHollowayCaseoholic/stackoholic.   

And if my curser doesn't quit jumping and letting me get sucked up in the quote stacks I'm going to scream!!!!   

It's all billb's fault!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: February 21, 2009, 10:26:02 PM »

Tamikosmom -

BUCKSHOT

First things first.

Janet

TM....looks pretty bad..
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: February 21, 2009, 10:27:38 PM »

Tamikosmom -

BUCKSHOT

First things first.

Janet

TM....looks pretty bad..

You and my computer are in it together, I just know it!    

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: February 21, 2009, 10:29:55 PM »

TM....looks pretty bad..

Yep...with the laptops we have up in my cabin in the backwoods.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2009, 10:32:58 PM »

TM....looks pretty bad..

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2009, 10:36:06 PM »

TM....looks pretty bad..

KTF provided the laptops.....just so we can connect the dots... (he's at the cabin now.....not sure what he's doing...I'm here)....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2009, 10:45:20 PM »

TM....looks pretty bad..

KTF provided the laptops.....just so we can connect the dots... (he's at the cabin now.....not sure what he's doing...I'm here)....

Hopefully he's connecting some more dots and will report in later! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: February 21, 2009, 10:45:57 PM »

Well ... youngest son and wife took my eldest grandsons (9/10) to a movIe and MacDonald's this afternoon and ... just brought them back now.

The kids are going to have a game of Scrabble with me.  However ... they agreed under duress.  I am not kidding.  When I asked if they would have a game with me the eldest said "How much is it worth Mama".  Cheeky kid!  I told him ... the trip to Vancouver Island that Papa and I are taking him and his brother on in the middle of March was in the balance.

The playing field is evened out because the kids get to use the Scrabble dictionary.

Hubby is still attempting to get through that book authored by his sister about the Japanese 103 year history in Western British Columbia.  He made a decision to read a few chapters this evening.

Anyways ... I am off.

Good Night Monkeys!!  Good Night Zookeepers!!

Janet
7:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 21, 2009, 11:28:12 PM »

Well ... youngest son and wife took my eldest grandsons (9/10) to a movIe and MacDonald's this afternoon and ... just brought them back now.

The kids are going to have a game of Scrabble with me.  However ... they agreed under duress.  I am not kidding.  When I asked if they would have a game with me the eldest said "How much is it worth Mama".  Cheeky kid!  I told him ... the trip to Vancouver Island that Papa and I are taking him and his brother on in the middle of March was in the balance.

The playing field is evened out because the kids get to use the Scrabble dictionary.

Hubby is still attempting to get through that book authored by his sister about the Japanese 103 year history in Western British Columbia.  He made a decision to read a few chapters this evening.

Anyways ... I am off.

Good Night Monkeys!!  Good Night Zookeepers!!

Janet
7:45 PM PT

Goodnight Janet!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: February 22, 2009, 12:03:24 AM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!

Have been busy reading back and catching up on today's postings.

Lifesong, your Timeline is coming along well.  Keep up the good work.'

Also wanted to comment that at the time I believe we determined that it was State Dept representatives using the plane that Chaney sometimes used as Air Force 2 and they were in Aruba attending some sort of environmental summit.

Can't see Chaney doing grunt work for Halliburton in between heart attacks at his age.

I would also like to point out that no one made Kyle post and say all those things.  Posters generally did not even know to ask questions about them with the possible exception of PI.  Their context is self-evident  and there is not other way for his words to be taken. 

And as for his being a poor naive soul who did not realize something could be posted outside of a private forum, he knew full well that it could having seen the photos posted by Robin in hidey hole all over the internet promptly.

And while I don't know if Natalee was in the trap or not, the reason I don't know is that ALE and ALE alone was allowed to retrieve whatever they wanted to from the trap.

Given the history of ALE, I can't understand why this is not a major concern for anybody wanting justice for Natalee.

Guess they could have said donkey bones again but then how would they ever explain one in a fish trap.  Still, that would be on the level of the other tales they have expected us to believe.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: February 22, 2009, 12:57:09 AM »

TM....looks pretty bad..

Sorryy BillB.Forgot to say goodbye and log out!After a University of Washinton victory over Southern Cal in Basketball decided to get some Calzone and pizza at the best joint near the university with Girlfriend,daughter and brother.Great UW spot as well as best Calzone!Sitten to watch Body of lies with Crowe and dicaprio then will jump on for some research...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: February 22, 2009, 12:58:06 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: February 22, 2009, 01:00:34 AM »

TM....looks pretty bad..

Sorryy BillB.Forgot to say goodbye and log out!After a University of Washinton victory over Southern Cal in Basketball decided to get some Calzone and pizza at the best joint near the university with Girlfriend,daughter and brother.Great UW spot as well as best Calzone!Sitten to watch Body of lies with Crowe and dicaprio then will jump on for some research...
KTF...you the man! (I say that with conviction!)....
March Madness is almost here! Go Buckeyes!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: February 22, 2009, 01:08:38 AM »

Good Night Lifesong, 2NJSons_Mom, Magnolia and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.
Justice for Natalee is where it's at!
billb
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: February 22, 2009, 01:27:23 AM »

This is the topic.  Carry on, Monkeys. 

G'nite, all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #258 on: February 22, 2009, 01:44:43 AM »

G'nite, all.
Good Night 2NJ! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 22, 2009, 01:45:26 AM »

G'nite, all.

Goodnight 2NJ!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.