May 15, 2024, 12:50:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379648 times)
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1620 on: September 19, 2008, 08:50:44 PM »

I still don't get why Lee would give LP the phone records in the first place.....was he really dumb enough to not think they were  NOT incriminating or was that his own personal rebellion against his crazy fam??

I think that happened before the decomp evidence came back from the Body Farm.

Lee never seems to be the brightest crayon in the box!

Lisa

At first he seemed to me to be totally straight.  It's been like a 180 degree change.  I don't know ....
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: September 19, 2008, 08:51:13 PM »

Does lighter fluid have the same componets as chlorform, could you render someone helpless with it?????

Not sure, but I know that both are used in the making of LSD.

http://www.matarese.com/matarese-files/4444/make/index.html

IIRC, the chloroform in the air of the trunk was in pure form.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1622 on: September 19, 2008, 08:51:52 PM »

Hi OF.  I'm here and usually am, just don't post much.  I was without power for 4 days.

I just can't believe they haven't arrested her for this yet.  There is SO much evidence from what I see, even though it's mostly circumstantial and no body.  How much more obvious does it need to be!
Darn DiH
Did not realize that  you were w/o power that long. 
They need to start on the Fraud charges soon... Get her butt in Jail

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1623 on: September 19, 2008, 08:52:01 PM »

Long time lurker!  Love this board. 

Quick question, has Nancy Grace ever revealed "breaking news" on her program?  I can't stand watching her show.  I'm sure she's a nice person but she gets on my nerves. 

Welcome...she has that effect on a lot of people.  This board has the breaking new...Smile

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: September 19, 2008, 08:52:44 PM »

Brandon Snow ??   
I find no info for a Brandon Snow - Marine - ... anyone??

I just read over on GretaWire that he was stationed in N.C. and now is living in Kentucky.  My guess is he is near me at Fort Campbell, KY army base.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1625 on: September 19, 2008, 08:52:49 PM »

Hi OF.  I'm here and usually am, just don't post much.  I was without power for 4 days.

I just can't believe they haven't arrested her for this yet.  There is SO much evidence from what I see, even though it's mostly circumstantial and no body.  How much more obvious does it need to be!
Hi, its me A-1 - why do you not jump up and down anymore???

Howdy A1!   So many new posters, in whom I welcome, it's hard to keep up reading, let alone post.  I already miss so many pages, trying to keep up.  But I'm here and fuming like everybody else!   But everybody pretty much says what I feel.   

I wish the LE would make there move, but also understand why they are waiting.  They have some time and they need to use it for everything they can get, including that angels lil body.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1626 on: September 19, 2008, 08:52:55 PM »

Does lighter fluid have the same componets as chlorform, could you render someone helpless with it?????

Not sure, but I know that both are used in the making of LSD.

http://www.matarese.com/matarese-files/4444/make/index.html

IIRC, the chloroform in the air of the trunk was in pure form.

You would be correct.  I am not sure where A-1 was going with that question, but that was the only thing I could recall that put those 2 items together. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1627 on: September 19, 2008, 08:54:05 PM »

Brandon Snow ??   

I just read over on GretaWire that he was stationed in N.C. and now is living in Kentucky.  My guess is he is near me at Fort Campbell, KY army base.

Can you go interrogate him for us Blue?  It would save Yuri a trip given he has a broken leg and all...not to mention the SM exclusive....just a thought !!   

lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: September 19, 2008, 08:55:08 PM »

[/quote]
Lefty
Sure there is room here ...
I think they are in a different room
[/quote]

Thanks! Hubby can't stand NG so i am taping it and will watch it later

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: September 19, 2008, 08:55:56 PM »

Long time lurker!  Love this board. 

Quick question, has Nancy Grace ever revealed "breaking news" on her program?  I can't stand watching her show.  I'm sure she's a nice person but she gets on my nerves. 

Welcome to SM  WalkingHorse 

To answer your question ... Yes for the geneal public   and NO for SM members / readers

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: September 19, 2008, 08:56:31 PM »

Brandon Snow ??   

Can you go interrogate him for us Blue?  It would save Yuri a trip given he has a broken leg and all...not to mention the SM exclusive....just a thought !!   

Sure, I'll just hop right on that tomorrow. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: September 19, 2008, 08:57:08 PM »

Something tells me that foresic testing of the trunk of Casey's vehicle did not conclusively reveal that Caylee Marie is deceased.

Logic dictates that LE would have disregarded the tip regarding a Caylee sighting and ... would not have swarmed a private residence.

Janet

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Volusia County Home
POSTED: 5:25 pm EDT September 18, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT September 18, 2008

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony doesn't have a twin, but a second little girl named Kaylee looks a lot like her and investigators thought so, too. They secretly swarmed a family home in Volusia County about an hour's drive from where the Anthonys live.

Deputies said they were checking out an anonymous tip and they said the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go to the house in question. It turns out they found Kaylee, but not the one everyone is looking for.

It was the striking similarity between missing Caylee and this Kaylee that brought deputies to the home of Wayne and Kim Tupper in the middle of the night.

"They all filed in. There was about five deputies and then they asked if they could see my daughter," Wayne Tupper told Eyewitness News.

That's when they got the real surprise.

"So, I'm waking her up, 'Kay-kay, wake up.' And then the last thing I said was 'Kaylee,'" Wayne said.

The Tuppers needed family photos and a birth certificate to prove she isn't the little girl who's been missing for so long.

"We don't know if somebody saw us at a store, if they were driving by," Kim said. "Could you imagine if I was at a store one day and somebody thought it was her and they didn't let me leave?"

But the Tuppers said they're most frustrated by the Anthonys' accusations that authorities aren't looking for Caylee. She says their experience proves otherwise.

"If it was our daughter, I would expect them to do the same, but they are doing their jobs," Kim said.

Even in his report, a deputy wrote that the girl looked a lot like the missing child. Of course, there are some differences. The Volusia County Kaylee is a little older and spells her name with a "K."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17507311/detail.html

Caylee Look-Alike Leads Deputies To Swarm Central Florida Home
POSTED: 5:25 pm EDT September 18, 2008
UPDATED: 3:27 pm EDT September 19, 2008

The sheriff's office in Orange County, Florida, now says that lab tests have confirmed that a decomposing body had been in the trunk of a car driven by Casey Anthony.

Investigators have called Casey Anthony, 22, a "person of interest" in Caylee's disappearance. She faces charges of child neglect, obstruction and making false statements in the case.

"[FBI] laboratory evidence, along with additional evidence that has not been made public, leads investigators to the belief there is a strong probability that Caylee is deceased," the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

"If any evidence to the contrary is provided, it will be vigorously pursued," the statement added.

Forensics tests confirmed there had been a decomposing body in the car, the statement said. Detectives disclosed at a July hearing the trunk contained hair samples appearing to belong to Caylee, a strong odor and suspicious stain that glowed under black light.

http://edition1.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/02/caylee.missing.ap/index.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: September 19, 2008, 08:57:28 PM »

Thank You again Willin  for the audio feed. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: September 19, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »

Here is the Brandon Snow I found on Facebook

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1634 on: September 19, 2008, 08:58:18 PM »

Brandon Snow ??   

Sure, I'll just hop right on that tomorrow. 

Awesome!  You are a trooper...here is his pic...LOL

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1635 on: September 19, 2008, 08:58:44 PM »

Did everyone see the bottom of nancy's screen? It read security guard for casey wants immunity for her testimony...
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1636 on: September 19, 2008, 08:59:10 PM »

Brandon Snow ??   
\Sorry I can't help you nut.

If this has already been answered - just ignore.
I think Brandon is Lee's friend.  I think yesterday there were some postings with a picture of him and Casey around holiday time (maybe 2004ish).  Not positive about the year though.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1637 on: September 19, 2008, 09:00:03 PM »

Yes, power went out from IKE in OHIO, of all places.  But feel worse for those on the coast really affected.

How many more men are going to come out as Casey's boyfriend?  Lordy!  Nancy and Rick were discussing how she had no girl friends, except Amy and she's ruined that now.   This girl is so horribly mentally sick.  It makes me more sick every day she is out of jail.   Besides, if she wasn't at the house, there wouldn't be as many protests.   If I were a neighbor, I'd be going off on somebody!   Tell, Casey to get the F out the neighborhood,  even if to just safe house.

I just can't imagine what the environment is like in the Anthony house, in fact I don't even want to attempt to try.  Of course, I wouldn't be coddling my daughter under such circumstances.   I'd be kicking her A$$ for lying, even IF I believed her innocent!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1638 on: September 19, 2008, 09:00:06 PM »

Did everyone see the bottom of nancy's screen? It read security guard for casey wants immunity for her testimony...

Immunity from what !!! 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1639 on: September 19, 2008, 09:00:33 PM »

Old Fart, I think something funky is going on. The cage is never this quiet, especially during Nancy Grace. Hang on.....it is bound to get crazy.

It is quiet because of the redundancy 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.