May 02, 2024, 06:30:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 414315 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: November 17, 2009, 04:17:56 PM »

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/

New Video of Suburban Drive: Same Time Last Year
November 17, 2009

Thanks TUPELO! You always find us the best little gems. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: November 17, 2009, 05:11:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21642299/detail.html
Kronk To Be Deposed Thursday
Former Meter Reader Found Remains Of Slain Toddler, Caylee Anthony

POSTED: 4:16 pm EST November 17, 2009
UPDATED: 4:39 pm EST November 17, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The former meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains is scheduled to be questioned under oath Thursday morning by prosecutors and Casey Anthony's defense.

Roy Kronk believes he saw a bag containing Caylee's remains in August of last year, but deputies responding to the scene dismissed his suspicions.

Kronk went back and found the remains himself Dec. 11 of last year.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail being held on first-degree murder charges related to the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: November 17, 2009, 05:54:21 PM »

November 17, 2009

Every time I have to leave,I come back and you have me a present.      It is crazy at my house today.   Monkey Devil!   
I hope your day settles down for you.

Why do you suppose the area has been cleared at this time?  To keep it from getting too overgrown for a possible field trip for the jurors some day, did Dr. James W. Jawitz pay a visit? Inquiring minds, at least mine, want to know!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: November 17, 2009, 05:58:40 PM »

November 17, 2009

Thanks TUPELO! You always find us the best little gems. 
TY Fanny!  I try to help in keeping us all informed on every little thing out there on this case, as many others here do, as well. Even if it's disputable, all these pieces of info give us things to ponder. Can you tell I'm addicted to this case? 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: November 17, 2009, 06:33:43 PM »

November 17, 2009

Every time I have to leave,I come back and you have me a present.      It is crazy at my house today.   Monkey Devil!   
I hope your day settles down for you.

Why do you suppose the area has been cleared at this time?  To keep it from getting too overgrown for a possible field trip for the jurors some day, did Dr. James W. Jawitz pay a visit? Inquiring minds, at least mine, want to know!

I wondered about the property being cleared too.Maybe the good Dr. will pay a visit.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: November 17, 2009, 06:44:35 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The former meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains is scheduled to be questioned under oath Thursday morning by prosecutors and Casey Anthony's defense.

Roy Kronk believes he saw a bag containing Caylee's remains in August of last year, but deputies responding to the scene dismissed his suspicions.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail being held on first-degree murder charges related to the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee

Both the State and the defense are going to question him? Is that right, or will Baez just be listening in. You know, as in "It's the State's depo, I really can't comment" kind of thing.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: November 17, 2009, 06:46:56 PM »

Both the State and the defense are going to question him? Is that right, or will Baez just be listening in. You know, as in "It's the State's depo, I really can't comment" kind of thing.

Well, he sure told Spindy to "Zip it!" during her state depo.  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: November 17, 2009, 10:17:13 PM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/11/orlando-news-media-without-casey.html
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Orlando News Media Without Casey Anthony

Over the past one year plus as the murder of little two year old Caylee Anthony, allegedly, at the hands of her own deranged mother - Casey has made national and international headlines, media outlets in the Orlando, Florida area have found themselves at the forefront of a long and drawn out case of murder. Before the world heard the name Caylee or Casey Anthony, Orlando news media outlets like the "Orlando Sentinel" and TV stations like WESH had seldom been heard from outside their local areas of news coverage.

However, the sensational upcoming murder trial of Casey Anthony sometime early next year - will, once again, push the writers at the "Orlando Sentinel" and local TV reporters from WESH TV back into the national spotlight as the Casey Anthony murder trial gets underway. While it will be nice for the Orlando news media to bask in the light of national and international attention as Casey Anthony murder trial moves forward, there will come a day sometime in 2010 that reporters in the Orlando area will move away from their daily coverage of the Casey Anthony story and return to more mundane local coverage of traffic accidents, random murders and yes the prospect of job additions and cuts at Disney World.

From a personal point of view - I can relate to what is happening right now in the Orlando, Florida news media. I live in Waco, Texas and everyone remembers what happened here back in the early 1990's. At that time, the local Waco, Texas news media was also used to fill in many of the gaps in the David Koresh story, which was front page news around the world for several weeks. In Orlando - the build up to the Casey Anthony murder trial is lasting
much longer than the short standoff that brought Waco, Texas into the media spotlight over one decade ago. However, just like here in Waco - the Orlando news media will, at some time in the near future, go back to a life a normalcy.

After David Koresh went up in flames at the Branch Davidian compound back in the early 1990's - life in Waco, Texas went pretty much back to normal until President Bush decided to make his home in Crawford, Texas just a few miles to the west of our city. While the Bush presidency lasted for eight years - if you ask most people in the world what they think of when they hear the name Waco, Texas - you will get the answer David Koresh and the Branch Davidians. In that same way, even decades from now - when Orland, Florida is mentioned to people around the world - the first thing they will think of will be Casey Anthony and the murder of her two year old daughter Caylee.

Posted by Mark Hutcherson at 12:07 AM

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: November 17, 2009, 11:05:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Yes, I am happy to answer questions….

Posted in 1 by billsheaffer on November 17, 2009

Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #1609 on: November 18, 2009, 01:06:25 AM »

Dear Monkeys
Do you honestly believe that casey knew who the baby daddy was? I dont know because she had such an active sex life with different partners! could she actualy pin point who he was? And we all know aside from that! casey never told the truth. For all we know he may still be alive and in the total dark about being the daddy of a murdered child. Just a curious me as to what yall think on this?

I have always wondered who in the world fathered Caylee. The fact that this matter hasn't been indepthly discussed by Nancy Grace surprises me. Yes she's asked, but the subject is always quickly dropped.

In my mind I think Casey knows exactly who fathered her daughter. I don't think she's that stupid. Whoever he is I bet he's someone well known to her family.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: November 18, 2009, 05:15:47 AM »

Good Morning. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: November 18, 2009, 05:18:30 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-14615-Spokane-Homicide-Examiner~y2009m11d17-Is-Casey-Anthonys-family-trying-to-build-a-resonable-doubt-case
Is Casey Anthony's family trying to build a resonable doubt case?
November 17, 8:26 PMSpokane Homicide ExaminerDoyle Wheele

Is Casey Anthony's family trying to build a reasonable doubt case?
Is her first attorney at the heart of what amounts to a conspiracy to obstruct justice by carefully constructing, while at the same time giving instructions to family members on how to build a reasonable doubt defense?

If you look at her conduct in the month prior the family reporting that Caylee was missing, it’s hard to understand or swallow Casey’s claim that some phantom babysitter kidnapped Caylee.

First you start with her deplorable conduct, then comes the whole impossible to swallow or believe  kidnapping. Next she starts lying to the police about working?  Along comes the decomposition, followed by her unexplainable Internet searches. Now before long a case that is in part circumstantial evidence starts firming up for the 1st degree murder of "the little brat," as Casey described Caylee in her own words.

But this is not a strictly circumstantial case by any means. The defense wants to wish away the physical evidence by trying to pooh-pooh it as being inconclusive, it doesn’t work like that counselor.

But, counselor you will get a chance to attack it in court, like the law allows.

When a defense attorney starts throwing up smoke screens with frivolous motions attacking the case in the media before the trial begins it is the attorney’s attempt to plant the idea in the jury pools minds that poor Casey is being railroaded.
It’s a text book defense strategy 101, but it can backfire and burn the client.  The judge will only put up with so many baseless motions then you’ll get a judge that is predisposed to send the defense attorney back to their chairs very unhappy throughout the trial.

It’s possible that when an attorney has a client that they know is guilty as sin, they have to pull out every stop in an attempt to get lucky and derail the prosecution, it works very well sometimes. 

The OJ Simpson dream team tossed it all up against the wall and hoped a few things would stick. Guess what it worked rather well. The overmatched prosecution team were so out gunned.

The prosecutors in the OJ case walked into every trap the defense laid and each time the landmine blew up in their face. But at the end of the day they all got their book deals, as they will in this case, win or lose.

When the client is guilty as sin an attorney will do anything they can to go after that one or two jurors that they can hang the jury with.

They only have too hang the jury on average twice and the case goes away because the prosecutor is afraid they will be seen as pushing a vendetta against the poor girl.

One strategy you can’t rule out is: lets go ahead and anger the judge, it’s more likely the judge will make a mistake if they are angry. If the they get made and make blunder they have reversible error for an appeal to get a new trial.
The more times they can get a case retried the better the odds of the defense winning.

There is more evidence but with not being directly involved in the case it forces you to wait until the trial (s), for the prosecution to present all their evidence in court.

It’s easy to prejudge her and say she looks guilty as hell! Proving that in a court of law beyond a reasonable doubt is another kettle of fish I’m afraid.

Here is where the case starts getting interesting. Most attorneys will shut their client down immediately, having them exercise their right to remain silent, not in this case.

Casey’s lawyer let her blab on and on using the jail phone. He knew those phones were being recorded. When you analyze all of the statements made, by mommy dearest(AKA Casey), her mother, father, and brother you come away saying what exactly is going on? 

OK the mom is a little off kilter maybe she had some involvement with her daughter?

Then you're listen to the brother that seems to be helping the police, but before they're finished talking you're shaking your head going wait a minute did he do something?

Next it's daddy's turn to have a break down, word is leaked about a possible suicide attempt. Wow, suddenly you start going is he involved in some way that he’s acting out of guilt?
Answer “yes,” they’re all involved, not in the murder, but in the attempt to muddy the water so much that a jury goes "well I don't know it seems like reasonable doubt to me!"
That is exactly what is going on here, the person driving the engine from day one has been her first attorney. Can it be called an effective defensive strategy? Absolutely,  but can it be also called a conspiracy to obstruct justice?

It may very well be, that at some point the prosecutor may say "I think it's time we charged the whole darn bunch of you, including you Mr. attorney with a conspiracy to obstruct justice."

It’s easy to see parents wanting to protect their only daughter. But protect her from justice in the brutal murder of your own grand-daughter you profess to love so much?

Lie through your teeth to obstruct justice in an attempt to secure your daughters freedom?

So as the world the turns in the soap opera that is the Casey Anthony show!
Watch for the next story by this Examiner: Have Casey Anthony & Drew Peterson developed a certain amount of “Star Power?”
Only in America can you become a celebrity when accused of murdering your innocent child or of killing couple of your wives!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1612 on: November 18, 2009, 05:27:12 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html
Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Yes, I am happy to answer questions….
A number of you have asked whether I would be answering questions on this new blog.  Actually, I would love to answer them all.  But practically, that is not possible.  Further, believe me when I tell you this is newnewnew for me and I have no interns, moderators, content examiners, etc.  My marching orders were: write a blog.  I will get with the WFTV people about, our progress,  expectations and the possibility of, or the need for, moderator(s) at some point.  Until I do, it is what it is.  So, I will try to pick out some questions that I get most frequently here and elsewhere, as well as those that frankly, appeal to me.  That is the fun part of doing this.  Again, I am requesting that we continue to make this a good and civil place.  I really do NOT want to make rules for this site if I don’t have to.  My profession has rules, guidelines, ethics/codes of conduct  and procedures aplenty.  Again WFTV may elect to put a moderator of sorts in place in the future.  I hope not.  I would rather see whether we can have a free exchange of ideas all by ourselves, without police action.  What say you?

So, on to a question from Brenda aka Rileysmom:  “What would be the grounds that the Defense could use to tear Amy apart in Casey’s check forgery trial?”

ANSWER:  The traditional, or textbook method of cross-examining a victim/witness on the stand,  is to attack her on the basis of any bias, interest or motive she might have in testifying as she will.  Further, although a stretch, the Defense may try to show that Amy somehow participated in Casey’s crime and received some benefit herself.  As I say, a stretch at the least, and an act of desperation at worst.  And remember, the burden of proof  is on the Prosecution to prove the case to the jury through admissible evidence, beyond a reasonable doubt.  So the Defense will likely challenge the legal admissibility of any evidence offered by the Prosecution.  You should know that the Defense will have taken the pretrial depositions (sworn statements under oath) of all witnesses with any knowledge
of these charges.  From those depositions, the Defense is able to learn what, if any, actual defense they have, that has a credible chance before a jury.  Under normal circumstances, this kind of case would not be one that a defense lawyer would take to trial.  Instead, most lawyers would try to work out a plea deal.  But, because of the potential negative ramifications a plea disposition of this case would have to the murder case, that may not be considered by the Defense to be a realistic resolution of the fraud/forgery case.

There is an old defense lawyer adage:  when you don’t have the law on your side, argue the facts; when you don’t have the facts on your side, argue the law; when you have neither, attach the Prosecutor; failing that; pray for a miracle.  I would imagine the Defense is doing a lot of praying on this one.

Until next time, I’ll keep looking for your questions and comments.   So thanks for making it easier and more enjoyable for me by cutting back on negativity.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: November 18, 2009, 06:17:04 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!

I listened to this radio interview with LKB and her husband Michael Baden. At the very end M. Baden states that because of the DNA from Caylee, they have the fathers DNA, but that does not necessarily mean they know who the father is, without having that man’s DNA, IMO. Maybe with all of the men that have been questioned in this case, a DNA test was run by those that agreed and they do know who the father is, but I really think this is just the latest defense strategy being put out there. I think they are once again reaching to place doubt, but from what I can tell, if this is true, we won’t be hearing about this until the trial. But again, this does not explain the Zanny story that Casey seems to be sticking to. If she changes her story, will she not have to take the stand to explain this scenario, providing the State does not bring up this issue?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: November 18, 2009, 06:47:59 AM »

Good Morning Trimm and all Monkeys!

I listened to this radio interview with LKB and her husband Michael Baden. At the very end M. Baden states that because of the DNA from Caylee, they have the fathers DNA, but that does not necessarily mean they know who the father is, without having that man’s DNA, IMO. Maybe with all of the men that have been questioned in this case, a DNA test was run by those that agreed and they do know who the father is, but I really think this is just the latest defense strategy being put out there. I think they are once again reaching to place doubt, but from what I can tell, if this is true, we won’t be hearing about this until the trial. But again, this does not explain the Zanny story that Casey seems to be sticking to. If she changes her story, will she not have to take the stand to explain this scenario, providing the State does not bring up this issue?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this

Interesting.I can't see her ever taking the stand,but if she did I would like to see all of her her "friends" sitting on the front row.
I am with you.They are grasping at anything they can.
All I have to say is.....   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: November 18, 2009, 06:52:50 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/18/baez_talks_with_news_13_about_his_defense_strategy.html

Baez Talks Defense Strategy With News 13
Wednesday, November 18, 2009 5:59:18 AM
Reported By Adam Longo

KISSIMMEE -- We're getting a better idea of the strategies Casey Anthony's lawyers will use when her murder case heads to court.

News 13's Adam Longo spoke exclusively with Jose Baez about their defense as one of the biggest murder trials in Orange County history gets closer.

An Osceola County man, who was accused of murder, walked out of court a free man last Monday. His lawyer was Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's lawyer. News 13 talked to Baez to try to learn what tactics he employed in the courtroom in this case that he might also use in the case of a mother accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

"The only thing I remember when I wake up, I was in the hospital, and the next thing I know, the next day I was in jail," said Rafael Contreras, who was acquitted of attempted murder.

Contreras has two young daughters. He used to be a truck driver. In February 2008 he was thrown in jail for attempted first degree murder. He spent 20 months in jail and got out on Monday.

"I feel like .. it's really unbelievable," Contreras said.

"I saw a lot of problems with the state's case," Baez said.

Contreras'  family hired Baez last summer after firing their first attorney. Contreras proclaimed his innocence and rejected a plea deal from the state.

"They asked him, 'The offer is 20 years in prison, do you want to take it?'  His answer was no. ... He's facing life," Baez said.

In court, the state argued Contreras had been thrown out of a Kissimmee bar, returned with a gun and shot the owner. the prosecution had eight eyewitnesses, but Baez and his team broke down the state's case piece by piece.
He showed the jury a side-by-side photo of Contreras (see slideshow in this story), who had been severely beaten, and his alleged target, who did not appear in the photo to be as badly injured. The defense asked, "Who's really the victim?"

The defense told the jury Contreras was beaten severely by other men inside the bar, and that the man who was shot set the whole thing up after learning Contreras was having an affair with his wife.

The defense highlighted an expert who said the alleged target's wound was consistent with being self-inflicted. Forensic scientists pointed to blood spatter evidence as proof the man was lying.

"You always put your heart and soul into a case and I don't think the arguments would be as persuasive if you didn't," Baez told Longo.

The defense had thousands of pictures, charts, graphs, a picture of a muzzle burn on the alleged victim's face that they said was self-inflicted.

During his 20 months in jail, Contreras said it was Baez who kept his spirits up.

"Well, I was down and he was always giving me hope, like, 'Don't worry, trust me, everything's going to come out OK," Contreras said.

"These people put their lives in your hand and they trust in you and that's not something you should take lightly," Baez said.

What's next for Contreras?
"Trying to get my job back, start from zero," Contreras said.

Contreras now has his life back. He said his faith kept him strong.

"I put my hope in the Lord and him [Baez] that he's going to do the right job, and he did. We came out with the victory," Contreras said.

As a prelude to the approaching trial of Casey Anthony, Baez told News 13 that with her, and with all of his clients, if the state wants to convict his clients, they will have to work harder than they ever have before.

Baez client set free.   http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=baezclients_111720090759&cat=CAC&title=Baez%E2%80%99s%20Client%20Set%20Free
Slide Show   http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/11/18/baez_talks_with_news_13_about_his_defense_strategy.html

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: November 18, 2009, 07:48:04 AM »

I'm glad that Baez got Mr. Contreras off, but Casey's case is a whole different story. I believe the State has done their job and we will see a different outcome.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: November 18, 2009, 08:16:39 AM »

By justfoolinaround2
November 16, 2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/db8UuW5qXYs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/db8UuW5qXYs&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1618 on: November 18, 2009, 08:19:02 AM »

I'm glad that Baez got Mr. Contreras off, but Casey's case is a whole different story. I believe the State has done their job and we will see a different outcome.

If you read very long about cases like Mr Contreras you realize there is a HUGE difference between being innocent of the crime and being able to get off scot free. Inadmissible evidence, technicalities favor the defendant. There are a lot of criminals out there thanks to Mr Baez' efforts, I am sure. That is his goal- to get people off. Innocence has nothing to do with it.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: November 18, 2009, 08:34:32 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.