May 13, 2024, 02:24:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 232745 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1220 on: February 26, 2009, 07:55:49 PM »

DANG!! I am in the wrong thread. Sorry for the mix up. My eyes are blurry

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1221 on: February 26, 2009, 07:57:28 PM »

klaasend
why is it that the forum is so clickish. I know there a few handful that are friendly like  cappucino... and maybe a few others. I come here to see if there's anything new. I try sometimes to ask question's and so far only cappucino answer's me.
I have been told by others that they feel the same. I have asked this question before. personaly klaasend you are the only one that has thanked me for links I sometimes find. I am very friendly and always try to include everyone that askes me a question. I especialy love the blog section because people there seem to be alot more friendlier. This isnt to be mean please dont misunderstand . I just dont get it!! are there other newbie's that feel the same..

Thanks for your ear.
Misskatie

I just caught up to her MsKatie - I want you to know that as you hang around you become more and more part of the group - and that often many posts get lost in the shuffle - especially when you are either here at an off time or when it is busy. Have no fear - all are good here.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1222 on: February 26, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »

Foggy....I was reading this last week.....
There is an excellent photo of my husband at the link

Report: Real-world police forensics don't resemble 'CSI'
Updated 2/18/2009 8:28 PM 
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2009-02-18-crime-lab_N.htm

Nut, I hate to break this to you, but that's MY HUSBAND!!! I even named my dog after him!! Keep yo ho hands off my man!!!   
  OMG I for real thought that was Nut's husband. Holy crapolicious. I thought Yay for Nut! Note to JSM, wear your glasses when you are at work. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1223 on: February 26, 2009, 08:05:22 PM »

I am in dire need of a break. Going to go watch Nancy and eat coffee ice cream. Please stay on topic and I'll check back later.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1224 on: February 26, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »

Foggy....I was reading this last week.....
There is an excellent photo of my husband at the link

Report: Real-world police forensics don't resemble 'CSI'
Updated 2/18/2009 8:28 PM 
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/2009-02-18-crime-lab_N.htm

Nut, I hate to break this to you, but that's MY HUSBAND!!! I even named my dog after him!! Keep yo ho hands off my man!!!   

I waited all afternoon for you to see that.   

She was baiting me, I just know it!!!! EVERYONE knows that's my man!! and Chris Meloni too!! Yes, folks that right I have 2 husbands and they are mine allllll mine!!! I don't share with NOBODY!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: February 26, 2009, 08:07:27 PM »

Geez Louise!!! I just got home and don't know where to turn!!! Haleigh thread or Caylee?? Thanks Dolce for the updates on text!! It's going to take me all night to catch up on both!!!

Hi to all monkeys!!! 

Shoot,I missed you again!!
I know what you mean. I hardly have time to read this thread and now thanks to Geraldo, I got in a huff about him turning those families against one and other, and off I went. So little time.

I would like KatieKatie2u to know that if you get up around 4:30 EST on, you will see a bunch of us there and we have become friends. Around here everyone understands you might not be able to post everyday and sometimes I see replies to me that I totally missed so...........don't fret. This is going to be a long trial and "we" all hope to see you there!!

Oh,there is a monkey I hardly ever get to see. Hi JSM, AND No rose ,QM, and the rest.
Where are the documents??

Hi Scarlett, good to see you and your little monkey too! he he (I forget his name), I'm a bad monkey!!

Nice to see you. I always like to read your posts. Oh,His name is SAM. He was the first monkey in space. He is my Hero since I was a little girl.

Someone is after Grissom?? We all know he is Boo's heart throb!!

I just love the shepherds as well. Around here the local police have Beau and Lothar. They are a bloodhounds and drugs are their game. A missing child in the woods is quickly found by Beau and he has many saves to his credit. The State troopers use German Imports.

If only Haleigh had a shepherd in the home, or any dog , this might of saved her. I have a pit mix and I always feel safe and I am alone in the woods. Believe me, he will tangle you up long enough for me to get my rifle!!
You are so right Scarlett. I have an ACD that would tear someone up in a minute if someone came at me or came into my apartment. Usually when I walk Josef, most people jump out of the way of him. They just don't know he is barking at the birds in the sky, not at the people walking by.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1226 on: February 26, 2009, 08:16:20 PM »

You are so right Scarlett. I have an ACD that would tear someone up in a minute if someone came at me or came into my apartment. Usually when I walk Josef, most people jump out of the way of him. They just don't know he is barking at the birds in the sky, not at the people walking by.

Have no doubt that ANY dog is capable of trying to defend his master. Even the sweetest of babies can turn into attack dogs when their mama is threatened. The smaller ones might not be successful but they would try!! JSM I think you are safe with Josef at your side!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: February 26, 2009, 08:20:45 PM »

Have no doubt that ANY dog is capable of trying to defend his master. Even the sweetest of babies can turn into attack dogs when their mama is threatened. The smaller ones might not be successful but they would try!! JSM I think you are safe with Josef at your side!!
    That's what the $100 an hour dog trainer told me. He couldn't help Joe with his separation anxiety, but for $100 told me no one would touch me if I were out with him in the middle of the night.  My mom can't stand Joe, but at least she knows he is my protector. What does she know anyways, she has two Scotties, one without any teeth. 

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1228 on: February 26, 2009, 08:36:34 PM »

klaasend
why is it that the forum is so clickish. I know there a few handful that are friendly like  cappucino... and maybe a few others. I come here to see if there's anything new. I try sometimes to ask question's and so far only cappucino answer's me.
I have been told by others that they feel the same. I have asked this question before. personaly klaasend you are the only one that has thanked me for links I sometimes find. I am very friendly and always try to include everyone that askes me a question. I especialy love the blog section because people there seem to be alot more friendlier. This isnt to be mean please dont misunderstand . I just dont get it!! are there other newbie's that feel the same..

Thanks for your ear.
Misskatie

I just caught up to her MsKatie - I want you to know that as you hang around you become more and more part of the group - and that often many posts get lost in the shuffle - especially when you are either here at an off time or when it is busy. Have no fear - all are good here.

misskatie,
I noticed that it just takes a little while for other people to get to know you here and to feel comfortable responding to you. My impression is that there are a few people here who have been members for a very long time, and they have gotten to know each other so well that they are excited when they see one another online and they like to spend some time catching up and saying hello and exchanging ideas. Then, when there are newbies on board, they are not too sure about who these newbies are, how long they are going to stay on, and what their intentions are, so it might take a while before some people are willing to interact with you a lot. I can understand this because from what I know, sometimes there are "lurkers" who are on the forum for the wrong reasons, collecting information or whatnot. My advice would be to keep posting and let people get to know your thoughts and insights on the case. They will appreciate you, I am sure! Don't worry.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: February 26, 2009, 08:36:45 PM »

You are right!  My beagle can get pretty fierce sometimes   
<---- look at that face
we have 3 dogs... beagle, golden retriever and a shepard.  all can scare away anyone near the house LOL

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: February 26, 2009, 08:37:15 PM »

RE: Windchime

SoNoFaBiTcH
February 26th, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Windchime has been banned. No other info at this time on statements from Tricia, other staff, or members.

She HAS to make a statement, this is going to blow up and the truth will be unavoidable. There is no way to shrug off the serious nature of the crime committed.

http://beaconhell.com/blog/?p=613&cpage=1#comment-11550

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: February 26, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »

On Nancy Grace a few minutes ago, that psychologist woman (not sure of her name) with the blonde hair said something like, "With these abductions involving sexual abuse of a child, what you often see is the child's body being dumped just a few blocks away -- we saw that happen in the Caylee case." HUH? I wasn't aware that the Caylee case involved an abduction by a sexual predator.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: February 26, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »

SoNoFaBiTcH

Windchime has been banned. No other info at this time on statements from Tricia, other staff, or members.

She HAS to make a statement, this is going to blow up and the truth will be unavoidable. There is no way to shrug off the serious nature of the crime committed.

Hello.  I dont know anything about her, but even if she was a reformed pred. would it be against the rules for her to be on a site like this.  She has no contact with children posting on a board.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: February 26, 2009, 08:46:48 PM »

New Hearing Set For Monday In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:12:01 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

View Larger
Additional Information
Motion For Protective Order Feb 26
ORLANDO -- A new hearing date has been set for two motions filed by Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez.

One of the motions is asking a judge to stop the release of personal images of Casey's that were put on the Photobucket Web site.

Baez argues that the images were taken a year before Caylee disappeared and have no connection to the case.

In addition, Baez said the pictures will only embarrass Casey and may paint her in a negative light.

Meanwhile, Baez also filed a second motion to try to delay the release of jailhouse video that allegedly shows Casey's reaction the day Caylee's remains were found.

Baez claims the video violates his clients 6th amendment right to have her lawyer present as well as her medical privacy rights under law.

Hearing for the motions is set for Monday at 4:15 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/26/new_hearing_set_in_casey_anthony_case.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: February 26, 2009, 08:46:57 PM »

Important Information Concerning Windchime

Dear Websleuths Members,

It was with great shock and dismay that we learned today that our Moderator Windchime was convicted of child sexual abuse in 1992.

I want to assure you that no one on our staff knew about this until today.

Windchime has been removed from Websleuths.

Please understand we work strictly on a volunteer basis. We choose our moderators and administrators based on their performance on Websleuths.

I will be talking with our lawyers to see about the legal aspect of requiring all Websleuths volunteers to submit to a full criminal background check to make sure this does not happen again.

We do our best at Websleuths to offer you a comfortable place to post and to become involved all free of charge. We are not perfect however but we will continue to do our best.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com
Websleuths C/O Tricia Griffith
6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
Suite H #214
Park City UT

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/announcement.php?f=166

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: February 26, 2009, 08:48:10 PM »

New Hearing Set For Monday In Casey Anthony Case
Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:12:01 PM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

View Larger
Additional Information
Motion For Protective Order Feb 26
ORLANDO -- A new hearing date has been set for two motions filed by Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez.

One of the motions is asking a judge to stop the release of personal images of Casey's that were put on the Photobucket Web site.

Baez argues that the images were taken a year before Caylee disappeared and have no connection to the case.

In addition, Baez said the pictures will only embarrass Casey and may paint her in a negative light.

Meanwhile, Baez also filed a second motion to try to delay the release of jailhouse video that allegedly shows Casey's reaction the day Caylee's remains were found.

Baez claims the video violates his clients 6th amendment right to have her lawyer present as well as her medical privacy rights under law.

Hearing for the motions is set for Monday at 4:15 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/26/new_hearing_set_in_casey_anthony_case.html

I hope the judge laughs at him. Obviously, the video will be very telling, which is why he wants it covered up.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: February 26, 2009, 08:49:06 PM »

Anthony’s brother to give deposition
Last Edited: Thursday, 26 Feb 2009, 7:21 PM EST
Created On: Thursday, 26 Feb 2009, 7:20 PM EST
<snipped>
But Lee Anthony's attorney, Thomas Luka said his client will not answer questions with the media present.
"My first step is to ask plaintiff council to ask the media to leave the deposition room,” Luka said. “If plaintiff council refuses to do so, I will immediately file with him a copy of a protective order then file that with the Clerk of Courts and Judge Rodriguez.”
According to Luka, civil law procedure states that ‘no deposition shall be taken before persons that are financially interested in the action’. Luka claims because video and sound would be used in a news program, with commercial breaks, that technically the media has financial interest in what Lee Anthony has to say.
*NOTE: Media Video With A Interview With Lee Anthony's Lawyer Included In Article!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/022609Lee_Anthony

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: February 26, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

You are right!  My beagle can get pretty fierce sometimes   
<---- look at that face
we have 3 dogs... beagle, golden retriever and a shepard.  all can scare away anyone near the house LOL
That sweet face would make me want to go in and pet her head. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1238 on: February 26, 2009, 08:51:55 PM »

Don't forget to vote!! http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/02/icb-detective-award-nominees-2009.html

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: February 26, 2009, 08:53:24 PM »

SoNoFaBiTcH

Who is windchime if I may ask? I am way behind. Do you know windchime sled? I am so confused about this bacon hell and all that. TIA JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.