May 14, 2024, 05:53:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 232863 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #280 on: February 25, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »

Morgan: Cindy has not attempted suicide.     Conway: Cindy has not attempted suicide,yet.     Judge: That was highly inappropriate.  So is Conway suggesting that Cindy is suicidal?

So, does anyone think Conway was hinting that Cindy might commit suicide?  Watch out NG. Cindy might write a suicide letter blaming you.   
Maybe it will be Cindy's turn after the next Doc Dump?

Oh goody!  Wonder where she will stage her suicide attempt.  I am not making light of this situation.  Many people suffer from depression and attempt suicide.  It's just that the thought of Cindy staging a depressive episode is getting to me; bringing out the wild side.  Maybe Cindy will go to Universal studios and get on one of the rides; threaten to not buckle her seatbelt.  She might even get on the TeaCup ride at Disney and threaten to throw up; maybe even choke.  That should be enough to show she's a little nutso.  Nuts!  Suicide by squirrel attack.  She'll fill her pockets with nuts and lay on the front lawn.  The media can tape the entire scene.  I'll sign her papers if she would do that.
OMG 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: February 25, 2009, 04:35:41 PM »

OK, Just got onto Morgan and Morgan sight.   Spoke with a live operator.  Told them that Georgie porgie was not too frail to be on Geraldo and travel to Satsuma.  Said they would let Mr. Morgan know. Blood is boiling here! 

Good for you !   [ not in regards to your boiling blood, however - lol ! ]

Maybe if Teyve gave me some of her hooch it might quit boiling.

It would still boil but you wouldn't care.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: February 25, 2009, 04:36:47 PM »

Part 6 is where the question to George in reference to his daughter's case is   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 25, 2009, 04:36:51 PM »

Thanks, and George looks pretty good there, not to emotionally frayed.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: February 25, 2009, 04:36:53 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/12/amber_alert__search_for_haleigh_continues.html

George, Cindy Anthony Offer Support To The Family
The Cummings are getting help from another family.

George and Cindy Anthony visited Satsuma Thursday to not only help with the search, but to comfort them. 

“They need to be in support of each other. They need to be there no matter what. They need to be out there when things get tough, and there are tough days. There's tough hours. There's tough minutes. They need to know they can reach out to me, to Josh (Duckett), to my wife Cindy, to my son, to other families that understand. We've become members of a unique club, and that unique club is there to help you,” said George Anthony.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: February 25, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »

Morgan: Cindy has not attempted suicide.     Conway: Cindy has not attempted suicide,yet.     Judge: That was highly inappropriate.  So is Conway suggesting that Cindy is suicidal?

So, does anyone think Conway was hinting that Cindy might commit suicide?  Watch out NG. Cindy might write a suicide letter blaming you.   

Oh goody!  Wonder where she will stage her suicide attempt.  I am not making light of this situation.  Many people suffer from depression and attempt suicide.  It's just that the thought of Cindy staging a depressive episode is getting to me; bringing out the wild side.  Maybe Cindy will go to Universal studios and get on one of the rides; threaten to not buckle her seatbelt.  She might even get on the TeaCup ride at Disney and threaten to throw up; maybe even choke.  That should be enough to show she's a little nutso.  Nuts!  Suicide by squirrel attack.  She'll fill her pockets with nuts and lay on the front lawn.  The media can tape the entire scene.  I'll sign her papers if she would do that.
OMG 

Too funny!!!!

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: February 25, 2009, 04:37:33 PM »

I'll bet it is the suicide by squirrel attack.....
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: February 25, 2009, 04:37:35 PM »

Does anyone have Nancy G's email and Kathi Belich's email?

kathi.belich@wftv.com

To email Nancy Grace- just google her website, scroll down to the bottom and click on 'Contact us'  - she gets several a night from me...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: February 25, 2009, 04:38:17 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/12/amber_alert__search_for_haleigh_continues.html

George and Cindy Anthony visited Satsuma Thursday to not only help with the search, but to comfort them. 

“They need to be in support of each other. They need to be there no matter what. They need to be out there when things get tough, and there are tough days. There's tough hours. There's tough minutes. They need to know they can reach out to me, to Josh (Duckett), to my wife Cindy, to my son, to other families that understand. We've become members of a unique club, and that unique club is there to help you,” said George Anthony.

Sounds like George is pretty together with those sentences.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: February 25, 2009, 04:39:00 PM »

I'm so pissed I feel like sending her RIP flowers already
I think C and G are gonna fight this whole thing to their grave. Even after a guilty verdict, I predict there will be appeals and they just will not give up, Ever! They just cannot/willnot accept the painfully Obvious. Its all at the Expense of Caylee.

IA   I just don't understand. It's as if Caylee doesn't matter, only that babykillingslorethief.  How can they disrespect that childs short life like this?   Their slutty spawn is worth all of this?  And why wasn't the atty. armed with some of the obvious publcly documented A sightings?

I'm so pizzzzed.   
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: February 25, 2009, 04:39:01 PM »

Numbers ~ Nanners 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: February 25, 2009, 04:39:06 PM »

Why don't we all just write the judge and tell him about George's appearances on Geraldo and in Satsuma and about Cindy's vocalizing at the so-called memorial.  And we could point out that George was not taken to the hospital from the Hawaii Motel by ambulance, but leisurely in the Chief's car and they chatted on the way? Also that George must have wanted to be comfy as he died since he took his blankie and pillow.

I wonder if you have to be an attorney to file an Amicus Curie.

The judge will not read mail regarding a pending case.  I wish we could do that!

What is your source for that?  I'm not doubting your word, just never heard it before.  I think though if he got 100 or so letters it would get his attention.

Well, I once had a client. The fam sent letters to the judge about me so I would be removed from the case.  (they did not like me because I was acting in the interest of my client (the victim).  they wrote letters to the judge, but the judical assistant returned them to the family.  Stated judge was not allowed to read letters.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: February 25, 2009, 04:40:11 PM »

It wouldn't hurt to forward these links on over to Morgan & Mitnik just to be on the safe side that they are aware.   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: February 25, 2009, 04:41:18 PM »

It wouldn't hurt to forward these links on over to Morgan & Mitnik just to be on the safe side that they are aware.   
I think Dolce is doing that, right Dolce?
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: February 25, 2009, 04:41:31 PM »

I'm so pissed I feel like sending her RIP flowers already
Are you being fiesty? You made me really laugh.

I am just really annoyed with these people! Who do they think they are? It's not even as if this information is going to slam KC she is already toast. I certainly hope the judge is not amused that he has been made a fool of when they go back to court. 3babiesmommy I am on my way... I still can't see the ground yet here. I also think a Meatsa pizza with maggots would make a fine last meal too! I can have Dominos duct tape the weeds right to the box so I don't waste money on a vase
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: February 25, 2009, 04:41:56 PM »

I am way toooooo pissed right now

Here is the link where George was wasn't in front of the cameras by WFTV

http://www.wftv.com/video/18776362/index.html
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: February 25, 2009, 04:42:36 PM »

Excellent - more to send to Morgan & Mitnik.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: February 25, 2009, 04:43:00 PM »

Incidentally they did NOTHING to help in the search...all they did was make statements that families should stick together (lie for one another) and people shouldnt make judgements against the family as well as promote KFN.   Ron's father or grandfather asked them to leave after saying something REGARDING CASEY'S CASE that offended the Cummings family, that is what was reported.

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2009, 04:43:12 PM »

i know everyone is super peeved about the judges decision to postpone c&gs depositions in the civil case but no worries my friends. civil cases are notorious for moving at a snails pace, and theyre even slower when related to an ongoing criminal matter. they will be deposed no matter what, and theres not a snowballs chance in hell that any of the anthonys will get out of testifying in the murder trial. you can take that to the bank.

caseys done, stick a fork in her and enjoy!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: February 25, 2009, 04:43:27 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6871427&page=1

George Anthony, Other Familiar Faces Involved in Haleigh Cummings Case
Anthony Lawyer: George 'Felt Like He Had to Go,' Related to Father's Anguish

By LEE FERRAN
Feb. 13, 2009

"[The Anthonys] have been working behind the scenes for the last few days," Conway said. "They have been contacting people in the media to publicize it. But nobody wants to detract from the search effort. They don't want this to turn into a George and Cindy story with that girl still missing up there."

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.