May 07, 2024, 12:41:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #24  (Read 352185 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1280 on: September 17, 2008, 11:59:39 AM »

Hi Monkeys 
I know I am usually a day late and a dollar short but I am wondering why no one has been all over this. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Phase: Initial
Defendant: CYNTHIA M ANTHONY   Count #: 001
Offense Date: 3/10/2005   Citation #:
Complaint Date: 3/11/2005   Information Date: 3/23/2005
Statute: 796.07(2)(E) - PROSTITUTION OR LEWDNESS
General Offense Category: 
Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR   Charge Degree: SECOND DEGREE

Phase: Prosecutorial
Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR   Charge Degree: FIRST DEGREE
Result: FILED/NOT DISPOSED AT PROSECUTORS LEVEL   Result Date: 3/23/2005

Phase: Court
Result: ADJUDICATED GUILTY   Result Date: 5/11/2005
Trial Type: NO TRIAL REQUIRED   Final Plea: NOLO CONTENDRE

I saw that in the jail records.

Sorry, this Cindy is a black woman.

No relation.

Peace Monkeys
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: September 17, 2008, 12:00:05 PM »

I'm wondering if she was completely full of crap about her mom even being controlling with her - I wouldn't think a controlling mom would cover their kid's butt so many times - unless she held those things over her head.   I still see a truly controlling mom as the type that a child/adult child knows better than to betray or rebel against.   Usually, the fear is where the control is and Casey didn't seem to fear that woman one bit.   Casey sounds like the one in control, if anyone.

Just listen to that first jailhouse phone call in which Casey tells her to give the phone to someone else because she doesn't want to talk to her - Cindy comes back with something and adds the word "sweetheart".   GAG ME.

My former longtime neighbour was a controlling mother.  Hey ... I was a controlling mother.

My neighbour loved her kids dearly and ... was involved in every aspect of their lives ... school ... sports ... friends ...

However ... when her kids messed up and ... I am talking about little everyday discretions ... they would promise it would never happen again and ... consequences were a non-issue.

By the time my neighbour's kids were in their teens ... she was shielding them from taking personal responsibility for discretions which occurred outside of the home.  One day over coffee at her home ... she was writing an excuse note to the school for her son's absence.  He had played hookey for a day.  She told me that he promised her he would never do it again.

My neighbour just did not get it and ... Cindy does not get it.  Love requires parents to do the right thing and ... the right thing may not be easy but ... in the long run ...

Think about Cindy's heartfelt submission to her daughter's myspace account.

Janet
______

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: September 17, 2008, 12:00:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys 
I know I am usually a day late and a dollar short but I am wondering why no one has been all over this. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I'm thinking we saw a photo of that woman and she's african-american. Apparently the name is just an interesting coincidence.

I Stand With The Girl
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: September 17, 2008, 12:01:07 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

What's the DOB or other exclusive id'ing factors that this is THE CA?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: September 17, 2008, 12:01:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys! This is someting I have been thinking about today. Has it ever been discussed here, the possibility of either Lee or Casey being adopted? There has not been one family member that has said a word about this family's past. They are from Ohio. I wonder if there are pictures of Cindy pregnant with each of them? They just have a very strange & secretive family unit, it seems. Maybe they have different fathers? If one of them is adopted I could see even more the idea of a sexual relationship  between Lee & Casey. There is so much about this family's past that is yet to be revealed. i just cannot understand why no one even remotely related to them,has come forward to speak. There is much more going on than what we are aware of! JMO
Yes, they are quite a private and exclusive family unit.  We have not seen any support by relatives.  Lee and Casey's parentage was discussed and the conclusion was that they were the biological children of G and C.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1285 on: September 17, 2008, 12:01:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

Where did you find that?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: September 17, 2008, 12:01:31 PM »

I'm still dying to know what really brought LE out here to the wonderful state of California - besides needing to talk to Padilla's associate Rob Dick.

There's no way (IMO) that they are only here for that.  Gotta be more to it.

They probably are taking depositions from Padilla's employee who was in the house with Casey during the week or so she was out on bail.  They might be there to take a deposition from the Marine friend stationed at 29 Palms, too.
I still don't understand why they haven't talked to him already

I cannot comprehend why LE are only questioning Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick now in regards to what they saw and heard while Casey was under their supervision throughout her first release.

Janet

Good Morning Janet, Monks and MR. Klass

Janet, I said yesterday that I think LP is being used as a willing PAWN by the LE...he revelas what he is told to reveal.....So I am once again in total agreement with you....there is a lot more to this IMO than we know.....perhaps, and this is just a thought, revealing that LE is going to interview LP et al,  it might make the baby killer scared that they are REALLY going to get a sworn statement from the Marine?? and I thinks she would be pretty worried about what HE  might swear to.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: September 17, 2008, 12:03:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

I saw that in the jail records.

Sorry, this Cindy is a black woman.

No relation.

Oh hell...lol! I knew about the black lady but not the prostitution.
Like I said always a day late....lol
Thanks for the info!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: September 17, 2008, 12:03:25 PM »

I've read there are hundreds of people in FL with the name of ZG.  Casey did not identify one of these ZG's as her nanny.

Do we know that she actually "cleared" all of them? Or just specifically either way about the one who went to Sawgrass?  Was she even given a picture of this ZG who had her laptop stolen?  Do we know either way if she recognized her?

LE showed her a collection of photos including the real ZG that went to Sawgrass. Casey recognized none of them.

This included the Zenaida who had her laptop stolen? That's what I'm asking. Do we have proof this lady was in the line-up?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1289 on: September 17, 2008, 12:04:46 PM »

I've read there are hundreds of people in FL with the name of ZG.  Casey did not identify one of these ZG's as her nanny.

Do we know that she actually "cleared" all of them? Or just specifically either way about the one who went to Sawgrass?  Was she even given a picture of this ZG who had her laptop stolen?  Do we know either way if she recognized her?

LE showed her a collection of photos including the real ZG that went to Sawgrass. Casey recognized none of them.

This included the Zenaida who had her laptop stolen? That's what I'm asking. Do we have proof this lady was in the line-up?

Yuri Melich was the detective. It's in the 400 pages somewhere.

Peace Monkeys
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1290 on: September 17, 2008, 12:05:23 PM »

Hello Monkeys! This is someting I have been thinking about today. Has it ever been discussed here, the possibility of either Lee or Casey being adopted? There has not been one family member that has said a word about this family's past. They are from Ohio. I wonder if there are pictures of Cindy pregnant with each of them? They just have a very strange & secretive family unit, it seems. Maybe they have different fathers? If one of them is adopted I could see even more the idea of a sexual relationship  between Lee & Casey. There is so much about this family's past that is yet to be revealed. i just cannot understand why no one even remotely related to them,has come forward to speak. There is much more going on than what we are aware of! JMO
Yes, they are quite a private and exclusive family unit.  We have not seen any support by relatives.  Lee and Casey's parentage was discussed and the conclusion was that they were the biological children of G and C.

Well, you can tell GA and LA are related from the caterpillars -- I mean eyebrows.

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: September 17, 2008, 12:05:54 PM »

I know looks can be deceiving, but pics of Caylee's face and Cindy's face look SO similar to me, I just expect they are bio, because Casey would have to be bio for Caylee to look like gramma. Again, I know it's not scientific.
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: September 17, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »

I'm now totally confused.  I don't know why when everything is crystal clear, but I just fell off my branch.

Ok, there is the ZG that looked at the apt that had 2 kids, that never met KC and neither recognized a picture of each other.  She's the one that has been interviewed and made the statement right?  Wrong?  She's the one with the myspace, right?

So who is the ZG that had a laptop stolen?  Did she work at the apt?  Or is she just in this mess because of her name only?

Any random thoughts (not facts, I'm sure) why LP would think our marine would be the one person she would tell what happened?  Yes, she was hoping to get out there, but wasn't that to tell him something then?  So is he part of the paternity nightmare?  I wonder if perhaps LP may have visited Palm2?  Why would she trust him more than someone else?

My thoughts would be that the family may have come to think she is gone.  If not, there is no way they could have closed the HFCMA Trust fund just to help KC.  They would have run both at the same time.  Oh wait, we needed the pool cleaner from ebay - never mind.

Um let's see. All quiet in the neighborhood night before - Casey in jail.  Dog poop (I can say that instead of the other right?) hit the fan last night - Casey home.  Family should vote for option 1.  Or pay themselves for the officers to patrol.  I know many police families live for that overtime duty to make ends meet.  Hey - take the money out of the trust fund.
Rant - and yes, I am more than angry over the closing of the trust fund.  I feel like they threw Caylee under the bus and sold her out for someone that has singled handedly taken a donation from every man in a 50 mile radius - oh wait have to include CA right?  Ah Continental US then.  Caylee still needs to be found.  If they didn't want to look, the money should have gone to TES. Funny, TES cares and millions of others care, but the family doesn't seem to, sad reflection on them and no lawyer is gonna fix that. 
- End Rant -
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: September 17, 2008, 12:07:08 PM »

Thanks Klaas for catching my 2 pics. I am at my beach house with dial up and a computer that is soooo old. No need to bring laptop when dial up is dang dail up ya know Ha.  I haven't even made up my mind about a signature line and a ava. yet Oh my.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: September 17, 2008, 12:08:57 PM »

If you reference the docs released by OCSO, the detective describes the pictures of the ZG's they pulled from the FL driver's license database to show Casey.  I do not know if the ZG who had her laptop stolen was included, but I do trust that OCSO showed Casey the pics of all the ZG's who might be pertinent.

The reality is that Casey did not have a nanny named ZG.  That's all there is to it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: September 17, 2008, 12:09:41 PM »

when the phsyics were here did you notice they were searching only the outer edge of the bushes, but none of them into the bush. nobody is going to leave a body someplace that you can see 500 feet away.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: September 17, 2008, 12:09:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

HUH???   this is the first time I have seen this....YIKES!! anyone else???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: September 17, 2008, 12:10:05 PM »

Is it possible Casey was pregnant again, but had an abortion? This is only a thought, I am not saying it was true, or even a rumor I have heard. Just curious about the possibility.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: September 17, 2008, 12:10:16 PM »

are quite a private and exclusive family unit.  We have not seen any support by relatives.  Lee and Casey's parentage was discussed and the conclusion was that they were the biological children of G and C.
But how was that conclusion decided? Is there proof that Cindy actually gave birth to them both? If not, how does anyone really know about their parentage? Please do not take offense, i am just really bothered by this today, for some reason!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1299 on: September 17, 2008, 12:10:22 PM »

Rant - and yes, I am more than angry over the closing of the trust fund.  I feel like they threw Caylee under the bus and sold her out for someone that has singled handedly taken a donation from every man in a 50 mile radius - oh wait have to include CA right?  Ah Continental US then.  Caylee still needs to be found.  If they didn't want to look, the money should have gone to TES. Funny, TES cares and millions of others care, but the family doesn't seem to, sad reflection on them and no lawyer is gonna fix that. 
- End Rant -

Woah.. I didn't hear this.  When did this happen?  If Caylee is still alive -as they claim - why would they close it? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.