May 04, 2024, 06:47:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 292079 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #760 on: April 28, 2009, 01:01:40 PM »

I have never heard one of the Anthonys ever make a statement even close to worrying about what CAYLEE might have gone through. I know it would be a tender subject, but I would have been worrying about my granddaughter and what might have been her final moments.....I won't even go futher with that thought. All I know is that their theme has been them and poor innocent Casey. JMO
Agreed!  AND IF I was SO SURE that my daughter was NOT the person who took my grandchilds last breath you would NOT be able to shut me up!  I would be screaming on every news station, I would be down at the police station every day, I would exhaust every possible outlet to scream to the public "FIND HER KILLER!!"
I would not be sitting and chewing gum, flying cross country to every morning show to talk about my daughter.  IF my daughter was innocent then there would be no need for a tour, the evidence would speak for itself and prove her innocense. 

CINDY IF CASEY DID NOT DO IT WHO DID AND WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING FOR THEM??

Dolce I totally agree with you - it is an outrage!  I would love it if just ONCE  someone would ask this very question of Cindy in her next media interview (God forbid there is another) they need to have this question fired at them each and every time their faces get in front of a camera!!!

Mission I'd love that too but it would just open the black abyss in spindy's face and some indeciferable gobbledygoop would spew about about it's LE's job. Her sole purpose right now is to "be" here for her good,sweet,innocent daughter. Ugh, it revolts me to type it but it would really make me sick to have to listen to it!!
That being said, I do wish someone she hates like Kathi B would ask her, she wouldn't be able to contain herself and the monster within would start screaming.  She's so predictable!

I agree with you Mizjay about her spewing her BS it would be so interesting to hear her initial response and in a backwards sort of way let her know we aren't buyin her lyin with her lack of outrage in finding the person who murdered Caylee. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: April 28, 2009, 01:03:51 PM »

Thanks Fanny, that is how people act when they love someone. I don't see Cindy and George going to visit their slore in the pokey. Not much love there right?
Nope!  Then again Casey is not laying in the fetal possition either, she is happily eating candy and poptarts.......I HATE THEM ALL!

They may not be able to if they are charged after her trial...one can hope justice is done in that regard.  I agree though, I don't see them visiting her after a conviction...they'd much rather attempt to scam people so they don't have to return to work, friggin lowlives!

You are so right Capp!!  Lowlives at their best 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #762 on: April 28, 2009, 01:03:58 PM »

Thanks Dolce & while you're at it can you ask her when were getting some DOCS?

My Email to Kathi Belich.  Feel free to chime in and write to her as well at kathi.belich@wftv.com

Kathi

I just want to start out by saying how much I apreciate all the work you have done thus far in the search for justice in Caylee Anthony's murder.  You are not afraid to ask the hard questions and get in the faces of those who need to answer.

In following this case, I was hoping that during one of your encounters with these horrid "grandparents" Cindy and George, that you would ask Cindy this nagging question that lingers...."If Casey is not the guilty party then why is Cindy not demanding that the REAL killer be found?"  If this were my grandchild that was murdered you would be sick of seeing me screaming out for the LE to find the real killer.  I am just boggled by their need to enbark on the tour to promote their daughter, yet pay no respect to the child who is lost in all of this.

On another note, I hate to bug, but I along with others are patiently awaiting this latest doc dump.  By chance do you have any idea when this may take place?

I thank you for your time and apreciate all you do.  You sure do blow Jessica Denafrio out of the water!! 

Warmest Regards,
xxxxxxxxx Dolce

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #763 on: April 28, 2009, 01:05:40 PM »

I am probably in the minority...but I would prefer to see Jesse stand up for himself
I agree with you Sunny that he should stand up for himself, but he does not seem like the type.  Now his father is standing up for him and for his family as they too have fallen victim to Cindy and her demon followers.
I just want to see someone look that woman in the eyes and tell her to "sit down and shut her pie hole".  Can we get an electrical colar for her?  You know the kind that people inhumainly put on dogs for when they bark?  That sounds fair to me!!
I think the reason his father stands up for him is because his dad has a tougher personality than Jesse. I also think Jesse still held a candle for KC, I'm sure he hates her now, but being the kind person he is, he can't bear to stand up and say she is a murdering slore. JMO JSM

Well IMO he'd better start getting tough because BOZO is gonna get him on the stand and rake him over the coals and his dad will not be able to talk for him. As I said I am in the minority about Jesse and his dad.
You are right Sunny, I'm sure he will be prepped. For some odd reason I don't see Bozo raking anyone over the coals. He can't seem to string a whole sentence without saying, uhm, you know, etc. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: April 28, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »

My Email to Kathi Belich.  Feel free to chime in and write to her as well at kathi.belich@wftv.com

Kathi

I just want to start out by saying how much I apreciate all the work you have done thus far in the search for justice in Caylee Anthony's murder.  You are not afraid to ask the hard questions and get in the faces of those who need to answer.

In following this case, I was hoping that during one of your encounters with these horrid "grandparents" Cindy and George, that you would ask Cindy this nagging question that lingers...."If Casey is not the guilty party then why is Cindy not demanding that the REAL killer be found?"  If this were my grandchild that was murdered you would be sick of seeing me screaming out for the LE to find the real killer.  I am just boggled by their need to enbark on the tour to promote their daughter, yet pay no respect to the child who is lost in all of this.

On another note, I hate to bug, but I along with others are patiently awaiting this latest doc dump.  By chance do you have any idea when this may take place?

I thank you for your time and apreciate all you do.  You sure do blow Jessica Denafrio out of the water!! 

Warmest Regards,
xxxxxxxxx Dolce

GO D+2!!!  I love the part about JD as well!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: April 28, 2009, 01:07:39 PM »

God Bless you Dolce+2 and OCD Hubby!!! You make the world a better place. 
Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #766 on: April 28, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »

Good morning to everyone! Poking my head in from lurkerland to ask a question that has been bugging me...hope someone can help.  I was watching NG last night and she keeps playing a clip of Sindy's depo where Sindy is arguing with Morgan about ZG's name.  Sindy says that ZG signed the card "C. Zenaida Gonzale" or something weird and then argues that they are committing perjury (yeah, look who's talking Sin Sin!) ahem...anyway, Sindy says that ZG's name on the complaint is Fernandez-Gonzales but in reality that's not her name.  Now, I'm confused...is the ZG that is suing KC really ZFG? If so, what the he!! is Sindy talkin' about?!  Thanks everyone and PLEASE GIVE US SOME DOCUMENTS TO CHEW ON ALREADY!!! 

Hi kdel!    I'm not sure we've met, so let me say, WELCOME!!

I do believe that the ZG that is suing does not have the full legal name of Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales. I think she has recieved so much attention because she was at Sawgrass apts. with such a similar name and she may be commonly called ZG. I don't know what the "C" stands for.

Hi!  Thank you for the welcome and reply.  It makes a little more sense that some things are a coincidence (ZG just happened to be at Sawgrass apts. around the same time) and premeditation on KC's part (Caylee found between Zenaida and Gonzales residences).  Just so many details that I can not wrap my head around!!  I hope the trial really will answer questions.  Sindy thinks so  Hey, I actually agree with something that Sindy says!! OHMYGAWD! 

I'm not at all sure that ZG being at Sawgrass was a coincidence to Casey naming ZFG as the nanny. That just seems like a major coincidence to me. But, I'm thinking that Casey put a twist on the name to police to lamely give herself an out in the event the person at Sawgrass could be tracked down and eliminated. Casey's boxed herself in regardless, because she stuck with always dropping off Caylee at Sawgrass, and I feel sure that the Mngmt. at Sawgrass will prove that all apts. are accounted for by people who could not pssibly be ANY ZG, fernandez or otherwise.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: April 28, 2009, 01:08:43 PM »

Casey Anthony: In WESH interview, Jose Baez points to case of young widow who went on a spending spree
posted by halboedeker on Apr 28, 2009 10:57:54 AM
Discuss This: Comments (19) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What explains Casey Anthony's seeming lack of remorse and that spending spree she went on?

WESH-Channel 2 anchors Jim Payne and Martha Sugalski last night teased to a report that will air at 11 tonight.

As teases go, it was pretty effective -- even if I questioned some of the wording.

Sugalski: "A possible parallel? WESH 2 looks at the case of a young widow who appeared to be celebrating her husband's death with a sex and spending spree. What happened later will surprise you."

When I hear that, I always think: Why don't you let me be the judge of that?

Payne continued: "Casey's own attorney, Jose Baez, told us about this case. Is it the one he'll use to explain Casey's apparent lack of remorse?"

Baez would give away his strategy in an interview?

WESH's Bob Kealing conducted the interview about "what may be Casey's defense," Payne said.  Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-in-wesh-interview-jose-baez-points-to-case-of-young-widow-who-went-on-a-spending-spree.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #768 on: April 28, 2009, 01:09:56 PM »

Nagging things that bother me to no end....

My daughter and grand daughter are missing, the car smells like there has been a dead body in the damn car....

Oh wait, what's this?  Ohh, a couple hundred dollars in KC's purse!  I think I'll take that...

Now, where was I?   
Hey, don't forget to grab that fake ID...er...that little card thingy too! Never know when you'll need it..

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 28, 2009, 01:10:30 PM »

Kathi

Warmest Regards,
xxxxxxxxx Dolce

I love it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #770 on: April 28, 2009, 01:12:37 PM »

I believe that if the Anthony's were ever arrested for their part in the obstruction and coverup, there would be a similar demonstration of happiness and approval from the public, much as it was the night Casey was taken back to jail when the LE drove up on the grass... There may be justice yet coming down the pike, for them all. Surely they will not get away with all this. Anyway, this is my daily fervent prayer.

I know JSM has offered to buy pizza, so I'll throw in a case of beer. (Can you do that over the net? Well, OK, if not, then I'll send OSCO a Walmart gift card, so they can get the kind they like )

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: April 28, 2009, 01:13:26 PM »

I am probably in the minority...but I would prefer to see Jesse stand up for himself
I agree with you Sunny that he should stand up for himself, but he does not seem like the type.  Now his father is standing up for him and for his family as they too have fallen victim to Cindy and her demon followers.
I just want to see someone look that woman in the eyes and tell her to "sit down and shut her pie hole".  Can we get an electrical colar for her?  You know the kind that people inhumainly put on dogs for when they bark?  That sounds fair to me!!

I just don't see how  Spindy can wake up every day with the reality that Caylee is gone and Casey did it, and you know deep down she knows she did. To put your feet in your slippers and walk past Caylee's room filled with her smell and her favorite toys. To go in the kitchen and see her little highchair sitting there. I would be so overcome with grief and hatred toward Casey!! How can she even begin to defend this??? She started this drumbeat as soon as she knew Caylee was missing, much less dead. This is a species of human that I cannot and will not understand. JMO

right there with you on this Fanny...I don't understand Cindy at all...not as a mother, a grandmother, woman etc....If my son did this to my grand daughter, I would still love him but I could not defend him if my dear grand daughter died at his hands and the facts so clearly pointed to him...I would have to confront him and ask him Why? Even if he denied it, my heart would know...just like Cindy knows....

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 28, 2009, 01:13:50 PM »

Well IMO he'd better start getting tough because BOZO is gonna get him on the stand and rake him over the coals and his dad will not be able to talk for him. As I said I am in the minority about Jesse and his dad.
You are right Sunny, I'm sure he will be prepped. For some odd reason I don't see Bozo raking anyone over the coals. He can't seem to string a whole sentence without saying, uhm, you know, etc. JMO JSM

well I guess we just have to wait and see what happens. There is always a chance he will never be called. But I would love the jury to hear him say that he and kc broke up becasue she said he loved Caylee more than he loved her

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: April 28, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »

Casey Anthony: In WESH interview, Jose Baez points to case of young widow who went on a spending spree
Discuss This: Comments (19) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What explains Casey Anthony's seeming lack of remorse and that spending spree she went on?

WESH-Channel 2 anchors Jim Payne and Martha Sugalski last night teased to a report that will air at 11 tonight.

As teases go, it was pretty effective -- even if I questioned some of the wording.

Sugalski: "A possible parallel? WESH 2 looks at the case of a young widow who appeared to be celebrating her husband's death with a sex and spending spree. What happened later will surprise you."

Payne continued: "Casey's own attorney, Jose Baez, told us about this case. Is it the one he'll use to explain Casey's apparent lack of remorse?"

WESH's Bob Kealing conducted the interview about "what may be Casey's defense," Payne said.  Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-in-wesh-interview-jose-baez-points-to-case-of-young-widow-who-went-on-a-spending-spree.html

Thanks Ttrim...the more BOZO talks the stupider he proves himself to be!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: April 28, 2009, 01:16:38 PM »

Kathi

Warmest Regards,
xxxxxxxxx Dolce

Awesome Dolce - thank you for providing her email I will shoot her one as well.  Good job!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #775 on: April 28, 2009, 01:16:44 PM »

If he is talking about the Cynthia Summers case I'm going to hurl.   And Dolce   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #776 on: April 28, 2009, 01:19:12 PM »

I believe that if the Anthony's were ever arrested for their part in the obstruction and coverup, there would be a similar demonstration of happiness and approval from the public, much as it was the night Casey was taken back to jail when the LE drove up on the grass... There may be justice yet coming down the pike, for them all. Surely they will not get away with all this. Anyway, this is my daily fervent prayer.

I know JSM has offered to buy pizza, so I'll throw in a case of beer. (Can you do that over the net? Well, OK, if not, then I'll send OSCO a Walmart gift card, so they can get the kind they like )

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: April 28, 2009, 01:19:54 PM »

As much as I luv to sit here hour after hour dissecting all these morons, I really do wish all the media attention would fade.  It's the drug of their choice.  Baez lapps it up and wants to be taken seriously as a high profile lawyer, so everytime he gets his face on camera he probably THINKS that is the standard to becoming a noted atty. I truely believe he's that dumb.

Spinderella and georgie, well, we know that they are trying to figure out how normal ppl. act and speak, they're failing and it's great to watch but again,  they almost don't care whether it's positve or negative attention. They crave the spotlight.  Can't wait until nobody cares whats's happened to any of them aside from kc rotting away in prison.     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 28, 2009, 01:28:18 PM »

Keep in mind Casey mentioned 2 other names that were on that Sawgrass apt request, Zeneida listed 2 of her children but she actually has 6, Casey did not know that at the time.   In Casey's new story of abduction, she said that Caylee was taken by Zanny in broad daylight at JBP with Zanny's sister & 2 children present, that she was thrown to the ground & give a script to follow for 30 days...Casey then changed that "script" story to "Timer55" her & her mother putting forward that Caylee would be returned by Caylee's birthday (6/16-8/9) & utilized Casey making a fake ZG myspace as well as stating that "Zanny" changed her password to her myspace YET she gave the alleged "changed" password to her brother Lee, so if the question remains if Zanny changed the password how would Casey know what it was?

There were also searches on the computer for a ZG in advance of Caylee's murder.

Bozo can cite as many cases as he wants to, nothing will explain 30 days not reporting a child missing nor stating the reason she didnt tell her family was "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b!tch."

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: April 28, 2009, 01:30:17 PM »

I'm happy the dog has been found, too!   I know how that feels.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.