May 22, 2024, 10:29:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 154244 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: June 19, 2007, 09:11:19 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "oldfart"
We are confident that accountabilty at all levels is at hand.
Well, that is a sentence that leaves a person wondering, n'est pas ?
As far as what Beth spends her money on... I do not care. She gets a speakers fee and probably expenses to cover her costs. Should she go penniless ? Should she wear sackcloth and ashes and tear her hair out until the end of her days ? Maybe she should only have a glass of water and a crust of bread each day. And sleep on a bed of nails. Would that make the cooty posters happy ?

Kat_Gram ???
Did you missunderstand my post that you copied this from ??

OK, I thought that was from ROBIN. I just went and re read Robin's post.   Sorry.
Mea Culpa. Sorry if I misled ppl. Thak for bring that forward Mr. Old Fart.

Hey no problem..
Just wanted to make sure that certain statements are not attributed to someone else and the meaning being miss-understood.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: June 19, 2007, 09:13:14 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Rob"
For some strange reason, I am all of a sudden looking forward to Carla's show tomorrow.... beats the hell outta this crap tonight anyway.

Who really wants to see anyone not supporting the boycott?

If this was the case along.... I should have just kept going and I would have my Friends of Aruba Certificate by now... not to mention the hours spent and dollars doled.

Now all I'm in line for is public enemy number one!!!!

Man -  this blows.

I think it will be a very interesting show and I’m sure it will ruffle some feathers.  But, I just don’t see it as a serious aspect of the investigation.

Rob I also look forward to hearing what Carla has to say.

1. It keeps Natalee in the news.
2. I know these are supposed to be so called Psychics but hopefully they have at least did a little research and will be as informative as Greta.

There are some old used bricks sitting out in the yard that are as informative as Greta.

But she keeps Natalee's name  in the news!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 19, 2007, 09:14:42 PM »

Information found at Amazon.com - on the bottom of the forum page:

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith (Hardcover)
by Beth Holloway (Author)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $24.95  
Price: $16.47 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details  
You Save: $8.48 (34%)  

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price. See Details  

Availability: This title will be released on October 2, 2007. Pre-order now! Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: June 19, 2007, 09:15:08 PM »

Names names, eh ?
What time is the program on / I don't get the program and have to work 2 extra hours tomorrow, maybe I'll do it early.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: June 19, 2007, 09:16:51 PM »

Just my opinion but I don't think the post supposedly from Robin has any weight whatsoever in the case, unless perchance Greta or some other pro-Joran media person makes a big deal out of it on our TV tonight. Let the refuseniks think what they want, they all live in alternative reality anyway. The boycott IS working and WILL continue. Dave wasn't for it initially and it still went forward. I know that Dave has never been 100% sold that a boycott is the right approach to take.

So... what's the problem?

It is nothing but PROPAGANDA, a game of one-upmanship. If we make a big deal out of it, the dark side will derive strength from that and use it publicly against us. It is like an Al-Qaida video. It's meant to get attention.

My policy has always been to find out what your enemies want at the bottom line, and then DENY them that thing. The bottom line for them is public opinion and propaganda. So let's make it a non-issue.

I vote we put it on "ignore" and yawn at it. It will have NO power then People in this country are still just as scared of Aruba as before, unless they're in cahoots with tourism, timeshares and the Mob, then they want to go down there. Good. Let 'em. Maybe it will be a one-way trip for THEM, too.  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: June 19, 2007, 09:16:58 PM »

I still would like to know why part of Carla's crew was detained. She said they had to keep moving locations. A couple of psychics cant even go to Aruba without obstruction from the ALE. Confused

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: June 19, 2007, 09:17:45 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  Lots of monkeys in the cage today and something to discuss as well.
I have given a lot of thought to that post from Robin H, and it appears to me to be an attempt to pacify the Aruban side of the investigation.  Reminds me somewhat of when Beth had to apologise to ensure the investigation (such as it was) to continue.
Also I feel that Robin must have found it very difficult in the circumstances of Natalee's disappearance and knowing that her husband had been thrown back into close proximity with his ex-wife.  Not an easy situation whomever the people involved and how amicable the previous separation/divorce had been.  Possibly this is Robin's concession in an attempt to get her family situation back to where it was before Natalee's enigma.  I hope it does not mean that she has been blind-sided by persons with a strictly mercenary agenda.
Personally I would prefer to see Dave make the statement and not just have his name tacked on to the post or better still hear direct from Beth or her lawyers who have the prime responsibility for any official release.
I cannot see how it would make any difference anyway as we all live in a free country with free speech and the ability to make up our own minds and act upon the conclusions we come to, without having to be led like sheep on someone else's whim.
I agree that we should continue our efforts to make intending tourists aware of the dangers that can await them and the lack of any real assistance or compassion from the authorities involved, be it on Aruba or any other destination that is less than safe for visitors.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: June 19, 2007, 09:17:55 PM »

Rob wrote;

I'm not holding my breath, but if she is going to go into another investigation I am interested because I know some of the detail in the cases I have mentioned.. details no one knows and I have not discussed... so if she really hits on something pertaining to the cases of Max, Buddy or Gary, I will know. That's where my interest comes in.

I don't think there will be any news about Max, Buddy, or Gary. That is unless their families asked for her to investigate. I saw an interview with her on TV and she said she only investigates cases she is asked to do so.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: June 19, 2007, 09:19:38 PM »

Names names, eh ?
What time is the program on / I don't get the program and have to work 2 extra hours tomorrow, maybe I'll do it early.

She may name names, but Easy, is it about the Natalee case, or another case that she "names names?"

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: June 19, 2007, 09:21:17 PM »

This is from Mark Purcell's (MIP6) son's Myspace site.  His son is a bartender at Moombas:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: June 19, 2007, 09:21:23 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Blonde"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - Looks like MIP6 has deleted that post now  Wink

He probably learned that from Reality. He deletes all of his posts to.

Yep - so there's no evidence  Wink

Klaas ... I learned a long time ago that you have to be really really quick at cutting and pasting Reality and MIP6's dispicable posts prior to them going "poof".  Reality and MIP6's words can be retrieved at a moment's notice from Tamikosmom's desktop files ... which are backed up once a week for safe keeping.

Janet

Very Happy  Very Happy Your so right  Very Happy  Very Happy

Blonde - Do you have that picture taken of that sign in the Moomba about the 123 out of 124 students leaving Aruba?

East ... was that the image that Mark Purcell's son posted on his website?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: June 19, 2007, 09:22:12 PM »

EASY IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=14761846&MyToken=7eb418d6-938b-42d9-9c29-975c28540f00

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: June 19, 2007, 09:22:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys... I see discussion regarding soemthing Robin wrote, but I didn't see what she said what page should I look on?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: June 19, 2007, 09:22:38 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Information found at Amazon.com - on the bottom of the forum page:

Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith (Hardcover)
by Beth Holloway (Author)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $24.95  
Price: $16.47 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details  
You Save: $8.48 (34%)  

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price. See Details  

Availability: This title will be released on October 2, 2007. Pre-order now! Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Thanks MeMere

Confused   I think at one time ,  a long time ago  If we went thru the the Amazon Link at the bottom of the page It helped SM some way  Confused
Somebody help the OldF  rememeber..  please  Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 19, 2007, 09:23:12 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I still would like to know why part of Carla's crew was detained. She said they had to keep moving locations. A couple of psychics cant even go to Aruba without obstruction from the ALE. Confused

If they would focus that much attention on their own aruban islanders, it could be a safer, not safe, but safer island.  Focus...did I really say they should focus?   they have no idea what that word means unless they are covering their ass.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: June 19, 2007, 09:23:38 PM »

That sign tells you what type of crass individuals THEY are.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: June 19, 2007, 09:25:02 PM »

My personal impression about Robin is that she truly does NOT understand how people draw battle lines in this world. She doesn't want to think of anyone as an enemy.

I have read Dale Carnegie too, and yet, I still realize that some people are against you no matter what, so may as well roll up your sleeves and fight for what you believe in. People are what they are... their essential nature rarely changes, especially as they get older. A CharlieRat, for example, will not suddenly come to our side and want to join the Monkeys.

Aruba is against America, it is against morality, it is against decency, it is all about sex and corruption and violence and lies. PERIOD. They aren't getting my $$$. PERIOD.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: June 19, 2007, 09:26:13 PM »

Quote from: "Blonde"

And he is offering that for purchase?? OMG Shocked  Shocked

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: June 19, 2007, 09:26:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hi Monkeys... I see discussion regarding soemthing Robin wrote, but I didn't see what she said what page should I look on?

Here's the link to it

http://tinyurl.com/39x3ed
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: June 19, 2007, 09:26:56 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Names names, eh ?

She may name names, but Easy, is it about the Natalee case, or another case that she "names names?"

Tomorrow night's show is about Natalee Holloway and is an hour long.  They will make an announcement about a case from last season, but this show is about Natalee.  She lays out exactly what she thinks happened and who was involved.  She also thinks she knows what became of Natalee and will make that "crystal clear" tomorrow night.

At one time she was concerned that the names might be edited out of the program, but I guess that was resolved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.