May 17, 2024, 06:24:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 391712 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: August 21, 2008, 04:29:29 PM »

A Happy 3
I think we should send Casey a "care package".  What should we put in it????

A Happy 3rd. Birthday card to Caylee....

A note from Caylee - "please find me Mommy and bring me home"

And a child's car seat to go with that note.

Speaking of car seats......have we heard anything about where Caylee's is? If it wasn't in the car, maybeeeeee she gave the car seat to whoever took her.....That is if she is not alive anymore.

I'd have to go find the link again but I believe the car seat WAS in the car when it was towed.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story

(snipped)

Meanwhile, Orange County sheriff's detectives have found a car seat and are sifting for more clues in an abandoned car that belongs to the missing toddler's grandmother. The woman at the center of the case, the child's mother, remains in jail, and an official said Saturday that she has had no visits from family members since her arrest Wednesday.

(snipped)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 04:32:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1861 on: August 21, 2008, 04:29:43 PM »

Really, your'e an Ordined Minister???????   

No, but she did stay at a Holiday Inn Express!

Yep...can always tell when we're about to jump into a new cage....we all get a case of the sillies...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1862 on: August 21, 2008, 04:30:25 PM »

So I went to McDonalds a few minutes ago and they put in 2 hot apple pies I didnt order.....What to do........What to do............

Do what I do... go rub them on your neighbor.

Carpe.... you are truly bent

I mean that in the most admiring way

thanks, tomm! I like you too.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1863 on: August 21, 2008, 04:31:07 PM »

Yep...can always tell when we're about to jump into a new cage....we all get a case of the sillies...

Not me....

I got a case of "been drinkin' since 3:00"

Peace Monkeys
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: August 21, 2008, 04:31:09 PM »

So is Cindy still working?? And is George still going to be driving around that billboard? IF so other than her bodyguard will she be left alone at times..

Because having a bodyguard probably just inflates casey's ego,and if casey goes missing they can say well she was left alone with the BODYGUARD....

There's a bodyguard outside, and a female employee of Padilla's with Casey 24/7. She sleeps in same room with Casey and follows her every move, including the shower, so says Padilla.

What's it matter, she's not to be questioned about Caylee by anyone unless Baez is with her.
Padilla got bamboozled big time!

I'm not sure even Bruce Cutler would be able to get Casey off. She's looking at 6 years - and if that's all the DA can get - you can be sure she'll serve every second if it.

I think she will eventually be charged with all the crimes we suspect she has committed.

She's not fooling anyone here.

I agree Rob... I gotta believe that LE has alot more than they are telling.....Why tip their hand now?  Casey is pretty much teethered to someone 24/7.  It sure pisses me off that she got out, but I hope being in that home and seeing sweet little Caylee's picture and her toys will torture her.  She needs to fess up - I don't see that happening, but I like to think it ain't easy being exposed to those memories.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1865 on: August 21, 2008, 04:31:37 PM »

So I went to McDonalds a few minutes ago and they put in 2 hot apple pies I didnt order.....What to do........What to do............

Do what I do... go rub them on your neighbor.

Dang you Carpe!...you own my a dry pair of undies...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: August 21, 2008, 04:33:50 PM »

Is it absolutely certain that Casey is @ the Anthony residence.  Did the press actually see her in the vehicle that entered the garage?  Anyone know?  tia
Can,I watched the video of the car arriving,it had very dark tinted windos,it screetched into the Anthony garage so like I said before.....Casey could be in a safe house some where.
Thanks Karma - she very well could be!  The pizza delivery could just be part of the game.  BTW A medium pizza isn't much for a family - maybe some had no appetite.

Can - the pizza was ordered by a blogger on another site. 

That is just CLASSIC!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1867 on: August 21, 2008, 04:35:15 PM »

A Happy 3
I think we should send Casey a "care package".  What should we put in it????

A Happy 3rd. Birthday card to Caylee....

A note from Caylee - "please find me Mommy and bring me home"

And a child's car seat to go with that note.

Mother's Day Cards from your 3 year old, your 4 year old, your 5 year old, etc.
Mother's Day and Father's Day cards for Cindy and George

Baby's 3rd Christmas, ornament

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: August 21, 2008, 04:36:29 PM »

Des, I read that wrong and thought you said Carpe owns your pair of undies, and Im wondering to myself, how does that work?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1869 on: August 21, 2008, 04:37:22 PM »

I agree Rob... I gotta believe that LE has alot more than they are telling.....Why tip their hand now?  Casey is pretty much teethered to someone 24/7.  It sure pisses me off that she got out, but I hope being in that home and seeing sweet little Caylee's picture and her toys will torture her.  She needs to fess up - I don't see that happening, but I like to think it ain't easy being exposed to those memories.

Kimmy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1870 on: August 21, 2008, 04:38:03 PM »

Des, I read that wrong and thought you said Carpe owns your pair of undies, and Im wondering to myself, how does that work?

I read the same thing, always! I wasn't going to say anything! 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: August 21, 2008, 04:39:01 PM »

Im going to be in Vail that week.  No computer!!!  Des, will you call me everyday and give me updates???

How nice!  Cool mountains and beautiful views.  I moved to Denver a year ago and absolutely LOVE it here!!
                  Really, what is your address?????  Ill just pop in!   Ha!

I work downtown at the Republic Plaza (tallest building in Colorado).  If you drive down to Denver, we should definately meet for a drink and monkey it up...lol.  How can I send you my email address privately?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: August 21, 2008, 04:39:18 PM »

CBB -  "take em off, Carpe?????"

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: August 21, 2008, 04:39:24 PM »

wonder if Casey has any plaid shirts?

and a right foot size 10.5 and a left foot size 14

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: August 21, 2008, 04:40:20 PM »

Sorry guys. Had to take my grandson to Mickey D's for lunch. LOL!

I swear I did not send the pizza.

As for what's next, her trial has to be within 175 days from her arrest so, barring any problems, looks like she's good to go until about January 9th, 2009.

ROFLMAO!  So Deputy Dog has to keep track of Casey until January?  Holy Crap!!!  I almost typed holy carpe.

OK,  a week or so ago I sent Cindy a Dominos gift card I bought at Krogers for $20.00.  I put a note in that she should do ME a favor and leave it in the car 15 or 17 or 19 days or whatever she was saying on that day.  I also told her that only a dead body smells like a dead body.  I don't know if my card was used today or not, but I thought it was a good idea at the time.

a couple of months ago I was stuck in traffic, and had the pleasure of being stuck next to the corpse of some type of varmint that was turned into a road pie. My windows were up and the air was running and I was still gaggin'.

I was literally barfin' all over the inside of my truck.

you seem to remember those things.

Which still bugs me about George..He is the only one who thinks he knows exact times of things..Granted he could be mixed up.But I am more inclined to believe he is remembering certain times because he was supposed to be somewhere he wasn't...
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1875 on: August 21, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »

Always1.. if that ? was for me....  yes. Ordained on April 8th... my Daddy's Birthday.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1876 on: August 21, 2008, 04:40:58 PM »

I read the same thing, always! I wasn't going to say anything! 

I've seen those site on the internet!!!!

I find them quite intriguing

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: August 21, 2008, 04:41:31 PM »

Is it absolutely certain that Casey is @ the Anthony residence.  Did the press actually see her in the vehicle that entered the garage?  Anyone know?  tia

I'm asking this question again since no one answered.  Maybe it's a dumb question?

Hi Can...from my understanding...Casy *must* live at her Parent's house...only exceptions are church at specified time...and court approved appointments...Des
Thanks Destiny - I just wondered if she was being *kept* at another place...but thanks to all the responses, I get it...now...

Kimmy - Thanks - just thought my question might have been missed -
Appreciate the many responses and think I will drop it now and conclude
Casey really, really, is at home with her parents. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1878 on: August 21, 2008, 04:41:48 PM »

CBB -  "take em off, Carpe?????"

That dog! ...................

J/K Carpe! I was going to ask you if I could give that dog teeth and sic him on Casey today.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1879 on: August 21, 2008, 04:41:49 PM »

So is Cindy still working?? And is George still going to be driving around that billboard? IF so other than her bodyguard will she be left alone at times..

Because having a bodyguard probably just inflates casey's ego,and if casey goes missing they can say well she was left alone with the BODYGUARD....

There's a bodyguard outside, and a female employee of Padilla's with Casey 24/7. She sleeps in same room with Casey and follows her every move, including the shower, so says Padilla.

What's it matter, she's not to be questioned about Caylee by anyone unless Baez is with her.
Padilla got bamboozled big time!

I'm not sure even Bruce Cutler would be able to get Casey off. She's looking at 6 years - and if that's all the DA can get - you can be sure she'll serve every second if it.

I think she will eventually be charged with all the crimes we suspect she has committed.

She's not fooling anyone here.

Kimmy,

We have to look at it this way for the time being, I think...

Can you think of anything worse for Casey, than to be locked up 24/7

with two babbling morons that actually buy her lies? She thinks they are

stupid, that was why she would do ANYTHING to get away from them

and shack up with guys that she just met?

Now they are gonna try and force her to go to church. For Casey,

THIS IS WATERBOARDING. LOL

This is her worst nightmare come to life!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.