May 03, 2024, 06:53:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 153983 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: June 20, 2007, 11:33:44 AM »

Anything new going on today?  Has Robin or Dave had anymore to say over at BFN?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: June 20, 2007, 11:38:16 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Are you better today?

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: June 20, 2007, 11:41:04 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Are you better today?

I'm still feeling a little funky, but I am at work catching up with piles of papers.  How is the little BT?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: June 20, 2007, 11:43:05 AM »

Are you better today?

I'm still feeling a little funky, but I am at work catching up with piles of papers.  How is the little BT?

Glad you're feeling better.

The little BT is good, thanks. She finally stopped whimpering at me in order to make me feel guilty.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: June 20, 2007, 11:45:45 AM »

Quote from: "GreatOwl"
your response illustrates my point.  everyone is thinking Aruba.  The Groupo Anderson corportation is world wide.  You wish to let people know of coportate policy then start posting flyers in areas world wide including all the locations in the United States.  This would bring a greater awareness of the voluntary boycott.

Great Owl, I love your idea!!!!!! Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 20, 2007, 11:50:09 AM »

Are you better today?

The little BT is good, thanks. She finally stopped whimpering at me in order to make me feel guilty.  Laughing

She must have got her fill of sympathy and doggie treats!   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: June 20, 2007, 11:53:50 AM »

I've never read this blog before, but she has some interesting stuff about the Jessie Davis case.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,284535,00.html

An excerpt:

Last night, outside Jessie's house, two women sat in their cars waiting to talk to any police officer that would come out. They were locals who were helping to search the area. This neighborhood is quaint and upscale, with big two-story homes, American flags at every corner, kids on bikes, Moms and Dads on front porches, and neighbors watering their lawns. The landscape is lush, with trees, and the hillsides are plump with big green shrubs. It's beautiful, but a prime place to hide someone for sure.

One of the women is a postal worker who knows the neighborhood well. She remembered there is a coal mine tucked away in the nearby woods and thought that would be a good place to poke around. She went and found a pink top and grey stretch pants that were burned around the edges. They didn't know what to do with the clothes, so they brought them to the house. Jessie's sister drove up while this was happening, and heard that someone may have found evidence. She started yelling, "Why would someone touch evidence! WHO moved it?"

Clearly upset, she walked over to the grass across the street to look at the clothes that were laid out on the lawn. She doubled over and started wailing and said she thought they were Jessie's.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: June 20, 2007, 11:54:18 AM »

Are you better today?

Yeah - especially the doggie treats! Mama made sure she didn't go hungry yesterday.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: June 20, 2007, 11:57:14 AM »

I've never read this blog before, but she has some interesting stuff about the Jessie Davis case.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,284535,00.html

An excerpt:

Last night, outside Jessie's house, two women sat in their cars waiting to talk to any police officer that would come out. They were locals who were helping to search the area. This neighborhood is quaint and upscale, with big two-story homes, American flags at every corner, kids on bikes, Moms and Dads on front porches, and neighbors watering their lawns. The landscape is lush, with trees, and the hillsides are plump with big green shrubs. It's beautiful, but a prime place to hide someone for sure.

One of the women is a postal worker who knows the neighborhood well. She remembered there is a coal mine tucked away in the nearby woods and thought that would be a good place to poke around. She went and found a pink top and grey stretch pants that were burned around the edges. They didn't know what to do with the clothes, so they brought them to the house. Jessie's sister drove up while this was happening, and heard that someone may have found evidence. She started yelling, "Why would someone touch evidence! WHO moved it?"

Clearly upset, she walked over to the grass across the street to look at the clothes that were laid out on the lawn. She doubled over and started wailing and said she thought they were Jessie's.

We must have been reading this at the same time ~ I've never seen it either.  Waiting for the next bit of news.  Sad
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: June 20, 2007, 11:59:25 AM »

What I also find interesting about the article Easy posted is this comment on the boyfriend.

"Eyebrows have been raised because he is a married father of two (his wife reportedly knows about the on-again, off-again relationship with Jessie) and today we are learning that in 1998 he was convicted of aggravated criminal trespass for breaking into another woman's home, who he has another child with."

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: June 20, 2007, 12:02:43 PM »

What I also find interesting about the article Easy posted is this comment on the boyfriend.

"Eyebrows have been raised because he is a married father of two (his wife reportedly knows about the on-again, off-again relationship with Jessie) and today we are learning that in 1998 he was convicted of aggravated criminal trespass for breaking into another woman's home, who he has another child with."

This guy is guilty as hell.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: June 20, 2007, 12:08:08 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I don't get why they have to keep killing these women. My cousin Larry left both his 1st and his 2nd wives when they got pregnant, and never had anything to do with the children, but at least he didn't murder them.  Rolling Eyes

(By the way, goofy Larry is the brother of goofy Ron who wears the dead-possum-looking wig on his head.)  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: June 20, 2007, 12:11:30 PM »

This guy needs to take some advice from Joran and always pack a condom!

Where there is smoke there is fire.......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: June 20, 2007, 12:15:02 PM »

Are you better today?

Yeah - especially the doggie treats! Mama made sure she didn't go hungry yesterday.  Wink

BT ... our son's beautiful gentle natured Golden Retriever (Brandi) ... until nine months ago ... rarely saw the inside of our house.  She has a beautiful kennel and we have acreage for her roam.  On the advise of the breeder we bought her from twelve years ago ... Brandi ... has fresh water at all times and provided one meal a day ... nothing more.  The advise must have been right on ... Brandi still has the energy of a puppy and ...  has never had a sick day.  However ... our son was married last September and ... my hubby and I inherited the responsibility his beloved pet.  It was an topic that was never discussed ... just assumed. Talk about being taken for granted!!!  Kids!!!

Anyways ... to make a long story short (It is at this point that my kids alway say ... "Too late Mom".) ... Brandi is now a house dog whenever she is not roamnig the property and ... my cupboard always has a box of treats.  Brandi is my best friend.

Janet

Janet.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: June 20, 2007, 12:15:22 PM »

I don't get why they have to keep killing these women. My cousin Larry left both his 1st and his 2nd wives when they got pregnant, and never had anything to do with the children, but at least he didn't murder them.  Rolling Eyes

(By the way, goofy Larry is the brother of goofy Ron who wears the dead-possum-looking wig on his head.)  Laughing

BT this guy has anger problems from what I hear.  He probably thought he could get away with it because he was a cop.  He has children with three different women and he is only 30 years old.  He doesn't care about anyone but himself.  How does a cop support all these children on his salary.  He probably killed this girl because she wasn't going to do what he said and they argued and he killed her.  What a big man to beat up on a pregnant woman.  When I saw his picture of him crying I said to myself he is FOS and is looking for sympathy.  JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: June 20, 2007, 12:16:10 PM »

This guy needs to take some advice from Joran and always pack a condom!

Where there is smoke there is fire.......

I agree Easy.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: June 20, 2007, 12:18:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Anyways ... to make a long story short (It is at this point that my kids alway say ... "Too late Mom".) ... Brandi is now a house dog whenever she is not roamnig the property and ... my cupboard always has a box of treats.  Brandi is my best friend.

Janet

Janet.

Awwww....that's really sweet! Aren't dogs great buddies?  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: June 20, 2007, 12:22:23 PM »

BT this guy has anger problems from what I hear.  He probably thought he could get away with it because he was a cop.  He has children with three different women and he is only 30 years old.  He doesn't care about anyone but himself.  How does a cop support all these children on his salary.  He probably killed this girl because she wasn't going to do what he said and they argued and he killed her.  What a big man to beat up on a pregnant woman.  When I saw his picture of him crying I said to myself he is FOS and is looking for sympathy.  JMO.

What I don't get is why a pretty young woman like that would have two children with some married guy who has anger (not to mention fidelity) problems. When will someone start teaching these girls to have some self-respect and stop taking whatever comes along?

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: June 20, 2007, 12:26:26 PM »

What I don't get is why a pretty young woman like that would have two children with some married guy who has anger (not to mention fidelity) problems. When will someone start teaching these girls to have some self-respect and stop taking whatever comes along?

I agree.  I can understand the first child but to have another child with this creep just makes me scratch my head.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: June 20, 2007, 12:27:33 PM »

Howdy. I just wanted to add that i think last night on Greta(?) or one of the shows about this, it said he had at least 2 other children with different women.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.