May 02, 2024, 05:02:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #604 4/25 - 4/27/2007  (Read 145318 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: April 27, 2007, 12:59:41 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
My bad.  Howdy everyone!!

Some good news today for a change.  

Rock On!!  Cool

Snoop Dawgy Dawg!!  Smile  great to see you!!  Smile
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: April 27, 2007, 01:00:00 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I think my funniest moment came when Frijole tried to put something in her sig line and it not only blew the margins...it super sized the entire forum.  Does anyone remember that?

Priceless!!! Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: April 27, 2007, 01:02:22 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
What was it Scandi-nor said?  Something like moderator, grow a brain, lol  Laughing

ROFLMAO!!  Yes she did..
 Didnt she say Grow a brain barfdoll?  
 Then Bendex  <God bless him wherever he is>
He posted the pic then.
 Klass.. were you a mod then?  When Scandi was on?  Its been so long?
 I know she got banned and fast..  LMAO
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: April 27, 2007, 01:02:29 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
Angie and Anna, I know that there are many who have been and are where I am.  I am just grateful that I am able to work and have the jobs!  It just makes me furious that he does what he does.  My youngest graduated high school with a 3.8 gpa, many honors and scholarships,  a good kid!  She is the one who worked for the Cuz.  When she turned 18 before she graduated from high school he sent me a child support check that he had written FINAL on.  He refuses to buy her a car when he got one for both of his step children and our other two.  I truely believe that it is because she is SO close to me and has obviously much preferred staying with me as to visiting him.  I think he is punishing her.  What is so sad is that he is alienating her even more as well as her two sisters because she is their baby sister and they see how he is treating her.  He may be a stock broker but he is not smart enough to see what he is doing and chooses to blame me because they don't like him! He may have a 400,000 dollar house but I have my 3 girls and I am much richer than he is!!!!!

You're a good mama casa  Wink   He's hurting himself.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 27, 2007, 01:03:01 AM »

Sorry for the rant, y'all!  He just makes me so mad when he hurts my babies and is so stupid!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: April 27, 2007, 01:03:41 AM »

O/T
Same deal with the car thing here, too, Casa.  Mine likes to send check on the last day, Day 29 because on Day 30 I can get a warrant.  Then he doesn't sign it.   Evil or Very Mad The third time he did that, I just wrote his name right on in and it passed the bank, lol!   Evil or Very Mad  Laughing  Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: April 27, 2007, 01:03:43 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
My bad.  Howdy everyone!!

Some good news today for a change.  

Rock On!!  Cool

Snoop Dawgy Dawg!!  Smile  great to see you!!  Smile

Good to see you too chicky!!

Talked to flying mermaid the other day by email.  May get to meet her in a few weeks when I'm down that way.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: April 27, 2007, 01:04:10 AM »

Casa
You are doing great with your kids.  No worries...karma will get him in the end.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: April 27, 2007, 01:05:04 AM »

Angie and Anna, I know that there are many who have been and are where I am.  I am just grateful that I am able to work and have the jobs!  It just makes me furious that he does what he does.  My youngest graduated high school with a 3.8 gpa, many honors and scholarships,  a good kid!  She is the one who worked for the Cuz.  When she turned 18 before she graduated from high school he sent me a child support check that he had written FINAL on.  He refuses to buy her a car when he got one for both of his step children and our other two.  I truely believe that it is because she is SO close to me and has obviously much preferred staying with me as to visiting him.  I think he is punishing her.  What is so sad is that he is alienating her even more as well as her two sisters because she is their baby sister and they see how he is treating her.  He may be a stock broker but he is not smart enough to see what he is doing and chooses to blame me because they don't like him! He may have a 400,000 dollar house but I have my 3 girls and I am much richer than he is!!!!!

You're a good mama casa  Wink   He's hurting himself.

Thanks Snoopy!  My children have been my life and you are right.  He is hurting himself and at times I feel sorry for him.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: April 27, 2007, 01:05:07 AM »

Sorry for the rant, y'all!  He just makes me so mad when he hurts my babies and is so stupid!

Rant anytime casa.  We're here for ya.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: April 27, 2007, 01:05:58 AM »

Hi, Snoopy!

You're looking good with that cute pup and hat!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #791 on: April 27, 2007, 01:06:44 AM »

I think I need to hug Nemo and head out for the night.  It's been fun...see ya later.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: April 27, 2007, 01:06:59 AM »

AMEN  CASA!!!  I could wriote a book about my past crap with ex.
 GEE.. maybe I should? If joran can write a book, surely any other dumbass could   Laughing  Laughing  EXCEPT mine would be TRUE FACTS.. and I have prrof to back it ALL up!   Wink
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: April 27, 2007, 01:07:03 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T
Same deal with the car thing here, too, Casa.  Mine likes to send check on the last day, Day 29 because on Day 30 I can get a warrant.  Then he doesn't sign it.   Evil or Very Mad The third time he did that, I just wrote his name right on in and it passed the bank, lol!   Evil or Very Mad  Laughing  Evil or Very Mad

Good for you Anna!  My check never came on time!  Do it again if he does it again!!!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: April 27, 2007, 01:07:35 AM »

Hi, Snoopy!

You're looking good with that cute pup and hat!

Very Happy

Hi Anna!!  You're lookin darn good girl.  You change cloths as much as my daughter.  Very Happy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 27, 2007, 01:07:50 AM »

Well, was hoping for some late breaking news tonight!  Guess there isn't going to be any but Joran is afraid of DeVries or he would go on his program to get all that coverage for that book!

Guess I will head for the Monkey Bunkey, have appointment in the morning.  Hope I have time to check for updates before I leave.

Goodnight all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: April 27, 2007, 01:08:02 AM »

I think I need to hug Nemo and head out for the night.  It's been fun...see ya later.

Night Sweety~!  Hugs to Nemo and CP both!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: April 27, 2007, 01:08:17 AM »

Nighty night lala's
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: April 27, 2007, 01:08:24 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "klaasend"
What was it Scandi-nor said?  Something like moderator, grow a brain, lol  Laughing

ROFLMAO!!  Yes she did..
 Didnt she say Grow a brain barfdoll?  
 Then Bendex  <God bless him wherever he is>
He posted the pic then.
 Klass.. were you a mod then?  When Scandi was on?  Its been so long?
 I know she got banned and fast..  LMAO

No, I wasn't a mod then
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: April 27, 2007, 01:08:43 AM »

Well, was hoping for some late breaking news tonight!  Guess there isn't going to be any but Joran is afraid of DeVries or he would go on his program to get all that coverage for that book!

Guess I will head for the Monkey Bunkey, have appointment in the morning.  Hope I have time to check for updates before I leave.

Goodnight all!

Night Anna .. Sweet Dreams..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.