May 02, 2024, 05:52:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 550672 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: February 19, 2010, 06:27:33 PM »

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

2/19/2010 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

yesterday tardi, in circulo very close paul van der sloot owing to being crema

much person was come is haci the question, what day the burial of advocate mr. paul van der sloot will take lugar. also had the question, if his burial will take lugar at aruba or at the netherlands y till cu today not owing to leave none ad of his burial.

hour cu the family did take notice cu have interest of periodistanan of merca y also of the netherlands for come cubri the burial here, family owing to dicidi for transporta the curpa of mr.paul van der sloot for the netherlands, for in form silencioso, in circulo chiquito of family, the cremacion take lugar. neither the sitio not owing to being menciona, for neither at the netherlands pararazinan persigui the family.

we of awemainta was know cu for of week happen the curpa of paul van der sloot owing to being send the netherlands, while cu his madam anita y child owing to fly also bay, without participacion of one que another.

all cos owing to stay regulation at the netherlands y so yesterday tardi, at one sitio, cu do not conoci for we niether, the cremacion of advocate mr. paul van der sloot did take lugar.

y so will the descansa at paz.

as is conoci, today is haci 8 day cu paul van der sloot, hungando tenis at tiera del sol owing to sak in another y fayece consecuencia of one atake of curazon. for of instant cu the news here owing to become conoci, owing to go back arise one cantidad of speculacion incluso of part of nancy grace of cnn, that assure do not one person aprecia y like at aruba.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_68944.php

Through translator:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: February 19, 2010, 08:12:47 PM »

I wonder if Paulus had always wanted to be cremated. He was a lawyer and had spawned, so I'm sure he must have had a will. Did it always state that he wanted to be cremated? Recently changed?

There are just too many 'convenient' events and happenings.

Something is just not right. More so than usual. Even the sporter's comments.

Something does not feel right.  Starting with Paulus playing tennis. jmo

Hiya Monkey friends! I'm always in the rafters reading (well -- not always). And waiting for justice for Natalee.

Thank you all for what you do.

Magnolia!!!! Congratulations!!  Puppies!!!  Sweeter than sweet  an angelic monkey

Sharon ... I agree.

The death and funeral of Paulus van der Sloot was soooo low keyed.  When you consider Paulus' circle of connections within Law Enforcement ... the Ministery of Justice ... the Judiciary ... everything is too quiet.  Then there is the family.  For the most part ... the Dutch and Aruban media have taken a backseat.  Other than Nancy Grace (Dave/Jossy) and Greta (Julia Renfro) ... the American networks have not consider the death of Paulus van der Sloot newsworthy.

For me ... there was a huge red flag from the getgo.  A 57 year old man with no history of heart problems drops dead and ... within hours ... without an autopsy ... it is determined he died of a heart attack.

My hubby indicated that after almost five years ... the Natalee Holloway case may have become a faded memory.  Maybe he is right.  Company from the States who are using our home as a base while touring the lower mainland and attending Olympic events ... have little recollection of the case.  I have experienced this time and time again.

I have given up hope a long time ago that Aruban justice will prevail for Natalee Holloway.  The characters in the coverup are too intertwined.  My hope lies in the possibility that the exposure of the happenings encompassing the Persistence betrayal and ... the outcome of the defamation case against Dr. Phil will created some renewed attention.  I also have some faith that one person from that H---hole with knowledge may grow a conscience ... step up to the plate and ...  afford the family a measure of closure.

Dinner and a game of Yatzee with our American friends is where it is at this evening.  I think they may be caught up in the evening rush hour traffic from a day in Vancouver.  Dinner is ready.

Good Night All.

Janet
5:10 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #862 on: February 19, 2010, 08:46:53 PM »

Klaas, have you seen this one? 

Solo di Pueblo had an article that linked to it is how I found it so I'm wondering if it's connected to them?

http://www.boletinextra.com/

No, that's a new one to me!  Thanks!  I"ll check it out!

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/component/content/article/31-local/198-bon-bini-na-boletinextracom

Papiamentu translation:

welcome at boletinextra.com

friday, 12 february 2010 17:33

written by news updater 5 comments

welcome at we website! apreciable websurfer. you have click y arrive at we website new of news at aurba. one projecto of sr. norban giel y his partnernan. boletinextra.com owing to nace of one are of amigonan cu likes monitorea noticianan tanto local because; international. in transcurso of year, owing to work one netwerk of fuentenan in all instancia rond aruba. we aim is for dunabo news fresco all day y because; also bulletin extra, then as cu the happen. thanks for click here y all aruban rond world is welcome for follow click upstairs the website here. welcome at we website. stay pendiente for we come across!!! could you comunica cu we via we e-mail: news@boletinextra.com.

http://www.solodipueblo.com/

Papiamentu translation:

www.boletinextra.com is do you alternativa in news

monday, 15 february 2010

are local is lance www.boletinextra.com

sc -- sun of people owing to compronde cu in end of week, one are of partnernan local owing to lance one website new at aruba cu have the domain: www.boletinextra.com. according cu we owing to conversa cu his director sr. norban giel, el'a informa cu this was one idea cu the have by very time end. in his trajectora trahando because; reportero, ela close one netwerk much big of fuentenan of informacion y now is place this in form exlusivo y of primicia atraves of www.boletinextra.com. boletinextra.com will have one cantidad of noticianan local because; also noticianan of ultimo hora. besides will combina also the website here cu galerianan of photograph of eventonan social. then now the arubianonan rond world have one opcion more for news cual is www.boletinextra.com. sr. norben giel owing to informa cu the website is in pleno construccion, but does not owing to tarda his lansamento, pesey self owing to cuminza his promocion at once. then skirbi'e y corda of click upstairs www.boletinextra.com

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: February 19, 2010, 08:50:33 PM »

Hi Janet!

This family continues to re-define 'strange'.

I still believe that justice comes in many different sizes and forms -- and in not always 'expected' ways.  And just like you and most everyone else here -- I believe that it isn't over until Beth says so.  an angelic monkey And she hasn't.

How sweet of you to host your American friends for the Olympics and allowing them to explore the beauty of your region. DH and I still get excited and point to the tv when we recognize something from our Vancouver vacation Smile

goodnight 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: February 19, 2010, 09:21:07 PM »

Klaas, have you seen this one? 

Solo di Pueblo had an article that linked to it is how I found it so I'm wondering if it's connected to them?

http://www.boletinextra.com/

No, that's a new one to me!  Thanks!  I"ll check it out!

http://www.boletinextra.com/index.php/component/content/article/31-local/198-bon-bini-na-boletinextracom

Papiamentu translation:

welcome at boletinextra.com

friday, 12 february 2010 17:33

written by news updater 5 comments

welcome at we website! apreciable websurfer. you have click y arrive at we website new of news at aurba. one projecto of sr. norban giel y his partnernan. boletinextra.com owing to nace of one are of amigonan cu likes monitorea noticianan tanto local because; international. in transcurso of year, owing to work one netwerk of fuentenan in all instancia rond aruba. we aim is for dunabo news fresco all day y because; also bulletin extra, then as cu the happen. thanks for click here y all aruban rond world is welcome for follow click upstairs the website here. welcome at we website. stay pendiente for we come across!!! could you comunica cu we via we e-mail: news@boletinextra.com.

http://www.solodipueblo.com/

Papiamentu translation:

www.boletinextra.com is do you alternativa in news

monday, 15 february 2010

are local is lance www.boletinextra.com

sc -- sun of people owing to compronde cu in end of week, one are of partnernan local owing to lance one website new at aruba cu have the domain: www.boletinextra.com. according cu we owing to conversa cu his director sr. norban giel, el'a informa cu this was one idea cu the have by very time end. in his trajectora trahando because; reportero, ela close one netwerk much big of fuentenan of informacion y now is place this in form exlusivo y of primicia atraves of www.boletinextra.com. boletinextra.com will have one cantidad of noticianan local because; also noticianan of ultimo hora. besides will combina also the website here cu galerianan of photograph of eventonan social. then now the arubianonan rond world have one opcion more for news cual is www.boletinextra.com. sr. norben giel owing to informa cu the website is in pleno construccion, but does not owing to tarda his lansamento, pesey self owing to cuminza his promocion at once. then skirbi'e y corda of click upstairs www.boletinextra.com

Same person?

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3367/12/

Dj Norben ta laga Mi FM 107.5 
Saturday, 05 January 2008 - 00:00

Me @ TOP FM.JPG
Pa Norben e ta bisa porfin e dia a jega pa bai su cas bek. Norben Giel ta su nomber miho jama como Dj Norben ariba radio. Na Anja 2005 16 July norben a subi den aire pa prome biaha ariba 91.5 y despues di algun luna a subi ariba Top 95.1 y asina a sigui crece den e mundo di radio y mucho mas. Awor Norben a dicidi e tin cu bin cas bek unda cu e la nace den radio esta Top FM.
Norben a conta nos ta basta e tin cu sinti su mes comfortabel unda cu tur su rumannan ta di Radio y tambe na tur esnan cu a sinja di jude locuta, transmicon y mucho mas. Nos a compronde cu norben lo bai juda su Colega Juancho Werleman cu e bon transmicionnan cu e emisora di Aruba Top 95.1 lo bai coberti pa Aruba henter y cu tur e otro locutornan tambe. Mas den 2008 Aruba lo por bai tende mucho mas di Norben cu e bon calidad na Radio. Norben ta jama na un y tur un bon anja ainda y danki pa a companjami na 2005-2006-2007 y awor na 2008 nos lo bai ta mas mihor cu ambiente cu smaak den su programacion..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: February 19, 2010, 09:25:05 PM »

Yep, that's him.  He's 19 years old!

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=norben+giel&init=quick#!/profile.php?id=1435407846&ref=search&sid=1570897983.2459611218..1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: February 19, 2010, 09:53:49 PM »

Thanks Klaas! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: February 19, 2010, 11:10:54 PM »

Magnolia - I left you a video in Musings  Monkey Devil!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: February 20, 2010, 12:27:36 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: February 20, 2010, 01:01:15 AM »

Magnolia - I left you a video in Musings  Monkey Devil!

And I love it!!  Thank you!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #870 on: February 20, 2010, 02:25:22 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: February 20, 2010, 09:38:37 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68949.php

Google translation:

Premier takes into account possible val Dutch cabinet

February 19, 2010, 12:38 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - If the Dutch government are, then there is no reason to panic. PVV However if the next government, then that "a disaster". Prime Minister says Mike Eman (AVP).

The prime minister following the current government crisis in the Netherlands closely. The crisis is the result of the application of the Labor coalition partner military mission in Afghanistan not to renew. "I envy their dilemma on further participation in the mission in Afghanistan certainly not. These are human lives. On the other hand, the contribution and the diplomatic attitude of the Netherlands have yielded, "said Eman. The fact is that close ties with the current government, led by sister party CDA. "We obviously have close ties with our kindred spirits, but over the years we have very good contacts with other parties, the VVD to Green Left and the SP. "I do not think if the Dutch government falls and there is another cabinet, this means that a different attitude is assumed to Aruba. We put all of us, working together constructively to, "said the premier.

Ramp
He acknowledges that a constructive cooperation can not happen if the next government comes in PVV. "That would be a disaster for Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles. PVV is a party that the relationship with Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles does not value wealth, but only used to score points with the electorate. "Eman says he outside Parliament House with member Hero Brinkman spoke. "He did everything but politics. In other words, it is clear that he and his party are prepared to a relationship of 300 years to squander because of their own political gain. Such people do not want the top posts of your country. "Should the party of Geert Wilders in the plush yet in The Hague seems to sit, then Eman sees itself forced to doggedly continue to try to maintain the relationship. "We will show our positive side, but I think that's a very difficult period could be." According to Eman, the ultimate consequence, the Kingdom of steps, or real. "It is dangerous." The prime minister does have the intention, PVV could come to power in the Netherlands, insisting until a new government is in The Hague. "Extreme parties as that of Wilders were not last long in government. It is therefore up to us to have a longer breath than she. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: February 20, 2010, 09:41:57 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68947.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Credit Ceiling abolished

February 19, 2010, 12:36 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) has abolished the credit ceiling. Commercial banks are now free in the height of the loans they want to provide. CBA believes it to increasing competition in the banking world, especially because this year they expect the domestic demand for credit remains weak.

Since the economic downturn is less borrowed. The bank lending last year was just 0.1 percent above the level of December 2008. Domestic loan demand is one of the indicators for the development of the economy. The Central Bank expects that this year the economic downturn continues to continue. Monetary policy is then adjusted for this year. The abolition of the credit ceiling of 5 percent is one of the measures in this policy. It is also part of the CBA rate has deployed several years ago.

The Bank gets more and more away from direct intervention in the financial markets by cutting interest rates for example or to limit credit growth. With other instruments, such as VR (compulsory reserve) and the issuance of certificates of deposit (CD), the Central Bank more indirectly affect the market.

Now the credit ceiling is abolished, the VR for the Bank to become the main tool to prevent too many banks sit on their money. Since January 1, the VR also increased from 9.5 percent to 11 percent, a proportion of the surplus to reduce liquidity in the market when it was present. The Central Bank wants the CD's in the course of this year introduce. Even with this instrument, the Bank can influence the liquidity of the banks in Aruba. A CD is a negotiable certificate with a short duration that the Central Bank to commercial banks can issue. So does a reduction of liquidity in the financial market and the banks buy the CDs. Unlike the VR compensates CBA, interest on these certificates of deposit.

Interest
Sending the liquidity is one of the main objectives of the Bank to the banks to promote competition. There is hardly competitive, so consumers and businesses have little choice in types of loans and interest rates. The interest margin (high interest on loans, low interest on savings) is large, so also recognizes the Central Bank. The influence of the CBA rates can, however limited. This is mainly because banks have too much money and will not have to borrow money from the Central Bank to meet their liquidity obligations. Should that situation change, so that no excessive liquidity is greater, then the Bank can influence short term interest rate could have.

The new monetary policy for the Central Bank means a sharper and more active monitoring and management of the development of the banking credit. This means that CBA forecasts on a monthly and weekly basis will do. The bank may, if necessary, also adjust monetary policy. The Bank is also subject to the public regularly informed.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: February 20, 2010, 09:52:48 AM »

ARUBA
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68941.php

Google translation:

ATA on Duikvaker

February 19, 2010, 12:26 (GMT -04:00)

During the fair in the Netherlands Duikvaker entice visitors to Aruba and Caribbean diving destination.

ORANGE CITY / WOOD - The Aruban Tourist ATA earlier this month was again present at Duikvaker, the biggest dive exhibition in the Benelux. Over 12,000 visitors visited the expo for the annual underwater.

Visitors were able to obtain information on the best diving spots and travel agencies were on hand to dive destinations around the world to praise. As usual, John Oster, owner of Dive SE Fly 'n Dive, in the present exhibition. He tried diving Dutch fans excited about Aruba as a dive destination. Oster profiles the island as a destination for easy wreck dive, which sets it apart from such Bonaire.

The diving and ATA had a joint booth this year. Jaap Ellis of ATA said that the visitors were handed bags, containing various leaflets, brochures and a pen. The exhibition has been provided for several years no longer made direct sales, but information on diving equipment, from snorkeling to diving and from computer to rebreather mask, had plenty to gain.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: February 20, 2010, 09:57:35 AM »

2/20/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

definitely owing to place one paro at aruba musical festival cad owing to conclui cu have to let ministerio publico haci investigacion penal of the fondonan using

for of some day end, centraal accountants dienst (cad) owing to come is haciendo one investigacion at aruba tourism authority, provided that especial for cu fondonan cu owing to being using in aruba musical festival, but also the contrato of 4 year cu owing to stay company, cu will costa gobierno because; 7 miyon guilder, cu not owing to accomplish cu ley of contabilidad.

cad is cla cu his part of investigacion y owing to conseha for place the caso here in hand of landsrecherche, because owing to conclui cu have cierto iregularidad cu have to of claridad.

minister of turism, otmar oduber owing to confirma this also, where month happen after of the investigacion of cad, owing to dicidi for place one stop y anula the convenio company cu the productor of aruba musical festival, lee tofanelli & associates, cu owing to stay company at end of year happen.

via of one carta gobierno owing to notifica the productor of this, alegando cu have sospechoso cu have cos cu not owing to bay good. según the mandatario, day cu past owing to asumi responsabilidad gubernamental, the can did take notice cu in pasado for thing is deal of aruba musical festival, the envolvimento of behold was very limita. not had none clase of control. aña’den, añ’afo, was stay much question, assure for thing t’e afrekening for thing t’e festival here, siendo cu the was one of the festivalnan cu was costa country aruba, all year more of one miyon dollar, therefore.e. at 2008, without till today have one relato financiero work of this.

cad at two ocasión owing to alerta ex minister edison briesen of this y in of two raport, even owing to conseha edison briesen for not continua cu the contrato here, after of this, tog the mandatario owing to bay over at company one contrato still first cu eleccion of 4 year cu the are here for one suma of 7 miyon guilder.

now cad owing to come cu they of 3 raport, where they're ask one investigacion penal y según minister otmar oduber, because; mandatario unabes past owing to recibi type of raportnan here, owing to discuti the caso here in conseho of minister y all conseho was cu the have to let haci one investigacion y for notifica ministerio publico. but already end ministerio publico was investigando end y already landsrecherche is envolvi.

because if minister oduber follow cu the contrato here, the also can wordo place perosnalmente responsible for cu the consecuencianan. t’asina did take decision, for anula the contrato here, y permiti p’e autoridadnan haci his investigacion.

also gobierno owing to notifica the are cu is representa aruba music festival, cu they will can wordo aserca for contribui n’e investigacion, where they will being sita for wordo interoga.

if the festival here, was produci fruto for industry of turism aruban, not can tell. because not have relato debido, for know if gobierno is achieve one return on investment. if haci one comparacion if see the suma cu was wordo inverti, cu is two trip more tanto cu cualkier another evento, organisa for behold, not was arrive n’e spectativa. behold self not was envolvi, but was the ex minister was directamente envolvi cu the are here, that was achieve conseho of behold for place one stop n’e festival here or descend the suma cu was wordo inverti in the festival here, but the return on investment not was nothing.

cu another word, minister otmar oduber is saying here, cu one of the personanan cu have to bay give cuenta of the fondonan here, is ex minister edison briesen.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: February 20, 2010, 11:02:19 AM »

Hi Janet!

This family continues to re-define 'strange'.

I still believe that justice comes in many different sizes and forms -- and in not always 'expected' ways.  And just like you and most everyone else here -- I believe that it isn't over until Beth says so.  an angelic monkey And she hasn't.

How sweet of you to host your American friends for the Olympics and allowing them to explore the beauty of your region. DH and I still get excited and point to the tv when we recognize something from our Vancouver vacation Smile

goodnight 

Sharon ... you are right.  Earthly justice does come in many forms.  When the court of public opinion is considered ... Paulus, Anita and Joran have been in a prision of their own making for the past almost five years.

No Yatzee last night.  We watched an Olympic event on TV and ... then talked and talked and talked until 2:00 AM.  It is 8:00 AM and ... other than the sound of me hitting the keys of my computer ... all is quiet in our home.  Even Brandi is still sawing logs.

Good Morning All.

Janet
8:00 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: February 20, 2010, 11:03:35 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: February 20, 2010, 11:26:45 AM »

Good Morning all Monkeys!

TxMom,

Thanks for the news articles.  It would appear that the Dutch government has been unable to reach a consensus on their Afghan position.

Not  sure what it entails when one party "falls" as is described but I think it results in a change in leadership in their Parliament.  Not a total failure of the government in other regards.

This is concerning the Dutch troops alloted to NATO for Afghanistan.

Dutch government falls over Afghan troop mission

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100220/ts_nm/us_dutch_government_afghanistan_1

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: February 20, 2010, 11:37:44 AM »

Thanks for the links & updates.   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: February 20, 2010, 11:57:49 AM »

I am curious as to whether or not Joran will go to Aruba for the memorial service there as well.  Sort of think he will just go right back to Thailand with a cafe to run and all that. 

But we shall see, I am sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.