May 14, 2024, 07:09:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 710902 times)
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: June 26, 2011, 11:53:11 AM »

Mornin

Sorry if this has been brought up Its new to me.

Lee had a serious breakdown as he left court after his last testimony. Cindy trembling when she leaves.
The hinkeymeter explains here
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-062411/

The Defense tried to put out there that Lee has some deep, dark secret as to why he was sobbing so much on the witness stand because he was not allowed to be or told that Casey was giving birth to Caylee. However, the Defense never asked the obvious question.

Could it just be that Lee has psychological problems? Could he simply have emotional issues or an actually medical affliction? Something just seems to be off about him and it might be a medical issue, not that he is some kind of molesterlike the Defense would have you believe.

Thank you red. Seems both lee and Casey have some sort of issues. George tells Jesse Casey needs help she not right in the head.
Funny how lee went to lunch alone and his parents ignore his breakdown.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1501 on: June 26, 2011, 11:53:18 AM »

That is the reaction I wish the jurors could see.  IF she testified, I believe that Linda could get that reaction out of her.  That is why Mumbles and Bozo won't take a chance with putting her on the stand.  They know she'd never be able to hold her temper.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: June 26, 2011, 11:53:35 AM »

This article speculates that Rivera might be part of the Saturday problem.
Attorneys in Casey Anthony trial decline to discuss early court recess
http://news.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?articleid=1348028&srvc=news&position=recent
We can only hope.   

Geraldo Rivera is a putz. He was on FOX News last night with Judge Jeanine Pirro and when intereviewed about what ahppened in the court, he said he slept though it and never went. Gee Geraldo, is getting up at 7 AM to much work for you to do these days?

Want to know how wrong Geralso has been in the past? He got it wrong with Natalee Holloway and finally came around to SM. What a track record Geraldo.

Scared Monkey’s Welcomes Bill O’Reilly & Geraldo Rivera to the Fold as they Finally Embrace the Aruba Boycott and Date Rape in Natalee Holloway Disappearance

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/16/scared-monkeys-welcomes-bill-oreilly-geraldo-rivera-to-the-fold-as-they-finally-embrace-the-aruba-boycott-and-date-rape-in-natalee-holloway-disappearance/
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: June 26, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »

::snipping2::

UNLESS>>>>>>>>> Mason told something to keep his own butt out of a sling. He is an officer of the court and while that seems to mean nothing to bozo he might just have a small tinge of ethics which prevents him from going along with something illegal.
ITA.. and I hoped I snipped this right

Padilla said that on one of the talking head shows last night (sorry can't remember which one) It's probably the only thing he'll ever be right on LOL.  Well, he may have been right on this ONE point not the whole segment!  Makes sense though if you think about it.   Something came up (Geraldo perhaps?) Baez wanted to let it slide & Mason said no.  Baez & Geraldo probably have some television scheme cooked up for after the trial and BoBo doesn't care about never being able to practice law again.  All he cares about is fame & fortune (and babes & booze).  Mason on the other hand, though not the best reputation, certainly doesn't want to end such a long career in a misconduct "fiasco".
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: June 26, 2011, 11:55:12 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/28358075/index.html

Extremely good captures and timeline of Saturdays hearing.

Very good but I don't know how to bring it here  HELP!!!!

Do you use a program snipping tool, it was standard on my pc when i bought it 3 years ago....
Guess you have to stop the video and snip the pic, then send it to your pc.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: June 26, 2011, 11:55:52 AM »

Mornin

Lee had a serious breakdown as he left court after his last testimony. Cindy trembling when she leaves.
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-062411/

The Defense tried to put out there that Lee has some deep, dark secret as to why he was sobbing so much on the witness stand because he was not allowed to be or told that Casey was giving birth to Caylee. However, the Defense never asked the obvious question.

Could it just be that Lee has psychological problems? Could he simply have emotional issues or an actually medical affliction? Something just seems to be off about him and it might be a medical issue, not that he is some kind of molesterlike the Defense would have you believe.

Agree, Red.  And his behavior at the funeral was even more strange.  If he said "CMA" one more time, I thought I would scream.

Yes it wad bizarre. Maybe somethin real dark there ... Hmmm or maybe he is mentally ill.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: June 26, 2011, 11:56:40 AM »

Mornin

... and neither did the prosecutor in cross-examination.  Why?

George was called to the witness stand in the prosecution phase immediately following Baez' opening statement allegations.  George was asked if sexually abused Casey.  He denied.

Janet

+++++

TRIAL OVERVIEWS/VIDEOS

Opening Statements

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Prosecution Phase

Witness: George Anthony

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: June 26, 2011, 11:57:15 AM »

Mornin

Earlier today someone posted some of his game sites, at least four. He's 28 and doesn't work( ever worked?) Would not suprise me to find out he gets disability. The boy ain't right.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: June 26, 2011, 12:00:11 PM »

Do you use a program snipping tool, it was standard on my pc when i bought it 3 years ago....
Guess you have to stop the video and snip the pic, then send it to your pc.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: June 26, 2011, 12:01:03 PM »

Mornin

George was called to the witness stand in the prosecution phase immediately following Baez' opening statement allegations.  George was asked if sexually abused Casey.  He denied.

Janet

+++++

TRIAL OVERVIEWS/VIDEOS

Opening Statements

Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick

Prosecution Phase

Witness: George Anthony

Janet, I believe from the bottom of my heart something was up with Casey & Lee.  Now the "particulars" about the Geraldo "leak" may be off or even a ploy but I gotta say I think there's some truth to it.  Lee looked like a betrayed lover on the stand when he "testilied".  He just gives me the creeps & the ICA /Lee relationship is all a little too "flowers in the attic" for my taste!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: June 26, 2011, 12:01:19 PM »

Mornin

Red what you said might be so true.  How could Lee not have 'serious emotional problems' when he had a sister that was a 'sociopath' and a mother that IMO has' histrionic personalty disorder' and everyone constantly catering to his little sister.  They ignored all of her lying, demanding & thieving...she even stole from Lee IIRC.  Lee actually paid for that Pontiac Sunfire IIRC..and ICA was supposed to pay him back.  Well, once again the Princess got away with it as the parents didn't help him collect.  Once again IMO, he was told to DROP IT.

Whether Lee in nutzo or not....what I saw on the stand was a real emotional hurt from Lee....you can tell that he has tried to 'stuff' that and it 'pops' up at the most unexpected times.  What I saw in that was not that he was hurt ICA lied...(he was used to that)...but rather that Sindy had 'excluded' him......once again verifying to him that his mother favored ICA over him.

And then he saw his parents 'rewarding' ICA for having a child out of wedlock that he knew she couldn't take care of.  He was deeply troubled that child would be treated badly because he knew ICA could only love herself.   IMO he is feeling lots of guilt for not trying to 'do something' to prevent her from killing or hurting Caylee.  There was nothing he could really do.  Why is he trying to 'help' ICA now?  To once again try to win approval from his mother.  If he ever gets into some deep therapy, I am sure the therapist would advise him to move around the world away from his family and NOT even give them his phone number.  That  is his only chance for happiness.

Hugs
Bluez
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: June 26, 2011, 12:02:48 PM »

[quote author=Tamikosmom

Janet

[/quote]

Because they can only CROSS examine on what was just asked of the witness.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: June 26, 2011, 12:04:21 PM »

UNLESS>>>>>>>>> Mason told something to keep his own butt out of a sling. He is an officer of the court and while that seems to mean nothing to bozo he might just have a small tinge of ethics which prevents him from going along with something illegal.

Padilla said that on one of the talking head shows last night (sorry can't remember which one) It's probably the only thing he'll ever be right on LOL.  Well, he may have been right on this ONE point not the whole segment!  Makes sense though if you think about it.   Something came up (Geraldo perhaps?) Baez wanted to let it slide & Mason said no.  Baez & Geraldo probably have some television scheme cooked up for after the trial and BoBo doesn't care about never being able to practice law again.  All he cares about is fame & fortune (and babes & booze).  Mason on the other hand, though not the best reputation, certainly doesn't want to end such a long career in a misconduct "fiasco".

I agree. I know we are all simply speculating at this point, but I believe you are right on the money. This scenario makes more sense to me than anything else.

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: June 26, 2011, 12:04:25 PM »

I got news for Baez, after this trial is over ... he is finished. Unless Geraldo & Baez want to head off to MSNBC where no one watches, no media would take these jackwagons.

What would their show be called, Smarmy and Smarmier?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: June 26, 2011, 12:05:53 PM »

Another fool......I didn't watch BOR so I don't know if this is true, but I will watch the re-run
I heard this on Bill O'Reilly
He said, he had a conversation with the judge..

Ofcourse he had lunch with DT.
WE should find a transcript OF THE SHOW and send it to the local media,,

I have a feeling that he is trying for a mistrial for his BFF JB..............

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6759324

Does he really think WE believe JP would lower himself to have a conversation with Whorealdo (metaphorically and physically LOL)

Geraldo:(on elevator) Judge do you think she is guilty?
HJP: I think you are a dope
Geraldo: Are you trying to hurt my butt buddy bozo?
HJP: I think you are a dope
Geraldo: What can I do to help bozo?
HJP: Put him in an insane asylum before he hurts himself or someone else.

Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: June 26, 2011, 12:06:26 PM »

What would their show be called, Smarmy and Smarmier?

Yeah because Dumb and Dumber is already taken.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: June 26, 2011, 12:07:02 PM »

I need instructions on how to bring this over

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: June 26, 2011, 12:07:02 PM »

Looking through some pictures this morning (ISpy!), I found a few of interest.

Does Caylee appear to have a bruise under her left eye or is it me?

And- how about here:

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: June 26, 2011, 12:07:03 PM »

Mornin

Earlier today someone posted some of his game sites, at least four. He's 28 and doesn't work( ever worked?) Would not suprise me to find out he gets disability. The boy ain't right.

I'm sure they're all grieving for the loss of Caylee and I'm sure they'll do anything to keep ICA for getting the DP but I think these four "things" LOVE the attention.  They love being in the spotlight.  Doesn't matter to them if it's good or bad, just like the attention.  They all are so weird with their cloak & dagger, government/LE out to get us, us against them attitude.  Cindy going out & arguing with protesters instead of just closing the curtains & ignoring them.  Lee with his weird "CMA".  As you say "the boy ain't right".  (sorry I've been in a pizzy mood ever since $indy took the stand & testilied)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: June 26, 2011, 12:07:48 PM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html

That was a great video, IM.
JP was smiling through the entire sidebar that Foghorn asked for, although I listened 3X so far, I couldn't make out what Foghorn said.
This really could possibly be a plea, and Casey's hand gestures seems to me as if she's not thrilled about what (if anything) was offered.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.