May 21, 2024, 10:34:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 417180 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: October 13, 2008, 12:28:05 AM »

I truly doubt an attorney or the Anthony's have anything to do with TES decisions.  LE has the final.  However, It has rained hard on and off all weekend. 
It is so hot and humid.  Poor Tim must be exhausted and frustrated due to the weather conditions!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: October 13, 2008, 12:28:48 AM »

I'm very frustrated and confused.  TM just got here and now he is contemplating on leaving?  I don't understand, maybe someone can explain.  Did something happen with Nejame or that meeting with the Anthony's???? Gosh, this case is such an emotional roller coaster.  I was so excited to join the team and bring baby caylee home I could honestly just cry 

I know TM has invested so much in this case, he was honestly my last hope.  I'm not mad at him by ANY means, I'm just very confused.  Dammit!!!!!  I wish I had a million dollars!!!!  Why can't someone with deep pockets shell out some cash to his organization?? There are some mighty rich people out there.  I find it very sad esp. when one of the factors is money!

Really the only reason that I can think of is that LE told him that the body could not ever be recovered. LE has or can gather the man power on their own I would think or atleast help with the costs.I don't no I am at a loss for words

Me too kristin.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: October 13, 2008, 12:30:19 AM »

Maybe Tim and TES will return as they have done for Natalee?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: October 13, 2008, 12:31:06 AM »

Did anyone here see the new Globe where it sai they had a new eyewitness that has minute to minute details of how Caylee died, where she was put and why she was killed? they said this new witness she be coming forward very soon. I was reading it in line today was gonna buy it then got sidetracked
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #644 on: October 13, 2008, 12:31:07 AM »

Is it possible that the Anthony's have filed a motion thru NeJame to not allow Tim to search?  Is that even possible?  They don't have to give consent if LE asks them to search do they?  Could it be that maybe Tim isn't searching because he does not have the Anthony's "approval/blessings" to do so? 

NO - Tim can work for LE.  Normally, a missing person's family welcomes TES and anyone else that will help search.  The problem in this case is the family is still in denial and wants to only look for an alive Caylee when all evidence points towards her being dead. 

Just trying to catch up but this caught my eye...I have wondered this from the first part of Tim's search..
Does Tim HAVE to have the Anthony's "invitation" to search or even LE's for that matter ?? Couldn't he just say to himself.."there's a missing girl out there somewhere and I WANT to go and find her, let's get the team out to Florida...." Is it against the law for someone to just go and search without an "official organization backing them ?

sorry, I know that's more than one question..

TIA

Normally he will only search if the family requests but he will also do it upon LE's request.  NO, TES would never search without the approval of LE.

With missing student Donna Jou (in Monkeys' Missing Thread) the Los Angeles PD said no to him and that is why I started taking pictures of "where to place a body".

However, I do know he came in with the family members, with their donation, to looks at places of interest. I know that for i was in the car showing them. In this particular case the "suspect" was all over the place and Los Angels is large. There was no follow up search.

I am very impressed with the information and manner that the Orlando LE, Leonard P. and the Monkeys have done in regards to phone pings and places of interest to search.

On the downside... I hope there have been no lookie lu people to disturb any places of interest. That is the reason that TES asked me not to put the pictures of where they found the tool box on the site. Now I will for it is too late.
It is not too late to find Caylee.

Monkeys, Keep up the Good Works and dedication. We have come a long way. The road has been tough but worth it for all sons and daughters missing.

Thanks for reading this! Smile

PS it does, however, still disturb me about Tim's voice on NG after meeting with G and C Anthony's attorney. Maybe he was extra overwhelmed and tired.

He, Red, Monkeys and TES do good things.

TOOL BOX? PICTURES?

huh?

wow... i am lost on this ...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #645 on: October 13, 2008, 12:31:41 AM »

Does anyone here have any connections to people known for donating (large amounts) to worthy organizations?   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: October 13, 2008, 12:31:56 AM »

I am back.... and I call bullshit on this one....

nibbles
Oct 13, 2008 | 12:03 AM Precious I just heard the news report and heard Tim say that out of his own mouth on the 11 news that ran late. First the news lady reported it was breaking his heart but he had to give up the search. That twas the LEAD sentence before his interview. So sorry you don't believe me. He spoke of donations being down because of all the attention on the one missing child-said there were other children he needed to look for and the nother wasn't helping with information where she was

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=6204

Does no one moderate that site???  Earlier today someone over there was starting rumors about Yuri.  Makes me sick.

Klaas, Blonde, other moderators....  Thank you for doing such a wonderful job!!!!  You are greatly appreciated.

First off Kristin posted an article and it appears to be true for the most part.  To answer your question NO, there are NO moderators on the MyFoxOrlando blog.  No moderators on the Topix forums and no moderators for the most part on Gretawire.

Okay, you don't have to yell at me. 
Goodnight Everyone

I didn't mean to come off as yelling at you, that was not my intention at all.

FL Grammy - when Klaas yells at you, you will know it!!   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: October 13, 2008, 12:32:42 AM »

Does anyone here have any connections to people known for donating (large amounts) to worthy organizations?   

I wish.... maybe Leonard Padilla does? He seems intent on Tim finding her...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: October 13, 2008, 12:32:54 AM »

I am just sick that TES is probably pulling out.  I thought LP was so sure that Tim would find her quickly after getting back to FL

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #649 on: October 13, 2008, 12:33:06 AM »

I think Tim and his crew must have been in the right area, and really close to finding our sweet Caylee, and the Anthony's knew it. They don't want her found, just so they can keep the whole kidnapping theory. That is the only defense they have. If found she would ruin most of that for them.

Just breaks my heart.
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: October 13, 2008, 12:34:06 AM »

I'm very frustrated and confused.  TM just got here and now he is contemplating on leaving?  I don't understand, maybe someone can explain.  Did something happen with Nejame or that meeting with the Anthony's???? Gosh, this case is such an emotional roller coaster.  I was so excited to join the team and bring baby caylee home I could honestly just cry 

I know TM has invested so much in this case, he was honestly my last hope.  I'm not mad at him by ANY means, I'm just very confused.  Dammit!!!!!  I wish I had a million dollars!!!!  Why can't someone with deep pockets shell out some cash to his organization?? There are some mighty rich people out there.  I find it very sad esp. when one of the factors is money!

I wonder if Bill Gates could give TES a few bucks??
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #651 on: October 13, 2008, 12:34:12 AM »

Normally he will only search if the family requests but he will also do it upon LE's request.  NO, TES would never search without the approval of LE.
[/quote]

Thanks Klaas...my introduction to Tim & TES was with the NH case, ( an amazing group of people in my opinion) but that was a complete flip-flop to this case. Holloway's wanted TES's help and LE didn't...this is the opposite, but I wasn't sure what was needed to bring Tim's team in...

I'm patiently (sort of) waiting for them to come back....I'm confident in Tim will know when the conditions are right and the search continue safely for all..

Has there been any update from TES or Red as to when they'll be back ? Still pretty soggy in that part of Florida I hear from a friend down there   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: October 13, 2008, 12:34:32 AM »

Well.... I don't think I will be able to sleep well at all now..

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #653 on: October 13, 2008, 12:35:45 AM »

I am just sick that TES is probably pulling out.  I thought LP was so sure that Tim would find her quickly after getting back to FL

Same here.  My heart breaks for Tim, because I know this has to be awful for him.   

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: October 13, 2008, 12:36:58 AM »

This brings to mind the gravity in Nancy Grace's voice when she was promoting donations for TES on her show the other night....
Maybe she knew that this was looming on the horizon...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: October 13, 2008, 12:37:10 AM »

Really the only reason that I can think of is that LE told him that the body could not ever be recovered. LE has or can gather the man power on their own I would think or atleast help with the costs.I don't no I am at a loss for words

I was thinking on the same lines as you.  Maybe she did burn all the evidence!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: October 13, 2008, 12:37:28 AM »

If TES's continuing searches are aborted due to finances, it is pathetic.  Look at the big wigs who came to the Anthony's aid.  Where are they for a just cause? 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: October 13, 2008, 12:37:34 AM »

Tim makes an emotional investment in these cases. The work itself is tough and I am sure he doesn't need the Anthony family disrepecting him the way they did.
They want to only collect money from the public to look for an alive Caylee from the Elvis sightings component of the viewing population. That's the disconnect. TES can't really go against the wishes of the familly either. The Anthonys seem to have a toxic presence.
Maybe he will go back later when the waters are lower for a targeted search with LE, but if they deem it not a good idea, then so be it. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: October 13, 2008, 12:39:16 AM »

UHHH...Maybe Tim now knows that it wouldnt do him any good to seach, Has anybody maybe thought that at this point in the investigation that just maybe LE has come up with a theory that searching wouldnt do any good, that might just be why he had the meeting and maybe thats what was up with that...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #659 on: October 13, 2008, 12:40:15 AM »

I'm still eager to see what happens after Tuesday in regards to TES.  There just might be more to this.

Tim did say he wouldn't give up on finding her, and I believe him.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.