May 02, 2024, 01:43:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 548568 times)
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2011, 12:47:10 AM »

Their precious baby daughter is missing but Debbie and Jeremy will not allow investigators to question the older siblings.  Why?

Would the words of these two boys who are old enough to reveal the happenings in the home encompassing the disappearance of their sister as well as the related timeline compromise the statements of both parents?

The older boy, maybe even the younger boy are old enough to help care for Lisa.
Deborah stated she gets drunk a 'couple times' a week.
She also stated when she 'drinks' she goes to bed - even when at family gatherings - she goes to bed and passes out doesn't even bother to say 'goodbye'.

Remembering the above - the night in question Lisa is sick.  Her mother is passed out in bed.  The two boys hear the baby crying and fussing and are worried about her.  They try to help.  Something goes wrong.  Lisa is hurt or dead from a fall from the crib, any number of things the boy(s) might have done while trying to help her. 

Dad comes home and because he isn't the brightest nickle in God's pocket what does he do?  He covers up the problem while Mom is passed out.

Or, the kids finally wake up mom and in her drunken stupor does something to 'get rid of' the evidence of their boys (inadvertent) killing of little Lisa.

Sad  Something to think about...

~ fanta
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2011, 12:49:45 AM »

What is this press conference doing to actually help find Lisa, to solve this mystery.  Absolutely nothing, this is simply huge amounts of advertising $$ to feed this scumbag's ego. 

Exactly.  The parents clearly have moved to one side of the fence and embraced the desire for positive public opinion while protecting their own bumbums at the risk of their daughter never being found.  Though Joe wouldn't let the parents speak, he was sure to let the public know they have "allowed" two more searches today.  Really?  Did LE need the parents permission to drain and search the creek or the neighbors home?

Alchy mom wants to party so she forces her little girl down to sleep at an extremely early hour.  Baby wakes up, she's just not tired anymore and wants to play, mom is angry because she's drunk and only wants to sleep and the unthinkable happens. 

Funny thing is no matter how innebriated a person is, when something tragic or scary happens the buzz magically disappears, probably because of the adrenaline rush.  Mom pulls herself together and gets rid of the evidence and makes the house look like it was broken in to so Dad is none the wiser.

IMO, Dad knows, he's just playing along.  Mom's a fast talker.  She can lie and cry at will.   

Too many cases without closure.  I sure hope there is closure for Baby Lisa.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2011, 12:49:53 AM »

I wonder when DB when bat sh** crazy as LE was searching an area last week, "flailing her arms and speeding off", was because her daughter was in that area and she knew she was busted......

I've been reading a long time, Monkeys, but this is my first actual post.  My husband was a police investigator for many years and holds a phD in Criminal Justice and I am dispatcher.  I saw this comment and it piqued my interest.  I remember hubby took a class from Dr. Henry Lee on reading body language years ago.  I also remember him telling me about doing CSI, drug raids and car searches where they would be watching the suspect and as they got "warmer" to wherever the "goodies" were hidden, you could see the person get nervous.  He actually had one one time that started freaking and cussing as they got close to what they were looking for and then would relax if they'd move away.  I've seen this on tapes brought in to dispatch by other officers and in training myself.  He and I both would love to see video of DB's reaction if it's out there.  I haven't been able to find it.  My DH has said this was fishy from the moment he laid eyes on DB and JI.

Welcome! 

What interesting information...thanks for sharing!  I hope that you'll contribute more here, especially with your experience and knowledge.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2011, 12:53:41 AM »

Lawyer for Baby Lisa’s family makes a weak case for himself
By MARY SANCHEZ
The Kansas City Star

This is what I been saying... Also the parents had contact by phone to Joe Tacopina since last week!!!!

::snipping2::

Tacopina portrayed himself as a protective shield for Lisa’s parents. That’s the same soothing message Stanton gives.

So who was the brainiac who encouraged the mother to appear on the national morning news shows, admitting she was drunk the night her baby disappeared? She also spilled that police had shown her burned clothing and evidence of cellphone pings.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/17/3213686/lawyer-for-baby-lisas-family-makes.html#ixzz1b6cFAYnZ

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2011, 12:58:45 AM »

Alchy mom wants to party so she forces her little girl down to sleep at an extremely early hour.

I just had a disturbing thought:  What if mom purposely gave the baby "extra" cold medicine so that she could party all night?  Or, what if she drunkenly over-medicated the baby?  Horrible scenarios, I know, but anything is possible at this point.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2011, 02:04:54 AM »

I wonder when DB when bat sh** crazy as LE was searching an area last week, "flailing her arms and speeding off", was because her daughter was in that area and she knew she was busted......

I've been reading a long time, Monkeys, but this is my first actual post.  My husband was a police investigator for many years and holds a phD in Criminal Justice and I am dispatcher.  I saw this comment and it piqued my interest.  I remember hubby took a class from Dr. Henry Lee on reading body language years ago.  I also remember him telling me about doing CSI, drug raids and car searches where they would be watching the suspect and as they got "warmer" to wherever the "goodies" were hidden, you could see the person get nervous.  He actually had one one time that started freaking and cussing as they got close to what they were looking for and then would relax if they'd move away.  I've seen this on tapes brought in to dispatch by other officers and in training myself.  He and I both would love to see video of DB's reaction if it's out there.  I haven't been able to find it.  My DH has said this was fishy from the moment he laid eyes on DB and JI.
Hi Tulips and WELCOME! I will look around to see if I can find the video. I believe there were tweets also regarding this on the first thread. Again, Welcome and I look forward to reading your post and views.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2011, 02:36:15 AM »

I want to know what Mother puts her 11 month old to bed at 6:40 and thinks it's OK to go ahead and get drunk? Chances are very good that the baby will wake back up before the "drunk" wears off!   

Taco is just recycling himself through the high profile parade marchers of shame. I dread having to listen to him again......... 

Where is Lisa???
crazybabyborg
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2011, 02:39:20 AM »

I agree with your DH, tulip.............. something's really fishy!

WELCOME to Scared Monkeys!! We're glad you're here!   
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2011, 02:50:12 AM »

Tulips, I found this from the first thread that Trimm and Itaryl had brought over. I hope it helps. This was right before (if I remember right) that LE came out and said the parents were not cooperating anymore and LE were dismantling the command center. There was an interview (which I will keep looking for) where Deborah answers questions about why she was upset that LE was searching a particular area. It may have been on the first Judge Jenine (sp?) interview. I will keep looking.
 Here is one of the links regarding the above story (video at link also):

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/06/parents-of-missing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin-rush-to-police-command-center-is-there-a-new-lead-in-the-case/

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: October 18, 2011, 03:01:00 AM »

The devils' advocate
Joe Tacopina defends the indefensible

By BRAD HAMILTON
Joe Tacopina could be the most hated lawyer in New York.

After securing an improbable acquittal in the rape case against ex-NYPD Officer Kenneth Moreno, following unlikely triumphs for accused cop-killer Lillo Brancato and alleged girlfriend-bashing pol Hiram Monserrate, the dapper smooth talker is facing a new round of barbs.

"I can't stand him," said one prosecutor, pointing out that Tacopina also sprung Natalee Holloway suspect Joran van der Sloot and Thomas Wiese, an Abner Louima cop.

"He's slick, he's got a big ego, and he'll represent any scumbag."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/the_devils_advocate_j4ywLTM11sbdWHvkn0KmgL#ixzz1b4ShBHuy

Taco didn't "sprung* Natalee Holloway suspect Joran van der Sloot" as I recall it. He was never in danger of being held accountable for the death of Natalee. I think we now need a punch Joe T. icon

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #170 on: October 18, 2011, 03:04:24 AM »

I want to know what Mother puts her 11 month old to bed at 6:40 and thinks it's OK to go ahead and get drunk? Chances are very good that the baby will wake back up before the "drunk" wears off!   

Taco is just recycling himself through the high profile parade marchers of shame. I dread having to listen to him again......... 

Where is Lisa???
I think we need a "Taco" emoticon and theme song....

ITA, a 10 month old put in bed at 6:40? And the embellishments to the story, like the "stray kitten" and the 3 cell phones.....
And the "holier than thou attitude" DB had regarding getting drunk, as if nothing was wrong with that. I could of gone through the TV when I saw her talking about that. And Dad thinks this is okay too? I say call in CPS, these are negligent parents that think it is okay to get drunk when they are the only adult in the house.
I bet DB is not a "happy drunk" either......jmo

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2011, 03:23:22 AM »

Here is another Tulips:
Baby Lisa's Parents Get in Heated Discussion with Police

John Pepitone, FOX 4 News - Facebook Sarah Clark, Interactive Content Producer - Facebook

2:33 p.m. CDT, October 6, 2011
KANSAS CITY, Mo.—

FOX 4's John Pepitone describes a heated conversation police had with the baby's parents at the wooded area where police were searching. According to witnesses, the parents, Jeremy Irwin and Debbie Bradley, were seen having an animated discussion with police before speeding off in their car.

Police told Pepitone they believe the parents' emotional exchange was in response to investigators returning to the woods to search for the third time.

Watch the video to hear Pepitone's account of what happened.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-parents-have-heated-discussion-with-police-20111006,0,5671503.story

P.S. MUFFYBEE has been moving video links/who's who etc to the subtopics of this topic. You can find allot of interesting early information there as well. (Hat tip to MUFFY BEE, Thanks for organizing and moving the links over) an angelic monkey

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: October 18, 2011, 08:29:05 AM »

Parents (Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin) of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Hire Attorney Joe Tacopina, Former Joran Van der Sloot Lawyer

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/10/18/parents-deborah-bradley-and-jeremy-irwin-of-missing-baby-lisa-irwin-hire-attorney-joe-tacopina-former-joran-van-der-sloot-lawyer/

What a coincidence that Tacopina would now be representing a client who has changed her story regarding the events that took place of her missing child and one who failed a lie detector test. A lying client, really, sounds like Joran all over again. Now we find out that Lisa Irwin’s mother was drunk at the time her baby went missing. Watch the VIDEO from FOX News with Megyn Kelly … Deborah Bradley admits she was drunk at the time of the disappearance. The mom claims she was drunk and passed out on the day of Lisa’s disappearance and does not remember checking on the baby after 6 pm.   Now the attorney cover up begins as Tacopina states that the family will be doing no more interviews.

I wonder if TACO Joe is getting paid or has be just missed the camera?

Shocker that Joe would represent a client who has troube telling the truth.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: October 18, 2011, 08:37:32 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/18/lawyer-mom-of-missing-bab_n_1017199.html
Lawyer: Mom Of Missing Baby Has 'nothing To Hide'
MARIA SUDEKUM FISHER   10/18/11 07:11 AM ET

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The mother of a missing Missouri baby may not be casting herself in the best light by telling national media that she drank heavily the night her daughter disappeared and other unflattering details, but her honesty shows that she and her family "have nothing to hide," her attorney said.

Deborah Bradley told television audiences Monday that she may have blacked out in the hours before she and Jeremy Irwin reported that their 10-month-old daughter, Lisa Irwin, was missing from their Kansas City home early Oct. 4. Bradley also now says she last saw her daughter hours earlier than she originally told police.

"I don't recall in recent history anyone under this umbrella of suspicion be so open and forthright, warts and all, regarding the events. Because they have nothing to hide," said attorney Joe Tacopina, who held a press conference Monday to announce he had been hired to represent the couple.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2011, 08:37:45 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

IMO -

DB complexion is peaches and cream, if she were an alcoholic, she would have a bumpy complexion /circles, under her eyes.

My opinion, is the wine had noth' to do with anything. I wonder if LI had an accident, when dad was "watching" her.

I find it creepy, gma Irwin, has not made a plea for the "kidnappers" to return the baby.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: October 18, 2011, 08:43:12 AM »

So the mom was drunk as a skunk, unable to check on her baby for 10 hrs, the baby is now gone and we are not supposed to think that something happened to the child during those blacked out hrs.

Sure.

Has does anyone call themselves a fit mother when she could not have known if the baby was crying or in distress, SHE WAS OUT COLD. Yea, no negligence there.

TACO JOE to the rescue and to jump in front of the camera. Hey Joe, an Aruba cover up ain't going to help you on this one.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #176 on: October 18, 2011, 08:44:54 AM »

Does Xanax come in some type of time release capsule?  The stuff I take usually wears off after about 4 hours.  It's not a daily med.  Just something to settle nerves every now and then.  So, why did DB have to take it first thing in the am?  Was something going on?  Also, if the cell phones were cut off for non-payment, why was DB putting contact info into Daddy's old phone?  I mean, what was the point if there was no service on any of the 3 phones?  But wait, wasn't one phone broken?  Wow.  Lot's of useless excuses for 3 phones that can't be found.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #177 on: October 18, 2011, 08:47:43 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

IMO -

DB complexion is peaches and cream, if she were an alcoholic, she would have a bumpy complexion /circles, under her eyes.

My opinion, is the wine had noth' to do with anything. I wonder if LI had an accident, when dad was "watching" her.

I find it creepy, gma Irwin, has not made a plea for the "kidnappers" to return the baby.  IMO

Sorry to disagree but I've treated many an alcoholics with lovely skin.

As for the wine having nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance?  We just don't know.  But if someone truly broke in (which I highly doubt) she just might have heard them is she wasn't blacked out.

~ fanta
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2011, 08:49:15 AM »

Well, I gave the mom the benefit of the doubt. Now there's no doubt she is responsible. By getting sh**-faced while caring for a 10 month old -- she is responsible for whatever happened.  SAD. I'd like to know what the he** she was thinking. I'm sick over this.

I remember you, Caylee.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #179 on: October 18, 2011, 08:50:13 AM »

Here is an interesting thought ...if LE really did tell DB that they have info on the cell pings, then they know where she was and where she wasn't. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.