May 02, 2024, 09:36:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 139635 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: April 28, 2007, 02:08:07 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Patti"
Klaas:

How are you holding up?

I'm worn out!  lol  Laughing  Going to call it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Night Klaas    Wink
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: April 28, 2007, 02:11:10 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I eat my Flinstone Vitamins, Patti!

LOL Seriously,

What drives me, is what probably drives all of the rest of you too...

What Joran did to Natalee WAS WRONG, and he needs to

be stopped before it is too late.

I am happy to do this for Natalee's family. It is a privilege actually.

-----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xob9vNozMJo

PART 3

OTR GRETA / FOX NEWS

MARK FUHRMAN

ON

SLOOT HOME SEARCH

I respect what you just said, more than anything... you know that.
And I have a huge amount of respect for you, personally, as well.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: April 28, 2007, 02:11:33 AM »

Klaas... still up? I think it's Ch4 saying they will have an update on NH. I got so ecited I hit the wrong button.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: April 28, 2007, 02:12:44 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Klaas... still up? I think it's Ch4 saying they will have an update on NH. I got so ecited I hit the wrong button.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Let us know what they say...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: April 28, 2007, 02:16:04 AM »

OTR GRETA

FOX NEWS

FRI 4/27/2007

PART 2

VAN DER SLOOT HOME SEARCH

JOE PACOTENIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiGkipTFMb8

Cool

I watched the replay.  I find I don't yell as much when it's not live.   Confused  Embarassed  Confused
Joey says Natalee was never there.  He knows this because his client, who calls himself a pathological liar (oops!  Joran told the truth at least this once!)  told him so.   Confused  
Ted and Bernie and Greta say it's too late because they've never heard of a cold case being solved.   Confused
Greta and Bernie think maybe the Dutch should be looking at other suspects because they're either stupid or Joey is threatening them.  
Greta seems to feel she could run this investigation better than the Dutch investigators.  (I could run the investigation better than ALE just by reading a few Harry Bosch novels, but let's not insult the Dutch until we have probable cause.)  
Jossy was good.  Factual.  
The viewer that sent in an e-mail telling us what the poles were for was good.  
Fuhrman was pretty good.  
I thought the poles were to better enable the dogs to smell something, but what do I know.  It made sense to me.  
I'm one of the few who didn't condemn Greta regularly for her stupid statement after the Joran Interview Ratings Bonanza.  (JIRB for short)  I'm now in total agreement with those who did.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #485 on: April 28, 2007, 02:20:01 AM »

Lil' Puma:

Did Jossy sound like he thought the investigators were going to be
returning in the morning, or continuing their work?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: April 28, 2007, 02:26:20 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Taco shell is trying to indicate the Kalpoes by saying the car was never searched forensically.  I think it is the Kalpoes who turned  evidence on the sporter and his ugly father, and Taco knows it, so he is trying to put it back on the Kalpoes that their car was never searched.  There's a method to this madman's madness.

Taco wants to make it look as though expertise was not available to ALE?  The FBI was sitting right there!  They could have asked the Dutch for help.  Don't insult our intelligence, Joey.  Aruba tried to do it and we saw right through it.  Greta's is buying into it, Joey.  Not us.  Not Jossy.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: April 28, 2007, 02:27:57 AM »

OK it was the local NBC station in LA... said that the authorities were searching in and around the home of Joran; then mentioned some background about NH case. Something about Joran being the last one known to be with NH but the authorities have justified reason to search home and yard more.

Thanks about it... nothing we didn't know but glad to see it on the LA news.  I channel switch now between the other two but it's 23 min. after and they are usually into the sports now.

ABC  station said than women who drink a lot of alcohol have more brain damage faster then men then talks about good sleep protects memory from outside  influences for memory cells repeat (I guess when we sleep; was trying to type this as they said it and my memory wasn't great Laughing ) ABC on sports so switched to CBS... funny I hardly ever look at the 11pm news.

Always about gang shootings and little kids getting shot. Can't take that before sleep.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: April 28, 2007, 02:28:21 AM »

Lil' Puma:

Jossy didn't say when they'd be returning, but he felt they wouldn't have gone to all the expense of the manpower and equipment and dogs if they didn't have a credible lead.  I doubt they finished the whole property today.  They'll be back.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: April 28, 2007, 02:31:32 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Brings to mind the old saying :
"Better to be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

I like that one.  I thought Abraham Lincoln said it, but I could be wrong.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: April 28, 2007, 02:31:36 AM »

Keep up the Good Works Monkeys and good luck at the travel show in FLA tomorrow!

Keep the heat on!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: April 28, 2007, 02:32:36 AM »

LOL Seriously,

-----------

PART 3

OTR GRETA / FOX NEWS

MARK FUHRMAN

ON

SLOOT HOME SEARCH

Your right my bruddah..Its about time something go's Natalee's way..Lets hope tommorow is a big day..Natalee's voice will be heard in Miami as well.. Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #492 on: April 28, 2007, 02:37:57 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Lil' Puma:

Jossy didn't say when they'd be returning, but he felt they wouldn't have gone to all the expense of the manpower and equipment and dogs if they didn't have a credible lead.  I doubt they finished the whole property today.  They'll be back.

Thanks Li'l Puma!!!

That's what I think too, it just sounds so much better when someone
else says it   Wink

I'm calling it a night...

See you tommorrow!

Thanks, Ibe!

Goodnight All...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: April 28, 2007, 02:40:10 AM »

Klaas..

I have often wondered about the pictures around and of the pool. On the front page it shows Joran with his computer with a wall behind him and a corner over towards the left of the picture with a fountain of sorts. (hope there is nothing sinister under the fountain!)

The front page also has a picture from a plane of the pool and I see no corner, or fountain close to the pool at all.

So was the picture of Joran sitting in his chair by the pool with the computer before or after the plane shot and how is the timing of these pictures in relation to the pool and surround being re-cemented?

Just some things I always wondered about that never fit in. TIA

IBE

PS was trying to remember what the pool looked like when the furniture truck was there.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: April 28, 2007, 02:41:39 AM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
Did everyone see this on the FP?  #13

Hello to all you good people. I love every one of you for standing up for Natalee and our family. If you remember awhile back I ask every one of you to pray for the next layer to be removed, to uncover what happen, and who are involved. We have to be in God’s timing for this to happen and have faith that God is working for justice to happen. Well, this team from Holland could be that break. I ask you to press in close to God and pray for the team of investigators to do the best job they can and be honest, truthful, and for people to come forward that has information, and for the evil spirits and anyone else that are fighting again this to be bound up and exposed in the light of truth and justice, that doors will be open to the investigators and real meaningful facts come forward.

God for forgive me for my sins and I pray to be a blessing to others and to serve you. Please Father give us wisdom and answers. I pray for Paul Sloot to confess all he knows in Jesus name amen. God Bless. Steve Holloway

Comment by Steve Holloway | April 27, 2007, 10:06 pm

On some boards I'd call this bumping it up.  Here, well, I just thought more people might see it if it was copied forward.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: April 28, 2007, 02:45:49 AM »

LilPuma.  That is another very moving posting from Steve Holloway.  So thoughtful that the family remembers SM in the midst of all they are going through, especially with the new developments.  
We all do pray for resolution and peace for all of Natalee's loved ones.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: April 28, 2007, 02:48:26 AM »

Joe T was burbling that some of the forensic tests/equipment may not have been available to the Aruban LE.   Pffffttttt

Also I would expect there would plenty of Natalee's prints still available at her home????  Maybe it was dusted for prints two years ago?

Just catching up again - went out to buy Vegetables on page 5 - came back to page 14

Joey also made reference to someone on one of the blogs thinking that Natalee was buried in the new cement work on the property.  He said that as though it was absurd.   Shocked Oh, that's right, Joran told him Natalee was never there and he believes it.   Rolling Eyes

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: April 28, 2007, 02:53:04 AM »

LilPuma.  That is another very moving posting from Steve Holloway.  So thoughtful that the family remembers SM in the midst of all they are going through, especially with the new developments.  
We all do pray for resolution and peace for all of Natalee's loved ones.

Faith has gotten me through some tough times and, well, I'm still in those tough times, but the Holloways really seem to live by what they preach.  It's not just talk.  They believe that they are in God's hands and He will, in His own time and way, do what should be done.  If you've never read the story of the Three Trees, you can google it and it should come up pretty readily.  It's about 3 trees and what they wanted out of life.  Great story for those of faith.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #498 on: April 28, 2007, 02:56:59 AM »

FREE TO USE

LINK AWAY

Justice 4 Natalee!!!!!!!

-----------

GRETA / FOX NEWS "ON THE RECORD"

4/27/2007

MEDIA COVERAGE

NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

"VAN DER SLOOT HOME SEARCH"

SEG. 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uih8Xxu96D4

SEG. 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiGkipTFMb8

SEG. 3

SEG. 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pFxZiap5sM

Cool

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #499 on: April 28, 2007, 02:59:31 AM »

LOL Seriously,

-----------

PART 3

OTR GRETA / FOX NEWS

MARK FUHRMAN

ON

SLOOT HOME SEARCH

I respect what you just said, more than anything... you know that.
And I have a huge amount of respect for you, personally, as well.

thanks, Patti

the feeling is mutual. Wink

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.