May 14, 2024, 04:18:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7 - 12/8/2007  (Read 240591 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: December 08, 2007, 12:58:46 AM »

When I came up with the idea of a blog reporting the progress from the boat, it was met with serious opposition.  However, it exists.  Although I did have to take it down for a few days, but it's understandable. Given the overwhelming support, I wanted the many people following the case to have a source of information and feel connected to the effort.  This type of open source reporting just isn't done, but I just think it's interesting and somewhat useful.  So far it has been well received.

God's speed! you guys are doing a treamendous service and we all hope and pray for sucesss.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: December 08, 2007, 12:59:22 AM »

oceanexploration - I noticed you attempted to set a few people straight about the search at RefugeesUnleashed, you held your own quite well  Wink.  To be honest, it doesn't do any good to tell them the truth, they like to make up things then twist them into whatever rediculous scenerio they see fit.

His post there to Jenna this morning was the highlight of my day.
Excellent!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: December 08, 2007, 01:00:59 AM »

oceanexploration - I noticed you attempted to set a few people straight about the search at RefugeesUnleashed, you held your own quite well  Wink.  To be honest, it doesn't do any good to tell them the truth, they like to make up things then twist them into whatever rediculous scenerio they see fit.

Hey Klaas, I had better success rationalizing with my 2 year old nephew the other day. Wink
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: December 08, 2007, 01:01:11 AM »

I have been reading their comments for a couple weeks.  I just had enough and had to give a few comments to set the record straight.  I hoped a couple of them would recognize that people other than their peers may be reading and know how foolish they are revealing themselves to be.  Many of them seem to be intelligible and decent.  As for the rest, they are without excuse.  As least they recanted the offensive posts.  They were gone within minutes.  I have no interest at going there again.  It's a waste of time and effort.  Red gave me a good bit of lingo..  "don't feed the trolls".  I'll remember that one.  Thanks Red.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: December 08, 2007, 01:04:20 AM »

BOC on a fly by! Keep up the pressure Monkeys. I am still not booKing Aruba and still reminding other agents why they should not.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #725 on: December 08, 2007, 01:05:08 AM »

I have been reading their comments for a couple weeks.  I just had enough and had to give a few comments to set the record straight.  I hoped a couple of them would recognize that people other than their peers may be reading and know how foolish they are revealing themselves to be.  Many of them seem to be intelligible and decent.  As for the rest, they are without excuse.  As least they recanted the offensive posts.  They were gone within minutes.  I have no interest at going there again.  It's a waste of time and effort.  Red gave me a good bit of lingo..  "don't feed the trolls".  I'll remember that one.  Thanks Red.

If you could use a little laugh tonight, I'll tell on myself. I was totally new to blogging, and had read others refer to "TROLLS". The first time I wanted to use the term, I couldn't rememebr it, and called them "GOBLINS"!   Laughing

(Guess I had related the term to Lord of the Rings)  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: December 08, 2007, 01:05:28 AM »

Hey Klaas, I had better success rationalizing with my 2 year old nephew the other day. Wink

Laughing Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: December 08, 2007, 01:05:36 AM »

OceanEx,

That is a very sick and twisted site.  I seldom read there as they have posted horrific lies as you have seen just a small sampling of them.  Before this tragedy I did not know such awful people existed and was truly shocked by RU.

Here we research the statements that we have from the suspects and look for new articles.  I wildest dream is that you find Natalee and there is duct tape with Joran's fingerprints all over it, lol!  I watch Dr. Baden too much.  He said he had seen good fingerprints that had been underwater for five years!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #728 on: December 08, 2007, 01:07:06 AM »

Magnolia, do you have record of what I wrote back to Jenna?  I remember it was tactful and well-timed.  I don't think I came across as attacking.  I used a good deal of restraint, which is why I was treated (at least at first) with respect. 

We're currently delayed on account of weather.  If you know when the boat will arrive, please tell me.  I have a flight booked for Monday, but it will soon be changed.  I'm guessing sometime around Thursday.  I do not know.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: December 08, 2007, 01:08:10 AM »

BOC on a fly by! Keep up the pressure Monkeys. I am still not booKing Aruba and still reminding other agents why they should not.

BOC,

We may need you to tell us how to contact massive numbers of travel agents after Mos makes up his fickle mind!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: December 08, 2007, 01:08:11 AM »

OceanEx,

That is a very sick and twisted site.  I seldom read there as they have posted horrific lies as you have seen just a small sampling of them.  Before this tragedy I did not know such awful people existed and was truly shocked by RU.

Here we research the statements that we have from the suspects and look for new articles.  I wildest dream is that you find Natalee and there is duct tape with Joran's fingerprints all over it, lol!  I watch Dr. Baden too much.  He said he had seen good fingerprints that had been underwater for five years!

One of them emailed a poorly photoshoped picture of me in a nazi ss uniform, that group is even lower than scum if thats possible.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #731 on: December 08, 2007, 01:11:17 AM »

Don't be a stranger, BOC! We're going to need you! Thank you for hanging tough on Aruba travel!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: December 08, 2007, 01:11:21 AM »

Magnolia, do you have record of what I wrote back to Jenna?  I remember it was tactful and well-timed.  I don't think I came across as attacking.  I used a good deal of restraint, which is why I was treated (at least at first) with respect. 

We're currently delayed on account of weather.  If you know when the boat will arrive, please tell me.  I have a flight booked for Monday, but it will soon be changed.  I'm guessing sometime around Thursday.  I do not know.

It's going to be hard for you to figure out exactly when to book your flight.  What is the weather forcast.  Is there reason to think there could be even more delays do to weather?  If not, maybe booking a flight for Wednesday would be better?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: December 08, 2007, 01:12:06 AM »

I am sure that Klaas can bring it up in a flash.  You should save it for ever.
It was a wonderful post.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: December 08, 2007, 01:12:25 AM »

OceanEx,

One of them emailed a poorly photoshoped picture of me in a nazi ss uniform, that group is even lower than scum if thats possible.

Dana I saw that.  It was a photo of Hitler they photoshopped your face onto.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: December 08, 2007, 01:14:08 AM »

OceanEx,

Dana I saw that.  It was a photo of Hitler they photoshopped your face onto.

yeah thats the one, i got it emailed here 15 times from a annon remailer
crazybabyborg
« Reply #736 on: December 08, 2007, 01:14:10 AM »

BOC,

We may need you to tell us how to contact massive numbers of travel agents after Mos makes up his fickle mind!

Yes, Anna, but I really think right now is the best time. It's a better chance that escalated efforts at a boycott may influence their judgement as to how to proceed, IMO.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: December 08, 2007, 01:15:46 AM »

TES, Louis Schaefer & Underwater Expeditions, Red, Mrs. Red, Klass, Dugga and all these wonderful Monkeys are proof that God hears our prayers.  He is working through these people - Love, faith, and hope.  The most important is love.  I see it here in all these selfless and caring people.  Even to the gates of Hell, searching the oceans around Aruba for this lovely young woman-Natalee.  She belongs home with her strong, faith filled and loving mom, and her loving, kind  and humble Dad. None of these good works for thier daughter could have been if it weren't for God answering our prayers, and seeing this pain, and hearing our collective pleas.  I wish I had a better way with words, as so many on the board do.  But I hope you are hearing what is in my heart.  God bless.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: December 08, 2007, 01:16:26 AM »

One of them came up with a 6 yr old picture of me while I was in Grad school.  I applauded their ability to use Google. 
However, my purpose here is not to slander them, nor bring self-glory.  I want to connect genuine people who are persuers of truth to the object of their pursuit. Further, I want to tell the story of the search which goes far beyond what the press can cover. I mean the people behind the scenes, the emotional aspects, and things you can't get in a two minute YouTube clip from Fox.  I think that is fair and deserved for the people who followed this from the beginning.

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: December 08, 2007, 01:18:23 AM »

One of them came up with a 6 yr old picture of me while I was in Grad school.  I applauded their ability to use Google. 
However, my purpose here is not to slander them, nor bring self-glory.  I want to connect genuine people who are persuers of truth to the object of their pursuit. Further, I want to tell the story of the search which goes far beyond what the press can cover. I mean the people behind the scenes, the emotional aspects, and things you can't get in a two minute YouTube clip from Fox.  I think that is fair and deserved for the people who followed this from the beginning.

well said
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.