May 03, 2024, 03:25:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 286125 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: May 10, 2009, 11:48:21 PM »

Cobra believes that the cinder block has been used before, regardless of what Ron says .... apparently JR and Crystal were at his hotel room going swimming and that JR went and found two bricks to prop his hotel door open. Cobra says no bump locking procedure was used to get in.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: May 10, 2009, 11:54:00 PM »

So do I Maven!   However sometimes LE seems to be so unconcerned.  But perhaps they are more concerned than what we think.  I did informed LE that these criminals profess to be from New Orleans.  I thought that their actions had waned since they came here after Katrina.  But I guess not.   They were really bad when they first moved and/or relocated here.  I had not heard anything about their activities for awhile.  But unfortunately they are still alive and kicking (kicking in peoples doors robbing and killing).

I live outside NO, and have heard many stories like this about evacuees causing problems there, I hadn't heard anything recently either, I thought they were cleaning up their acts, guess not. Many of the crminals have returned to NO, the rest I guess have set up shop elsewhere.  I hope LE does take the seriously, this is at least the second time they have done this, the next time things may not have a good ending. 

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: May 11, 2009, 12:05:15 AM »

Happy Mothers Day to all the Monkeys that are mothers.

I have a lot to be thankful for today.

Yesterday I worked all day as an alternate judge during our local election.

Got home last night, ate a bite or two, showered and went to bed. Thirty minutes or so later my phone rang.  I answered and it was my baby daughter who had just had just experienced a home invasion. 

The scum broke in, hit her in her mouth, grab her purse and ran out.  Thank God all he did was damaged her lip.  She can always replace a purse.  Her cell phone was in her purse.  Her sister and my grandson tried calling the cell phone and did not get a response until late this evening.

The response was:  Bit_ _es this is the way we do it in NO (New Orleans. This is what we do to Texas bamas.

I am very relieved and thankful that my daughter's life was spared, but I am so upset with these lowlife pieces of chit I could just spit nails right about now.

We also found out this evening that they had hit another apartment earlier yesterday and shot the occupant.

We spent the day moving my daughter out of her apartment.

God is good!

Heart,
So sorry about your Daughter hope all goes well. Glad to see you back here.
Hope everyone's Mother's Day was good.
Praying for Haleigh
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: May 11, 2009, 12:24:57 AM »

I did this for Crystal for Mothers Day, so Crystal if your reading this, This is for you....Happy Mothers Day and I hope and pray that God will bring you your baby girl back soon.  Also if any of you monkeys are friends with her on myspace please feel free to send it to her.

beautiful ! just beautiful!! xxxx

I sent this to her comments but then i emailed her and told her that scared monkeys all want to wish you a happy mother day and that one of the girls made this for her i hope that was ok

That was great, Thank you for doing that starcat   
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: May 11, 2009, 12:41:07 AM »

Cobra wants to rent the MH, I wonder why. He says in case Haleigh wandered off and she wanders back ....... I wonder if he thinks he will find something in there or what. 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: May 11, 2009, 01:00:20 AM »

I have a question to anyone who has listened to this interview. Did Cobra say that the AC man lived next door to Haleigh? That's the way I understood what he said, but I could be wrong. I know he said the police are keeping the information about the AC guy close, and aren't saying much about him.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: May 11, 2009, 01:48:50 AM »

I have a question to anyone who has listened to this interview. Did Cobra say that the AC man lived next door to Haleigh? That's the way I understood what he said, but I could be wrong. I know he said the police are keeping the information about the AC guy close, and aren't saying much about him.

I'm listening to it now and yes he did say the AC guy live in a trailer close by and that this guy wouldn't talk to him three times and said that he (cobra) passed him on to someone else. 
I am enjoying listening to this chat, I wish they would do this more often, like weekly.  It's the first time I've listened to blogtalkradio.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/10/Haleigh-Cummings-Caylee-Anthony
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 11, 2009, 01:55:47 AM »

Yes very interesting interview.. Cobra did state that the a/c lived in the next door trailor. We can trace that name From the property search records if he owned the trailor.. Time line that they can verify the last time haleight was seen is 3pm where Haleigh was seen with Misty and the children and other child named Austin also a Sapp guy.. Bus driver confirmed Misty picked up Haleigh @ the bus stop.. And apparently jr was used to putting  bricks to keep the door open.. I have to go back and listen about something about the tent issue. I got the impression Cobra did not believe the story about GGranny going to the home that night...

God Bless Haleigh..
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: May 11, 2009, 02:15:45 AM »

Thanks for answering my husband was talking during that part and wasn't sure if I heard correctly.

JNGA - it was interesting, they did say they are hoping to do this again next week, not sure who they'll have on, but I'd listen again.

JerseyGirl - the tent thing .... the caller said that she read somewhere that someone went to Crystal's tent and was able to get a key from her to RC home.  the other day I came across this site, and I actually bookmarked  I always forget to do that, anyway this comment was posted:

Genva permalink

I heard the same things, the monies go to helping her and her young daughter stay in town. I don’t know how this is legal for her to do, cuz I know that when Jamie Watts( of Watts Funeral Home) set up an account to take donation for the father and young boy JR, The first account had to be closed and another opened due to Florida law stated that only those living in the home with the missing child (Haleigh Cummings)could be on the account. So Crystal’s name had to be removed cuz of the law. Also I know that law enforsement knew about the child support warrent, and the cousin of Crystal’s was hanging out with Misty, over the weekend that the mother Crystal had her visit w/ the childern. Now another quick note, I was at Ronald’s family tent early on when law enforsement stoped by asking for any key’s that was there for Ronald home. The grandmother handed over her copy, only to find out that the officer’s were mistake about which tent they were at. They believed that they were at the mother’s Crystal tent. And they stated the had gotten a tip the the mother (Crystal) had somehow gotten a key to the father (Ronald’s ) home. The grandmther told them that there were only 5 key made for the home. And that the mother should not have one. I never heard wether or not they found one on her. But they did later go get her figure prints and DNA.
http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/crystal-sheffields-haleigh-bug-foundation-is-open-for-business/

I am not sure if that is what the caller was talking about or not, but it does mention something about keys and Crystal's tent.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: May 11, 2009, 02:29:04 AM »

Here is an interesting comment left today at the site I posted above:

William COBRA Staubs permalink

I sure do like this site. Fianlly some who ain’t scared to tell all. I do not work for KIM I brought her to the case…..and guess what? WHAT CASE? I am a profit C Corp and while i did offer the proper advice to Make this center Non Profit, today it remains PROFIT as far as I can see,,,for every one but me. Yes there was a sheet of expences and some say J.R. stole or miss apro. funds…I did not see that ever and i signed for every dollar HE gave me, some 600.00 or give or take. The 800.00 given last week is a farce and they know it. They want me to not look at certain folks. I was not looking at them for the abduction, rather Fitness as Parents..Isn’t it only fair to investigate Each Parent? My BOSS said look at everyone. Nobody has clean hands. IF THE SO CALLED CENTER THINKS THERE IS SOME SORT OF CONFLIT HERE>>SOON AS I CAN I WILL RETURN YOUR PURCHASE MONEY ROUNDED OFF SAY 750.00 AS A COBRA CANNOT BE BOUGHT….CHECK THE LAW lol

I do agree this does look like amature hour at the expence of HALEIGH, for that I am sorry for my part in all this bullshit. PLEASE SIGNAL LANE CHANGS LOL

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: May 11, 2009, 02:44:20 AM »

I think it would be great if cobra could rent that trailer.  He said 6000 a year, so I'm wondering if it is on a yearly lease.  Cobra should have been a comedian, I love his sense humor and I'm glad he still has it dealing with a case like this.   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: May 11, 2009, 04:57:55 AM »

an angelic monkey
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here!  I got my phone call...from the oldest,  and thought about the youngest I lost all day.  Holidays...no matter which ones can be hard,  am thinking of Crystal today,  also Sandra Cantu's mother...Natalee's Mother...sometimes the best Mother's day for me is forgetting it is Mother's day. 

Wish there was news..
God bless Haleigh.

I am so sorry, Lilu.  I did not know.  Hugs to you, Mom!   

It is a tough day for too many, including our family.  It changes holidays forever.

Allow me to walk with you for awhile.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: May 11, 2009, 05:06:07 AM »

Got home last night, ate a bite or two, showered and went to bed. Thirty minutes or so later my phone rang.  I answered and it was my baby daughter who had just had just experienced a home invasion. 

The scum broke in, hit her in her mouth, grab her purse and ran out.  Thank God all he did was damaged her lip.  She can always replace a purse.  Her cell phone was in her purse.  Her sister and my grandson tried calling the cell phone and did not get a response until late this evening.

The response was:  Bit_ _es this is the way we do it in NO (New Orleans. This is what we do to Texas bamas.

I am very relieved and thankful that my daughter's life was spared, but I am so upset with these lowlife pieces of chit I could just spit nails right about now.

We also found out this evening that they had hit another apartment earlier yesterday and shot the occupant.

God is good!

OMG!!!   

I am so sorry and thankful at the same time.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: May 11, 2009, 08:25:27 AM »

Heart...what a shock to read about that happening to your daughter! How awful for her and for you!
What is wrong with people nowadays??? Why don't these scumbags who rob innocent people get a job and earn their own way instead of stealing from others???

Sorry to hear that Heart but I am glad that she is ok!

o/t...anyone heard from Fatcat lately? I miss her...
And Searching must still be having computer problems....

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #354 on: May 11, 2009, 08:38:30 AM »

God is good!

OMG! I am so glad she is ok. I also hope the next person these scum try to rob has a GUN and blows them away. Case closed!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 11, 2009, 09:26:38 AM »

Another interesting  comment from Cobra, this time on Art's site, he has another one on there further up. Sounds to me like KP and Crystal have some sort of issue with what Cobra has been doing, wonder what that is, and wonder why?:

#  William COBRA Staubs Says:
May 11th, 2009 at 4:12 am

I am humbled by your viewers ART. Some of them are a bit fisty, Please tell them that I do not work for Kim Or Crystal, I simply believed a story and put the best I could find at the time on it and I am sorry my choice has let us down, none the less…I still am and will continue to look for Haleigh as it appears she has lost her family. Signal Lane Change means just that, before we play bumper cars, folks should know their position and show respect to others. I am an investigator not a lawyer, Kim is a lawyer not an investigator, and folks should signal lane changes. If folks want to help me, do so, but don’t attach strings, please. I can not be purchased, I don’t sell out, better read up on me. Again Art, thank you and thank your kind viewers. Can you reveil the idenity of the haters? One of them may know something, else why go to so much trouble to hate.?? Lastly, a big thanks to BROWARD COUNTY BAIL BONDS for helping me as well as your viewers, THANK YOU ALL…..
http://www.artharris.com/2009/05/05/haleigh-cummings-daddys-girl-got-attitude/#comments

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #356 on: May 11, 2009, 09:28:09 AM »

an angelic monkey
Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here!  I got my phone call...from the oldest,  and thought about the youngest I lost all day.  Holidays...no matter which ones can be hard,  am thinking of Crystal today,  also Sandra Cantu's mother...Natalee's Mother...sometimes the best Mother's day for me is forgetting it is Mother's day. 

Wish there was news..
God bless Haleigh.

I am so sorry, Lilu.  I did not know.  Hugs to you, Mom!   

It is a tough day for too many, including our family.  It changes holidays forever.

Allow me to walk with you for awhile.

Am am so sorry for both of you. Losing someone always makes holidays hard. {{{{{hugs}}}}}}

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #357 on: May 11, 2009, 09:46:14 AM »

Heart, so sorry to here about what happened to your daughter, thank God she did not get hurt bad, I'm so sick of these criminals thinking they can just do whatever they want breaking into homes and cars. Where I live there has been quite a lot of destruction of people's cars, very upsetting.   Thanks for the link and comments from the latest article, all very interesting to say the least.  And to all the mothers who had a very hard day yesterday, because of a loss of a child or mother, I'm so sorry, and yes no holiday is ever the same, actually no day is ever the same again.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: May 11, 2009, 09:46:51 AM »

Here is an interesting comment left today at the site I posted above:

William COBRA Staubs permalink

I sure do like this site. Fianlly some who ain’t scared to tell all. I do not work for KIM I brought her to the case…..and guess what? WHAT CASE? I am a profit C Corp and while i did offer the proper advice to Make this center Non Profit, today it remains PROFIT as far as I can see,,,for every one but me. Yes there was a sheet of expences and some say J.R. stole or miss apro. funds…I did not see that ever and i signed for every dollar HE gave me, some 600.00 or give or take. The 800.00 given last week is a farce and they know it. They want me to not look at certain folks. I was not looking at them for the abduction, rather Fitness as Parents..Isn’t it only fair to investigate Each Parent? My BOSS said look at everyone. Nobody has clean hands. IF THE SO CALLED CENTER THINKS THERE IS SOME SORT OF CONFLIT HERE>>SOON AS I CAN I WILL RETURN YOUR PURCHASE MONEY ROUNDED OFF SAY 750.00 AS A COBRA CANNOT BE BOUGHT….CHECK THE LAW lol

I do agree this does look like amature hour at the expence of HALEIGH, for that I am sorry for my part in all this bullshit. PLEASE SIGNAL LANE CHANGS LOL

This is the man who has set all the web sites up and I guess he is the one in charge..

Whois Record
Registrant:
   Jeremiah Regan
   100 s.e third ave
   ft. lauderdale, Florida 33394
   United States

Domain Name: HALEIGHBUG.COM
      Created on: 13-Mar-09
      Expires on: 13-Mar-11
      Last Updated on: 25-Mar-09

Administrative Contact:
      Regan, Jeremiah 
      100 s.e third ave
      United States

Technical Contact:
      Regan, Jeremiah 
      100 s.e third ave
      United States

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: May 11, 2009, 09:47:02 AM »

Good Morning all Monkeys and guests!

Thank all of you for your replies to my post regarding my daughter.

Yes, I am very grateful and relieved that all she sustained physically is a swollen mouth, stolen purse and cellphone.  It will take her some time to get over it mentally.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.