May 02, 2024, 05:24:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dylan Redwine, 13yrs old, last seen 11/19/12, Vallecito, CO Remains found #3  (Read 470803 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #100 on: July 30, 2015, 06:36:41 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2015, 07:31:49 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2015, 01:24:18 PM »

Congratulations, Mike and Elaine!   

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/np.1438535989629053.888200111/1139854292707839

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice
33 minutes ago

Love does always win out in the end.

Congratulations Mike and Elaine, finally married yesterday in beautiful Monument, Co. It was an incredible day, filled with love, laughter, and lots of tears.

Even though Dylan wasn't there in person, we could feel his kind spirit all around us, Dylan's Warriors came from near and far to be there, one even came as far as Australia, it was truly magical, a great time was had by all.

Thank you so much to everyone who made this day amazing and special for Mike and Elaine, friends, warriors, family. You are all special and we love each and every one of you.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2015, 07:24:41 PM »

So happy for them and love her dress.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: August 03, 2015, 10:47:17 PM »

So happy for them and love her dress.

Me too, SuzieQ!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 05, 2015, 09:17:27 PM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2015, 03:53:18 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/681002661929128

Justice for DYLAN Redwine
August 13, 2013 ·

Middle Mountain, where Dylan has been since November. Mark was there too, before Dylan was found.

Mark, on Tricia's True Crime Radio June 2nd about his searches:

"Um, you know, I’ve been up on Middle Mountain several times, driving through there, trying to see if there’s any particular area that kinda stands out to me. It’s a mile, it’s a road about ten miles long up into the backcountry, so I mean, it’s very heavily wooded. There’s little, a million little side cutoffs for you know ATV type vehicles and motorcycles or hiking trails and things like that, so there’s, there’s a lot of land here that we’re talkin’ about to cover. You know nothing specifically jumps out at me and that, but you know, and there have been locations throughout, cuz right now you can only get so far up…"

"*It wasn’t until recently that I realized that they even had a gate up there*, but at this point in the year, there’s still snow up on the higher portion of this road so they don’t even have the gates open to be able to get up there. Now, I do know in communicating with law enforcement that they’ve been up there and that’s how I know this..."
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/03/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Teresa Nordbrok Martinez, friend of Mark and his "sisters", on the very day law enforcement announced finding Dylan, discussed Mark's insistence that Dylan was not in the area, and Middle Mountain Rd.

"...I was in Colorado for two and a half weeks at Christmas, ok?...when I was there, he showed me that, when we was goin' down the road, he says, "Now that road there is closed off on certain times of the year because it's impassable. You just can't go through it."
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/28/george-zimmerman-trial-daily-update

(In December, he's aware the road is closed. In June, it's a recent realization. Another, very important discrepancy.)

Law enforcement searched Middle Mountain just days after Dylan was reported missing by Elaine.

The K-9 teams joined other searchers on Middle Mountain Saturday. (11/24)
http://durangoherald.com/article/20121125/NEWS01/121129707/Divers-search-reservoir&template=mobileart

At the request of La Plata County Sheriff’s Office, members of La Plata County Search and Rescue are conducting searches ... along several miles of U.S. Forestry Service’s Middle Mountain Road using all-terrain vehicles.
http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2012/11/24/missing-dylan-redwine-13-from-co-cousin-to-la-verkin-resident/

Mark felt Middle Mountain was important enough to search it himself several times, after law enforcement did. And he knew this search was planned, and he knew when, all according to his own statements made June 2nd and June 9th.

Mark: "…and I would be the first one in line with any search. Now, Elaine mentioned something about a mass search going on in mid-June." (6/2 Tricia's True Crime Radio)

Mark: "Again, I’m…I’m sharing information as I know it to be with law enforcement conversations that I had that there is a massive search being planned." (6/9 Tricia's True Crime Radio)

Mark: "You know, um…anybody in your listening audience who has anything that they feel they can contribute to, whether it be on a personal level, in a foot search or, you know, anything that local law enforcement has in the works in terms of planning for a massive search, which is what they’re telling me that they are working on..."
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/10/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

So, why wasn't he there, when his son was found murdered?

"I do have a message from Mark Redwine, who by the way admitted on this show that he failed miserably...miserably, his polygraph test; so that was kind of a shock when he told us that.
Here is what he texted me just a few days ago...And he says I only found out today, remember this was a few days ago, about the planned search tomorrow. He says quote “Due to poor communication it has made getting home difficult with the only direct route closed due to the wildfires..." (Tricia @ 4:00)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2013/06/24/tricias-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

We know this isn't true. We have his other statements from earlier in June. The real reason? I think Dr. Phil hit the nail on the head.

"And I can only… I can only, you know Robin & I talked about this, and if one of our two boys went missing, there is absolutely nothing, zip, zero, nada NOTHING that we wouldn’t do – no question we wouldn’t answer, no person we wouldn’t talk to, no activity that we would not participate in towards finding that child...And you seem diametrically opposite from that. You seem smug, you seem cavalier, you seem unplugged, you seem combative. You just seem like you just aren’t engaged, which makes me think that a) you don’t care or b) you already have the answer."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2015, 04:00:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/681002661929128?comment_id=7549552&offset=0&total_comments=41&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Rebecca Kohlburt Makes you wonder what he might have been searching for, doesn't it? Particularly when he took his pal there for a holiday show and tell. Or when he fussed with the gate in March or when he tried again near Memorial Day. Makes you wonder what in the heck he was hoping to find.
August 13, 2013 at 6:04pm

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/681002661929128?comment_id=7550164&offset=0&total_comments=41&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Rebecca Kohlburt What remains were found lay just beyond a gate that closes the road from Nov 30 to Memorial Day. Someone was spotted repeatedly in the area of the gate. Perhaps there were forest service folks up there or hunting cameras or law enforcement or?
August 13, 2013 at 9:29pm

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeforDYLANRedwine1/posts/681002661929128?comment_id=7550166&offset=0&total_comments=41&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Rebecca Kohlburt So attendance at public searches was virtually nil but sneaking around trying to keep an eye on where D was eventually found? Plenty of that.
August 13, 2013 at 9:30pm
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 04:06:04 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2015, 05:06:09 PM »

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687

A boy’s life
Spirited, caring and outgoing, Dylan Redwine leaves a big hole with his disappearance
By Emery Cowan Herald staff writer Article Last Updated: Saturday, December 15, 2012 11:16pm

Nearly four weeks since the blond-haired, blue-eyed teen went missing, nothing but questions float in the gaping void left by his disappearance.

From the video at the link:

Feb 2013 on Dr. Phil

MR:
“The bottom line is… I.. I… I’m trying to be forthright with everybody. It’s very intimidating to have my ex-wives sittin’on the stage with me pointing fingers at me… I mean that bothers me… and to have my son come out and say, I’ Hate you, you know.. just… I feel like I’m being pushed off the edge of a cliff.”

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20130517/NEWS01/130519520/0/SEARCH/Mark-Redwine-knocks-search

May 2013, about a month before Dylan's remains were found on Middle Mountain.

http://www.durangoherald.com/assets/pdf/DU136844517.pdf

To Dylan: I know in my heart you are out there and can see all the things that are going on.

http://**/news/ci_25737549/mark-redwine-explains-swat-hallucination-and-quest-find

May 10, 2014

"It's only a mile away as the crow flies," Redwine said. "I can see it from my front porch."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2015, 01:28:51 AM »

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2015, 10:55:17 PM »

996 days without justice.

Dylan's murderer still walks free.

A beautiful memorial bench tended to with loving care, but Dylan has yet to receive a proper burial. 

La Plata County finally said they have a person of interest, and a month later, we wait. 

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/pb.555378941155380.-2207520000.1439260865./1097471666946102/?type=1&theater

Justice for Dylan!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2015, 09:03:04 AM »

Waiting for justice for Dylan.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2015, 01:51:25 PM »

Waiting for justice for Dylan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2015, 10:50:34 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/photos/pb.555378941155380.-2207520000.1439435558./672866139406659/?type=3&theater

'Be a parent that your child can trust no matter how hard your life may be or how difficult a divorce may have been.
Let them know that they can trust unconditionally and to always rub their back when they need you to."

Justice for Dylan!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2015, 04:56:24 PM »

Dr. Phil's update on Dylan's case from a few months ago is showing again RIGHT NOW!!!!

Mike, Elaine, and Cory should be coming up soon!

THANKS DR. PHIL!!!!!  

JUSTICE FOR DYLAN!!!!!!!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2015, 09:21:17 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1146149712078297

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice shared their photo.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2015, 11:13:52 PM »

One thousand days.   

Justice for Dylan!   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: August 15, 2015, 03:45:19 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/1613415415613668/photos/pb.1613415415613668.-2207520000.1439668859./1613491068939436/?type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: August 16, 2015, 03:17:32 PM »

Amen!   an angelic monkey

https://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/1147558621937406

Brenda Cunningham posted on ‎Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice

Today at 12:26pm

Dear Great Creator & Keeper of the Universe I come before you today once again to ask for justice on earth this year of 2015 for the loss of Dylan Redwine's young life. I ask for retribution for this child, I ask you to hold Elaine within your strength & light, I ask you to lead her down this dark path to justice. I ask that you heal those who are sick or wounded, I ask you to provide your strength to those who are battling addictions or personal demons to be able to overcome them, I daily pray you bring the lost or stolen home, I pray you bring the estranged families together again, I pray you hold the families of the missing in your hands, fill them w/ your strength & faith that their loved ones will return; for these things I once again pray, Amen

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: August 16, 2015, 06:36:18 PM »

The one public search for Dylan that Mark Redwine participated in had been redirected at the last minute from the mountains around the lake to Florida Road.  The redirected search started about 18 miles from where Dylan's partial remains were eventually found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCG00NimSpk

Published on Dec 6, 2012

Another ground search is in the works to find missing Colorado teen; Dylan Redwine. But this time organizers are looking for experienced hikers to help. It's been more than two weeks since the 13-year old vanished from his father's vallecito home.

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Search-Continues-For-Missing-Boy-180366681.html

Hundreds Of Volunteers Search Country Road For Missing Boy
Posted: Mon 5:55 AM, Dec 10, 2012

Hundreds of people volunteered their efforts over the weekend to search for a missing teenager.

Investigators shifted their focus Saturday to a country road between Durango and Vallecito in La Plata County. The Sheriff's Office cited concerns about potential snowfall after Saturday, and not any new leads, as the reason behind the new efforts along La Plata County Road 240, also known as Florida Road. The road is a commonly-used route from Vallecito, where 13-year-old Dylan Redwine was last seen three weeks ago.

The area was expected to be hit by snow late Saturday night, giving investigators a narrow window to search the road before it was potentially blanketed by snow.

The La Plata County Sheriff's Office says 263 citizen volunteers and personnel from more than 17 agencies joined in on Saturday's search. Crews combed a 60-mile area seeking any clues that could help locate the missing teen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.