May 13, 2024, 08:40:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #565 12/25 - 12/27/2006  (Read 96917 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2006, 12:31:48 AM »

Hey Klaas, I saw that snowglobe...................you're just showing off!  Wink  Laughing

I've managed to really mess up with Photoshop. Somehow, I can now create animation ( Thanks to Klass ), but I've done something with the color, so that I can play it in the program, but when I save it "optimized", everything is blue and black! Take a look!   Laughing  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2006, 12:33:27 AM »

Klaas, does your husband and family know what a shear genius you are?  We love you.  You are so clever.  I think the "funny" one would sell like "hotcakes" or "buttered toast."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2006, 12:33:58 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hey Klaas, I saw that snowglobe...................you're just showing off!  Wink  Laughing

I've managed to really mess up with Photoshop. Somehow, I can now create animation ( Thanks to Klass ), but I've done something with the color, so that I can play it in the program, but when I save it "optimized", everything is blue and black! Take a look!   Laughing  Laughing

CBB - I've had that problem sometimes too and I don't remember what caused it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2006, 12:34:10 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Thank you, CBB.  Elaine, we can be out-of-date Christmas monkeys together even if we get them next year.  We will be ahead of the rush!

CBB, explain something to me.  See, I have had more eggnog and I am just not quite understanding about the pearl ring.  Did you get one or did Mrs. Red get one?

Now, let me say this, too.  Klaas, I was scared of Santa tonight too.  He came to our son's house to see the boys but I was afraid he had really come to seek out a grandmother.  I did not like that.

I'm glad you're enjoying the eggnog, Tyler!

And Lala's: I meant to add your name to my list of "family"!

Tyler, I got the ring. I have no idea if Red took the hints that I'm sure Mrs. Red was dropping and that I kidded him about!

Okay, if Mrs. Red did not get a ring, then we have a mission, right?

What ring did Mrs. Red want?  I seriously doubt Red caught any hints, lol  Laughing

I'm not sure it was a ring she wanted. She just mentioned she'd left hints for Red to shop at Mikimoto's! Could have been a strand of pearls, etc....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2006, 12:35:17 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Lala's, Carnut is gone.  We can tango! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Well, maybe I will stay up for that.  Very Happy

Did Shango say anything about prison doors and 2007?

How about this:

The fires are burning bright!
The babylonians and shivas are toast!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2006, 12:35:40 AM »

Tylergal - did you read back and see the calendar I'm working on.  Need Red and Tom's approval on it still.  The cover page is a collage and each month is a screen shot of a FP from that month in 2006.

Here's the cover page:

That's neat, Klaas.  Do we have a page that has toast on it? Wink

That will have to be for another calendar.  This one is more generic.  I can do another with funny stuff only..  Laughing
The calender is a neat idea. If you ever do a funny one you will have to put some of your graphics of the suspects in this case on it, oh my I am laughing at the thought of that one!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2006, 12:35:41 AM »

Klaas, does your husband and family know what a shear genius you are?  We love you.  You are so clever.  I think the "funny" one would sell like "hotcakes" or "buttered toast."

Tylergal - you are being way too kind.  I'll do a funny one too.  The problem (or maybe it's not a problem) is coming up with 13 large pictures for the cover and 12 months.  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2006, 12:36:46 AM »

Well, that makes me feel much better, Klaas! I've got to be getting better if I'm at least having the same problems you've encountered!   Laughing

I've played with the color settings trying to fix it to the point I'm not sure I haven't caused everything to be that way!  Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: December 25, 2006, 12:37:25 AM »

CBB - it will be interresting to see if Red caught the hints.  He doesn't seem like a "hint" kind of guy to me.  Seems like someone you should come right out and say what you want kind of guy.  Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: December 25, 2006, 12:38:45 AM »

You are a lucky person to have someone give you a Mikimoto pearl, CBB.  My DH gave me one black pearl a few years back on a 14K gold chain and my #2 son and his wife gave me the earrings to match. I love it.  It is really pretty with a low cut something or other.  I need a face lift.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: December 25, 2006, 12:38:54 AM »

Well, that makes me feel much better, Klaas! I've got to be getting better if I'm at least having the same problems you've encountered!   Laughing

I've played with the color settings trying to fix it to the point I'm not sure I haven't caused everything to be that way!  Shocked

CBB - I think it has something to do with the original picture, how it's saved..but I'm not positive.  When I encountered that problem I tried everything in image ready and never could fix it.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2006, 12:39:45 AM »

Lala's, Carnut is gone.  We can tango! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Well, maybe I will stay up for that.  Very Happy

Did Shango say anything about prison doors and 2007?

How about this:

The fires are burning bright!
The babylonians and shivas are toast!
I'll drink to that!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2006, 12:40:35 AM »

Monkeys the bed is still calling my name, so I will bid you all goodnight and see you tomorrow or the next.  Merry Christmas blessing to all of you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2006, 12:40:56 AM »

CBB - I think it has something to do with the original picture, how it's saved..but I'm not positive.  When I encountered that problem I tried everything in image ready and never could fix it.

When I try to create an animation, I create each frame in photoshop first and save each frame as a GIF.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2006, 12:41:08 AM »

You are a lucky person to have someone give you a Mikimoto pearl, CBB.  My DH gave me one black pearl a few years back on a 14K gold chain and my #2 son and his wife gave me the earrings to match. I love it.  It is really pretty with a low cut something or other.  I need a face lift.

Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2006, 12:41:18 AM »

Monkeys the bed is still calling my name, so I will bid you all goodnight and see you tomorrow or the next.  Merry Christmas blessing to all of you.

Right back at you, Lala's.  Merry Christmas and sweet dreams.  Sleep well but be watchful of that Santa I met tonight.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2006, 12:41:36 AM »

Merry Christmas to you too Lala's!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2006, 12:43:04 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing  Laughing

I was hoping to drop a hint for some occasion.  I am so mad at my DH.  You are not going to believe what he gave me for Christmas!  A bunch of Sharper Image air filters, a whole house full of them.  I did not want that.  I wanted a face lift or a trip, or at least something bright and shiny that is very hard and you can never have too many and they are your best friend.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2006, 12:44:37 AM »

Well, I've made up my mind, if I can pull it off. My ex is preparing for bankruptcy and if I end up being held accountable for his debts, I'm going to have extensive cosmetic surgery. There's something called a "feather lift" that is 72 hr. recuperation time and an alternative to a face lift, and a tummy tuck and anything else I can think of. Let's see them make me give THAT back!  Laughing  ( just kidding......I think)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2006, 12:47:39 AM »

Well, I've made up my mind, if I can pull it off. My ex is preparing for bankruptcy and if I end up being held accountable for his debts, I'm going to have extensive cosmetic surgery. There's something called a "feather lift" that is 72 hr. recuperation time and an alternative to a face lift, and a tummy tuck and anything else I can think of. Let's see them make me give THAT back!  Laughing  ( just kidding......I think)

That's my kind of thinking.  I should have asked that old Santa tonight to buy me a diamond. Laughing  Laughing  I should have made it clear that I did not want darned air filters for a gift. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

The kids thought it was hilarious.  They asked me how long he had been wanting them and used this occasion to buy them for himself?  He then said he got them for me since I have asthma. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.