May 21, 2024, 07:52:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #41  (Read 417151 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1780 on: October 13, 2008, 07:53:55 PM »

Don't you think this theory also explains why the lyin' stealin' skank didn't go after any support money?  I just don't buy that she didn't want the daddy involved.  I think KC would have gone after any and all $'s (whether the daddy was dead or alive).  We're suppose to believe she was standing on some moral high ground cause the daddy wasn't good enough for Caylee?  Paleeeeeeeeeeeez.
  Come on, you know KC's type.  They don't turn down money................ever.

And the argument that maybe the daddy didn't have money doesn't hold up either.  We would have heard about how she tried to squeeze dollars out of him. 

Thanks for the welcome!  I feel so much better now that I've stopped lurking! 

I agree 100%, and that was the line of reasoning that made me begin to believe in the possibility of Lee or George being the dad in the first place.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: October 13, 2008, 07:54:08 PM »

It is just so interesting to me that Cindy came out from under her rock to say that "Casey is as much a victim as Caylee" and it is just appallingly callous and stupid.  Caylee cannot laugh and eat pizza and sleep in her own bed at night, Cindy.  Caylee cannot high-five anyone.  Caylee does not have a lawyer who caters to her every whim, nor does Caylee have a warm shower in the evenings or a good dinner or a bedtime story.  Caylee does not even have her favorite doll with her or her toys or her clothes.  She no longer can go swimming or play in her playhouse or sandbox.  Casey can still paint her fingernails and wear her jewelry and type away on her computer and strut around for the cameras.  Caylee cannot do any of those things, because Caylee is dead.  Caylee does not have a family out looking for her or watching out for her.  All she has is the detectives, the courts and people like us.  You can stand up for your trashy daughter if you want, Cindy.  The rest of us will stand up for Caylee.  And please do not mention our men and women in uniform.  Let them speak for themselves.  You do not fool us with those lies any more than your daughter fools us with hers. 

Hear! Hear!

Great post, Hudsunn!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: October 13, 2008, 07:54:22 PM »

I'm back a few pages... and something hit me. If Lee is the father of Caylee he will be arrested tomorrow after the grand jury hearing. I don't think there will be a long wait to see if he is arrested.

In that hearing the DNA will be revealed. With so few witnesses on the docket the prosecution is going for the most compelling evidence.

Normally a grand jury might take weeks or months to indict someone, but this looks like the prosecution is going for the whole enchilada.

Lee would be charged with incest for starters and God only knows what else.

Rob - do we have specifics from the Florida laws?  Any lawyers here?  I agree with you that he could be facing charges and that is why he wouldn't give the DNA to 100% confrim the parentage.  Do you know if the incest charges would change at all if he and Casey are both over 18?

Hi...

I've been reading for a long time here, and finally decided to join in.

I think some are confusing "incest" with "statutory rape."  Incest is sex with immediate family, and is illegal, no matter the age or consent of the individuals involved

Welcome janetruth. I agree.

I Stand With The Girl
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1783 on: October 13, 2008, 07:54:32 PM »

Hello Monkeys....just hame from work and ....gosh yall have been  busy here.....News is coming tomorrow for sure, and everything is not lost........God Bless Tim   and    Justice for Caylee is clearly in everybodies heart......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: October 13, 2008, 07:54:36 PM »

I'm still behind.
Did LP actually name Lee? I thought he said that the DNA indicates that a close relative is the father. Lee doesn't fit the incest profile. George does. Maybe LP suspected Lee, but without an admission or confession then it could be just a close relative. Surely LP couldn't have found out the precise info in the short time he was exposed to the psycho family. I'm sticking with George as the dad. Lee as the accomplice.

The shovel is a great new item. It puts another piece on the Casey trail of deceit and scattering the remains of the murder. Since Casey can't produce a kidnapping note and there are no ZG fingerprints on the shovel I guess Casey will be found guilty of using the tool.

Meanwhile, there are many who are going to have to recover from the illness that Casey has spread. Tim, Tony, Jesse, the Tattoo parlor, Fusion, LP, LE and many others have been stricken with the fumes from this oozing infection named Casey.
And while I don't believe in the death penalty, I do believe in germ elimination.

Red, Blonde, MrsK, and Des have been very helpful. I appreciate you all!

jj - an interesting side note. George is testifying. Lee is not. I seriously doubt that the incestial father of Caylee would be a witness for the defense.

George is eliminated for me...based on that alone.

If George was the father of Caylee and the prosecution knew it and allowed him to testify - can you imaging the mistrial that would occur down the road.

Good point Rob.  Early on I thought it was Geo, but then i changed my mind and i think it is Lee.  The refusal to give DNA speaks volumes and to actually get an attorney to prevent it.  That is expensive and if you dont have anything to hide, why spend the money. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1785 on: October 13, 2008, 07:54:36 PM »

It is just so interesting to me that Cindy came out from under her rock to say that "Casey is as much a victim as Caylee" and it is just appallingly callous and stupid.  Caylee cannot laugh and eat pizza and sleep in her own bed at night, Cindy.  Caylee cannot high-five anyone.  Caylee does not have a lawyer who caters to her every whim, nor does Caylee have a warm shower in the evenings or a good dinner or a bedtime story.  Caylee does not even have her favorite doll with her or her toys or her clothes.  She no longer can go swimming or play in her playhouse or sandbox.  Casey can still paint her fingernails and wear her jewelry and type away on her computer and strut around for the cameras.  Caylee cannot do any of those things, because Caylee is dead.  Caylee does not have a family out looking for her or watching out for her.  All she has is the detectives, the courts and people like us.  You can stand up for your trashy daughter if you want, Cindy.  The rest of us will stand up for Caylee.  And please do not mention our men and women in uniform.  Let them speak for themselves.  You do not fool us with those lies any more than your daughter fools us with hers. 
AMEN!!! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1786 on: October 13, 2008, 07:54:56 PM »

couldn't they arrest Casey too, for the same reason (not that they would, but they could) and that way she wouldn't get to stay out until Wed. if it took them that long to arrest her on the murder charges
[/quote]

of course she would also be charged... but that's like adding jaywalking to her litany for her. Sure it's another charge, but when you are possibly facing death, who cares.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: October 13, 2008, 07:55:11 PM »

Will we be privy to what is discussed at the hearing tomorrow?  Will it ever be released as transcripts or will they seal the discussions until the "real" trial?  Will we know what the evidence was or will we only know the decision?  Anyone know?  TIA

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: October 13, 2008, 07:55:52 PM »

I'm still behind.
Did LP actually name Lee? I thought he said that the DNA indicates that a close relative is the father. Lee doesn't fit the incest profile. George does. Maybe LP suspected Lee, but without an admission or confession then it could be just a close relative. Surely LP couldn't have found out the precise info in the short time he was exposed to the psycho family. I'm sticking with George as the dad. Lee as the accomplice.

The shovel is a great new item. It puts another piece on the Casey trail of deceit and scattering the remains of the murder. Since Casey can't produce a kidnapping note and there are no ZG fingerprints on the shovel I guess Casey will be found guilty of using the tool.

Meanwhile, there are many who are going to have to recover from the illness that Casey has spread. Tim, Tony, Jesse, the Tattoo parlor, Fusion, LP, LE and many others have been stricken with the fumes from this oozing infection named Casey.
And while I don't believe in the death penalty, I do believe in germ elimination.

Red, Blonde, MrsK, and Des have been very helpful. I appreciate you all!

jj - an interesting side note. George is testifying. Lee is not. I seriously doubt that the incestial father of Caylee would be a witness for the defense.

If George was the father of Caylee and the prosecution knew it and allowed him to testify - can you imaging the mistrial that would occur down the road.

Good point Rob.  Early on I thought it was Geo, but then i changed my mind and i think it is Lee.  The refusal to give DNA speaks volumes and to actually get an attorney to prevent it.  That is expensive and if you dont have anything to hide, why spend the money.  And .....you certainly wouldn't go to such lengths to make a pint or issue if there is none.....just stubborn....i dont think so
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1789 on: October 13, 2008, 07:56:21 PM »

AMEN!!! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

Yeh - but wait - didn't you listen to the whole thing ?  Cindy IS WORRIED ABOUT HER GRANDAUGHTER CAYLEE !
<< cough, cough >>
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1790 on: October 13, 2008, 07:57:12 PM »

Was it a rumor I heard that George was going to testify against his daughter?
Many assumed it would be about the gas cans or something. I say it's about the paternity. jmho of course.
If George cuts a deal then he protects Lee and does the right thing. So he's embarrassed about incest, he seeks counseling and cuts a deal since he got Caylee's murderer. No mistrial probability. Cindy saves one child and Lee might turn out to be normal with some distance.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: October 13, 2008, 07:57:32 PM »

Hudsunn I love your posts!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: October 13, 2008, 07:57:33 PM »

From the 'Lectric Law Library's stacks
Florida Statutes On Bigamy; Incest, Lewdness, Indecent Exposure, Prostitution (1993)

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex05.htm
sidebar.
Technically this has to come out in the murder trial I think. It can't be presented as evidence to arrest someone because of the way it was found out.
So it's like a bonus new crime solved but also is protected under law of discovery or something like that.
Unless one of the parties makes charges and in this case that's not likely unless someone cuts a deal to avoid it.
just speculating.

There are many occasions where a person who was issued a subpoena to appear as a witness or to produce documentation ends up becoming a "target" or "subject" of an investigation, then indicted by the same grand jury the person thought he or she was simply assisting.

LE had a subpoena for the DNA.  They will have to charge him if the DNA shows that he is Caylee's father.  They already know, but Lee's new DNA will leave nothing to error.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1793 on: October 13, 2008, 07:58:38 PM »

Where are my manners...Hello all new monkeys and welcome!
dolce, your posts always make me giggle
Well thank you!  Again welcome new monkeys as they are popping up all over the place!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: October 13, 2008, 07:59:19 PM »

PLEASE PLEASE keep us informed with NG tonight

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: October 13, 2008, 07:59:22 PM »

From the 'Lectric Law Library's stacks
Florida Statutes On Bigamy; Incest, Lewdness, Indecent Exposure, Prostitution (1993)

826.04 Incest. ---
  Whoever knowingly marries or has sexual intercourse with a person to
whom he is related by lineal consanguinity, or a brother, sister, uncle,
aunt, nephew, or niece, commits incest, which constitutes a felony of
the third degree
, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or
s. 775.084. "Sexual intercourse" is the penetration of the female sex
organ by the male sex organ, however slight; emission of semen is not
required.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/sex05.htm

Thanks BT - does it give any information about how long they can expect to rot in jail?  No doubt this is why Mallory hit the road.

Not long enough by the sound of it.

For a felony of the third degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 5 years.

http://www.sodomy.org/laws/florida/penalties.html

I Stand With The Girl
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1796 on: October 13, 2008, 07:59:55 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1797 on: October 13, 2008, 08:00:14 PM »

Just thinking out loud...but...what kind of mother or step mother for that matter would think it's A-OK to have your daughter with child by her brother...unless you are some type of religious cult fanatic or something?   If this is proven true about Lee and Casey...how can anyone just go on as if nothing happened and lie to everyone that Caylee's dad is dead?  What kind of person is that?  Am I just a prude because I am old and stupid or do morals and norms of acceptable behavior change from generation to generation and I missed a generation?  This has me confused...really confused.  Why is it not rape too?  Someone help me here....please.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1798 on: October 13, 2008, 08:00:49 PM »

Does casey go to jail tomorrow if she is indicted??   Klaas?

Locals are saying it will probably be Wednesday, just because it may take that long for the paperwork.  I'm hopeing their wrong and it's tomorrow.

Not to be morbid, but I know suicide has been brought up several times.  Does anyone think that once she is indicted, that this might be a consideration if she is not taken in right away?  Seems like she is going to finally lose a great deal of the control that she (thinks she) has had up until this point. 

Do you think she will even be smart enough to see the writing on the wall?

NOPE!!!  I think she will still think she can beat it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: October 13, 2008, 08:01:14 PM »

Will we be privy to what is discussed at the hearing tomorrow?  Will it ever be released as transcripts or will they seal the discussions until the "real" trial?  Will we know what the evidence was or will we only know the decision?  Anyone know?  TIA

I don't think they will release anything presented to the grand jury, unless it is also used later in the actual trial.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.