May 20, 2024, 08:28:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #51 9/14/09 - 10/03/09  (Read 412269 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: September 17, 2009, 03:06:31 AM »

Hey, I'm going to get some sleep too. Have a great night monkeys ! God Bless and Sleep Well!

OK, I am off to bed too!   

Good night everyone!

XOXO
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: September 17, 2009, 03:09:46 AM »

Good Night MM and CBB
Sweet Dreams
xoxoxoxoxo
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: September 17, 2009, 03:09:48 AM »

Sorry Trip, but is late here and we just like to fool around for a bit. 

Just an FYI, I am the good monkey....beware of some that are in this cage. 

Hey! Whats to be sorry for?

Hope I haven't spoiled anyones fooling around. I'm a bit slow and trying to catch up.

You're all good monkeys.   

No, never!  Thanks for being a good sport.  I so glad you feel comfortable joining us.  The more the merrier.   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: September 17, 2009, 03:11:04 AM »

Good Night MT and everyone else, I'm heading that way too.

BG - Nanners an angelic monkey
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: September 17, 2009, 03:12:40 AM »

GE - We missed you tonight!  I hope everything is ok. an angelic monkey
Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: September 17, 2009, 03:13:12 AM »

More Monkeys For Trip:

i love that bug eyed monkey at the top there CBB. How do I go about acquiring her?

thank you all for making me feel welcome.

much appreciated.
Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: September 17, 2009, 03:16:17 AM »

Sorry Trip, but is late here and we just like to fool around for a bit. 

Just an FYI, I am the good monkey....beware of some that are in this cage. 

Hey! Whats to be sorry for?

Hope I haven't spoiled anyones fooling around. I'm a bit slow and trying to catch up.

You're all good monkeys.   

No, never!  Thanks for being a good sport.  I so glad you feel comfortable joining us.  The more the merrier.   

good good.  cos you're all cracking me up even if i'm not in on the jokes.

hell - if i'm part of the joke, you'll still find me laughing my A** off.

good to meet you mytime.  i love that puppyyy!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: September 17, 2009, 03:17:51 AM »

ok good night everyone .... 

And Deenie, if you read later, we've missed you... hope all is well with you.

And to Bearly, if you come through later -- maybe I've missed your posts, but haven't seen you on lately either.  Hope you're feeling okay with your neck & knees & schtuff.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #488 on: September 17, 2009, 03:25:27 AM »

More Monkeys For Trip:

i love that bug eyed monkey at the top there CBB. How do I go about acquiring her?

much appreciated.

OK! I'm here Trip! I'll get that one resized for you and leave a message for Klaas to put it in your profile tomorrow! Would that be alright?

I'll also get it decorated for Halloween and you can get dressed with it whenever you're ready, OK? It will be in the thread at the link in my signature line, OK?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #489 on: September 17, 2009, 03:28:26 AM »

More Monkeys For Trip:

much appreciated.

This one, right?
Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: September 17, 2009, 03:32:32 AM »

More Monkeys For Trip:

much appreciated.

OK! I'm here Trip! I'll get that one resized for you and leave a message for Klaas to put it in your profile tomorrow! Would that be alright?

I'll also get it decorated for Halloween and you can get dressed with it whenever you're ready, OK? It will be in the thread at the link in my signature line, OK?

CBB  - thanks that's really lovely of you to do that.  Thank you so much.  Look forward to having my own avatar.

thanks so much. 
Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: September 17, 2009, 03:36:55 AM »

and weren't you heading off to bed CBB?

i will definitely be back tomorrow for my avatar, in fact i might hang out a little more this evening to meet some more monkeys perhaps.

you've made me feel very welcome CBB, as have all monkeys, - thanks.

get some sleep!!  Smile
Tripitaka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: September 17, 2009, 03:37:48 AM »

More Monkeys For Trip:

much appreciated.

This one, right?

Yes thats the one!

thanks!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 17, 2009, 08:42:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 17, 2009, 10:27:19 AM »

ANJM, Why do you constantly devalue and bully Fanny, at every given opportunity you denigrate any contribution she makes to the forum and I don't understand why this is. My mother alway taught me that if one has nothing nice to say, it is better kept to ones self.
Fanny has kept the thread going when neither you nor I have the time and during the times when it is slow, she is always keeping it alive.
I enjoy reading what Fanny has to say, I also enjoy what you have to say but you are making the thread a much less friendly place to be.

Respectfully, this is my personal opinion.

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: September 17, 2009, 11:03:42 AM »

ANJM, Why do you constantly devalue and bully Fanny, at every given opportunity you denigrate any contribution she makes to the forum and I don't understand why this is. My mother alway taught me that if one has nothing nice to say, it is better kept to ones self.
Fanny has kept the thread going when neither you nor I have the time and during the times when it is slow, she is always keeping it alive.
I enjoy reading what Fanny has to say, I also enjoy what you have to say but you are making the thread a much less friendly place to be.

I am a reader, a poster, not so much... I have to agree this time.  The negativity of these posts bring me down.  I value everyone and Their posts, but with a grain of salt.  UN-NECESSARY comes to mind.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: September 17, 2009, 11:17:54 AM »

I am a reader, a poster, not so much... I have to agree this time.  The negativity of these posts bring me down.  I value everyone and Their posts, but with a grain of salt.  UN-NECESSARY comes to mind.

Thank you both for the feedback.  As I just posted in the Caylee thread, I will take a few days to evaluate if I should find a new home.  I think you will see that Fanny has been less than respectful to me and a few other posters to, if you take the time to look.  However, I don't want to cause problems.  I honestly just was trying to help her see what some of us see she and others can do to add to the thread and the goal "I" see as the true intent of the missing child threads. 
If I am a negative influence, then I do believe that Klaas will see it necessary to ban me for having voiced the desire to change for the better.

Just in case it becomes necessary for me to move on - to the gals of Musings - I love you guys and I will never be able to thank you all enough for the support you gave me during my journey with Crystol.  Keep up the fun and bless you for all you guys do on this forum and in real life.  Sunny - your story from the other day will be etched in my memory as one of my fondest posts!
Love you guys and ride on!!!!!!!!!!!! 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #497 on: September 17, 2009, 11:18:48 AM »

Do No Evil 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: September 17, 2009, 11:23:59 AM »

Thank you both for the feedback.  As I just posted in the Caylee thread, I will take a few days to evaluate if I should find a new home.  I think you will see that Fanny has been less than respectful to me and a few other posters to, if you take the time to look.  However, I don't want to cause problems.  I honestly just was trying to help her see what some of us see she and others can do to add to the thread and the goal "I" see as the true intent of the missing child threads. 
If I am a negative influence, then I do believe that Klaas will see it necessary to ban me for having voiced the desire to change for the better.

Just in case it becomes necessary for me to move on - to the gals of Musings - I love you guys and I will never be able to thank you all enough for the support you gave me during my journey with Crystol.  Keep up the fun and bless you for all you guys do on this forum and in real life.  Sunny - your story from the other day will be etched in my memory as one of my fondest posts!

There is no need to ban YOU or anyone else.  YOU do need to start scrolling past posts you don't appreciate and stop trying to "scold" people in the MP threads.  I posted within your post in the Caylee thread.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: September 17, 2009, 11:34:06 AM »

There is no need to ban YOU or anyone else.  YOU do need to start scrolling past posts you don't appreciate and stop trying to "scold" people in the MP threads.  I posted within your post in the Caylee thread.

Understood.  I honestly was not meaning to come across as "scolding" and I will take that refection forward in my communications in the future.

Goodbye monkeys - I respect this forum to much to be a determent.  Best to all!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.