May 03, 2024, 03:56:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 279540 times)
muisje
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: July 21, 2008, 01:46:39 PM »

Poker winnings...or payment for a job?  uh...laundered for a job??

The article says "ILLEGAL COFFEESHOP" !!!
And don't forget that Thailand has other rules/standards than other countries have.
It's just a rumour maybe that Joran will start such a shop!

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: July 21, 2008, 01:48:26 PM »

Or Liar's Latte........Or Moron's Mocca......or Killer Koffee.....

What do you think would be in the following?

Sloot Surprise

Sloot Sunrise

Sloot Shine

Sloot Chaser

Sloot Special

What would the frequent customer rewards program/card look like?

Buy 12, get the 13th free?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: July 21, 2008, 02:41:29 PM »

Don't overlook one point, as the Joran Coverup Team want us to think otherwise, this whole business about Joran asking someone to smuggle money into Thailand for him to open a Drug Shop adds credibility to the whole Patrick story:  Joran trying to team up with Patrick to get into the business of growing and selling marijuana.  That doesn't mean he told the truth about Natalee, but it does say that he was genuinely trying to hook up with someone to help with his career plans.  It tells us he didn't know Patrick was a "plant" during much of their time together.  If he suspected later on, why continue to hang with Patrick?   I do believe that Joran lied about some of what he told Patrick because that is what Joran does.  But clearly Joran thought he was with someone who could get him into the drug business.  Nothing I've heard about Patrick's behavior would tell Joran that Patrick would be impressed by his behavior towards Natalee.  In fact, Joran protests too much about never hurting a girl.  We've seen what he thinks of women through his behavior.  Pat Brown might be able to opine on how Anita figures into that disdain for women; I'm not qualified to do so.  So if Joran was trying to impress Patrick, he'd play down any animosity toward Natalee, any wrongdoing, any drugs or violence.  Instead, Joran plays up the fact that he's got higher ups in Aruba covering for him.  Joran lies,  not because "he's not himself"; there are motives behind his lies.  Look to what he wants to accomplish.  He thinks little of his father, shows disdain for women, puts himself above Americans and the Kalpes, wants to show he's got authorities in his pocket.  So I'd throw out anything other than Natalee died in his presence from the drug he gave her.  Someone took care of disposing of her body for him because of the conndition of her body, drugs and/or violence.  Paulus's friends gave him a pass. 

I know we've already concluded this, but I'm offering support for that theory based on Joran's words and actions.  It's not wild monkey speculation. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: July 21, 2008, 02:43:30 PM »

Lilpuma - excellent point
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 21, 2008, 03:23:47 PM »

sirensong
 I think I see blue right here where I put the arrow

As God is my witness, I hardly ever see anything, but I always have a MAGNIFYING GLASS here at the computer & when I held it to the photograph today at where the arrow is pointing, I nearly jumped out of my chair because I clearly see a male face & above the male face I see a female face, can somebody else look at that area with a magnifying glass & let me know if you are seeing what I am seeing, please.

I see blue like the bracelet Natalee had on that night,
might be because I want too.

I saw what you were pointing out Blonde but had to use the magnifying glass & that blue is what appears under magnification to be a thin moustache I see both eyes the one on the left appears swollen & the one on the right appears squinted actually kind of like an Asian eye.  Under magnification glass I see 2 full blown straight on faces.  Did you look using a magnifying glass ???????????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: July 21, 2008, 03:53:32 PM »

Here is an article about the construction of a lighthouse.  Although it is not the Aruba lighthouse, it will give you some idea of how it is built.  See http://coastal.er.usgs.gov/navassa/history/lighthouse1.html/

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: July 21, 2008, 03:54:27 PM »

sirensong
 I think I see blue right here where I put the arrow

As God is my witness, I hardly ever see anything, but I always have a MAGNIFYING GLASS here at the computer & when I held it to the photograph today at where the arrow is pointing, I nearly jumped out of my chair because I clearly see a male face & above the male face I see a female face, can somebody else look at that area with a magnifying glass & let me know if you are seeing what I am seeing, please.

I see blue like the bracelet Natalee had on that night,
might be because I want too.

I saw what you were pointing out Blonde but had to use the magnifying glass & that blue is what appears under magnification to be a thin moustache I see both eyes the one on the left appears swollen & the one on the right appears squinted actually kind of like an Asian eye.  Under magnification glass I see 2 full blown straight on faces.  Did you look using a magnifying glass ???????????

Where did this pic come from?  Is it a portion of the plastic bag pic?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: July 21, 2008, 04:01:34 PM »

TRUTHSEEKER,
it is a portion of the bag taken as a still from the ArubaBay vid's blown up, to the best of my knowledge.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: July 21, 2008, 04:57:37 PM »

TRUTHSEEKER,
it is a portion of the bag taken as a still from the ArubaBay vid's blown up, to the best of my knowledge.

It just looks so different here.  Humm.  The plastic bag is always an interesting topic.  Most of the times I can see what is pointed out, but am never sure if the image is due to the bag itself and shadows, or if that really is a person on there.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: July 21, 2008, 04:57:44 PM »

Hello Wreck

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: July 21, 2008, 05:04:28 PM »

Poker winnings...or payment for a job?  uh...laundered for a job??

The article says "ILLEGAL COFFEESHOP" !!!
And don't forget that Thailand has other rules/standards than other countries have.
It's just a rumour maybe that Joran will start such a shop!

Here is something I found on a comics forum posted by someone from the Netherlands.  It's about the "coffeeshops" and the posts were from back in May of 2005.
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=56685

Posted by "The Dosadi Experiment"

Why would they be only legal in Amsterdam?

I can visit prostitutes legally everywhere in the country, if there is a legitimate whorehouse, I can buy some legal love.

Marijuana isn't legal. We dutch have invented a word, a state of mind, that has no English-American counterpart. It's called "Gedogen" which is something of a mixture.

Soft drugs aren't legal, but they aren't illegal either. You have strict laws as to where you can buy it and sell it, but it's still not legal. If you abide by the laws concerning soft drugs, you won't get arrested, as you aren't engaging in an illegal activity.

Coffee-shops usually don't sell coffee.

And the rules apply to the entire country not just one city, so if you are in a city with a coffee shop, you can buy soft drugs.

You can also have your XTC tested in special vans when you go out. Mobile laboratories you might call them, the police has them and dispenses them, red cross is involved too. You won't get arrested if you have your XTC tested there.

Cocaine and other hard drugs are still very much illegal here.

And here is another from the same thread:

Posted by "Bakema NL"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairH
Are there actually any REAL coffee shops at all? Can you...like nip down to a Starbucks or whatever without wandering into a "coffee" shop?

When it says "Coffeeshop" above the door, they don't primarily sell coffee, so that's no place to wonder into when you want a hot cup of coffee. But yes, there are more than enough places where you can sip down a cup of coffee......more than the other "coffeeshops" fortunately.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #691 on: July 21, 2008, 05:09:32 PM »

on a dutch crime site

The website of the Aruban police refers under the category 'news' explicitly to the stories of Renee Gielen. "Why does that Aruban police that?" asks our American friend wondering. Me too. He notes that the Public Prosecutor and the local police apparently not determined on one  line.

http://kparuba.com/news.html

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: July 21, 2008, 05:10:02 PM »

TRUTHSEEKER,

It just looks so different here.  Humm.  The plastic bag is always an interesting topic.  Most of the times I can see what is pointed out, but am never sure if the image is due to the bag itself and shadows, or if that really is a person on there.

Oh yeah it looks different, it is blown up & is but a small portion of the image that we normally see.  I only saw like a shadow of a different coloring until I put the magnifying glass to it about 4 - 6 inches away from the monitor & then got close to the magnifying glass.  It is so clear to me, really I am perplexed that nobody else is seeing the 2 faces, one on top of the other, the top one looks to be everything but the chin, like it may be behind the top of the male face.  I mean really I see no distortion or fuzziness at all.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 21, 2008, 05:14:58 PM »

It is pure evil the thoughts that have popped into my head after seeing this image.  Makes me wonder if the disposer of the bodies may in fact have been keeping tropies from the disposals & when the SH** hit the fan felt compelled to rid himself of such evidence just in case he was identified.  No way it would seem that 2 full bodies would be in one bag if you follow what I am implying.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #694 on: July 21, 2008, 05:15:42 PM »

About RU on the same crime site

Edited to remove direct link to RU

Our American friend writes that this site is "a well known Holloway family hate site. Julie Renfro posts under the nic" Glenda ". Aruban Another reporter posts under" MF ". All the bizarre stories that Gielen" reported "were discussed at that site BEFORE the "news" broke. "Tj 'could well be one of the disinformants. The poor family. There are a lot of (purposely?) Crazy reporters .... Just so happens they are female."

In other words, the bizarre stories of the journalists themselves  come through that website outwards and are then picked up in the mainstream media.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 05:34:15 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: July 21, 2008, 05:19:39 PM »

on a dutch crime site

The website of the Aruban police refers under the category 'news' explicitly to the stories of Renee Gielen. "Why does that Aruban police that?" asks our American friend wondering. Me too. He notes that the Public Prosecutor and the local police apparently not determined on one  line.

http://kparuba.com/news.html

I can't open the pdf's there, Johan.....not that I could understand, anyway.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #696 on: July 21, 2008, 05:38:42 PM »

AMIGOE NEWS: Aruba

Aruba
Again emergency Continental plane
July 19, 2008, 17:30 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - Friday caused a Boeing 757 of the U.S. airline Continental Airlines, with 182 people on board, again for great alarm at Reina Beatrix airport. The aircraft had just taken off when the rechtermotor became overheated. It is the second unit of Continental that this week before a major alarm caused by Reina Beatrix airport.

After the pilot found that the engine overheated, he became the air traffic control. Fire, police and ambulance sirens reason with swinging towards airport. The first aid section of the Horacio Oduber hospital was aware of the alarm and was in readiness. A number of streets was sold by the police in the event of an emergency any wounded to the hospital soon may be transported.

The pilot was his equipment on one engine, safely on the ground, and nobody was injured. It is not yet known why the engine overheat.

Last Wednesday was even beaten great alarm when another of Continental Airlines Boeing 757 engine was an emergency and had to make.

http://tinyurl.com/5t8j76

break

More people layed off from work at Horacio Oduber Hospital

From the court may Horacio Oduber Hospital staff because of the reorganization dismiss, although Department of Labor and Research previously ruled otherwise.

ORANJESTAD - The interim relief of the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH) against nine employees who resign because of the reorganization were challenged, the court in the same hospital.

http://tinyurl.com/5tbag3

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: July 21, 2008, 05:39:41 PM »

Any idea who this second person is supposed to be in the bag?...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: July 21, 2008, 05:45:45 PM »

No, Lorain, do they look familiar to you?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: July 21, 2008, 05:46:02 PM »

About RU on the same crime site

Edited to remove direct link to RU

Our American friend writes that this site is "a well known Holloway family hate site. Julie Renfro posts under the nic" Glenda ". Aruban Another reporter posts under" MF ". All the bizarre stories that Gielen" reported "were discussed at that site BEFORE the "news" broke. "Tj 'could well be one of the disinformants. The poor family. There are a lot of (purposely?) Crazy reporters .... Just so happens they are female."

In other words, the bizarre stories of the journalists themselves  come through that website outwards and are then picked up in the mainstream media.

Yes Johan - the bizarre stories from the RU website have been intentionally fed to the media by Renfro and friends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.