May 14, 2024, 10:15:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 112212 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: September 08, 2006, 01:30:18 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Ldstlou, you will have to give us a SUNNY report.  I bet you two will have fun.  I know you will enjoy that and Dihannah, what a treat.

None, I know that my sons send messages that way all the time.  I really hate using a cell phone since they are so small anymore.  I cannot see the numbers.  Good Lord.  When your eyes are so bad you can hardly see the phone, how do they expect you to see how to dial it?  I want my old bag phone back --- you know the one that looked like you had an extra briefcase.  I loved that thing but that was when a roaming fee cost more than lobster.

AAHH!!! I still have my old bag phone!!! lol..think it would still work?! I hate the little phones too!! Have a bad enough time typing let alone the text messaging!! My 6 year old son is better at it than me!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 08, 2006, 01:30:41 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Evening, Monkey friends.  I need to read back and catch up, but wanted to jump in first to say hi before everyone went to bed on me!  HI!

Hi AZLady!  I'm not sleepy yet either...  but it's because I'm half involved in a graphics project right now...  and just workin' it...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: September 08, 2006, 01:30:48 AM »

Katz-

I think you will be a gift to some in the care of hospice as well, think of it as such meaningful work, work that makes a profound difference in the life of a dying patient. Your sister is a great and good person to volunteer.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: September 08, 2006, 01:31:34 AM »

Well, my kitty is calling, so I am going to leave good company.  I might see you guys over the weekend.  Until then, take care and fare thee well.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: September 08, 2006, 01:32:08 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Do any of you ever send text messages via your cell phone to a PC email address? If so, they translate as an email, so likely the original records of these text exchanges the provider has would detail which it was clearly.

Would metro have any insight? Ultimately as always it seems, only the ALE knows for sure.  Rolling Eyes

What about the "from" e-mail address, what goes in there?

Bearly-

I just texted from my phone to my email, in the "from" it states my digital cell number like this 0001112222@mobile.mycingular.com

That's regular text messages but what about Mobile AIM?
http://mobile1.aol.com/mobileaim
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: September 08, 2006, 01:32:40 AM »

Well, my kitty is calling, so I am going to leave good company.  I might see you guys over the weekend.  Until then, take care and fare thee well.

Nite Tylergal - great to have you back in the LCD  Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: September 08, 2006, 01:33:03 AM »

tyler  Laughing

you crack me up, I just saw your note about the bag phone and the lobster !

I have a Treo, but you might like the Blackberry better, not so small and you can even check your voicemail - plus I understand the Blackberry  has better phone quality than the Treo. They are heavy though, I keep mine in my purse or my pocket and I can feel it.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: September 08, 2006, 01:33:12 AM »

Hi Katz -

I saw your note about the monarch, what's interesting is I had never seen one in our area but have only lived here since 98, but my mother who is in eastern NC hasn't seen one in nearly 3 years?

I've been reading about their habits and patterns, it's also late in the season for monarch's.

I  didn't know it was a Monarch, None...  I don't remember ever seeing a butterfly here in Vegas before...  that's pretty funny too, now that you mention it...  a very special time...

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: September 08, 2006, 01:33:37 AM »

Klaasend, Red, Mrs. Red, anyone...

Can you please get a message to Friends of Monkey for me asap. I have a question for her that is very important. Is there a specific day or time when she logs in?

Easyrider, maybe you can get a message to Jossy for me and tell him I need to ask him something of importance. Or maybe you can send me email and I will ask you in private and you ask him. Or maybe someone can please get Friends of Monkey to send me email so that I can contact her. Please, this is very important.

dkpen357@yahoo.com

God bless~

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: September 08, 2006, 01:35:11 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Do any of you ever send text messages via your cell phone to a PC email address? If so, they translate as an email, so likely the original records of these text exchanges the provider has would detail which it was clearly.

Would metro have any insight? Ultimately as always it seems, only the ALE knows for sure.  Rolling Eyes

Bearly-

I just texted from my phone to my email, in the "from" it states my digital cell number like this 0001112222@mobile.mycingular.com

That's regular text messages but what about Mobile AIM?
http://mobile1.aol.com/mobileaim

well you can't send a text message via mobile AIM unless you are a registered user, and then it comes across under your screen name. For example Kuoka has mobile AIM, I IM him online and it appears as a text message and I have to admit I don't turn on the mobile AIM, for I'd be answering text messages all day and night if I did  Laughing

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 08, 2006, 01:35:57 AM »

Katz-

I think you will be a gift to some in the care of hospice as well, think of it as such meaningful work, work that makes a profound difference in the life of a dying patient. Your sister is a great and good person to volunteer.

Yeah, my sister is truly wonderful, None...  and good night Tyler ~ it's really good to see you here.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: September 08, 2006, 01:36:11 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "ldstlou"
Oh, we all have our own "thorns," in our sides, each and everyone of us.  They are all different, but in the one who has the thorn, it's major.  I was reading Peaches' post about her toothache and thinking how much she has to endure.  She is a prize.  All the monkeys are.

Speaking of prize Monnkeys..Suunyntexas is coming for a visit and we are meeting up Saturday! I am just too excited!!

Oh that's so cool, ldstlou!  And hi again, everyone...  And sorry, I think  Very Happy that you're working so hard, Klaas ~ but I'm sure it's a good one!

Hey Sweetie, how are you? Tomorrow is our opening School Mass where my son attends..always makes me think of you!! Will say many prayers for a breakthrough in the case!!

Our schools here opened about a week ago, ldstlou!  Before Labor Day even...  Rolling Eyes I would have hated THAT as a kid!  As much as I loved learning new things ~ I HATED to be trapped in a classroom when I could see how beautiful it was outside...  it was an old school with big windows...

And I'll remember your son tomorrow, ldstlou...  And you know what's really cool at the new parish I just joined...  they bring the kids to Mass every morning...  I think that's really special and it would be nice if all the Catholic schools did that for their kids...

And yeah...  at every Mass I remember ~ and ask too...

We started school before holiday too but only 1/2 days to get kids used to it again. This was our 1st full week. Kids go to Mass 2x's a week...used to be 3 but teachers complained not enough time to get it all they need to get in..so cut it down to two. I am doing recess duty again Fridays..I just LOVE IT!! You will be great at hospice..you have a loving caring heart!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 08, 2006, 01:36:55 AM »

Bearly-

So, if the ALE read the email, they would know it was from a phone.

(psssttt, None, don't tell anyone tomorrow that you were text messaging yourself in the middle of the night--only a monkey (or a friend of one) would understand.)

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: September 08, 2006, 01:38:42 AM »

my computer is in slow motion tonight!! Night Tyler!! So glad you were here tonight!! We have missed you!!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: September 08, 2006, 01:39:10 AM »

ldstlou-

those are truly precious times, I used to do storytime duty when mine were in the primary grades, such fun. Then I volunteered one morning per week with the sixth grade science teacher, who played all kinds of tricks on me in labs. He even had me chase Einstein the rabbit all over the school, teachers all upset as he ran in and out of classrooms, when the teacher let him out just to play that prank on me !  Laughing

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: September 08, 2006, 01:39:46 AM »

Bearly-

So, if the ALE read the email, they would know it was from a phone.

(psssttt, None, don't tell anyone tomorrow that you were text messaging yourself in the middle of the night--only a monkey (or a friend of one) would understand.)

lol...I laughed outloud on that one!! only a Monkey!! hahaha

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: September 08, 2006, 01:40:35 AM »

pssst Bearly-

I"m already ditzy, I can't even remember bunnies hop and don't run  Laughing the texting myself is the tip of the iceberg but shhh, don't tell anyone.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 08, 2006, 01:41:14 AM »

Nite, Tyler.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: September 08, 2006, 01:41:25 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

Can you please get a message to Friends of Monkey for me asap. I have a question for her that is very important. Is there a specific day or time when she logs in?

Easyrider, maybe you can get a message to Jossy for me and tell him I need to ask him something of importance. Or maybe you can send me email and I will ask you in private and you ask him. Or maybe someone can please get Friends of Monkey to send me email so that I can contact her. Please, this is very important.

dkpen357@yahoo.com

God bless~

I just sent your message to the email address I have for FOM ...  I wish you the best in contacting both of them, dkpen.  Good night, God bless and have fun on Kevin's birthday!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: September 08, 2006, 01:42:48 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

dkpen357@yahoo.com

God bless~

I sent FOM email with your email addy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.