May 14, 2024, 07:40:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #521 9/7 - 9/9/2006  (Read 112206 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: September 09, 2006, 12:38:32 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Good night all, have sweet dreamies and may God bless us all.

dkpen~

Goodnight dkpen.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: September 09, 2006, 12:38:55 AM »

And what a good thing you did, San.  So many were lost but also so many spared by just such things as your taking vacation.  I always dread the anniversary because of the pattern of repeats and it makes me sad to think of it.  I will be glad when the date passes.  I had a son who was supposed to have been in the Pentagon that day but in the afternoon.  

But when I hear the songs about America that is what is on my mind and I would think the minds of so many right now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: September 09, 2006, 12:42:44 AM »

Have one last little dog to bathe on my way to the Monkey Bunkey.  And he is showing me his teeth when I ask him about it.   Shocked Hope he is just kidding.  So will call if a day.

Goodnight.. . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: September 09, 2006, 12:43:41 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Have one last little dog to bathe on my way to the Monkey Bunkey.  And he is showing me his teeth when I ask him about it.   Shocked Hope he is just kidding.  So will call if a day.

Goodnight.. . .

Goodnight Anna.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: September 09, 2006, 12:46:10 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Klaasend  How's that 14 page document coming along that you are working on?  Shocked  Cool

Sure appreciate everything you do.  Wink

Very slowly - I need to put more time into it tomorrow, along with some real work.  I just didn't feel like it today.   Wink

Ya have any Dutch students in yer class Question
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 09, 2006, 12:46:44 AM »

Anna, trust me on this one... you can mark down USA Today as being 1000% firmly in the pro-Joran camp, and that is not a typo.

I noticed the discussion of Charlie RAT earlier. I have seen that clown write op-ed letters in the local fishwrap. He is an off-the-side-of-the-earth ultraleft winger and like terryd270 said, he sounds like a bitter, angry, perverted person (not deserving to be called a "man"). Southside bait all the way.

Hate to keep bringing up the politics in this case but it's there, folks. Find me a staunch liberal in the media-entertainment complex, or in the political realm, that has ever come out with any support of Beth or condemnation of Joran. NEVER any of the standard "women's rights" howls of protest over how Natalee and Beth have been savaged and smeared.  Never any of the "compassion" and "concern" for them... only for the sporter who, being male, should be expected to be painted as The Ultimate Villain by that crowd. Instead, it's always poor pitiful Joran who gets their sympathy. And Paulus and Anita.  Rolling Eyes

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: September 09, 2006, 12:48:26 AM »

Goodnight.. . .

Nite Anna!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: September 09, 2006, 12:56:19 AM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: September 09, 2006, 01:00:37 AM »

Quote from: "San"
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

Goodnight San - I'm not far behind ya!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: September 09, 2006, 01:30:16 AM »

If breaking-up is hardis so too do?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 09, 2006, 01:33:52 AM »

Any day now… Oh… any day now…
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

?
« Reply #671 on: September 09, 2006, 02:26:34 AM »

????
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: September 09, 2006, 02:29:16 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Any day now… Oh… any day now…

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 09, 2006, 02:33:24 AM »

I will follow....
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: September 09, 2006, 03:11:31 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Anna, trust me on this one... you can mark down USA Today as being 1000% firmly in the pro-Joran camp, and that is not a typo.

I noticed the discussion of Charlie RAT earlier. I have seen that clown write op-ed letters in the local fishwrap. He is an off-the-side-of-the-earth ultraleft winger and like terryd270 said, he sounds like a bitter, angry, perverted person (not deserving to be called a "man"). Southside bait all the way.

Hate to keep bringing up the politics in this case but it's there, folks. Find me a staunch liberal in the media-entertainment complex, or in the political realm, that has ever come out with any support of Beth or condemnation of Joran. NEVER any of the standard "women's rights" howls of protest over how Natalee and Beth have been savaged and smeared.  Never any of the "compassion" and "concern" for them... only for the sporter who, being male, should be expected to be painted as The Ultimate Villain by that crowd. Instead, it's always poor pitiful Joran who gets their sympathy. And Paulus and Anita.  Rolling Eyes

Interesting observation sb, I had not thought of it that way, but I am thinking you are right.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 09, 2006, 04:32:56 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Quote from: "sb"

Interesting observation sb, I had not thought of it that way, but I am thinking you are right.

Think it's been kinda obvious from the beginning.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: September 09, 2006, 07:36:26 AM »

Good morning all Monks!

Heading down the shore while I still can to hit the beach and water.

Wishing you all a great Saturday!

C ya'll later!

And Katz if you are out there!

I think I need to go dancing with you in Las Vegas!  WAHOO!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: September 09, 2006, 08:06:24 AM »

With all due respect, and of course in my own very humble opinion --divisive political comments are not appropriate to this discussion.

I know of no U.S. politician of any stripe who has taken a stand on this case. (Rep. Spencer Bachus seems to be have been bewitched by his visitors from Aruba.) Unless I’ve missed some memos, this family has received very little “political” help from officials, other than the Boycott.

I’ve not received any response from the State Department regarding what I believe to be manipulated crime statistics in Aruba.

I haven’t heard of any “women’s rights” or other recognizable group who support the Aruba cabal.

Saying something doesn’t make it true.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: September 09, 2006, 08:12:59 AM »

Quote from: "San"
I love the patriotic songs Dana is playing about America right now with the fifth anniversary of 9/11 fast approaching.  Sort of a hard time for lots of us.   Confused  This is a huge country but attack one of us and you attack us all.  We will pull together in a hurry regardless of other differences when something happens.

I agree Anna.  I have been thinking about the anniversary a lot today.  It is so vivid in my memory what I did that day.  I worked in Tower 2 of the WTC and happened to take my vacation that week.

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

Oh, San. You were spared. How thankful you must be.

We have similar stories with my husband's aunt -- who didn't need to be at work until 10:00. And a friend from Miami who left the WTC at 8:30 AM to return his rental car and ended up driving it back to Miami. And a cousin who was pregnant and had an ob appointment so she wasn't at her desk in the Pentagon.

All of this is a very difficult memory for me to deal with Crying or Very sad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: September 09, 2006, 08:23:51 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Klaasend  How's that 14 page document coming along that you are working on?  Shocked  Cool

Sure appreciate everything you do.  Wink

Very slowly - I need to put more time into it tomorrow, along with some real work.  I just didn't feel like it today.   Wink

It's ok Klaasend.  You been awful busy, and we appreciate you.  Sorry I didn't respond last night.  Kindof fell asleep with keyboard face.  Laughing

Good Morning Everybody!! Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.