May 17, 2024, 11:00:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 269301 times)
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: March 14, 2009, 06:41:36 AM »

Good morning!  It surely will be a long, dirty trial.  It will be interesting to hear what her friends have to say.  Kids cannot keep their mouths shut.  I bet my last banana that Tony or Amy know something or have info that will help Caylee's case.  Like they said on NG, where would you move the trial? - the world is watching.  IF she does get off........... who in their right mind would let her live with them or offer her a job?

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #761 on: March 14, 2009, 06:50:12 AM »

I am really curious about these 17 hairs Dr. Lee "found" in the car. Trunk right?

Did he find this along with the "ham and cheese" that he said was there?

WTF? The trial hasn't even begun and already ... wow. Just wow.

He said there was rotting pizza, meat {ham} cheese and 17 new hairs in the car none of which was found by LE, doesn't make sense. Perhaps Dr.Lee is losing his hair along with his marbles.

To me, it doesn't matter how many hairs Dr. Lee finds.  It doesn't negate the fact that CSI processed the car well enough that they found a hair belonging to Caylee/Casey with the "death band" on it.  We don't know who the 17 hairs belong to but we do know that Casey is still alive and Caylee isn't.

When the report first came out about the findings in the car I was amazed how little they came up with.
It would of taken them a year to go through my vehicle! Living in winter craps your car up good.

Did not George clean the car as soon as he brought the car home?? I am sure he did. He was anal about the neatness of the vehicles and he rode all the way home in that!! I beleive that is why LE took all the shop vacs and steam cleaners.

But alas, he missed a hair....a VERY important hair!!   And I don't mind telling you that these people in forensics KNEW in advance what a high profile case this was going to be and it is my opinion that they should of had their ducks in a row and NOTHING should of been left open for the defence.  Hair nets and gloves anyone??

If in fact this is true and LE missed these hairs, they should be fired. There is just NO EXCUSE for shotty work especially when it is your job to stand up for victims!!  It could be a little thing like this that could set Casey free!!!!!!! Remember this...?

If it doesn't fit; you must acquit!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: March 14, 2009, 07:00:42 AM »

When the report first came out about the findings in the car I was amazed how little they came up with.
It would of taken them a year to go through my vehicle! Living in winter craps your car up good.

Did not George clean the car as soon as he brought the car home?? I am sure he did. He was anal about the neatness of the vehicles and he rode all the way home in that!! I beleive that is why LE took all the shop vacs and steam cleaners.

But alas, he missed a hair....a VERY important hair!!   And I don't mind telling you that these people in forensics KNEW in advance what a high profile case this was going to be and it is my opinion that they should of had their ducks in a row and NOTHING should of been left open for the defence.  Hair nets and gloves anyone??

If in fact this is true and LE missed these hairs, they should be fired. There is just NO EXCUSE for shotty work especially when it is your job to stand up for victims!!  It could be a little thing like this that could set Casey free!!!!!!! Remember this...?

If it doesn't fit; you must acquit!

Good morning Scarlett -- I hear you but I wonder if LE decided not to process it because it was trash identified by Tony as coming from his home.  I think it was put in the trunk to disguise the smell, removed by George and the two truck guy and later recovered by LE.  I would think that there could be cross-contamination from the dumpster contents.  Not sure though.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: March 14, 2009, 07:00:43 AM »

Morning Pooky,Sharon and BoyzM... How's things?

I just love watching Casey go through the check out line in Target. It is very telling how she rubs her hands together when waiting for Amy's check to clear the register.  This shows me when she is wringing her hands together, she is as nervous as she can get. Which isn't much!! I would NOT have the stomach to stand there with a phony check. Wonder what she would of done if the girl had checked her ID??

So when she was in court she was just a rubbin' those phalanges together,we can bet she is nervous.   Not scared;Nervous.
 I don't think we have seen Casey scared yet!

I can not wait for her reaction when her friends, one by one,take the stand right in front of her!!    Sweet!!   

This just might be when Casey takes a plea deal ,as to not face Amy ,Tony,Rico etc. in court!   Thoughts??

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: March 14, 2009, 07:05:26 AM »

I just love watching Casey go through the check out line in Target. It is very telling how she rubs her hands together when waiting for Amy's check to clear the register.  This shows me when she is wringing her hands together, she is as nervous as she can get. Which isn't much!! I would NOT have the stomach to stand there with a phony check. Wonder what she would of done if the girl had checked her ID??

So when she was in court she was just a rubbin' those phalanges together,we can bet she is nervous.   Not scared;Nervous.

I can not wait for her reaction when her friends, one by one,take the stand right in front of her!!    Sweet!!   

This just might be when Casey takes a plea deal ,as to not face Amy ,Tony,Rico etc. in court!   Thoughts??
  Good morning Scarrlett!  See, that is exactly what I was thinking.  I bet Casey almost flipped when she heard Tony was wired when talking to Lee!  I wonder what else Tony and her friends are helping with that we do not know about?!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: March 14, 2009, 07:06:14 AM »

Scarrlett -- I would love to see a plea deal but she seems to have dug her heels in and lives in some reality she has created for herself.  I think it will take a fingerprint on the tape or something as damning to make her plea, otherwise, we are going all the way with this.  I personally do not like the death penalty but think that was the only thing that could motivate a plea -- her life, no matter where she is, is precious to her.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: March 14, 2009, 07:11:15 AM »

Good morning!  It surely will be a long, dirty trial.  It will be interesting to hear what her friends have to say.  Kids cannot keep their mouths shut.  I bet my last banana that Tony or Amy know something or have info that will help Caylee's case.  Like they said on NG, where would you move the trial? - the world is watching.  IF she does get off........... who in their right mind would let her live with them or offer her a job?

Sadly Sharon...I bet there are many many guys that would move her in!! Will for one as he didn't bed her yet. And that poor schlup who she did not even remember,Patrick?? Yeah...she would find a home BUT A JOB!!

You are making a BIG FUNNY Sharon!!    Job and Casey in the same post!!   
 Crackin' me up so early...

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: March 14, 2009, 07:15:39 AM »

Good morning Sharon -- I agree -- there is no where to move the trial within the confines of Florida and because of state law it has to stay in the state.  Maybe it won't get moved.  Quite frankly, I think the state can argue that Baden, Baez and now Todd Macaluso have continued to go on national tv and have brought more attention to the trial.  Quite frankly, that could be good appellate issue too.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #768 on: March 14, 2009, 07:20:08 AM »

Good morning Sharon -- I agree -- there is no where to move the trial within the confines of Florida and because of state law it has to stay in the state.  Maybe it won't get moved.  Quite frankly, I think the state can argue that Baden, Baez and now Todd Macaluso have continued to go on national tv and have brought more attention to the trial.  Quite frankly, that could be good appellate issue too.

Sorry to quote myself -- these are my opinions only.  But, I cannot believe that she will not serve some time for this.  I do think they have enough evidence for murder 1 -- many have been convicted of this with much less.  But, lets say that someone buys the kidnap theory, we still have several other charges to consider -- child neglect (did not call the police and went out to a 31 day party), obstruction and lying to officials and of course all the check charges.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: March 14, 2009, 07:21:57 AM »

Scarrlett -- I would love to see a plea deal but she seems to have dug her heels in and lives in some reality she has created for herself.  I think it will take a fingerprint on the tape or something as damning to make her plea, otherwise, we are going all the way with this.  I personally do not like the death penalty but think that was the only thing that could motivate a plea -- her life, no matter where she is, is precious to her.

Hey Pooky..Do you have an e-mail I can reach you at?

Good morning Scarrlett!  See, that is exactly what I was thinking.  I bet Casey almost flipped when she heard Tony was wired when talking to Lee!  I wonder what else Tony and her friends are helping with that we do not know about?!

I hope a lot.

I do have to wonder why they wired Tony and did not set him up on the phone or jail house visit with Casey?? This appears suspicious to me as Casey was DEMANDING to have Tony's # from her family and she even sent him a note through Baez. Hmmmm....Another missed opportunity by LE? 

I think he would of gotten even some more fantasy as the truth is a stranger to her,but it certainly couldn't of hurt!  JMO   And could of aided in tripping her up somewhere down the road.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: March 14, 2009, 07:23:28 AM »

Scarlett -- my throw away email is PookyBear43@gmail.com
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: March 14, 2009, 07:27:56 AM »

Sorry to quote myself -- these are my opinions only.  But, I cannot believe that she will not serve some time for this.  I do think they have enough evidence for murder 1 -- many have been convicted of this with much less.  But, lets say that someone buys the kidnap theory, we still have several other charges to consider -- child neglect (did not call the police and went out to a 31 day party), obstruction and lying to officials and of course all the check charges.

So that would be like going in through the back door, so to speak?? So are these charges put aside until after the trial? How does that work??   

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: March 14, 2009, 07:37:33 AM »

So that would be like going in through the back door, so to speak?? So are these charges put aside until after the trial? How does that work??   

Oops -- Child neglect was dropped after the indictment but the indictment allows the state to pursue multiple charges and try her with all of them -- the indictment calls for murder 1, aggravated child abuse (failed to provide for Caylee what was necessary to maintain her health or failed to make steps to reasonably protect her from harm), and 3 counts of providing false information to the law enforcement officer.  These will all be available to the state for prosecution and will go to the jury unless the state fails to prove any of these points.  The check charges will come after this trial.

I think it quite reasonable if no murder 1 the jury can reasonably infer aggravated child abuse from failing to report her missing and carrying on with life as normal for 31 days.   
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #773 on: March 14, 2009, 07:41:09 AM »

I hope a lot.

I do have to wonder why they wired Tony and did not set him up on the phone or jail house visit with Casey?? This appears suspicious to me as Casey was DEMANDING to have Tony's # from her family and she even sent him a note through Baez. Hmmmm....Another missed opportunity by LE? 

I think he would of gotten even some more fantasy as the truth is a stranger to her,but it certainly couldn't of hurt!  JMO   And could of aided in tripping her up somewhere down the road.

le is very careful once someone has legal representation, and baez had put her on only family visitation. theres no point in having someone wired when shes already in jail and all visits and calls are taped and recorded.

if they were to do it while she was out on bail, it would be very tricky because if shes not likely to tell the truth youve just provided the defense with testimony they can use to her benefit, because of course shes not under oath and cant be cross examined as to what she states, which is all going to be slanted to her favor and will stand alone with no chance for the prosecution to directly question her and trip her up.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #774 on: March 14, 2009, 07:43:50 AM »

Morning Monkeys   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #775 on: March 14, 2009, 07:56:13 AM »

I hope a lot.

I hope I did this quote right!  I am confused - did Tony visit Casey in jail or ever talk to her?

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: March 14, 2009, 07:58:52 AM »

Good morning from Houston, Boo!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #777 on: March 14, 2009, 08:06:18 AM »

I hope a lot.

I hope I did this quote right!  I am confused - did Tony visit Casey in jail or ever talk to her?

no.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: March 14, 2009, 08:12:15 AM »

Thanks Peanut.  I just checked the jail visitor logs and never saw Tony's name.  Ok, the sun is almost up and I need to get going!  Have a great day everyone!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: March 14, 2009, 08:18:42 AM »

A while back, one of the monkeys pointed out that there was something blue that looked almost like clothing in one of the evidence photos from the remains site. See lower right hand corner of photo attached.

I said it looked like a doll lying face down with its arms stretched out to the sides and its feet facing the direction of the camera. I meant a small rag doll --  a cloth-bodied doll. See the image as I clipped it from the main evidence photo (below).

Well, this morning I was ordering a rag doll from Amazon for my daughter. I ordered her a Madeline cloth-bodied doll. Suddenly, I realized it looked like the one I could see in the evidence photo! (Also see below for Madeline doll photo.)

Does anyone have any idea whether Caylee owned a Madeline doll?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.