May 14, 2024, 12:11:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 388169 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: May 09, 2009, 12:17:50 PM »

I thought Mos had already left, but this article is about a press conference yesterday that he had. 

Anybody know when he's leaving, maybe it was June 1?

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/8932/8/

Papiamentu translation:

posesion of arm of candela ilegal y usage of arm particular at aruba owing to alcanza one level inaceptabel

friday, 08 may 2009 - 16:20

casi all week can read in prensa cu some caminda at aruba owing to wordo throw or cu owing to come come across cu arm of candela. seguridad of the people aruban, but also of esnan cu is proteha the seguridad of we conciudadanonan also is at danger. one serie of acontecimento durente the ultimo simannan for police y husticia was the druppel cu was miss for her hemchi happen over. click read more for more info... one person, cu owing to asisti one funeral, of that the defunto owing to fayece owing to cause of violencia, owing to ricibi one injury at his horea debi at disparo of ball, owing to alcanza one sharp cu have cu stay cla cu now if is enough. the situation here owing to bay for of hand y now is file of gobierno for so place posesion of arm because; one minimo y place usage of arm because; restringi for so descend the cantidad of incidentenan. so fiscal parent hans mos owing to declara during one conferencia of prensa cu was have at centro of husticia at macuarima. this is provided that conexion cu the cantidad of arm cu owing to wordo confisca y also the cantidad of personanan cu owing to stay deteni relaciona cu several atraco, because; also actonan of violencia cu did take lugar recientemente. the abstraction of one cantidad important of armanan much dangerous in one accion of one vivienda at palm beach y the mature cu the armanan here owing to cay in hand of children cu probably is pertenece at one or another gang hubenil, owing to give police y husticia all indicacionnan possible for try of localiza the armanan here in one cooperacion estrecho y intensivo among cuerpo policial, rst y ministerio publico during the ultimo week during several accion, one part big of arm owing to wordo achieve bek y confisca. this is one relacion laboral excelente among the different servicionan. all was conciente of the necesidad of such armanan here, cu in the hands kiboca is one amenaza important cu is representa at the ciudadanonan y police, for rastrea y arrive at they, cual owing to wordo succeed. fiscal mos was extremely contento y proud cu such accion did take lugar y can owing to see claramente cu owing to give fruto. the departamento of fiscal y police is expresa they gratitud at the civilnan of aruba, kendenan obviamente also owing to give of they near. the accionnan during the ultimo end of week, not owing to show the medida, without importancia some on the pistanan of the civilnan cu owing to preocupa, on the posesion of arm in hand of the sospechosonan, kendenan now is deteni. they atencion y disponibilidad for help police y husticia is show cu aruba now here is more assure compara cu 10 day happen. you, also because; ciudadano can help. more strong ainda: we is depende of esey, according fiscal mos. mature is cu do you informacion is efectivamente at one intervencion exitoso cu police was have. mr. mos is gradici people for esey y is wait for of follow count ; cu aid of people. y for esey, always is good for take contacto cu police via the tiplijn anonimo 11141 free. we will bay try of aumenta the seguridad of cada ciudadano can medio of this. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: May 09, 2009, 12:19:49 PM »

Thanks, TxMom!  Great video of the handsome and charismatic Peter deVries.

I think no one will buy the program because everybody knows regardless of what the test shows, Joran is lying as always.

Do they think polygraphs are used in court in this country?  Could that be why Joran and his new BFF Jaap thought this would be of great interest?

They are not allowed in court in this country, either, but police do use them as an interrogation tool.  In Joran's case, it seems no police even are interested. 

Maybe if Joran took the test from the FBI or someone reliable it would be more believable but someone hired by this Jaap person--nah!

I agree Anna.  If Joran took the test by the FBI then I might believe it and the key word here is "might".  Because I believe he is capable of passing a lie detector test.

I also believe they know that this test is not admissible in U.S. Court that they are just trying to show Joran in a good light to his fellow country men that he is not lying.

I say good luck with that because whatever this skank does I will never believe him or anyone else who is associated with him.

Like I say this is not a game, plain and simple.

I hope him and his family suffers the rest of their lives for what they did to Natalee.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: May 09, 2009, 12:31:44 PM »

From today's Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diasabra/noticia/news1.html

Papiamentu translation:

past owing to worde brutalmente atraca at beach!

tourist in situation critico at hospital

oranjestad (aan): is much tristo y painful, hour cu do you bay cu vacacion y are you worde atraca violentamente. more lamentable is, hour is deal of person big cu not can neither sikiera defende they self, y is worde asalta for some boy, cu according informe suministra at police cu is deal of hobennan among 14 for 20 year of edad. on diabierna, by vocero policial alto inspector papito comenencia, the is ask cooperacion of esnan cu can owing to look at on the night of 29 april cu owing to happen, kico owing to socede among la cabana y amsterdam manor, hour cu one pareha mericano is worde asalta door of three for cuatro individual. he mericano of 73 year owing to worde atraca violentamente, past owing to ricibi golpi strong at cabez y the they the momentonan here still the is interna in dr. horacio oduber hospital. while his casa of 70 year also owing to become victima hour cu the atracadornan owing to ranca his bag till cu owing to bente at floor y past owing to stay injury cu one cap at cabez. the atracadornan after of they acto of cobardia, owing to core bay direccion east. one of they're dress cu t-shirt color oranje y the others is dress at cloths dark. the malechornan have color of cuero licht bruin, they're delega, then flaco. if have person cu owing to look at the atracadornan comete the caso, y core direccion east for calling despacho of recherche y suministra informe cu can help recherche place hand on the individuonan here cu they acto of violencia on the bishitantenan. for colmo he mericano is in situation critico y still is interna in dr. horacio oduber hospital, debi at maltrato much earnest cometi for some individual iresponsable y malbado! as help grab the tiponan here for husticia descend pisa for cu they acto. come across

These are some of the articles I posted over in the Murder & Crime Thread about the attack:

5/1/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

three antisocial is maltrata y atraca tourist

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diarazon for 21.15 of night, among two highrise hotel, where three boy owing to atraca one pareha tourist. n’e sitio, police is come across cu he throw on vlur, y the casa is tell police cu is three boy owing to atraca they y they owing to strike his casa bente bao. past owing to tell cu the also they owing to push throw bao y they owing to ranca his bag bay cune. according the madam is tell police cu the casa owing to strike his cabes contra acera y owing to stay 8 minut for of tino. ambulance owing to come n’e sitio y owing to transporta all two for poli for tratamento. the muher owing to achieve one chop at his cabes.

5/2/2009 Bondia

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4170&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

tourist atraca near of la cabana

saturday, 02 may 2009

oranjestad – one mature lamentable cu assure is one bad propaganda for we industry turistico is esun cu did take lugar diaranson night, hour cu one pareha big of edad owing to wordo atraca for cuatro individual. this owing to sosode among la cabana y amsterdam manor. they owing to ranca the bag for of the lady y owing to push the sir throw under. this owing to ocasiona cu the sir owing to strike his cabes owing to under. the casa is tell cu he owing to stay more or less 8 minuut for of inconciente. the casa also owing to achieve one chop at his cabes. ambulance owing to transporta all two victima for poli for tratamento. police owing to present at the sitio y have to owing to achieve one good discripcion of the atracadornan. is deal of 3 or 4 individual color dark of more or less 1.70m y 1.80m of estatura. one of they was have one flanel oranjo cu owing to core go in direccion east. police owing to busca intensivamente but not owing to achieve nothing till still. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: May 09, 2009, 12:32:31 PM »

Why is it that after someone "exposes" Joran lying --Joran is then still "buddying up" with that same person a few days later??????? (See Jaap and Patrick). I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: May 09, 2009, 12:36:50 PM »

"Antisocials" seems a pretty tame word for it.  How about common criminals?  Makes it sound like they might not want to join a bridge club or something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: May 09, 2009, 12:38:18 PM »

Why is it that after someone "exposes" Joran lying --Joran is then still "buddying up" with that same person a few days later??????? (See Jaap and Patrick). I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. 

Worse than ever with this Jaap who evidently saw Joran lovingly off at the airport!  Oh, yeah, big expose on his part I am sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: May 09, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »

"Antisocials" seems a pretty tame word for it.  How about common criminals?  Makes it sound like they might not want to join a bridge club or something.

I think when Beth and Girdle went there last Beth said she noticed the over-all collapse. It sure doesn't look what I remember. It's just another third world dump now.

I'm sure those just arriving are wondering what the heck they got themselves involved with... but that won't stop Hotshot - she's attracted to that hell hole like a pyro to a flame 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: May 09, 2009, 12:54:53 PM »

I think when Beth and Girdle went there last Beth said she noticed the over-all collapse. It sure doesn't look what I remember. It's just another third world dump now.

I'm sure those just arriving are wondering what the heck they got themselves involved with... but that won't stop Hotshot - she's attracted to that hell hole like a pyro to a flame 

Monkey Devil!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: May 09, 2009, 12:55:25 PM »

Worse than ever with this Jaap who evidently saw Joran lovingly off at the airport!  Oh, yeah, big expose on his part I am sure.

Exactly!  All this BFF business let's us know there's not much substance to it.  Will be interesting to see how it all plays out, though.

Thanks for the Aruba news, Texasmom.  Looks like things are rougher than ever on on nightmare island.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: May 09, 2009, 12:55:46 PM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!

I have been on a requested mission submitting data posts at the Lifetime Natalee site for over a week.

The Kalpoes defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw does appear to be falling apart.

I suspect that Kalpoes' attorneys counted on McGraw's attorneys offering to negotiate a worthwhile settlement rather than going through the expense of a trial.  If that was the thought process ... guess what ... they were wrong.

The trial date is 2010.  Could it be that the judge is giving Aruba an opportunity to close the case so that Kalpoes' attorneys do not have the excuse that case related documents cannot be released while the investigation is on going?

However ... when all is said and done ... I do not believe that Deepak or Satish are about to turn over incriminating documents or ... testify under oath.

I suspect the case will probably be dropped.  The ATA/AHTA will pay the Kalpoes' attorneys fees courtesy of the Aruban taxpayers.

Considering Deepak and Satish are adults with no financial means ... I suspect they will never be held financially accountable for all the costs incurred by Phil McGraw.  If they are ... the ATA/AHTA will foot the bill.  Again ... courtesy of the Aruban taxpayers.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommy Monkeys!

Janet
9:55 AM PT

++++++

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: May 09, 2009, 12:56:05 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: May 09, 2009, 12:58:33 PM »

.... courtesy of the Aruban taxpayers or ... those benefiting from Aruba's underground economy.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: May 09, 2009, 01:01:26 PM »

I agree Wreck.  I never trusted Patrick.  I saw that tape and said this guy is FOS. His actions were to easy to see though.

Best thing they did was stop him from coming into this country.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: May 09, 2009, 01:07:15 PM »

Hey Janet,

You sure have been putting up a good fight over at Lifetime.  However, you may want to provide ChuckyRat with some of the recent articles regarding assaults on tourists, since he's still telling everyone what a lovely, friendly, crime-free place Aruba is.

He's pitiful.  Work must be slow over at his Alabama law practice, since he's on the Lifetime message board ALL DAY LONG!

Note to Marriott:  Mark Purcell isn't working much either.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: May 09, 2009, 01:49:04 PM »

Hey Janet,

You sure have been putting up a good fight over at Lifetime.  However, you may want to provide ChuckyRat with some of the recent articles regarding assaults on tourists, since he's still telling everyone what a lovely, friendly, crime-free place Aruba is.

He's pitiful.  Work must be slow over at his Alabama law practice, since he's on the Lifetime message board ALL DAY LONG!

Helen ... thank you.

I consider my participation in the upholding of the truth encompassing the Natalee Holloway case on the Lifetime site an honor.  However ... it has been very time consuming.  I know it would be appreciated if you and other Monkeys could contribute research in regards to an Aruba whose economy is suffering due to the voluntary boycott as well as research pertaining to an "unsafe" Aruba.

A walk around world famous Stanley Park's seawall with hubby's sisters and BILs is where it is at on this beautiful sunny day in western British Columbia.

Have a good Saturday all.

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: May 09, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »

Janet, don't get too close to the seawall edge.      Have a good day.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: May 09, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

Reminder:
Thread changes in 53 pages!    Monkey Devil!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: May 09, 2009, 02:09:28 PM »

Hey Janet,

Helen ... thank you.

I consider my participation in the upholding of the truth encompassing the Natalee Holloway case on the Lifetime site an honor.  However ... it has been very time consuming.  I know it would be appreciated if you and other Monkeys could contribute research in regards to an Aruba whose economy is suffering due to the voluntary boycott as well as research pertaining to an "unsafe" Aruba.

A walk around world famous Stanley Park's seawall with hubby's sisters and BILs is where it is at on this beautiful sunny day in western British Columbia.

Have a good Saturday all.

Janet

Hey Janet,

I've been in the throes of a move this week, buried in boxes.  But, things are looking up and I will be there to add my small part.  However, your ability to provide documentation is the power that has lent credibility to your arguments, and provided much needed information to those less informed.  Good job.  salut

Today, I am indulging in a victory dance with the Skeeter family, as the victorious moments in this case have been so few.  I hope the tide is turning for Beth and Natalee and their loved ones.

Enjoy your outing, Janet.  You have worked very hard this week!

Helen Back

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: May 09, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »

I'm probably behind all of you but just visited an Aruban bulletin board where the Natalee Holloway movie is being discussed in it's own thread.  While there, someone mentioned it's also being discussed on other similar boards, which I haven't gone to, as yet.  Here's an excerpt of a reply by charlierat that made my radar go up:

I am personally acquainted with Dave and Robin Holloway and I have met Beth Holloway. They all acknowledge that the people of Aruba were wonderful to them and that the emotional support that they received on the island was a huge lift in allowing them to continue on during the most difficult times.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/natalie-holloway-movie-11682/

We know he 'met' Beth at her book signing, but the 'personally acquainted with Dave and Robin' .....is that meaning through the internet?   If you go there, you'll also see replies by CC.         

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #939 on: May 09, 2009, 04:04:03 PM »

just some thoughts
...some snip n clips
On your question what is my opinion concerning what happened with the missing girl, I can explain to you the following:

SATISH
My brother and I definitely did not have sex with the missing girl. Joran I can’t say. All I saw was Joran kissing the missing girl in the car. We, my brother and I, at around 01:50, left Joran and the missing girl at the beach off Marriott hotel, hence why I cannot say if Joran had sex with the missing

According to my brother Joran had told him that he had taken off his shoes and that he and the girl had gone into the water. Joran had then told my brother that after that he and the girl had gotten out of the water and that the girl had fallen asleep on the beach.

DEEPAK
I then asked him, and how did it go. He said to me, no man, we just went into the water. After that according to Joran the girl had fallen asleep on the beach.

He was the last person with the girl, that I can guarantee.

SATISH
I think that girl has drowned. Joran had told Deepak and I that he had left the girl behind on the beach and that they were (1) meter away from the water lying on the sand.

On your question who can tell the truth to you, with the exception of Joran, Deepak and I, I can tell you the following:
Freddy is the person Joran confides in and he can tell you the truth

I say that we, Deepak and I, did not know that Freddy knew the real story. The real story, which was on the beach. It do not understand why Freddy was told that, according to me he knew both stories already.

PAULUS
“Even though I know I have the right to refuse giving a statement, I will make a statement. I believed the story that Joran, Deepak and Satish told, until Joran changed his statement. After that Freddy came to us and told us a different story. Joran had gone with the girl to the beach. (With Freddy is meant the witness Freddy ZEDAN; comment TROMP).

Freddy had told this story shortly after he was interviewed by the police. He had called my wife and had said that he found it important to tell the truth.

WHY would anyone do this.......they already new she was wih joran....what difference would it make to them if he left her at the hotel or the beach????????

SATISH
 Accept Freddy, nobody knew we left Joran and the girl behind at the Marriot Beach.
NEWS REPORTER
He was questioned in the beginning in regards to the Natalee case
Do you have any info as to his whereabouts the night Natalee disappeared?
Jossy: I hear his alibi is that he was with Joran

Dan Riehl said earlier that the Freddy guy is the same person who was staying at Joran's apartment that night

So are we to take it that freddy was there when they left for c&c and didnt go??????
joran said that the person who helped him came to his appt AFTER it was over

Part of freddy's statement

I am the best friend and neighbor of Joran. We got to know each other about two years ago. Joran and myself are both really into sports and that is how we became good friends. Monday afternoon on the 30th, Joran came to my house. He told me that the previous day, Sunday, he had befriended a girl in the Holiday Inn casino and that she had invited him to come to Carlos and Charlies that evening. He went and they danced and drank together. After that he, Deepak Satish and the girl drove off. Her friends saw that. The drove in the direction of the Lighthouse; a white car was behind them and most likely wanted to race Deepak. But that is something

NOOOO mention of staying at or being with joran no mention of jOran coming home that night
Dont you think in all the exitment if Freddy was there they would have talked all night

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.